1 August 2007
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - On this day, Dan thanks, Diane, Brenda and especially Tina for their help finding Karen.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Incest   Group Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Tina straddled Dan’s thighs, her bare breasts pressing against his chest. “Thank you, my love. I never expected the party to actually be an orgy.”

“Neither did I. I’m glad you enjoyed yourself. It appears I also enjoy watching other men fuck you, as well as Karen and Wendy.”

Tina gave him a long and sensual kiss, slipping a Viagra into his mouth. “Our night isn’t over. I’d like us to go somewhere else to fuck.”

“I thought you’d be all fucked out. What did you have in mind?”

“These guys have just got me started, and I need another good fucking from my man. I wasn’t with you and Wendy for all your sexy fun at Barney’s Bar for the Bank Party, so let’s go there and have our own sexy fun. Before we go...” she smiled, motioning Troy to her side.

“What’s on your sexy mind now, I’m afraid to ask?”

“I’ve been talking with Karen and Wendy, and they have said how you’ve sucked on cock a few times for them.”

“You want me to give one of the guys here a blow job?”

“Please, maybe two or three?” She batted those sexy eyes at him.

Tina slipped off Dan’s lap and looked at Troy’s semi-hard cock. “Dan, will you please, for me?” She asked.

“Please, I’ll help you suck him off,” she offered, stroking Troy’s shaft.

“Okay,” he pretended to object.

Tina motioned Troy closer and caressing his cock, she began to suck on it. She held it for Dan and smiled, watching his mouth take in his cock. “I love you so much!” She exclaimed as he took control of Troy’s blow job.

Another guy approached them, stroking his cock. She smiled at him, taking over from him, her mouth wetting his long shaft. Tina alternated between the two cocks, then offered the second to Dan. He fingered Tina’s pussy as he sucked on his two cocks.

Tina was placed on her ass while one more guy’s cock sampled her pussy. As she accepted her stud’s cock, she whispered to Dan. He nodded his head, not missing a suck on his two cocks. Amy sat on the other side of Dan, taking in her next cock.

Tina was almost beyond control as another guy crawled between Troy’s legs and began sucking on Dan’s cock. She had to watch her love, giving and receiving a blow job. She eagerly took her next fuck, and watching Troy cum in Dan’s mouth, she erupted in a strong climax.

Dan concentrated on his second cock, teasing Tina with long, slow sucks. She interrupted him only long enough to take several kisses from him. Dan snorted as his cock emptied into the guy’s mouth, then he swallowed his second load of cum.

Tina’s eyes glistened for her love as Dan knelt between her legs and licked the remnants of her stud’s cum from her pussy.

“Tina and Dan, We think you’ll fit in perfectly with our group.” Amy praised.

“Thank you; I’m sure we’ll enjoy the fun,” Tina replied, taking one last cock in her mouth.

“If you’re ever at the Hen House, look for us!” Dan said, satisfied he’d cleaned Tina’s pussy of cum. She smothered him with appreciative kisses, trying to taste the three different cums on his breath.

Dan and Tina decided to leave as they had more of their sexy date to experience. She cleaned her pussy, put on their clothes, and said their goodbyes to the group still engaged in various forms of fucking.


“What a beautiful warm night for a walk,” she sighed, holding his hand. “Thank you for sucking off two cocks for me.”

“I love you, Tina, and I don’t mind sucking cock too much. Just don’t advertise it too often.”

“I’ll try not to, but imagine the erotic pleasure of fucking me while you suck off a cock.” She smiled, envisioning the scene.

“I think there’s a walkway along the water,” he mentioned, guiding her past the high-rise condos.

Dan paused, taking her in his strong arms. A hand combed her short auburn hair, then cupped her soft face. “I love how the moonlight sparkles in your beautiful brown eyes.” She sighed as their lips met and didn’t object to his fingers unfastening all the buttons that held her dress closed.

They looked at the opening of her dress, which revealed her naked body. “I hope you won’t mind if I show you off again to any lucky eyes.”

“Yes, yes, my love, let others see what is yours!” She panted. Dan swept her dress aside, her breasts and pussy in plain view. His body caressing hers to keep her exposed, they began their sensual walk, showing off her body.

“I love how the full moon reflects off the water,” she remarked, cuddling closer to her love. They enjoyed their time together for about another thirty minutes.

As the moonlight bathed the front of her naked body, she looked around, hoping others would see her. “You were nervous earlier in the park when we fucked,” he kidded her.

“There’s a couple approaching us,” she whispered.

“I know; don’t cover up. Look the guy right in the eye and say, ‘Nice night for a walk, isn’t it?’”

“Okay, I’ll do it!” She giggled. As the two couples drew closer together, Dan made sure her luscious body was in full view. “Hi there, isn’t it a beautiful night for a lovely walk?” She smiled at him.

“It ... it certainly is!” He remarked, the shadow of her open dress revealing her bare tits and pussy. Instead of scorning her husband for his remark, his wife looked back at her and smiled at her revealing body.

Fuck, that was so much fun!” Tina exclaimed, looking back at the couple. She waved to them, still looking their way. “Let’s do some more!”

The walkway ended a few minutes later, and they began the return. “I see the same couple coming back, and she is wearing a short skirt and low top too!” She noticed. Dan had them sit on a nearby bench and made sure her whole front was on display, then he motioned her legs apart. The light atop the pole behind them cast a pleasant glow on them.

“You know, some of the best sex can happen when you least expect it. Look how I met you, Karen, and Wendy, to mention a few,” he said.

“I do still feel very naughty and horny from our sex party.”

“Why don’t you make the first move? A guy loves it when his wife or girlfriend is sexually aggressive.”

Eyes locked on the others as the couple drew closer and closer. The couple in their mid-to-late fifties couldn’t believe the bold, virtually naked pose of this daring woman.

“Hello again.” Tina smiled, making sure she had their attention. “It’s so hot out tonight. This is the closest I can get to walking naked without getting arrested,” she joked.

Dan and Tina expected the couple to keep walking past them and were surprised when they slowed and approached them. “I know what you mean. I’ve been stopped by the Police when my husband walked me naked on a hot summer’s night like this,” she openly revealed.

“I love your short skirt and low-cut top; you have a nice-looking figure,” Tina complimented her.

“Thank you. Some people object to me showing off so much tit and leg at my age. But I say, honey, as long as you’ve still got it, flaunt it!”

“I certainly would agree with that statement. I love my husband showing off my figure too, as you can plainly see,” Tina said of their relationship.

“So we can see,” they said, eyeing her naked front. “You have a very youthful-looking wife,” the husband complimented.

“Some say I robbed the cradle with such a young and hot-looking wife.”

“And others kid me, saying I got my husband from the senior’s home. Believe me, I’ve been with enough men to know he can out fuck most men half his age,” she smiled, gripping his hand.

“Is that speaking from experience before you got married or after?” The women wanted to know.

“Both of us just left a house party that turned out to be a sex party. I had several men fuck me, but none were as good as my Dan. I’m still on a sexual high and wanted him to walk me around before we went.somewhere else to fuck.”

“You certainly don’t beat around the bush with your comments about sex. I like that in a woman,” she mentioned.

Tina boldly placed her leg over Dan’s and rubbed her bare pussy. “As you can plainly see, I don’t have a bush to beat around.” Then she daringly guided Dan’s finger to her pussy.

“And neither do I!” The woman replied, lifting her hem to her waist. “I love showing my bare pussy off just as much as my husband does.” They stared at her darkened skin.

“As Dan says, sometimes the best sex can happen when you least expect it. Would you be interested in swapping husbands for a nice fuck right now?” Tina boldly suggested

“You are definitely my kind of woman!” She quickly agreed with them. “We like to come here quite often during the warmer weather for a nice outdoor fuck. It’s our favourite place; nice and calm water with a hint of getting caught.” The man’s arm was around his wife’s, pulling at the fabric of her top to reveal more tits.

“We now find that the Hen House is more for the younger crowd interested in fucking,” the man mentioned.

“I’ve been there several times in the past,” Dan offered.

“George and I were one of the first groups of couples to join the Hen House way back in the late seventies. Number twenty-five. It was more of a large family until they opened up membership to single men and women,” the wife recalled.

“My wife and I were couple number ten to join,” Dan stated.

“Then we must have met there at one time or another and shared a nice fuck,” she said, looking closer at Dan.

“Sometimes you don’t recognize a person with their clothes on,” Dan joked, and they laughed.

“That’s happened before until I see his cock nice and hard again, then remember it fucking me or cumming in my mouth, she laughed. “We’re George and Jean,” she introduced.

“Hi, I’m Dan.”

“And I’m Tina.”

“You are definitely way too young to be an original member of the Hen House,” George commented, looking again at Tina’s exposed tits and pussy. “Some might think you’re fucking your daughter.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.