Steve's New Acquisition
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2017 by Hambone Jones

Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Steve requires a transplant after suffering a serious injury in an automobile accident.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Slow  

On the way home Steve stopped at 7-11 for a six pack of Heineken. He pulled to the curb a block from their house and opened and drank one of the beers so its odor would be on his breath when he got home. The rest he put in an empty cooler he kept in the trunk.

When he went inside Anne said, “I see you have been to the VFW hall again.”

“Anne, I’ve gone there almost every afternoon for the last month. Today was nothing unusual. I had a few beers and talked with the guys who drop by there.”

“Shouldn’t you be thinking about returning to work?”

“Anne you know as well as I do that the psychologist hasn’t released me to return and until he does they won’t let me return. Besides the disability insurance is paying my salary and we have the money from the accident.”

“I’m not concerned about the money Steve, I’m worried about you. You may lose all desire to go back to work and that’s not good for you. Even if you didn’t have to work it’s not good to lose interest in life. Maybe you should look into some kind of hobby.”

“What kind of hobby?”

“I don’t know. Maybe you could take a class at the Community College that could be interesting.”

“Maybe I could be a model for a class practicing giving hand jobs.” As soon as the words were out of his mouth Steve knew that he shouldn’t have said it but it was too late now.

“Maybe you should,” Anne said and left the room.

Steve was thinking that maybe that would be something to give him more time with Katherine Williams. It had only been three days but she was already adventurous in their love making. Was it right to call it love making when your partner was thinking about someone else while you were fucking them? Hell, should he even care what Katherine was thinking? No matter what she was thinking it was him she was fucking and better than he had ever been fucked by anyone. Better even than the Japanese girls he had had while there on business. Already her diversity of positions brought new excitement to sex and her body left Steve wanting more. He could understand why Jimmy was rushing to get home.


The nine days were up and Katherine hadn’t said anything about continuing nor about ceasing. They were in her room for the first time and had been lying next to each other, breathing hard, after their session of fucking that afternoon when Kate rolled to him and nuzzled her face into his neck. Steve could feel when Kate lay her leg over his and pulled her body over his so that her pussy was tight against his upper leg. She was licking Steve’s ear and humping his leg as he squeezed her exposed breast and Kate shuddered.

Steve couldn’t believe that she wanted to fuck again so soon. She was wearing him out but at the same time he knew it would require but little effort on her part for them to get it up again. Steve felt her weight shift as she moved to lay on top of him with her pussy against his dick and her lips squarely on his. This was the first time they had kissed and it was something of a shock to Steve. He sensed Kate’s lips part and her tongue slide out of her mouth like a boa constrictor searching for dinner. Steve offered no resistance as her tongue slipped silently between his parted lips and over his waiting tongue. There was a momentary struggle of tongues but Kate pushed hers to the beginning of Steve’s throat and his retreated to the floor of his mouth supplicant to the victor.

Kate continued her dominance over Steve’s sensory receptors as she darted her tongue repeatedly into his mouth as she rubbed her pussy over their responding dick. Then Kate slid down the length of his body and cuddled between Steve’s legs gripping his dick with her hand as she forced her face below it and took his balls into her warm mouth. They could both sense developing growth of Jimmy’s/Steve’s dick and Kate skinned it down and replaced her mouth with her left hand on his balls and positioned her mouth over the bubble gum pinkness of his shiny glans and locked her lips around it and worked them down to the white man’s dick which almost immediately disappeared into her mouth. As the dick continued to grow to its full size Kate struggled to keep it all in her mouth but by letting it slide past her uvula she was able to maintain her grip on its base. Once she had firm control she backed her head off letting her lips slide its length until they stopped at the head and then moved her head back down and repeated this pussy like motion until Steve was trying to help by driving his hips up from the bed. Suddenly Kate rolled onto her back beside Steve on the bed leaving him with his dick shaking like it was looking for the mouth that had given so much pleasure.

“Fuck me Steve! Fuck me with your big dick. I need you in me Steve, please fuck me.”

Steve had just experienced several firsts. First time Kate had kissed him; first time Kate had put her mouth on his dick; first time she had referred to it as his dick; and first time she wanted him to fuck her as himself. These revelations didn’t come to Steve until later because at the moment he was interested in only one thing. As he positioned himself between Kate’s spread legs he said, “Guide me in.” Which she did without pause and the two of them started a marathon fuck that would last until they both came in a state of near exhaustion. Steve because he had only recently come and Kate because she came three times during this coupling.

“That was mind blowing,” Steve said, “just beyond description it was so good. My dick thanks you.”

“Your dick is welcome. I’ve never come like that before. So repeatedly strong.”

“You called it my dick.”

“Yes I did. More and more I’ve come to think of it only as your dick and as I’ve done so my orgasms have been better and more frequent and my desire for you has become stronger. I seem to want you in me all the time. When you leave I think of you continually until you return. I think I may be in love with you. Not just in lust, but in love.”

This shift in their relationship had caught Steve off guard. He didn’t know what to say. He had developed a strong affection for fucking Kate but had not given it much thought beyond that because of her insistence that she was fucking not him but Jimmy. “I don’t know what to say. This is really unexpected”

“You don’t have to say anything or do anything Steve. I have just stated a fact. It doesn’t have to interfere with our arrangement.”

But Steve knew that it would interfere with the way they acted going forward. Kate might become more possessive, more demanding, whatever she became it would be different and how would he behave going forward. He had respected Kate’s feelings toward her deceased husband and his benefactor albeit enjoying every minute of their love making. He would no longer be fucking Kate with Jimmy’s dick but with his own and she now thought of it as his dick. If she got pregnant now whose would she considerate it? “Should we consider using some kind of protection?” Steve asked.

“You don’t have to worry Steve I was the reason Jimmy and I didn’t have children. I was waiting for the results of fertility testing when Jimmy was killed. The letter came the following week.”

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.