MELODY & ME - Cover

MELODY & ME

 

Chapter 5

Sex Story: Chapter 5 - For nine years, Melody and I were best friends, until my dad fucked things up by saying something.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   InLaws   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Slow  

Without answering her, I pulled her closer to me and kissed her softly on the nipple I had been rubbing on, and I heard a very soft, “Oh yeah!”

That motivated me to lick my way to her open mouth while I got myself between her legs without our genitals touching.

I stopped to ask, “May I enter you?”

“Just do it, pleeeeeaaasssse?”

With my hand on my fully lengthened, hard as a sapling 8.25 inches, I pressed against her.

Her pussy was fighting back, so I pushed again and her voice gave out a mighty, “FUCK ME, FUCK ME UNTIL YOU CUM INSIDE ME ... PLEASE PAUL?”

After the first full stroke in and out, I said, “It shouldn’t hurt anymore!”

With my second favorite melody in my head (Queens, We Will Rock You) I moved to its beat, and we both enjoyed it immensely, and while she was so energized moaning, and practically screaming, I moved my mouth to hers and discovered that kissing and fucking at the same time was awesome.

My hands each had a breast and I was very close.

Earlier in the day I was quiet when I ejaculated, but her left hand squeezed me so hard, I let out a mighty “AAAAAUUUUHGGGHHH,” and I couldn’t hold back any longer.

She broke up our kiss and said, “Goddamittohell, I felt, I feel every bit of you so deep inside me. Wasn’t that the best thing ever?”

“In the ten years that I have known you I have never heard you cuss or curse even once, that was the best feeling I have ever felt in my lifetime.”

“Don’t pull out, please? I want to feel you inside me forever and ever, Paul! I want to have children, and grandchildren, and great grandchildren. All because I love you!”

I stayed hard and inside her for over 20 minutes, until I said. “I have to pee!”

As I pulled out, I heard, “Throw me a towel please, lover man?”

I peed for a solid two minutes. As I flushed, she ran in, plopped down, and I heard what must have been all of my cum, followed by a solid pee stream of her own.

Damn the little steps, and I started a shower, asking her to join me.

She joined me rubbing her hands up and down on my back, then I returned the favor. After a good scrub and wash, we got out, dried off and changed into evening casual wear.

“Would you like me to go braless or what?”

“Only if I can,” I said with a laugh.

“You might be an A cup, but I am a 32C, lover man!”

“Sometime this weekend explain how bra sizes work, would you please?”

“Sure,” she said, “During our evening at Camelot, OK?”

Camelot has been open 24/7 since January 1st, 2024 and Michael has kept the price at $50 per head, mandating babies cannot be carried, so bring a stroller, or rent one for five bucks per day.

Having read some blogs on the park, everyone thought the Behemoth should be the first ride you take.

The outdoor concierge got us a shuttle, they were free, as it was turning to the twilight time of day. We both had our phones, and they had the primary set of Harry Potter spells on them including Lumos!

On my newest phone, I could change the color of the light to any of 12, plus white!

We went straight to the line for Behemoth, with only seventy-ish people in front of us.

Out of nowhere about ten people came in, with a guy in his 30s saying, “Thanks for waiting for us!”

Line jumping is one of my pet peeves, prompting me to say, “HEY, line jumping at most parks gets you thrown out!”

The older guy came to us, “You are exactly right, I was saving spaces and you called me on it! Come with me, please?”

I had hold of Melody and when the light hit his face, OMG! It was Michael Thomas and he handed me a card and said, “This is worth $200 in credit! Sorry for that. Your first time here?”

“Yes sir, it is? This is my fiancée; her name is Melody!”

“A beautiful name for a beautiful young lady, you guys go ahead of us, it will be the most fun you can have with your clothes on!”

It was our turn, we got a short spiel, and it began...

With it being more night than day, all of the direction changes really have their effect on you! We could see the park was full, but we had nothing but time! Having watched the YouTube video, we were coming up on the end, with a drop inside a glass tube underwater, under the main entrance into the park! Wowwee!

We both took a moment to get back to earth after that! There is nothing like that ride anywhere in St. Louis, probably anywhere in the world!

“How did you like it?” The voice of Mr. Thomas asked.

After I explained how much fun it was, Melody went on to explain we were visiting from ‘SaintLou.’ I got a glance of the profile of his wife. Holy Moses, she is H O T!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.