The Debate Coach - Cover

The Debate Coach

Copyright© 2017 by J.C. Miller

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Bradley signed up for debate spring semester. Haughty Hanna was assigned to coach the junior football player. She made her displeasure known. After two hours in the library, she changed her mind big time.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Military   School   Spanking   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex  

It was getting late and I had a final debate in the morning. I excused myself, found my files in my noisy room, and went to a quiet place in the lobby to study my part.

About an hour later, I looked up to see Hanna standing near. “May I talk to you?”

“Anytime, anywhere.”

“I want you to ride home with me. I’d like to talk about last night.”

“Best offer I’ve had today.”

“Walk me to my room?”

“Of course.” This was weird.

Inside, she came to my arms. “Bradley, I don’t know what to do. Last night was sensational. I didn’t want any emotional relationships before going to the university. I’m at a loss.” She took a deep breath and paused. I held her. “Did you fuck Amy?”

“Of course not. Where would I do that?”

“But you would have?”

“Hanna? Hanna? What’s this about?”

She went to the minibar and screwed open the bottle of wine. She poured two large glasses, drank half of hers in one gulp. “Will you go and get your suitcase?”

“Not yet. Tell me what’s going on.”

“As we studied together, I believe we became friends. I was comfortable with you. Then, I started missing you. I wasn’t going to get involved with you or anyone, but on the dance floor you made me squishy. That’s girl talk for ‘horny.”

She sipped more of her wine. “Just listen. It seemed to be so easy to get nude with you. A first for me in a lighted room. By the time you attacked me in the shower, I thought I couldn’t be without you. Do you really care for me or am I just a convenient lay?”

“When you want to talk, you get right to it. I fantasized about kissing you the first time I saw your parted lips in that photo. Yes, I’m taken with you and I know that you’re out of reach.”

“I’m right here!”

“Yes, and I’ll be right there. Remember that you’re leaving at the end of this semester and I’ll be here alone.”

“Oh, please! You won’t be alone. Amy will get to you before you can blink.”

“Of course I won’t be alone. They just won’t be you. Hanna, I’m so taken with you I can barely function. I feel like a lost puppy.”

“I didn’t want to get attached to anyone before college. Here you are. I want you. I want you now. I want you when we return home.”

“Here is lovely. At home?”

“I have my own private room. I think Mom thought I’d find someone. I didn’t expect to have thrills like last night when I was on my period.”

“Take your clothes off. Go to the bed.”

She hesitated. “Want to look?”

Someone knocked at the door. She had put our debate files on the big screen. She tossed paper on the floor, took the wine glasses to the bathroom and grabbed her jacket. She opened the door with a flourish. “Come in.”

The woman looked startled. “You’re working on tomorrow?”

“I can’t stand second place. Maybe we can move up a notch.”

The chaperone walked among the papers before standing at the door. “Good luck.”

“It isn’t luck, Ma’am. We work hard.”

Hanna finally quit laughing. “I don’t care if those girls are hot for you, but I don’t need to have a chaperone’s discipline report that would go into my record.”

She stacked the papers, turned off the TV. “Are you going to make love to me?”

“Whatever my queen desires.”

“I desire you. I think I’m clean enough tonight.”

“If not we’ll find other nice things to do.”

I love to kiss her lovely lips and could never get enough. I licked her to several climaxes. She wanted more. Last night I took her from behind but tonight I wanted to be in the traditional missionary position so I could kiss her. She opened her legs and I had no trouble going all the way in.

“Bradley this is better than last night.”

It took me just a few strokes until she stiffened and moaned. I let her come down from her high before starting again. Fortunately I was able to last until she went through several spasms.

“Finish! I don’t think I can take any more.” Our tongues battled. I squirted everything I had inside her.

“I have been looking forward to it all day. I just wasn’t prepared for the emotional attachment. I tried to avoid all of that emotional connection but right now it seems I can’t avoid you. As we kissed I held her naked body against me.

“I’ve been looking forward to kissing you, as I told you before, since I took that picture of you in the library. I was unprepared for you to be as affectionate and responsive as you are.”

“If you’re going to sleep with me we need to set the alarm and get ready for tomorrow. I would hate it if you didn’t stay.”

“I couldn’t possibly leave with an offer like that.”

I guess the night had relaxed me into a deep sleep. Suddenly the alarm beeped. “Hanna, wake up.”

“No.”

I staggered out of bed and dragged her with me. She put her feet on the floor, “Believe me, I will get even.”

“You want to lose?”

“I had no idea how cruel you are. I could have slept ten more minutes.”

“So could I, but get your ass into the shower. Order breakfast first.”

I suppose she was unfamiliar with being told except by her father or mother. She groped for the phone and ordered.

I’d showered while she slept. “I love to watch you dress and I love to watch you undress, particularly when you dance.” She made dressing into an art form.

“Well Bradley, take a deep breath, let your shoulders down and let’s go get ‘em.”

There was a new set of judges, all women. I went first and then we followed the prescribed schedule intermixing the pros and cons. At the end we had improved our scores but we did not win first place. There’s always next time.

Back in the room she summoned a bellman and her car. We said goodbye to all of our teammates and started home. She was silent for a good while I drove on the freeway. “Bradley, what happens when we go home?”

“I doubt we will ever have a more exciting time than we did in the hotel. I don’t have a similar place for us to get together although I will long for you daily.”

“Well I have my own room with a private entrance. We don’t have room service but the rest of the things are similar. I even have a king-size bed.” She was silent for a while. “Are you still going to be my partner when we get home?”

“I will be your partner until you dismiss me. I have learned a lot by watching your style and I have yearned a lot watching you smile.”

“Let’s see how tough you are, mister linebacker. When we get home my father will expect a play-by-play report of the debate. I want you to meet him and him to meet you.”

“After reading some of his research reports and his patents I am really looking forward to meeting him. Do you think he will suspect what we have been up to?”

“Hey, I’m his only daughter he thinks I’m pure. However, my mother has known for a while and she may or may not tell him depending on his mood.”

“I would be delighted to meet a man of his stature. I hope I just hope we can have a conversation. If he thinks I’m okay, maybe he won’t object to my dating you.”

She was silent for several minutes. “Do you mean like going out to movies and the lake and so on?”

“Will it be a problem for you going out with a younger guy?”

She was silent again. “I don’t think the teacher had in mind for us to become romantically involved. Neither did I. So here I am romantically involved with you and I don’t want it to stop.”

“Hanna I respect your intellect and your ability to debate. I can’t keep my eyes off you and I look at your mouth constantly waiting for the smile.”

“After this weekend I would like to think of you as my boyfriend. You know, meeting the parents and doing all those things proper people do.”

“I can meet parents and I can do those things that proper people do and I can do those things that not so proper people do.”

I could only see her while driving but I could tell she was laying out a plan. “Here’s what we’ll do. We’ll go first to my house and I will tell mother that we are having a guest for dinner. Then I’ll go upstairs and remove my business suit. You will entertain my father while I am entertaining my mother. Then, we will have dinner. After that I will take you to your house.”

After the introductions to her parents, I was shocked. Her mother, Karen, was an adult version of Hanna. Not like any mothers I had met before. I kept looking back and forth between them and couldn’t decide who was the more beautiful. Hanna winked at me. “I should have warned you. She is stunning. I think my father made a very good choice.”

Plans are plans. Planning is priceless. I wish I’d said that. We chatted aimlessly during dinner. Dr. Frantz declared abruptly. “My library is more comfortable.”

Like everything else in the house it was elegant and I would think almost perfect for a man of his distinction. “Would you join me in a brandy?”

“Yes sir. That would be an honor.”

“I think I’m going to like you. Now let’s talk serious.” He opened some papers on his, desk and turned on the desk light. “Some of these papers are restricted and some are highly classified. How did you get access to those files at the Office of Naval Research (ONR)?”

I don’t know why but I was no longer intimidated by this man. “It’s a nerd secret and we can’t reveal our source.”

He burst into laughter. I don’t think I heard that much laughter in a month. He went over to lock the door. “I’m going to tell you about the new one. I hope I can trust the nerd secret to keep it between us.”

He pulled up his new patent application and it was absolutely marvelous. Without going into a lot of technical details it was a matter of pressure filtering seawater through giant reverse osmosis-type filters with enhancements to improve flow. I knew this was something big.

I raised my glass. “Even if I told someone they would think I was with Star Wars. No, I won’t tell.”

He resumed talking... “Hanna said she sent you all of my references. I was wondering if you thought those were the best.”

He went to the references. “Well perhaps we could add some of these...”

Hanna knocked and he let her in. “Daddy, he is my date. You’ve met him. We’ll see you later.” She led me out of the room.

“I was nervous at first. He put me at ease. I’d like to do that again.”

“Not on my time, buster.” We went to her suite. It was elegant; larger than the hotel.

“Wow.”

‘Yeah, but just weekly maid service.” She paused in the middle of the room. “This is a first for me. I have never known my father to take anyone into his study. I hope he didn’t give you the third degree.”

“No it was the best conversation I’ve had with anyone besides you. We reached some kind of rapport.”

“A whole hour of rapport?”

“He showed me his new patent application and swore me to secrecy. I hastily agreed.”

“Mom and I had a serious discussion about my situation. I told her I expected you to spend the night regularly and if she didn’t agree that I would find someplace else to go.

“You were surprised by my mom weren’t you?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.