Pulled Over - Cover

Pulled Over

Copyright© 2017 by Clowns

Chapter 7

Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Mom and son end up in the wrong county. Based on my caption at http://imgur.com/IWaLeE3

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Rape   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Lactation   Big Breasts  

With her head restrained, Lisa could not see what was going on, but she could hear. And what she heard was not good. Moments before, she would have thought nothing could make this any worse but then she heard Josh say her daughter’s name.

“What’s happening? Chloe! Is that you? CHLOE?!”

Struggling against her restraints, Lisa felt someone tug at one of the straps around her head. Her head was being released.

Lisa’s new freedom would come at a cost though, as what she saw sickened her. Her daughter was down on her knees. Hank was behind her, jack-hammering his cock in and out, all while he was pulling back on her daughter’s breasts.

From her angle, it appeared like he was touching her nipples together behind her back. Lisa could only imagine the pain that was causing.

Caught up in what was going on in front of her, Lisa realized she was free of all the restraints. This was the first time since they had been brought here.

Her first instinct was to try to make a run for it, but she knew she could never leave her son and daughter. She would have to think of something else. She had never felt so helpless.

“It’s going to be all right, Chloe. We’ll get through this.”

While his mom’s gesture was in the right place, Josh had to wonder if it was worth the punch that came with it. Chloe seemed incapable of understanding anything at that moment.

Still in pain from the punch, Lisa felt someone reaching from behind her and roughly grabbing hold of her breasts. Lisa looked back over her shoulder to see Pete, who Lisa immediately recognized as the man from the gas station.

“Guessing you should have given me some sugar back at my store, huh Tits?”

Pete’s cock would soon enter her pussy as he continued playing with her large swollen breasts. Milk continued to squirt everywhere. Lisa looked down to see small white puddles forming below her.

Being raped herself, that didn’t stop Lisa from thinking about her daughter and everything she had been through these last few hours. And, she knew it wasn’t going to get any better any time soon.

“You going to try her out or what, Steve?” It was Hank.

Steve looked over to Doc, as if to get permission. Doc made a gesture with his hand that looked as if he were swiping at a fly. Steve smiled and soon took Hank’s place. Hank wasted no time and was soon fucking Chloe’s face. Everyone could hear the sounds a cock makes when it is being pushed in and out of someone’s throat.

Being restrained, Josh could offer no help. For the next several hours he could only watch as the three men repeatedly raped his mom and sister. Doc had left shortly after Pete and Hank showed up with his sister.

Finally, when they were all spent and Lisa and Josh thought this was finally over, Pete made a request, “Get over here Cow, and get your son nice and hard for us.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.