Two Weeks - Cover

Two Weeks

Copyright© 2017 by Fofo Xuxu

Chapter 2: Day Two

Brother Sister Incest Taboo: Chapter 2: Day Two - Emily has a plan to seduce her brother. The action is real; the characters could be. Emily's approach is unique; the outcome is...well, you'll have to read the story to discover where it takes them.

Caution: This Brother Sister Incest Taboo contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Slow  

The next morning, Emily went downstairs to start breakfast. To her surprise, Mason was already in the kitchen standing in front of the fridge with the door swung wide open, chugging milk straight from the pitcher. Some of the milk was drooling from one side of his mouth making a trail down his chest and stomach. But that was just the beginning. Emily’s jaw nearly hit the floor upon seeing that he was clad only in a tidy, whitey bikini brief. When Mason turned and saw the puzzled expression on her face, he unapologetically wiped his whiskers clean and said he decided to keep his promise and go along with her “no pants” suggestion. Emily broke out in a big happy smile.

She, on the other hand, made a splash of her own wearing a dainty pink baby doll with matching thong. Both pieces were made of transparent sheer fabric, and Mason could clearly see Emily’s breasts and hairy pussy. He was stunned that she had the courage to wear almost nothing for him and managed to produce an impish smile that stretched from ear to ear. Together they quickly set the table and munched on their favorite cereal while thinking about the unexpected surprises and wonders that awaited them this day. According to Emily’s plan, she would no longer just tease Mason, but arouse him even further to the point where his testosterone would spike and make him hunger for her. It was either do or die.

Emily asked Mason to clean up the kitchen while she went upstairs to change into something new. She came floating downstairs like on a cloud wearing a different nighty which she felt was more appropriate for the mid-morning. It too came with a matching thong. They weren’t as transparent as the one she just slipped out of. Mason however commented how the pink bow on her baby blue thong situated just above her hairy triangle made her “pussy look awesome.” There, for the first time, he uttered the word pussy. The choice of the adjective wasn’t quite polished, but neither one expected him to say it. Emily thanked him for the “nice” compliment and suggested that he change into another brief since the one he was wearing along with its contents were wet with milk. Plus, it would go a long way to seal their “no pants” rule.

Mason agreed to play along and, in no time, came galloping back downstairs gallantly wearing a red brief, his favorite color. She was in a soft cool blue and he decided to go with a sizzling bold color.

They talked and joked about why they never did this before. It was much more comfortable and fun, reminiscent of when they were small. Mason wondered out loud if they had the courage to continue lounging around the house almost clothes free, semi-nude, when Mom and Dad were back. Emily giggled and told him to put off those thoughts for now and just go with the flow. Mason wondered where that would take them.

It was starting to get warm inside and Emily asked if he had fooled around with the thermostat of the air conditioner. Mason was a warm-blooded creature and not very fond of the low artificial temperatures. Outside it was already sweltering with heat and humidity like they were in the rainforest of the Amazon. Emily couldn’t stand the humidity because it made her bouncy hair go flat. But, seeing Mason half-naked, made Emily feel so hot and wet that she thought she was going to melt. Mason swore he hadn’t touched the controls for days.

At that point, Emily pulled the straps of her nighty from over her shoulders and slowly pulled it down. She had to give it an extra tug to get the upper elastic hem to clear over the swelling mounds of her breasts. But, once the nighty slipped passed her pointy nipples, it quickly dropped and came to rest at her hips. “Ooops,” she said and bit her lower lip as if she was trying to apologize for her wardrobe malfunction. Without trying to cover herself up, she stared at Mason looking for his reaction, his approval. Mason was intrigued and marveled how her breasts looked smooth and firm. The nipples were hard and pointed at him like two bright red LED lights. Mason felt an instinctive urge to hold and play with them and quell the sensation surging throughout his body, measured by the intense swelling in his dick. Emily was quick to notice that her little mischief was causing quite a stir. Mason’s brief could hardly contain the growing bulge and its precious contents and, with a quick movement of his hand, he made some adjustments and more room for his painfully throbbing dick.

In order to ease his excitation, Emily suggested they watch some old cartoons on the family channel. They made themselves comfortable on the couch, but Emily placed a cushion between them – a barrier to keep their almost naked bodies from touching one another and to avoid any further sexual arousal. It took several episodes of Tom and Jerry clobbering each other to allow things to calm down and for Emily and Mason to become less conscious of their half-nakedness.

It was almost noon and time for lunch. Emily excused herself to remove her nighty. She didn’t want to get any stains on it while in the kitchen. She hinted she was going to put on something more practical. Mason’s curiosity spiked wondering what she had in store for him next. This time, Emily took forever to come back and Mason’s curiosity turned into concern.

When she finally did reappear, Emily was wearing only a modest white panty with frilly lace around the leg openings. She had also tied her hair in two pony tails which gave her the look of a carefree, playful twelve year-old. It reminded him of the bratty little girl a few houses down the street who was always taunting the neighbor’s dog. Emily’s naked breasts were in full bloom like the daisies out in the garden. They seemed to be staring at Mason and he gave them the attention they deserved, focusing on every curve, detail, and movement. Hidden from the sun’s tanning effect by her bikini bra, the skin was a shade lighter than the rest of her upper chest, giving her breasts a creamy, soft glow. Mason’s eyes were glued to them and he barely looked at the rest of her body.

Since fourth grade, Mason knew that girls with boobs weren’t supposed to go topless. Lately, however, he felt that such restrictions amounted to sex discrimination. If guys can go barechested, it was only fair that women should be allowed to enjoy the same freedom. On second thought, Mason always felt jealous when some boy in her class made a pass at her. Now, after having seen her naked, sexy charms, he was not about to share them with another. He felt embolden and wanted to declare, “Veni, vidi, vici!”

In order to keep up with Emily’s metamorphosis, Mason proposed to slip on something different. He sprinted upstairs two steps at a time. He already knew what he was going to fish out of the drawer, something he considered too risqué to wear to school. It was a printed boxer-brief with iconic images of Mickey Mouse in multiple colors. Emily giggled and clapped her hands with delight as he walked into the room. It was in complete contrast to her modest little white panties. The colors on Mason’s brief were loud and the design, witty.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.