1 August 2007 - Cover

1 August 2007

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - On this day, Dan thanks, Diane, Brenda and especially Tina for their help finding Karen.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Incest   Group Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

The song ended, and Tina was breathless from her aroused condition. She led Dan to their table, backed onto him, and made his lap her seat. Her slender legs draped on either side of his, and her pussy remained in plain view for anyone to enjoy. She slid his hand around her front, inviting his fingers into her pussy.

As they kissed and his hand cupped her tit, they were interrupted. “I loved your very sensual dance together and love your sexy dress,” a woman announced. They looked up to see a smiling couple holding hands. Her eyes were drawn to Tina’s exposed pussy being fingered.

“Please don’t stop. You both look so fucking sexy. Do you mind if my husband and I join you for a while?” She asked.

“No, no, of course not,” Tina replied, beginning to stand.

“Please, stay like you are,” she asked, sitting beside Tina and placing a hand high above Tina’s knee. “I think you look very sexy the way you are sitting on your husband’s lap, and he’s still fingering your lovely-looking pussy. It reminds me of our sexy fun too.”

She introduced themselves as Art and Nicky and offered to buy them a drink. Dan took in the features of Nicky, likely in her late forties, with her very revealing cleavage and legs. He thought it was different; she was more interested in Tina than him. Tina soon realized the woman who seemed interested in her was the same beauty she was also interested in meeting.

Art talked with Dan as the women chatted in a more than friendly manner. “I love my husband touching me in public too,” she said, smiling at Dan’s busy fingers. “We also enjoyed you fucking that man and giving two blow jobs. You’re just as gutsy as I am,” Nicky revealed. Tina was growing more aroused, and Dan’s finger excited her clit, only making it worse for her.

“Would you like to dance with me?” Nicky asked her. “Women can get away with dancing together compared to men.”

“Sure, I’d love to,” she smiled, standing from Dan’s lap. He had to reposition his achingly hard cock, cramped by her sitting on it.

“Men think that women dancing together are lesbians or inclined to have sex with a woman,” Nicky offered. “That isn’t necessarily true, though some women do enjoy the intimate company of women,” she tested testing Tina’s reaction.

“Yes, two women together can be quite arousing, for men too,” Tina blushed.

As they approached the dance floor, Tina refastened two buttons on her dress. “No, please; I’d love for your dress to remain open,” and Nicky undid the buttons. “You have such a lovely-looking figure that I know you like to show off, and I’d love to look at it.”

“Then you should show more skin too.” Tina boldly unbuttoned enough buttons to reveal Nicky wore a cupless bra. Their last steps to the dancefloor were taken hand in hand. Dan and Art watched the women’s sensual moves to the strong beat.

Nicky’s eyes took in Tina’s sensually revealing body and danced very close to her. The song ended with Tina about to walk back to Dan. Nicky placed a hand on Tina’s wrist. “Imagine the stares and whispers we’d cause dancing to this slow song. People will think for sure that we’re lovers.”

“We shouldn’t disappoint those who are watching us,” she replied. Her heart skipped a beat as they embraced, breast to breast. Tina’s dress partially covered her tits, so Nicky boldly pulled the material aside.

“I haven’t slow danced with a woman before, only men,” Tina mentioned.

“Then you don’t mind if we change that statement and let people think we’re lovers?”

“I’d like that,” she admitted. As Nicky held Tina closer to her breasts, she silently laughed that she was the woman picked up and being seduced by another. She felt her hands going up and down her bare back and didn’t refuse Nicky’s hand caressing her bare breast.

“I love the smell of your perfume,” Nicky said softly, kissing her neck. “And the odour of a man’s cum on your breath is very erotic.” Tina looked into Nicky’s eyes and allowed herself to be kissed.

“I’m sure you know by now what my intentions are with you, and I mean you no harm or embarrassment,” Nicky whispered. “If you want me to stop now, I certainly understand. But if you want me to continue touching you, will you please feel my breast?”

Nicky’s pulse would always pump harder with her make-it-or-break suggestion to another woman. Sometimes the answer was no, and in others, it was a very satisfying yes.

“Mmm, don’t our wives look so beautiful together?” Art remarked. “Nicky likes to be with special women, and I certainly don’t stop her.”

“This is the first time Tina has danced with a person who doesn’t need a shave,” Dan joked.

“Except for shaving between sexy-looking legs, we love showing off Nicky’s tits and bare pussy in public,” Art revealed.

“And as you noticed, so does my wife.”


Tina’s heart thumped hard as she kissed Nicky, slid her hand through the deep opening of her top, and caressed her tit. “I’m very glad you approve.” Nicky kissed her and fondled her tit. “To ease your mind, I’d prefer for us to have our fun here in front of our husbands. I’ll admit that I’ve had sex with several women here before, and people, mostly men, would sooner watch two women making out than report them to the staff.”

“Our minds are on the same sexy wavelength. Dan suggested my next pick-up should be trying a woman, and you happen to be the one I chose to approach.”

“Then we shouldn’t disappoint our husbands.” They lightly kissed. Nicky’s hands began to map the soft textures of Tina’s body. Her hand caressed under her short hem onto her bare ass and was willingly accepted, probing Tina’s moistened pussy.

“Did you see Dan fingering my pussy as we danced?”

“Yes, very sensual,” she smiled.

“You’re making me just as horny. Show my husband you’re fingering me,” she panted, and Nicky turned them for Dan and Art to watch. “I’ll do the same right beside him.”

Dan, Art, and many others were going crazy with the sensual girl-on-girl dance action. “Tina, let me ask you: have you ever been with a woman before?”

“Yes, with several women.” She blushed.

“That’ll make our sexy fun easier to enjoy. I have a few women friends that enjoy the pleasures only two woman lovers can experience,” Nicky admitted.

“I have three lovers that I’m close to; two of them are Dan’s wives,” she wanted to reveal.

“Dan has three wives?” Nicky stopped moving.

“Yes,” she lied. “He’s a very satisfying and compassionate lover.”

“Hmm, I was only interested in loving you, but now I’ll have to experience Dan for myself. It may not be tonight, but I’ll definitely try him between my legs very soon.”

“I don’t want to wait until the song is over,” Tina said, taking Nicky’s hand. They returned to Dan and Art.


“It appears that Tina and I had the same sexy ideas,” Nicky smiled, taking her new lover in her arms. She had Tina sit beside Dan and, kneeling, motioned her ass to the edge of her chair. She placed her leg over Dan’s, opening her pose for all to see.

They watched Nicky lean to slip Tina’s dress from her shoulders to reveal her beautiful breasts and suck each nipple. She moved lower, and her lips began to sample the taste of her moistened pussy. “Tina tells me you are a very busy husband, having to love and satisfy three wives.”

“I’m sorry, honey. I’m too proud of you to keep our naughty secret to myself,” she confessed as Nicky’s experienced tongue made her body jolt.

Dan didn’t know what to say, having only mentioned Karen and Wendy as his ‘wives’ to a few people. She cupped his cheek, her loving expression asking for forgiveness. “I am an extremely lucky man to have the love of three incredibly sensual, beautiful, loving, and understanding women.”

“Do you ever argue or compete for his affection? I imagine your bed must be very busy,” Nicky wondered.

“No, because Dan’s women are also lovers, and like any loving relationship, they depend on each other to make it work, and let me tell you, Nicky, does it ever work!” Her body reacted to her tongue and finger.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.