Pulled Over - Cover

Pulled Over

Copyright© 2017 by Clowns

Chapter 11

Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Mom and son end up in the wrong county. Based on my caption at http://imgur.com/IWaLeE3

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Rape   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Lactation   Big Breasts  

Josh sat on the bed, staring silently ahead, focusing on nothing in particular. His mom had thrown on a robe, and was now pacing back and forth in front of him.

“Josh, it’s just meaningless sex. Something to take our minds off everything. Going to that hospital every day. Seeing your sister like she is. Sex is just something we both needed to escape it all.”

While quiet on the outside, the voice inside Josh’s head was screaming. All those months of feeling guilty for wanting to fuck her again only to realize she was cheating with Bill and God knows who else.

Lisa stopped pacing and placed her hand on her son’s shoulder, “Can you at least try to understand what I’m going through.”

She sank down on the bed, next to her son. Reaching out and placing both her hands around his, her robe had opened enough for Josh to see the small patch of hair above her pussy. She kept it trimmed now.

“Can you forgive me, Josh?”

Josh stood and turned so he was directly in front of his mom, standing above her.

“Please believe me. I didn’t mean to hurt you. I’m sorry you had to see ... Josh, what are you doing?”

It was obvious what he was doing. He was pulling down his shorts. The end of his rock-hard cock was soon less than an inch from the end of his mom’s nose.

“Joshua, we can’t do this. I’m...”

Lisa wasn’t able to finish her sentence. With her head held firmly in her son’s hands, she soon found his cock using her throat as a make-shift pussy.

Josh liked how jerking his mom’s head back and forth on his cock made her giant jugs flop about. He liked the gurgling guttural sounds she made as his cock moved in and out of her throat.

Just as he came, Josh pinch her nose closed. The effect was immediate as his mom’s eyes grew big as saucer and her cheeks burned even redder. Her hands, failing to pull away from his grip, waved about frantically as she fought for air.

Bill would walk by the room moments later to find Lisa on her hands and knees on the floor by the bed. She was spitting and sputtering as cum streamed from her mouth and even out her nose. Josh knelt next to her, milking one of her big tits.

Lisa looked up in time to catch Bill’s eyes before he disappeared from the doorway. How much he had seen, she had no idea. She soon heard dishes clattering in the kitchen. Bill was emptying the dishwasher.

Lisa leaned down and grabbed her robe, using it as a towel to wipe her chin. She didn’t bother with what was on her tits. Satisfied with what she had gotten, she then stood up and walked naked to the doorway, “Tell Bill I’ll be there in a minute to make breakfast.”

A couple of minutes later, Lisa entered the kitchen. In lieu of the robe, she wore one of Bill’s white T-shirts. It was already wet around her nipples. Josh was sitting at the table while Bill was putting bacon in a pan, “I can do that. Go get ready for work.”

Katy was in her high chair when Bill got back. Josh was feeding her baby food as Lisa finished up breakfast. The soaked material clung to her massive breasts like a second skin.

Once the bacon, eggs, and toast were on the table, Lisa pulled the wet shirt up and off and threw it towards the hallway. Bill and Josh both glanced down to see that she wore no panties. Lisa gave them both a dirty look as she joined them at the table.

The three sat together quietly until Katy demanded her grandma’s tit.

Bill would return from work some eight hours later to find Lisa lying in bed feeding Katy. Like Josh, who was snuggled up behind her sleeping, she was naked.

“Looks like you had fun today.”

Lisa gave her son-in-law a big fake smile, “Loads.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.