Married at First Fuck
Chapter 3: The Reception

Copyright© 2017 by Kynlas_DK

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3: The Reception - Craig and Sandra were childhood friends, then she was dragged off overseas by her military father. Now after many years they both fill out applications for a TV show without knowing that the other had done the same thing. What is going to happen when they find out the other is standing right in front of them, ready to say I DO to the other? Many interesting things I hope.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

Just outside of the chapel doors they stopped and held each other again, which was rudely interrupted by the director running down the hallway toward them yelling “What the fuck was that?! How the hell do you two know each other and why didn’t you tell us that you had an old flame in the show? Now it is all screwed up, the show is a sham, I’ll lose my job and the whole series is going to crash and burn, BECAUSE OF YOU TWO!!!” he screamed directly at Craig and Sandy.

“Now hang on just a minute.” Craig said trying to calm the director down. “I did not know that Sandy was filling out an application. I have not seen her in what,” turning toward Sandy, “15 years?”

She nodded her head agreeing with him.

“So there is no way you would ever know, or we would ever know, that we had both filled out application for the same show the same year.”

Just then the camera crew arrived and caught the last bit of Craig’s statement. “Are you sure you two didn’t know?” The director asked yet again.

Sandy stepped forward to stand next to Craig, she took Craig’s hand and arm and told the director, “He couldn’t have known. 15 years ago I moved to South Korea with my parents,” Who happened to walk through the door followed closely by Craig’s parents, both families laughing at something together. “We haven’t spoken or been in contact with each other since then.” Sandy then turned to her husband, “Which reminds me, you said you were going to call me.”

“I lost the phone number.”

“Jerk.” Sandy said and then hit him with her bouquet causing all of the flowers to explode from her hand.

“Hey, I was only 12 when you left.”

“Well buster I ain’t leaving ever again.” She then hit him again with the ruined bouquet.

“Good.” He said defending himself. “I don’t want you to leave ever again.”

“I won’t.” She then pulled him down for a kiss which got a bit heated and her father cleared his throat to break them up.

“I don’t know the rating of this show for TV, but you two need to have a little self control or the rating is going to be R instead of E.”

Craig and Sandy parted still holding each other. “Yes sir.” It was then that Craig came to his senses and turned to the father of the bride. “Sir, I know it is a bit late now, but, I have kept the fire burning for your daughter for many years and would like to have your blessing on our marriage.” Craig held out his hand to the man.

The Colonel looked his new son-in-law over, regarding the man who stood before him. He took the young man’s hand, “Craig, I knew you when you were just a boy. I saw how you acted around my Sandy when she was your friend here in the state’s and how you treated her when she was in the hospital. I now see a changed MAN in front of me and one that I knew you could always become. I give you my blessing and welcome you to the family. My son.”

The men shook hands and then gave each other a manly hug confirming the union.

Sandy’s mom smiled and then grabbed a hold of Craig and welcomed him to the family as well with a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

Craig’s mom and dad were both tearing up and when given the chance, embraced Sandy’s parents which turned into a group hug when Sandy and Craig were pulled into the embrace.

The director, standing away from the family, quietly asked the cameraman and his team back in the control room, “Please tell me you got that.”

Everyone said, “Oh yes, we got it. This is going to be the best show yet.”


The family hugfest broke up as the wedding party and parents and guests moved to the reception hall for the big reception and dance.

Craig and Sandy never left each other’s side. They danced many times with each other enjoying this once in a lifetime moment. The camera guys stayed out of the way, but never left them alone making sure that if they were going to say something or do something they would be there to get it on film.

When it came time to cut the cake, both of them had thoughts of smashing cake and having a laugh, but neither of them did. They hadn’t even had their pictures taken yet. They moved behind the three tier cake and posed as the photographer clicked away capturing this once in a lifetime event for these two.

Craig picked up a piece of cake and with a fork in hand offered it to Sandy. She looked into his eyes and opened her mouth. He gently put the cake into her mouth and barely broke eye contact with her. The sexual tension started ramping up.

Sandy, with a mouthful of cake, wiped the corner of her mouth and smiled for the cameras. She then picked up her slice and did almost the same thing for Craig. She picked it up with her fingers instead of a fork and held it out to him. He moved closer and accepted the offered cake into his mouth and before he could move away, she tapped the tip of his nose with a frosting covered finger leaving behind a small dot of frosting. Everyone watching laughing, the camera guys got it all for posterity.

Once the cake cutting was done, the director came to the couple and said that they needed to get some interviews of them alone.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.