The Sex Club
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2017 by Black Heart

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Women who were talked into starring in porn films turn the tables on their husbands and sons. Read what happens when they go on strike and insist it's their turn to do the filming and the males to do the starring.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   Fiction   Revenge   Wimp Husband   FemaleDom   Humiliation   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex  

Now the tables were turned. Rob was barely given time to recover from his spend while Mike spit and coughed out the remains of his sperm before the women ordered them to reverse positions. Now Rob was ordered to get on his knees in front of his naked friend.

As Rob forced himself to obediently kneel and wait for what he considered the ultimate horror he felt so wretched and so sick to his stomach he felt he might throw up before it even started. Somehow or other he managed to hold himself together. As he knelt and waited for Susan and Tina to prepare their cameras for another shoot, he couldn’t help but see that Mike’s cock was already hard and eager for action. He stared dully at the stiff dick and hairy balls, which were at face level, before moving his eyes up until he was looking at the face of his friend. It shocked him to see that Mike was grinning down at him.

“I did my duty and lived through it, even though you tried to deliberately to shove that big dick of yours all the way down my throat. Well no offense buddy but it’s payback time so I’m gonna see how much of mine you can swallow.”

“Yeah, that’s what I like to hear. Cock sucking challenges and dares between you two supposedly straight, macho males. It’ll make for much more interesting movies,” Margaret exclaimed.

Rob’s face was beet red with humiliation as the females howled with laughter. He couldn’t see what they thought was so funny.

“Well Rob, I think we’re all ready to go so let’s get the show on the road. Although it looks as if he’s already raring to go, grab Mike’s dick so I can get a few shots of you stroking it. And remember keep a big smile on your face ‘cause you’re supposed to like it,” Susan exclaimed.

Rob gave his wife a desperate look but saw no reprieve. “Hurry up, get with it. Mike sucked yours so fair’s fair. Remember how we sucked all you guys off, so don’t be such a pussy.” Susan sternly ordered to the gales of laughter from the women.

Rob knew he had no choice. He reluctantly grasped Mike’s already hard dick in his hands and began to stroke it. Now I know how Mike felt when he did this to me, Rob thought as he watched the big head slip back and forth through his fingers.

“That’s it dad, stroke him hard just like he did to you. It felt good for you, and now you gotta make him feel good.” His grinning daughter Emma stood naked beside him urging him on.

By this time Mike’s hips were starting an eager fucking motion in time to the fisting Rob was giving his cock. It reminded Rob of how the same thing happened to him because despite the fact that some guy was beating him off, it still felt really good.

“Yeah, stroke my dad’s dick, rub his pee hole and keep smiling while you do it,” Tanya repeated Susan’s orders. She was having a great time, especially when she recalled all the times she had to blow the men.

As Rob obediently tried to follow the instructions the giggling teenage girls were giving him, he glanced sideways at his wife who was working the big camera on a tripod. She was at a distance capturing the full view of him giving his friend a hand job while Tina was busy getting close ups with her small camera.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.