The Sex Club - Cover

The Sex Club

Copyright© 2017 by Black Heart

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Women who were talked into starring in porn films turn the tables on their husbands and sons. Read what happens when they go on strike and insist it's their turn to do the filming and the males to do the starring.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   Fiction   Revenge   Wimp Husband   FemaleDom   Humiliation   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex  

Fuck, this keeps getting worse and there seems to be no end to it, Rob fumed as he knelt upright and watched in trepidation as Tanya finished fastening the fake dildo around her waist. A few weeks ago when he had fucked his best friend’s wife for the first time and then took his daughter’s virginity while Mike returned the favor and enjoyed himself with Susan and Emma, Rob had no idea it would lead to this. It was supposed to be only the women and girls on the receiving end while Mike, Rob and their sons did the taking. He still found it hard to believe that the tables had turned so completely on them.

He glanced sideways and saw that his daughter Emma was also finished securing her fake dildo around her waist. Mike knelt like an obedient slave waiting for her to finish. He looked calm but from the nervous twitch in his eyes, Rob knew exactly how he felt. No doubt that inside, his guts were turning and his brain was screaming in outrage at the thought of the teenage girl fucking his virgin bum because that was how he felt.

Fuck, this is just too sick and perverted to even think about.” Mike felt outrage and anger burning through his naked body. There was no way he could allow his best friend’s daughter take his ass. It just felt so unmanly and like his son said earlier, unnatural. He desperately wanted to protest but one stern look from his wife put an end to that idea. Tina’s eyes were piercing. He knew her well enough to realize that her dander was up and there would be no compromise. Fuck, how did we manage to get into this situation? He seethed in outrage when he saw a grinning Emma waving the fake cock in his face. Beside her his own daughter was wearing an evil smile as she teased a terrified looking Rob with her dildo.

“See this and remember how you made me suck for the first time before you took my virgin ass and pussy for the first time? Well now it’s payback time. Since you’ve already blown dick, it should be easy for you to suck another one before I take your cherry bum with it.” Tanya seemed to enjoy taunting the grown man who knelt fearfully in front of her.

Emma followed her friend’s cue. “Yeah, Mike. Do you remember how you took my virginity and made me suck your dick? Well, it’s only fair that I get to take your virgin bum,” Rob’s daughter proclaimed.

Both men gulped in alarm at the teenagers’ promises. They knew they were in for a difficult time. Beside them, Lance’s body shook and his head was bowed in despair as he knelt naked in front of Margaret. He forced himself to steal a look at the dildo that the voluptuous woman waved in his face. Like Rob and Mike, he could still barely comprehend how everything had changed. Just a few days he was enjoying himself fucking or getting sucked off by her. Now she was laughing at the words of the girls and from the demented look in her eye, Lance knew she was going to enjoy debasing him by fucking his virgin ass.

Susan and Tina caught one another’s eyes and grinned in triumphant. This was turning out better than they could have imagined. The men and their sons were finally getting a taste of their own medicine and things were going to be a lot different from now on. As this was only the first session what the men were now doing might even seem tame because they had big plans for them. At best they would be become willing bisexuals and at worst, sissy boys and they didn’t care which.

“Okay, let the fun begin,” Tina announced as she finished maneuvering the wheeled camera into position. From where it sat she knew she could get excellent films of the total scene while Susan, with a smaller camera, went for the close ups.

“Yeah, let’s go.” Tanya and Emma shouted as they hurriedly presented Mike and Rob with the fake dicks. Margaret, although she was a little less vocal than the girls, also lost no time in shoving her dildo into Lance’s upturned face.

“That’s it suck it, just like you did with Danny,” she teased. She could see the look of misery and despair on Lance’s face as he reluctantly opened his mouth to accept the fake organ. Margaret deliberately pushed a couple of inches into his mouth and watched in satisfaction as Lance hesitantly wrapped his tongue and lips around it. It made her smile in amusement as she remembered the times she had allowed Lance to put his dick into her mouth. I’ll make a real good cock sucker out of him, she mused as she saw how Lance gagged although it was only a couple of inches in his mouth. I’ll have him deep throating dick before long, she promised.

Beside her, Tanya was also making Rob gag as she enthusiastically fucked the fake dick in and out of his mouth.

“That’s right suck it, just you did Mike’s and Jeff’s,” the teenage girl ordered.

“Yeah, they should be used to it by now,” exclaimed Emma as she watched Mike suck on the fake cock in his mouth. “After all, they’ve already given several blow jobs.”

Tina and Susan chuckled at the way the girls and Margaret were further shaming the men by their teasing. They gleefully kept their cameras aimed at the scene so they wouldn’t miss anything.

“I think you’ve done enough sucking now I want that virgin ass of yours.” Margaret started the next scene by pulling her dildo out of Lance’s mouth and strolling over behind him. She saw that Lance’s ass was shaking like a leaf as she poured some oil on her fake dick.

“He’s as nervous as a virgin on her wedding night.” She laughed loudly and gave Lance’s ass a smack that could be heard throughout the room. “Relax, losing an ass cherry ain’t nothing. It happened to me and it’s going to happen to you too. Who knows? Maybe you might end up liking it like Danny and Jeff.”

Lance’s face grew red with shame at the way the women laughed.

Emma and Tanya followed Margaret’s example and stood snickering behind Rob and Mike as they oiled on their dildos. “Cherry busting time, just like we lost ours,” Emma teased as she gave Mike’s ass a couple of resounding slaps that really didn’t hurt the man. It just added to the embarrassment of being controlled and shamed by a girl half his age.

Tanya was also enjoying herself. She too gave Rob a couple of good smacks on his naked ass. “Remember how you fucked my ass for the first time, well now I’m going to fuck yours,” she giggled as she pointed her dildo between his quivering ass cheeks.

“Look how he wiggles every time my dildo touches him, it’s like he really doesn’t want me to fuck his bum. Tell him to be still so I can get my fake dick inside of his bum,” Tanya asked her mom.

“Behave yourself Rob and let Tanya fuck your ass or else,” Susan ordered. A crestfallen and horrified Rob tried to stop his body from quivering as he felt the dildo probing between his tightly clenched ass cheeks again. He never felt so ashamed in his life when he felt the dildo slide into his bum. His shame grew when Tanya, with a couple of eager thrusts, pushed several inches of it into his tight rectum. His determination to silently accept the assault on his ass melted away like ice cream on a hot day when the girl shoved another inch or two inside of him. But he couldn’t help it. His reaction was instinctive more than anything else.

“Please, take it out, it hurts.” Rob pleaded like a little kid when Tanya began fucking his ass in earnest.

The women laughed as Tanya snickered. “It’s already in, so you might as well enjoy it. I think that’s what you told me.” She punctuated her words with another loud slap on his naked ass.

Fuck, how could I have been so callous with the girl but it seemed like great fun at the time,” Rob moaned as the dildo began stretching more and more of his ass.

Mike’s loud grunts and cries of distress mingled with Rob’s but the gales of laughter from the women drowned them out as Emma’s dildo began to drill his ass. It seemed that he had never felt nothing as painful or embarrassing as the teenage girl, who was half his age, began to eagerly fuck in and out of his terrible stretched bum.

“Fuck, take it out, take it out, please slow down.” He tried pleading but the laughter only grew louder.

“I’m gonna fuck his bum, fuck it real good,” Emma proclaimed between grunts as she began fucking Mike as fast and hard as she could.

Beside them Lance was also bearing the pain of Margaret fucking his bum. As usual, although she didn’t have the same youthful enthusiasm of the girls, she made up for in other ways. Instead of a wild, frantic pace, she kept hers slower. Deliberately fucking Lance with slow but steady strokes that agonizingly plummeted into the very depths of his untouched bum. When, she reached bottom she would withdraw slowly so that the poor man could feel every painful inch of the dildo being withdrawn, only to have it slowly pushed deep into him again. Margaret knew that although it appeared she was being easier on him, it wasn’t true because the way she was fucking his ass make sure he continually felt every inch of the dildo reaming him out.

“See, the men are just like the boys. From the way their cocks are getting hard, they are starting to like getting their bums fucked so keep rubbing their prostate glands,” Tina announced.

Susan snapped her fingers to get the attention of Jeff and Danny who so far had knelt watching their dads and Lance get the same ass fucking they had endured. When the teenage boys heard the grunts, groans and pleas for mercy from the men, they knew exactly how they felt as their own bums were still sore from the way Susan and Tina had reamed them out.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.