The Den
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2017 by Hambone Jones

Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A man stuck in retirement reflects on his life and women in it.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   Anal Sex   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Slow  

Alice’s roommate in Spencer Hall was Alisa Pearson. She was from Cuba and both her parents had been killed in one of Castro’s early purges. She and her brother, who was attending University of Virginia, only survived because they were in prep schools in the United States when it happened. Their father’s sister who had married a Gringo and lived in Charlottesville, Virginia was the person with whom they stayed during school breaks and who was appointed their guardian after their parent’s deaths. They had no financial difficulties because their father who had been a wealthy man, had maintain most of his wealth in the US, even before Castro. The political environment was such that there was reason to be cautious in Cuba.

Alice needn’t have worried about having taken French instead of Spanish to meet her high school language requirement as Alisa spoke perfect unaccented English. She had been instructed in English as a young child in Cuba and this had only been reinforced by her schooling in the US.

Alisa was a year older than Alice because in Hispanic countries babies are considered to be one year old at birth and therefore are two on their first birthday. She was Alice’s height with long legs, coal black hair and matching eyes, a wide sensuous mouth, light caramel coloring, firm breasts that didn’t measure up to Alice’s, wider hips, a protruding ass, and she dressed to take advantage of all her attributes. Where Alice was pretty Alisa was beautiful. To put it succinctly Alisa was sex on a stick.

“Do you smoke,” Alisa asked.

“No,” said Alice.

“Would you mind if I do?”

“No, my parents both smoke so I’m used to it. I don’t know why I don’t. We have family tobacco acreage that we lease out for others to grow tobacco but somehow I never started, though nearly all my high school classmates did.”

“Great. Thanks for being okay with it,” Alisa said and lit up a Parliament. “Let’s go over to Franklin Street and see what’s going on?”

“Okay, just give me a few minutes to finish putting these things away.”


Alice had not come to college looking for a husband, but an education. Even so she intended to encourage male companionship and enjoy the college experience to the fullest. She spent her first year keeping her nose to the grindstone, and only dated on weekends and even then she was in her room studying Sunday night. She had not met anyone special, but had played the field with her classmates and those she met at various fraternity parties. She had only come close to having sex once, but had thought better of it. She didn’t want to get the reputation of being easy in her first year. She had plenty of time for that in later years if she found that certain someone or someones. Because she was outgoing and fun loving, Alice had plenty of dating opportunities most of which she accepted within the parameters of her rules for herself.

After her freshman year, Alice went home expecting to reconnect with Jimmy Howard for the summer to relieve her pent up needs. She had resisted fondling date’s penises or letting them fondle her. She looked at Jimmy as a way to relieve her frustrations. She had missed the sex she came to look forward to in her senior year in high school. To Alice’s great disappointment, Jimmy had already left for the summer indoctrination program for the Air Force Academy.

She was able to get a summer job at the local newspaper as a general girl Friday doing every thankless task that required only untrained personnel. Eddie Brubaker was the Editor of the Editorial page. After her first few weeks he gave her more meaningful assignments and she began to feel that she is part of the staff. It seemed that the only name Eddie knew was Adams. “Adams where the hell is that broadsheet? Adams where the hell is that piece I asked you run down? Adams where the hell is my coffee?” were heard incessantly.

And then after two months, one evening when the paper had been put to bed she heard, “Adams come with me.”

Eddie Brubaker was forty-four and ruggedly handsome. He had won the state award for editorial pages for the last seven years and had received one Pulitzer.

Alice followed him in silence into a building half way down the block from their office. “Where the hell are we going?” she wondered. They stopped at a large Plane Oak door and Eddie turns a key in the lock and holds it open for her. When they enter, they are in the preverbal smoke-filled room. There is the hum of conversation and the occasional burst of laughter.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.