The Sex Club - Cover

The Sex Club

Copyright© 2017 by Black Heart

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Women who were talked into starring in porn films turn the tables on their husbands and sons. Read what happens when they go on strike and insist it's their turn to do the filming and the males to do the starring.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   Fiction   Revenge   Wimp Husband   FemaleDom   Humiliation   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex  

“Fuck, I don’t know if I can do this,” protested Mike. He was kneeling naked and not daring to look up at Rob. His best friend stood naked in front of him, his still soft cock dangling between his hairy legs. There was a painful look on both their faces while their sons and Lance, also naked, watched in shock. Of course the men fought against the idea but the women and girls remained stubborn and refused to soften their demands. They even did a whole session by themselves and were preparing to do another before the men grudgingly consented.

“Oh, don’t be such a wimp,” Tina chided her husband.

“Yeah just get on with it,” added Susan who was making the last minutes adjustments to a big camera mounted on a tripod. She intended to wheel it around the men to get shots from all angles of the men going down on each other for the first time.

“Yeah, do it daddy, just like you made me suck all your dicks and lick pussy. It was horrible at first but I got used to,” prodded Tanya.

Mike looked at his daughter who stood naked with her pert, young tits and the rest of her nubile body on display but she returned his pleading look with a smirk. Beside her stood Emma whose nubile charms he had sampled many a times. She too stood smiling in anticipation.

“Go ahead, start sucking my dad’s dick,” she giggled.

When he looked at his wife who stood beside Susan and Margaret waiting for the action to begin, all he got was a stern look that made him feel like a naughty boy.

“Come on, get with it. You’ll have it blown before you know it and then he’ll suck yours. Right Rob?” As Susan spoke she met her husband’s eye with a stern glare that dared him to contradict her. Rob gulped in fear and revulsion as he looked down at the head of his best friend who knelt ready to take his dick in his mouth.

“Erh ... erh ... yeah right,” muttered Rob. His words were halted by the gasp he gave when he felt Mike’s hands on his cock. It was limp of course, because he wasn’t in the least turned on by the thought of another man handling his cock. Still, as he looked down and caught sight of the stricken face of his friend who was now gingerly beginning to stroke his dick, he had to admit that it did begin to feel pretty good.

Damn those women and that bitch Tina. This is all her fault because she convinced the others to follow her demands. How can this be? I’m totally straight yet Mike’s hand job is beginning to feel good. Well, maybe not as good as a woman’s hand, but it was beginning to feel better and better. Rob felt totally confused as Mike continued to jerk his rapidly hardening dick.

“Look, dad’s cock is beginning to harden. I think he likes it,” giggled Emma as she watched her father struggle to ignore the horny feelings beginning to take over his body. Despite himself and his abhorrence to the homosexual act, his cock was now growing towards its eight inch, two inch size.

Mike felt disgusted and ashamed as he felt Rob’s dick grow in his hands. He was tempted to stop stroking it but forced himself to continue because he knew how stubborn his wife could be. There’d be hell to pay for days on end unless he went through with this. Out of the corner of his eye he could see Susan and Margaret helping his wife maneuver the camera so that they could get close ups. It got even worse when his wife gave him an order.

“That’s it honey. Now smile to make it look as if you really like it,” urged Tina. Although the remark made his face grow red with embarrassment, Mike continued to masturbate the hardened cock with a forced smile on his face.

“Great, now look right at that big dick. It’s the first one you ever held in your hands, I mean besides your own,” Susan joked. “Well, you’d better get used to it because you’ll be handling lots more cock in the future.”

Mike forced himself to look at Rob’s cock which by now had grown to full erection. It was so big he could barely encompass it with one hand. He could feel its heat and feel its thick veins pulsing in his hands. Totally and completely mortified, he watched its big purple head slip in and out of his hands. Now his daughter urged him on, making him more ashamed.

“Come on dad, stroke him harder and rub your thumb over its pee hole. You told me men liked it when I did that so now you can do the same.” She snickered while her red faced dad cringed at the girl’s orders.

Mike continued to keep his forced smile as he did what Tanya ordered. At her suggestion he continued stroking the hard cock with one hand, while rubbing his fingers from the other hand over the soft, plumb head. It made Rob grunt and moan in satisfaction as he instinctively shoved his cock forward to get more of his friend’s hand.

Tanya and Emma laughed at the sudden fucking motions because the teenagers could tell Rob was getting really turned on.

“Ha, ha, dad likes it more and more,” Emma tittered as she watched her father’s fat dick slipping in and out of Mike’s fist.

“Feel his balls too. Tanya urged. “Remember telling me that men also like it when you tickle their balls, so do it.”

To the laughter of his daughter and the rest of the women, a red faced Mike continued to fist the hard cock with one hand while the other, he felt and fondled Rob’s balls. There was more giggles and laughter as Rob moaned and continued to shift his hips back and forth in an eager, fucking motion.

“Okay, okay. You got Rob hard enough. Now get his dick in your mouth and start sucking,” Tina ordered.

At the horrid command, Mike turned his head towards his wife looking for at least a glimpse of mercy but Tina ignored his sick, pleading look.

“Don’t be such a whusp, just open your mouth and start sucking.” She commanded and her husband, like an abject slave, forced himself to obey the order.

At first Mike thought the over powering masculine musky smell emanating from the hard cock that was beginning to leak pre cum was horrible. The taste was worse as he let his friend’s dick slide between his lips. He instinctively tried to reject the cock and refused to open his mouth wider when his tongue first came in contact with it. For a moment, only the top of its big head rested on his lips but a suddenly eager Rob couldn’t help himself. Despite the fact that the act was abhorrent to him, his hard dick had a mind of its own. It wanted more so his natural reflexes took over and he automatically pushed his hips forward. The movement forced a bit more of his cock into Mike’s mouth.

It made him gasp and moan with pleasure as he felt Mike’s tongue scraping along its sensitive underside. Fuck, he thought. It feels almost as nice as a woman’s hot, wet mouth, even though it was his best friend’s.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.