1 August 2007 - Cover

1 August 2007

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - On this day, Dan thanks, Diane, Brenda and especially Tina for their help finding Karen.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Incest   Group Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Tina Hamilton didn’t need to announce her arrival at Dan’s front door; Sarg sensed his brother was very near and grew overly excited. While the two dogs greeted each other and began to play, Tina was welcomed into the waiting arms of Wendy, Karen, and Dan.

“I’m not surprised you’re early for your twenty-four-hour date with Dan,” Karen kidded, her eyes taking in her sensual beauty clothed in a low top and very short pleated skirt. “So what are your plans for you and Dan today?”

“I thought we’d take Major for a walk to the park and see what nature has in mind for us,” she beamed. “Then we’ll visit my place for a while, then dinner out, followed by a house party that I’m invited to attend.”

Karen smiled. “We expect to hear all the juicy details when you wake up in our bed in the morning.”

“I’ll definitely tell you.”

“You girls are going to wear me out spending a day with each one,” Dan complained.

“You’re complaining too much about fucking other women?” Karen teased.

“No, it’s just going to take almost two weeks of dates to thank all the girls.”

“Daddy, Diane, and I don’t mind you fucking us on the same day. We’d like that today, while you’re fucking Tina, we can let Sarg and Major fuck us,” Brenda reasoned.

“I’m being replaced by Sarg and Major, again?” He joked.

“Oh, Daddy, you can still fuck us better than our doggies,” Brenda smirked.

“Thanks for the vote of confidence,” he joked, playfully rubbing her firm ass.

“Diane and I will quickly change into our short skirts and low tops for you, Daddy.”

“I guess we’re going to the park again.” He smiled and went to change his clothes.


“Are you taking Dan to your party as your date or boyfriend?” Wendy asked, away from him.

“It had better be as your boyfriend!” Karen confirmed. “Why say he’s just your date? Tell them Dan is your boyfriend, and you have discussed living together and possibly having a baby. After all, aren’t you in love with him?”

“Karen, I can’t admit my feelings to him like that. I’m very comfortable around Dan, but you and Wendy are the important women in his life.”

“That doesn’t mean you’re not important in his life, and our lives also,” Wendy offered, caressing her soft face. “We work together at the bank, and imagine all the fun and sexy gossip we’d cause if our co-workers found out we share Dan too. So does he know you love him?”

“No, I haven’t told him. It feels embarrassing to be discussing my love of Dan with his wife, or, I should say, two wives. I know he cares about me; it shows in the ways we make love and just do things together. I likely couldn’t have his romantic love, but I’ll definitely settle for being his closest lover outside of the family.”


Karen and Wendy walked into the bedroom as Dan was changing his pants. “Just before you do up your zipper.” Karen came to him, going to her knees. She shared his cock with Wendy for several sucks, then kissed him.

“You know that Tina cares about you,” Karen started.

“I know, and I care about her too.”

“Then let her care about being with you more than you realize. If she says certain words, don’t turn her away. She’s a very special close friend to me,” Wendy mentioned.

“And to me also,” Karen supported. “Tina is a very beautiful and sensual woman who is becoming more than just a friend to me.”

“I can’t be cutting my heart into smaller pieces to share with different women. I’m in love with you two, and to say that I could love Tina the same way would be cheapening my relationship with her and the both of you,” he reasoned.

“Maybe she’d be just as happy to have your love as her closest and most desired lover. You have our blessing to tell Tina that you love her.”

“What am I starting here, a harem?” He joked.

“Maybe you are. Wendy and I really want you to quit work so you can fuck our women in the afternoons and help to raise her babies.”

“Let’s get our new home built and our family started before I stop working and we lose the income.”

Dan, you know we have more than enough in the bank to pay off our new home and still live comfortably; besides, I’ll still be working. So why put off the inevitable and quit work?” Karen softened, taking her lover in her arms.

“Okay, okay, you two win! I’ll take any vacation time I have remaining and give my notice to my supervisor after the long weekend.”

“You had better leave now with Tina or we’ll take you to bed as a thank you for loving us,” Karen warned, motioning Dan out the bedroom door.


Dan returned to a smiling Tina and two horny daughters standing with Sarg and Major, leashed and ready to go. “I can imagine what you three beauties have cooked up that’ll get us all arrested,” he joked.

Oh, Daddy, you’re so funny!” Brenda kissed him with a gentle grip on his crotch.

“Now you go and have a lot of naughty, sexy fun,” Karen instructed.

“When we return, I’ll leave Major with you so I don’t have to worry about him,” Tina said.

“Don’t you worry, Tina; I’m sure Diane and Brenda will take good care of him,” Karen teased.

“So where do we go?” He asked.

“We may as well go to the same park we always use. I think today we’ll need a picnic site that is more secluded than normal,” Brenda predicted.

“Oh boy!” Dan replied sarcastically, rolling his eyes skyward.

“Have fun, and I’ll keep our lawyer’s phone number handy!” Karen laughed.

It would be too crowded in one car, so Brenda and Major went with Tina and Diane, and Sarg went with Dan. The girls were anxious for their fun to begin, and as the dogs enjoyed their heads taking in the wind out the open window, their hands slowly stroked his furry sheath.


The cars were parked side by side. Tina quickly held hands with Dan. They carried the comforter, drinks, and snacks, with Diane and Brenda walking ahead with the dogs. “Your short skirts aren’t leaving anything to the imagination!” Dan teased his daughter’s non-existent hems.

“That’s the main idea, Daddy,” Brenda smiled, her bare cheeks peeking out from under the short hem.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.