Married at First Fuck
Chapter 9: The Honeymoon - Day 1

Copyright© 2017 by Kynlas_DK

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9: The Honeymoon - Day 1 - Craig and Sandra were childhood friends, then she was dragged off overseas by her military father. Now after many years they both fill out applications for a TV show without knowing that the other had done the same thing. What is going to happen when they find out the other is standing right in front of them, ready to say I DO to the other? Many interesting things I hope.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

The rest of their day was done with a camera in their face. Interview after interview about their thoughts, plans and what not. It was all quite tedious for both of them so once they were done, they decided that a quick trip to the beach was in order and they would see what kind of trouble they could get into.

“What are you going to wear Sandy?” Craig asked looking over shoulder.

Sandy looked through her bag and found several small pieces of cloth and pulled them out and then several larger pieces of cloth. She turned to Craig and held the up to him. “You choose.”

“Ok, let’s see what we have here.” He took the wad and dump it on the bed. He found a top, bright orange with flowers. Then he found the bottoms. Another top, simple triangle in basic black. He found a one piece, many different colors with a cut-out in the middle. So he went through the pile until he managed to find three one piece suits, five bikinis in various colors. “Hmm, which one should I choose? So many decisions so little time.”

He picked up a top, held it up to Sandy’s chest, cocked his head trying to decide then tossing it back. He picked up a one piece, held it up then noticed that it is a thong back. “Nope, not for TV.” Then he grabbed a simple black bikini, string around the neck and chest, and the bottoms had a rather normal looking bottom with ties on the side. “How does this one look on you?” He asked holding it up trying to tell if it would be too revealing for TV.

“Oh that one is my favorite. I usually wear it to the beach when I plan on doing more than just lay around trying to get a tan. Here, let me have it and I’ll show you.”

She grabbed it, then skipped off to the bathroom.

“So what should I wear?” Craig asked the closed door.

“Did you bring trunks or a speedo?” She answered.

“Just plain trunks hon.”

“That is just fine. Go for it.”

The crew got into position trying to film the exchange. So when Sandy left the bathroom, she opened the door right into a camera guy. Craig saw the front, let out a whistle. Sandy did a spin showing off the back of the suit. It was cut pretty high so part of her cheek was showing, but hardly anything scandalous.

“Looking good babe.” He went to her, pulled her close and planted a loving smooch on her. His hands roamed south and gave her a quick squeeze. She gave a squeak and then pushed away laughing.

“Stop it. They’re watching.” She laughed.

“But your butt is just so tempting.” Craig said reaching for her.

She jumped on the bed, sending the other suits flying followed by Craig who scattered the rest of them.

“Ok honey. Before we get too comfortable, we were supposed to go to the beach. Remember?” Sandy said trying to get away from a husband who was trying to bounce them onto the floor.

Craig stopped for a minute, catching his breath, then rolled off the bed, and fished his suit out of his luggage and headed for the bathroom. Sandy picked up the mess trying not to point her butt toward the camera guy.


The beach was blinding white, and the ocean was a glorious blue. They found a cabana, dumped their bags and then held hands as they ran into the ocean. Laughing all the way.

They splashed and swam then once they got cooled off, they came ashore and flopped on the lounges under the cabana. The camera crew ran over and took up positions around them to get their reactions to the time spent in the ocean. All they got was them trying to catch their breath. It wasn’t very exciting.

“So now what honey?” Craig asked.

“Alcohol I think.”

Craig looked around, didn’t see anyone to bring him a drink so he got Sandy’s order and went to find a bar on the beach to serve them alcohol.

He walked a bit, found what looked like a bar and walked over to the little hut and spoke to a man behind a bar. “Can I get a Bahama Mamma with two straws?”

“Right away sir.”

Craig turned around and gazed out at the ocean. He started to think about his wife. Now there was a word that the never thought he would say or be able to say. His life had been all about what he wanted and what he needed. He had been fat, lazy, taking advantage of other people and living off the generosity of others for so long that only a shock to the system could wake him up and show him the error of his ways. “Thank you dad.” He muttered under his breath.

“Sir, your drink.” The bartender said

Craig turned around pulled out his wallet and paid for the drink, which was a VERY large glass about the size of a fish bowl, and then carried the glass back to his lovely wife. Which made him smile.

“Craig, what did you mean when you said Thank you dad?” one of the producers asked while he walked.

Craig stopped and faced the camera. “I don’t know if you know my backstory, but a year and a half ago I was very fat and living at my father’s house. He gave me a job out of pity hoping that I would turn my life around and be productive but I hardly ever showed up at work and didn’t do anything but played games and ate junk food. One day my dad told me that if I didn’t clean up and change my ways he would be kicking me out of the house. So, I changed my ways. I knew he was serious and it really put the fear of gawd in me. I started working out, stopped eating junk food and really started putting an effort into what I do with the job that my dad gave me. Seems as though I am really good at it. I saved my dad several million dollars in his operating costs, brought more jobs to the US and increased customer satisfaction two fold. I mean, I had no idea that I would be such a success, but here I am. I filled out the app for this show on a lark never imagining that you all would chose me and then chose my best friend from my childhood as my wife. I mean, how lucky can one guy get?” He asked shrugging his shoulder.

Craig moved on toward the cabana and delivered the drink to Sandy who had dried off and was applying tanning lotion to her legs. Her long, smooth, beautiful legs. Craig stopped and stared.

“What’s wrong honey?” She asked smiling.

“Legs.” Was all he could say.

“Yes, my legs. Aren’t they nice honey?” She said teasing her husband by running their hands slowly up her legs toward her crotch then back down again. Craig stood transfixed by the sight and couldn’t hardly breathe.

“What’s wrong honey. See something you like?” She asked again but this time she was rubbing her stomach and the up to her breasts and pushing them together.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.