Two Weeks - Cover

Two Weeks

Copyright© 2017 by Fofo Xuxu

Chapter 7: Day Seven

Brother Sister Incest Taboo: Chapter 7: Day Seven - Emily has a plan to seduce her brother. The action is real; the characters could be. Emily's approach is unique; the outcome is...well, you'll have to read the story to discover where it takes them.

Caution: This Brother Sister Incest Taboo contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Slow  

She felt the hand of a boy move under the sheet, first touching her breasts, then encircling her sensitive nipples, pressing them softly, igniting fire in her pussy. His other hand rubbed her thighs, her legs spread apart, giving him the advantage, and there it was moving over her heated sex trying to pry open her wet labia. She tried to wiggle free, but couldn’t. The boy had two fingers buried in her vagina, pulling her closer to his giant, meaty cock. She heard the boy kissing her, but the sound was not that of kisses.

Birds were chirping in the trees outside Mason’s window. Their sounds were a cheerful awakening for Emily as she emerged from a pleasant dream unlike any other she could remember. She felt relaxed, her arms and legs limp, her body settling into the sheets around her. She opened her eyes staring into Mason’s eyes. He was already on his feet bending over her, his cock hanging heavy.

“What are you doing?” he asked coming on strong, yet suspecting the obvious.

Emily had one hand over her pussy with two fingers gliding along her slit. Blushing, she replied, “Nothing,” and quickly turned over with her hand still clutching the softness between her thighs. She closed her eyes wanting desperately to return to her dream.

“I saw what you were doing,” Mason huffed.

“What?” she muffled into the pillow.

“Playing with your innie,” he said and slapped her butt. “Now, get up before I give you a scolding, too.”

Emily rolled over and obediently responded, “Yes sir, Officer Mason.”

However, before heading downstairs to the kitchen, she made a bee line to the bathroom to dry her wet pussy and wash her sticky hand.

Mason had his head in the refrigerator when Emily arrived, displaying more than just his naked behind, but giving her an excellent view of his balls dangling between his legs. He said he couldn’t find the eggs and didn’t know what to make for breakfast. She told him to sit down and went to look for them herself. The eggs weren’t in their usual spot and she had to bend all the way down to get them from the bottom shelf. Mason could see her delicious pussy from behind. She stayed in that position for a while allowing Mason to get a good view of what his cock was aiming at in the middle of the night. His dick suddenly stiffened and extended upward wagging like a bobble-head every time he moved. Upon seeing such an animated display, her legs turned to jelly and she had to sit down.

He watched her eat and every time their eyes met he flashed her an impish grin. She returned the allure with a playful smile and blinked her eyes. After several of these furtive exchanges she had to ask, “What’s with you today?”

“You, silly,” he telegraphed his response, drinking in her naked beauty.

Emily’s intuition told her that this was the day she and Mason would consummate their bond and make love. She felt a flutter in her belly thinking about it. She planned on following him around and staying close to him the entire day, getting him to focus on her and her charms, arousing and seducing him to hunger for her.

Mason, too, had a feeling she wanted him to make her a woman. She had been dropping hints from the first day they were home alone, teasing and then provoking him with her naked body. He came to realize that being naked together was a big deal, despite the message to the contrary posted in her room. It brought them closer and introduced them to new senses and feelings for each other.

Maybe she was taking her time to get into the mood or find the right moment, time and place. Maybe she thought he wasn’t up to the job. His dick said otherwise and the pressure in his balls was at a dangerous point. He remembered her words to him as they cuddled after the storm, “Not now.” Well, now was today! He was determined to pursue her relentlessly until she could no longer resist him.

As the day wore on, they were clumsy in carrying out their undeclared missions and intentions for one another. When Emily went to the bathroom, Mason followed. She peed and wiped her pussy. He stood next to her to wash his face and examined the fuzz on his chest. She went to her room with Mason on her heels. She perched herself on her bed to read a book assigned for summer reading by her new English teacher. Her knees were bent and spread apart exposing her lush pussy and the delicate, pink opening to her vagina. He sat cross-legged before her, quietly studying her features, trying to read her mood; his staff pointing at her the entire time.

Mason left for his room to get something. Emily was right behind him. He handed her the teddy bear she left on his bed. She hugged it and thanked him for remembering and being so sweet.

He closed the door to his bedroom to show her a new stunt he came up with, doing pushups with his feet on top of his chair. She sat on the floor to watch him perform his talented feat of strength. His cock and balls hung magnificently from under his suspended body; his cock never touched the floor, but pointed in that direction like a jackhammer. Instinctively, she spread her legs like in her dream. As he got back on his feet, she applauded and put her hands on his shoulders, chest and upper arms feeling his pumped up muscles. They both looked down at his flexed dick, then in each other’s eyes with a smile and an inquisitive look on their faces.

His performance left him thirsty and in need of an energy boost. She suggested making a strawberry smoothie, and he seconded the idea. But first, he had to make a quick visit to the bathroom. He left the door open for her to come in while he peed. She commented that his aim was remarkable and reminded him to put down the seat. He washed his hands while she started towards the stairs. He quickly caught up with her. They drank the smoothie from the same glass and the same spot where their lips had been.

Mason felt supercharged and raring to go lift some weights. Emily went with him. She wanted to practice her yoga and stretch exercises. He did barbell rolls and deadlifts which required bending forward. This exposed his balls, swinging freely between his legs. They were huge and hung like two plums swollen with cum. It made her dizzy and she lost her concentration.

She started out with the Lotus pose to relax and control her breathing. She transitioned on to several other classic positions like the Downward Dog and the Bridge, holding each one for as long as she could. Emily’s last position was one of her favorites she called the Puppy pose. It was similar to the Downward Dog, except that the knees touched the floor. She stayed in that position for quite a while showing her luscious pussy from behind; her tangled pubes glistened with moisture. But that was not what caught Mason’s attention. At the end of her slit just below the puckered Rosetta of her anus there was a dimple. He was sure that was what he had to aim for, that was his target, as he fought back an erection that could have bench-pressed a ton.

When they finished their exercises, Emily led the way upstairs to head for the patio. She ran out and jumped into the pool. Mason plunged in after her. The water was much cooler than on previous days and it made his dick shrink and his balls shrivel.

He didn’t give his predicament a second thought, but she was worried that it might ruin her plan and asked him to hug her. She felt his warmth but also something hard poking her pussy, a sign that his cock had survived the cold water and its power was on the rise again. Mason pushed his cock against her until it slipped along her slit and between her legs where he could feel the soft texture of her warm, furry pussy. He moved his hands down over her buttocks to draw her closer to him and his stiff probe. Emily took a deep breath and wanted to melt into his body.

They broke their romantic embrace and Mason offered to show her the work he did to the yard. The flowers and plants appeared reinvigorated from the rain and the smell of the freshly mown grass made Emily feel like Eve in the Garden of Eden. She took his hand and led him over to sit on a garden bench under a tree. He picked her some flowers called Blue Dicks, their mom’s favorite which always brought chuckles from Dad and delightful snickers from Emily and Mason.

He planted the little bouquet between her thighs and pubic patch and sat down next to her. The symbolism of his choice and gesture was not wasted on her. She turned her head to lean into him and kissed his lips. This was not the ordinary peck on the lips they always gave each other on their birthdays, at Christmas and other special occasions. Mason pulled her into him and their lips met once more this time with a little hint of tongue.

“Thanks, you’re the best brother a girl could have,” she said.

“And you’re the prettiest flower out here,” he added, causing her to blush.

After lunch, Mason remembered that Dad had asked him to start the car and let it run for a few minutes to keep the battery charged. Emily had a driver’s permit and knew how to drive, but preferred that Mason handle this task. She followed him to the garage and made herself comfortable in the passenger seat to observe him inserting the key and getting the engine started. From the inside of the car, they opened the garage door with the remote control to let out the fumes, but closed it after a few minutes to avoid being caught naked by the postman or a busybody neighbor approaching the house.

Emily commended him for his performance and commented how good he looked in control in the driver’s seat. Mason chuckled and with confidence said he could do other things just as well, hoping she would get his drift.

“You’re my man,” she replied giving him a high five, hoping he would get her message and take similar charge of her body when the moment came.

Emily was slowly running out of ideas what to do and just mozied around the house, going into rooms they rarely used or were more or less off limits. Mason followed and observed her from a distance. Emily pretended not to see him, but hoped that he would continue his pursuit of her.

In the dining room, she wrapped herself in the lace curtains peering from behind in a shy, innocent manner. Mason thought she looked like a veiled bride waiting for the groom with great expectations.

Emily darted from behind the curtains and scampered to the room her Dad used as a home office. She sat in his big leather chair taking in a rush of air when her bare ass touched the smooth, cold surface. The sensation was electrifying for only a second but enough to make her giddy with excitement and spin the chair like a whimsical merry-go-round. She propped her legs on the armrests making the chair rotate faster. Mason’s head was spinning too, his heart pounding with lust, seeing her legs spread wide open and the center of her sex blossom. His other head throbbed with every heartbeat.

When she unglued her ass from Dad’s chair, she felt a simmering tingle and wished that Mason was there to soothe it away with his hands and some baby oil.

In the living room, Emily came back around through the hallway to sneak up behind Mason and to startle him. He turned to grab her, but she escaped and ran upstairs to hide in Mom and Dad’s bedroom.

Mason looked for her everywhere. “Here I come ready or not,” he yelled, pretending it was a game of hide-and-seek.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.