The Sex Club
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2017 by Black Heart

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Women who were talked into starring in porn films turn the tables on their husbands and sons. Read what happens when they go on strike and insist it's their turn to do the filming and the males to do the starring.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   Fiction   Revenge   Wimp Husband   FemaleDom   Humiliation   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex  

Danny and Jeff had watched in stunned disbelief as their father’s sucked one another off. To the teenage boys, sex of any kind with another male was the absolute taboo, too disgusting to even consider. It was sex with the women or the girls they wanted and lots of it.

“Okay boys, you seen what your dads’ just did. Now it’s your turn but the good news is that you won’t have to suck one another off. At least now right now, ‘cause we’re gonna do something different with you.”

There was a look of relief on the pair’s face but it quickly disappeared and turned to horror when Tina began explaining what was going to be happening for the next film.

“We want you to get on your hands and knees with your asses up in the air ‘cause I think our clients would love to see you two getting your virgin bums fucked for the first time.”

“No way, you can’t do that,” Jeff protested. “It just ain’t natural.” He looked for help from his mother but she was already naked and strapping a belt around her waist. Jeff gulped in dismay at the sight of the huge looking rubber dick that hung from it.

“You didn’t seem to care about whether or not it was natural when you did it to me and the girls, did you?” Tina countered. “Well now it’s your turn. Fair is fair you know so get in position.”

“Augh please,” pleaded Danny. His eyes bulging at the sight of his naked mother and the rubber dick that stuck out like a real cock from the belt that encircled her waist.

Susan shook her head. “There’s no way you’re getting out of this ‘cause from now on everybody must do their part in making porn films.”

Knowing there was nothing they could do, the boys reluctantly got down on their hands and knees and waited for the inevitable. To their shame they could see Margaret rolling the big mobile camera around so that it captured them kneeling in front of Tina and Susan who were waving the fake dicks in their faces. Behind them, Tanya and Emma crept close and ran small cameras over their naked asses.

“Look at how Jeff’s bum twitches like he can’t hold it still,” exclaimed Emma.

“It’s probably because he can’t wait to get his bum fucked for the first time,” giggled Tanya. “Look, see, Danny’s is doing the same.”

The mortified teenage boys could only continue to bow their heads in shame at the lewd comments and their mothers’ laughter. They knew they were right too. Their poor asses were shaking like a leaf on a windy day but not in anticipation. It was because of the fear they felt. They were both wondering how this could this be happening to them. A few days ago they were having the time of their young lives, getting their cocks sucked and fucking the women and girls whenever and however they wanted. Now the women were about to fuck their asses, it seemed impossible up until now.

“How should we start this? I know, I know. I think I’ll have Jeff here suck a little fake cock before I take his virgin ass,” announced Tina. She stood in front of the boy and pointed the rubber dick at his face. “Come on, raise your head and taste some of my fake dick,” she ordered.

When Jeff appeared hesitant to follow her orders she grew impatient. “Suck it and do everything I say or I can guarantee it’ll be a long time before you get us gals to suck your dick or fuck you,” she harshly warned him.

The camera’s caught his beet red face as he slowly brought his head up until he was face to face with the thick rubber dick. “That’s it. Be a good boy now and start sucking on it. I know it’s not a real dick but this’ll do until you taste the real thing.” Tina commanded. Her companions laughed loudly. The cameras captured a smirk and look of triumphant on her face as Jeff reluctantly opened his mouth to accept the fake organ.

Margaret was using the big camera to film the whole scene while the girls crouched nearby to get close ups of it slipping in and out of his mouth. Even though Tina took it easy and only pushed an inch or so of the dildo into Jeff’s mouth, she could see how inexperienced he was by his coughing and gagging and the way drool was beginning to leak out of the corners of his mouth. He’ll get used to pretty quick, she vowed.

Satisfied that Jeff was trying his best to obey, Tina looked over. Beside her, Susan was following her lead and slowly thrusting the fake dick attached to her waist into Danny’s mouth.

“That’s it. Make my son suck that thing real good. Let him know what’s it like to be shamed and embarrassed on camera.” Tina urged.

“Yeah and make sure my son does the same. It’s time these boys learned they no longer rule the roost. That us girls are in command at times too and they’d better co-operate or else.” Susan agreed. She gazed down, an amused look on her face at the sight of Danny desperately trying to swallow the couple of inches of fake dick he had in his mouth.

“Okay, enough of the foreplay. Let’s get on with the real thing,” Tina announced as she pulled her fake organ out of Jeff’s mouth. “Now you boys are gonna find out why you rushed out to the can after supper. We mashed in some laxative with your food to make sure your colons were cleaned out. Now back on your hands and knees and get those asses up high in the air.”

The cowed boys slowly obeyed her demands and knelt trembling. The cameras focused first on their shaking asses and then on the dildos which Susan and Tina were smothering with oil to make sure they slid in easily.

“You ready for this Danny boy? Now you’re gonna know how I felt the first time you guys began fucking me in the ass.” Susan cruelly asked as she carefully lined up her dildo with his puckered little anus.

“No don’t please no.” Danny frantically craned his head back to try and get a look at what was happening behind him as he pleaded. He gasped and screamed loudly as Susan began pushing the dildo forward. The cameras focused on his wildly gyrating body. He appeared to be wriggling like a captive eel as he frantically tried to escape the thing that was invading his virgin bum. Susan would have none of it. She slapped his ass loudly with her hand to the amusement of her friends.

“Stay still and take it like a man, or maybe a girl. I don’t care which, but you’re gonna have to take it,” she hissed. Gripping him tightly around the hips, she slid several inches into his tightly clenched rectum and held it there before drawing back only to push forward again.

“Now you know what it’s like to be sodomized for the first time,” she stated as several more inches slipped into his ass. Then she began slowly fucking in and out of Jeff’s ass. She ignored his painful gasps and pitiful moans but the cameras captured everything. From his gritted teeth and the frightened look on his face during the initial penetration to the pained acceptance, nothing was missed. When she had forced every inch of the dildo into his ass Susan began fucking the boy in earnest while recalling the number of times Jeff had fucked her ass. It made her determine to give him a good ass reaming, one he’d remember for a long time.

Beside her, Tina fucked Danny with the same determination. From the smile on the woman’s face and the way the boy was panting, gasping, moaning and squirming like a fish out of water, Susan knew her son was also getting it good. Just as good as Jeff, she hoped as she continued to drive the dildo in and out of the boy’s ass.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.