1 August 2007 - Cover

1 August 2007

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - On this day, Dan thanks, Diane, Brenda and especially Tina for their help finding Karen.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Incest   Group Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Their meal was enjoyed and paid for, Dan escorted her to the Shelby and then paused. “Do you mind if I am a stupid, egotistical man for a few minutes and walk you around the Convention Centre?”

“I don’t understand.”

“It would make me feel good to be escorting such a beautiful and sensual-looking woman who is crazy enough to love me.”

“Oh Dan, yes, yes, I love you! I’m yours, and you can show me off all you like!” She took his hand, and as they strolled through the Centre’s hallways, she unfastened several more buttons on her corset top.

“Fuck, are you ever beautiful!” He eyed her additional cleavage.

“I love the fucking part!” She cornered him, kissing him hard and long. “Fuck, do you ever make me feel so happy to love you!”

Dan would gaze at the side profile of this sensual-looking woman. She noticed his stare, smiled and squeezed his hand. Several times, she pressed him against a wall and guided his hand either inside her top or under her short hem while they kissed.

Soon they returned to the car, and she smothered him again with kisses. “Thank you for letting me walk you around the Centre,” she said, and he wrinkled his brow.

“Me? I’m the one who was being a proud boyfriend, showing off my incredibly beautiful girlfriend!”

“And I’m the proud girlfriend showing off her incredibly handsome man. You just don’t get what a great guy you are! No wonder you have Karen, Wendy, and me too!”

“Now you’re really building up my ego!” He kissed her, and they kissed.

As Dan drove, Tina gave him the directions on her phone. He noticed her refastening the buttons on her top. “I don’t want to seem too anxious!” She smiled.


Dan parked the Shelby and rode hand in hand with Tina up the elevator to the tenth floor. The muted sounds of music filtering through the hallway grew louder, confirming the address of the party, and she touched the doorbell.

“Hi, we’re Tina and Dan. I’m Jenny’s friend,” she smiled, offering her hand.

“Hi Tina, I’m Amy; welcome to our home,” she smiled, shaking her hand and then Dan’s. “This is my husband, Troy,” she said, stopping him mid-stride.

“Hi!’ His eyes brightened, noticing Tina. Amy ushered them inside and made introductions to others in the room whose names would soon be forgotten. Holding hands, they eyed the other guests and talked to each other, noting about eight to ten couples.

They were offered drinks, and Dan asked for diet pop. Since Dan was driving home, he was commended for his wise choice. Music was playing off to one side, with two couples dancing. Dan and Tina sat together, the hem of her dress useless for her to act modestly.

“Do you notice that all the women are showing a lot of cleavage and very short hems?” She mentioned it in his ear.

“I’m surprised that you checked out the women instead of the men!” He kidded her.

“I love you!” She laughed lightly, cupping his chin for a kiss. “Just assessing my female competition, though I have been glancing at a few crotches,” she smiled at him. “Look at the two couples that are dancing; they switched partners and are kissing each other’s wives.”

“They must be good friends,” he reasoned.

“Do you want to start undoing my buttons?” She asked, standing.

“Now that’s a dance invitation I can’t refuse!” He smiled, taking her hand.

They nodded politely to the other two couples and began to move to the music. It wasn’t the loud banging and heart-thumping beat they were used to hearing in a club, and they enjoyed the atmosphere just as much.

The song ended, and they embraced as a slow one began. “That’s two buttons, top and bottom, to undo,” she smiled. She watched his fingers unfasten two buttons on her corset top, deepening her cleavage. Two at the bottom revealed more of her sexy, slender legs.

The song was over, and they kissed. “I’m tempted to stay dancing until all my buttons are undone and you make me naked,” she sighed into his ear.

“I’m not sure it’s that kind of party, though the men would love the sight of you naked.” He teased her and led her back to the couch.


“Hi, honey! I’m glad you could make it!” Tina smiled, recognizing her friend Jennifer, and they exchanged welcoming hugs and kisses on the cheek.

“Jenny, this is my boyfriend, Dan.”

“Tina, you’ve been holding out on me! Where did you find this good-looking hunk?”

“Dan and I met in the park last May while I was walking Major. We’ve been going together since then.”

“Don’t you go breaking my girl’s heart. She deserves to have a good man again who can love the stuffing out of her.” Jenny smiled, looking at Dan and taking Tina’s hand in hers.

“I won’t break her heart; I love her stuffing too much,” he smiled, kissing her cheek.

“Forgive me for staring, but have you been told you look identical to the actor, Tom Hanks?”

“Yes, I have, many times.”

“Tina, you have your own Hollywood star; don’t lose him!” Jenny likened.

“Don’t worry, I won’t! Dan doesn’t need to look like Tom Hanks to be my leading man!” She punned, her eyes glistening with love for him.

“Now I recognize you! I’ve seen you at the Hen House with several different women!” Jenny recalled. “We sometimes like the quieter atmosphere at one of our homes compared to the Hen House.”

“I love your dress; it’s very sexy,” Jenny complimented, several fingers feeling the soft material. Her tips touched her cleavage, and she looked at her slender legs, trying to peek up her hem.

“Thank you, and yours is so very sexy, it’s barely a dress,” Tina joked.

“It likely won’t stay on me very long anyway, or on the other women for that matter,” she predicted. “I hope you enjoy yourselves. The action should be starting soon, and if you feel uncomfortable with what you see happening, I’ll understand if you want to go home.”

“What action?” Tina asked.

“You’ll soon see.” Jenny kissed her cheek, rubbed her leg above the knee, and left to visit others.

“I’ve got a feeling what action she’s talking about,” Dan mentioned, pointing to the two bowls on the side table.

“Condoms and Viagra?” Tina quietly exclaimed. She got Jennifer’s attention by motioning her over. “Jenny, you naughty little bitch, you invited us to a sex party.”

“Who, me?” She feigned. “Variety is the spice of life, honey, even in my marriage, and girl, am I ever going to sample some different spices tonight!” She predicted lustfully, looking at Dan and several other men.

She took several blue pills and condoms from the bowls, placing them in Tina’s hand. “We are all consenting adults here and enjoy the pleasure of fucking each other’s spouses. I’ll understand if you want to leave. Not too many men are comfortable seeing their wives or girlfriends being fucked by other men. I hope you’ll stay and enjoy the good, sexy fun we have.” Jenny boldly kissed her on the lips.

 “What do you think? Want to stay and get fucked by these six or seven men or go home to fuck?” He offered.

“You still have to undo the rest of the buttons on my dress,” she surmised.

“I mentioned earlier that within our relationship, you are free to have sex with other men or women in a safe way.”

“And you’ll get to fuck the other gorgeous women that are here, so I guess we’re staying,” she countered, placing a Viagra in his mouth, kissing him, and sliding his hand inside her corset top.


“Okay, everyone, the fun is now going to begin, and please be gentle with our invited guests, Tina and Dan. Now, remember that there are two bathrooms for you to clean your cock or pussy. Victor is going to be the extra guy going around videotaping our sexy fun to upload to a porn site we’ve used before for anyone to view. It’s titled Amy’s house party.”

Troy and several men came to Tina and had her stand. Facing Dan, her dress was unbuttoned and slipped off her shoulders. Naked in front of him, Troy began to kiss her and felt her tits as another knelt, spread her legs, and licked her pussy.

Amy and several others made Dan naked, and hands smoothed over his chest as mouths took turns on his cock. “Being the hosts, Troy will be the first to fuck Tina, and you’ll fuck me, then other women.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.