Pulled Over - Cover

Pulled Over

Copyright© 2017 by Clowns

Chapter 9

Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Mom and son end up in the wrong county. Based on my caption at http://imgur.com/IWaLeE3

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Rape   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Lactation   Big Breasts  

“AAAAgg ... God yes!”

Through the bedroom window, Lisa watched her daughter’s neighbor unload her car. Seems she had already been to the grocery store.

This was the woman Lisa once deemed as the ‘nosey neighbor’. Ironic that being nosey is what saved her and her family’s lives. If Mrs. Carlson hadn’t been peeking out her window that night six months ago, she never would have seen the van that took her daughter away.

With her description and James’ connections down town, James and Bill were able to track the van to the home of Virgil “Doc” Hamilton. It was Doc’s son, Hank, who had driven the van that night, along with his best buddy, Pete. A little persuasion by James and Bill, and Doc soon led them to the barn.

“NNngggmm”

Lisa looked over at the baby monitor, next to the clock on the night stand. Lisa could hear her granddaughter stirring. Katy was waking up.

“Ggyyaa”

Lisa put her hands on the top of Bill’s shoulders as her gaze shifted to the ceiling above. She felt Bill’s cock inside her give one more spasm. She patted her right hand on the left shoulder of the man on top of her. A signal to let him know that she wanted up.

Bill gave each of her nipples one last suck before releasing her breasts as he slowly slid off her body. Sitting up, he stared out the window away from Lisa as she crawled off the bed.

Lisa grabbed a rag from the night stand, crusty from the night before, and quickly placed it against her pussy to catch the fresh cum dripping from her pussy. Damn, she was going to have to change the sheets yet again.

Bill was still staring out as Lisa came back in the room. Naked except for panties, she picked up the suction cups and pushed one to each nipple of her large milk filled breasts. Soon the machine was humming out it’s clatter as streams of milk were sucked from each. Relief. Lisa’s milking machine was a part of her life now. She took it everywhere.

Lisa sat watching the container. It was already near full when, with a sigh, Bill turned to her, “I’m going to go take my shower. I need to go in the office for a few hours. Can you make it to the hospital okay?”

“Yeah. Of course.”

Lisa reached down and moved the milk filled tube over to a new container.

“Want me to make you some breakfast before you go?” Lisa knew the answer, but she always asked.

“Nope. I’m good.” And with that, he walked over and kissed Lisa on the top of her head and disappeared into the bathroom. Even though they fucked like rabbits, there’s was no romance here.

With Bill gone and Katy in her highchair, Lisa made her morning phone call to her son. He always tried to downplay it, but she knew he really looked forward to her calls.

“Morning, Mom.”

No longer hungry, Katy was content to play with her spoon, “Morning, Josh. Just calling to see how things are going.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.