Pulled Over
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2017 by Clowns

Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Mom and son end up in the wrong county. Based on my caption at http://imgur.com/IWaLeE3

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Rape   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Lactation   Big Breasts  

The three men could hear Chloe’s shrieks as soon as they got out of the car. As they made their way inside, they could now hear both Lisa and Josh begging them to stop.

But what they heard didn’t prepare them for what they were about to see.

Coming up on Josh from behind, it looked like he had big balls of flesh coming out of his sides. Both were dripping milk.

The three soon realized that the breasts belonged to Lisa. She and Josh were secured to a post. Both were naked and bound tightly, facing each other. Being pulled together so tightly caused Lisa’s large breasts to be pushed out to the sides.

Next, they saw Steve. He was sitting on a stool next to Josh and Lisa. Even he looked sickened by what he was seeing, “Come on, guys. She’s had enough.”

The source of all the commotion was soon revealed.

Pete stood over Chloe like some puppet master. He had one of her nipples in each hand, pulling them up and down, stretching them both to the point where she was being lifted on and off the ground.

Hank was between her spread legs. He had his whole hand shoved up into Chloe’s pussy and was plunging in and out as fast and as deep as he could.

With the thud of the rifle butt against Steve’s head, Hank and Pete stopped and looked up at the newcomers. Chloe dropped to the ground with a thud as Pete let go of her, but it took a few seconds for Hank to get his hand out.

With the source of her pain removed, Chloe rolled over on her side and was silent and still.

“Chloe!” It was Chloe’s husband, Bill.

With a rifle pointed to their face, Hank and Pete slid over to the far wall as Bill picked up his wife. He looked to his friend, James. He looked to Lisa and Josh.

“She’s alive!”

Lisa, still bound, let out a “Thank God.”

Now James was a big black man and would be intimidating on his own, but with a rifle in his hands, no one challenged his new-found authority. He soon had the four evil doers secured on their knees with their hands tied behind their backs.

It was James who released Lisa and Josh. Not that he wanted to, but found himself unable to look away from Lisa’s huge milk dripping breasts.

Lisa didn’t care. She gave him a big hug and a big ‘thank you’ before going to her daughter.

Josh just stood there. Still in a daze. Was this nightmare finally over?

For the next several minutes, Bill and Lisa tried comforting Chloe, but she didn’t respond. She just stared blankly ahead. As bad as Lisa was treated, it was nothing compared to what they did to her daughter.

Finally, Lisa stood and went to Josh and gave him a hug, “I’m sure she’ll be ok.” She gave him an unconvincing smile, “We made it, Baby. We survived.”

They stood there embracing for several minutes. Josh could feel the milk run down between them. Who knows how long they would have stayed like that if Bill had not spoken? He seemed weirdly calm when he looked at his friend.

“Shoot them.”

James looked to his friend. Both had killed people, but that was the war. And as much as these degenerates deserved it, the rules were different here.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.