Pulled Over - Cover

Pulled Over

Copyright© 2017 by Clowns

Chapter 3

Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Mom and son end up in the wrong county. Based on my caption at http://imgur.com/IWaLeE3

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Rape   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Lactation   Big Breasts  

Steve was a much kinder, gentler rapist. He helped Lisa over to a bench so she could sit while he brought out a hose. The cold water initially made Lisa jump and shriek, but she soon got used to it. Besides, she wanted Hank’s cum washed away.

With sponge in hand, Steve cleaned Lisa off, paying extra attention to her large boobs and then her pussy. Something made Josh think of his dad and when they got a new car last year. He loved washing that car.

Without stopping or looking away, Steve started talking, “So it’s Josh, right.”

Josh watched his mom jump and squeal. Steve was now cleaning inside her pussy. He had three fingers moving around inside her. Like the agitator on a washing machine. Occasionally, he would pull them out, rinse them off, and start again.

Josh cringed as he watched his mom squirm, “Yea. My name is Josh.”

Determined to get as much of Hank’s sperm out of her pussy as he could, Steve continued his pussy cleansing as he continued talking to Josh. “Your mom has a wedding ring. Where’s your old man?”

“Um ... He stayed home. Couldn’t get off work.” Josh thought of his dad. He hadn’t wanted them to go without him. How upset would he be now?

“That sure made things simpler for us.” He paused as he rinsed again. “So, where were you heading?”

“My sister. Going to see her new baby.”

Steve stopped, pulling his hand away from Lisa’s pussy which caused her to release an involuntary sigh of relief. “So, we have a grandma here.” Lisa and Josh both stared at him like he was nuts.

Steve leaned down and sucked for a few seconds on Lisa’s left nipple and then the right. Satisfied she was clean, Steve shut the water off and led Lisa over beside her son. Having no towel, Lisa was dripping wet.

“Your mom’s tits really are amazing. Has she ever let you play with them?”

That seemed like a dumb question, “No.”

“But you’d like to, right?”

Josh looked from Steve to his mom. He wanted to say no, but the lie didn’t want to come out.

“Oh course you do.” Steve laughed, “Go ahead. Grab hold.”

Slowly, Josh raised his hands up under her breasts until he could feel their weight. His mom just stared ahead. Tears began to flow down her cheek.

“Sorry, Mom.”

“No reason to be sorry for, kid. God gave your mom big jugs for a reason. They’re fun to play with while you fuck her. He laughed, “Go ahead, give them a squeeze.” Steve was enjoying this. “Don’t make me get Hank back in here.”

Lisa looked at her son. She seemed so sad. “Do what they say. It’s ok.”

Lisa jumped as Steve smacked her hard on the ass, “Now that’s the spirit. Now take off his pants.”

Lisa slowly started to kneel on the ground, but Steve stopped her. Seems he wanted her standing. She undid the front of her son’s pants while Josh continued kneading her boobs.

With a final jerk, her son’s pants and underwear slid to his ankles. His hard cock popped into view.

“Impressive, boy. Ain’t that right, Momma?” When he got no response, he repeated, “I said, ain’t that right.”

Lisa whispered, ‘yes’.

“Oh, come on now. You can do better than that.”

A pinch of tit flesh and she practically yelled, “Yes. It is very impressive.”

Steve lifted her breast and rubbed where it was red from the pinch. It was as if he was petting a cat, “That’s better. Now keep going.”

Lisa slowly leaned over. Only a miracle could save her now. She closed her eyes tightly, praying that this was all a bad dream.

Hank returned with an elderly man to find Josh’s cock buried balls deep in his mom’s mouth. Lisa’s hands were once again handcuffed behind her back. Josh could feel his cock inside his mom’s throat. He could hear her desperately trying to breath threw her nose.

Lisa felt her son’s cock begin to twitch and soon she felt warm cum flowing down into her gut. Seeing that Josh had cum, Steve pulled Lisa back causing Josh’s cock to dislodge from her throat and drop from her mouth. Able to now fully breath, Lisa sucked in a big lung full of air.

“Hello, Steven.” It was the old man.

Without missing a stroke, Steve turned his head to see the guy talking to him, “Hey, Doc. What do you think?”

“She definitely has an impressive rack. We’ll have to see what we can do with that.”

Steve paused and then Lisa felt a prick on her butt cheek and then a slow burn. The old man was injecting her with something, “Fuck! That hurts!”

Doc pulled out the needle and patted her on the ass as Steve began fucking her once again. Doc reached down and squeezed Lisa’s left tit. “Yes. Very nice indeed.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.