Heart of Darkness - Cover

Heart of Darkness

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 8

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Anne looks like any other girl in school, but she has something nobody else has. It's actually three somethings and they have perhaps the foulest mouths. These three things are also her legacy or curse, depending on how one looks at it.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Violence  

As Anne and Carrie are busy in the bedroom, the slumber gets under full swing. The more alcohol the girl’s consume, the friskier they get with each other. The party hasn’t turned into a full blown carnal flesh party, but it is certainly headed in that direction. Occasionally, a hand strays under a shirt, since all four girls have stripped down to just a shirt and panties. Those hands stroke the panty covered pussies and once in a while, past that barrier and into a pussy.

The four girls mingle and talk about nonsense like any young teenage girl would with their friends. All the while, hands are groping ass and breasts, caressing and fingers until all four girls’ pussies are dripping wet with excitement and want.

“Madison I am so turned on that I have to cum soon or I will go crazy,” Lily whispers.

“Me too. All of that touching and fingering has gotten me so hot,” Madison agrees.

The fondling and fingering continue working the girls into a frenzied state by the time Anne makes her way down the stairs. She enters the room, clad in the black, latex armor that covers her body, accentuating her large breasts and smooth pussy. Following in her wake are her three companions—Penis Wrinkle, Butternuts and Banana Slug—and Carrie’s three companions—Clint Torres, Ben Wabawls and the largest of the three, Lotta Cox.

As she drops onto the large chair in the living room, long, thick black tentacles slither out from behind her. The tips slowly form into the shape of shiny black cocks and wave through the air. The sight of these and the gremlin’s big, bouncing cocks catch the attention of the four inebriated girls.

Grace is the first to step up and drop to her knees, grabbing ahold of Penis Wrinkles cock and sliding her mouth over it. Madison and Lily feel hands on their shoulders pressing them to their knees. They too are presented with huge cocks to suck on. Lotta Cox grabs Madison by her pigtails and proceeds to fuck her face.

The girls get each of the gremlins off and are made to swallow their thick loads of cum. No sooner has one cum in their mouths than another cock is presented to them. They all sucked of gremlins and swallow their cum each time. Natalie is now on all fours and has her panties removed. She is sucking on Ben Wabawls cock while Butternuts and Clint Torres play with her ass, getting it ready to be fucked by one of Anne’s waving tentacles. Grace is mesmerized by Penis Wrinkle’s big green cock but she is brought back to reality when her panties are pulled down and a thick black tentacle enters her ass while she is standing up.

Lily has shed her shirt and panties. She walks over and kisses Madison pulling Madison’s shirt over her head and letting it fall to the floor. As they kiss each other, they share the residual taste of gremlin cum still clinging to their tongues and lips. The two girls move to the center of the room and arrange themselves so they can eat each other’s pussy. Madison’s face is in Lily’s pussy as she lays on her back while, Lily’s face is in Grace’s pussy while the girl is on her hands and knees getting fucked hard by the thick black tentacle.

The tongue and fingers probing Lily’s body fills her with an insatiable desire to do the same to Grace. Lily shoves two fingers into the girl’s steamy pussy and sucks on her clit. After digging them around inside her, Madison pulls her juicy fingers from Lily’s pussy and rubs them across her asshole. The tip of her middle finger presses against Lily’s tight opening until it yields to the pressure.

Natalie has by now been relieved of her shirt and panties and on all fours. She is sucking one cock while a second drills her ass while two of Anne’s tentacles drill her pussy. The gremlins stand by the girl, stroking their cocks as they wait patiently for her beautiful face to free up.

Lily gasps from the invasion of her pussy and ass. The pressure from the fingers is incredible. It feels so good to Lily to have a finger pushing up her ass. She tenses when she feels Madison insert a second finger into her asshole. Slowly, Lily stretches and adjusts until the pressure turns to pleasure. When Madison adds an extra finger to Lily’s asshole, it slides in easily and extracts a sensuous moan from her. Lost in a sea of lust, Madison doesn’t consider it at all strange when a hard cock tentacle presses against Lily’s pussy lips. She swirls her tongue around the swollen nub just before it disappears between the juicy pink folds.

Only inches in front of her face, Madison watches the swollen cock tentacle slide in and out of Lily’s steamy pussy. The swollen latex-like flesh glistens with pussy juice. The cock tentacle fucking Lily’s pussy pulls out and presses against Madison’s lips. She opens her mouth and feels it slide over her tongue. She licks and swallows the juices coating the hard tentacle before it slips back between the open folds at the entrance to Lily’s juicy pussy, and watches it slowly disappear.

Natalie has two different gremlins working on her now as the previous two have shot their loads into her pussy and mouth before moving on. She has three cocks in her and she seems to be handling it well. She is straddling Butternuts, who is fucking her pussy while Banana Slug fills her ass and a thick cock tentacle fills her mouth.

Madison pounds her two fingers in and out of Lily’s asshole, going faster and faster and digging them around inside her tight opening. Lily doesn’t know but Madison is preparing her for things to come. The other hand frantically rubs two fingers across Lily’s swollen clit and twirls the erect little nub in her fingers. The sensations flowing through her body are more than Lily can stand and she arches her back and cries out. Madison clamps her lips around Lily’s mound and sucked the flood of pussy juice that pours into her mouth.

Before she could recover her senses, something hard and warm presses against the opening to Lily’s asshole. It stretches her tight asshole until the large mushroom head penetrates her. The pressure is almost unbearable and quickly snaps Lily back to reality.

“Oh fuck! No please it’s too big. I’ve never done this,” Lily begs to no avail.

Her plea is ignored and the hard shaft of green flesh pushes deeper into her bowels causing Lily’s entire body to tense. Just when she begins to adjust to the pressure, the cock in her ass sinks even deeper. This continues until the entire length is buried up her ass. After several moments, it begin to move. Unbeknown to Lily, Madison is experiencing her first ass fuck as well.

Slowly and miraculously the unbearable pressure turns into a pleasant and sensual throb for Madison and Lily. The hard cocks up their asses move faster and deeper. Trapped in a stream of passion Madison lifts her face and licks Lily’s clit as Lily licks Grace’s pussy. The tip of Lily’s tongue touches the thick green cock that is pounding in and out of Grace’s pussy and the taste of pussy coats her lips and fills her mouth.

Lily watches the tentacle grow thicker and drive deep into her hot pussy. A grunt followed by an explosion of cum blasts into Grace’s belly. The spewing cock pulls out and slams back in again and again until it is coated with a thick cream that trickles down into Lily’s mouth.

Grace screams as orgasm after orgasm rips through her body. The cock that had been fucking her pulls out from her pussy dripping cum and pussy juice across Lily’s face. Without hesitation Lily clamps her mouth over Grace’s quivering pussy and sucks the mixture of gremlin cum and girl juices from her body.

A second cock quickly slides deep into Grace’s drenched pussy and pumps in and out of her swollen womb until the hard flesh is covered with the juices inside her. Lily watches the long shaft pull out of the dripping pussy and press against the opening to her asshole. Grace’s tight sphincter easily swallows the swollen head and long shaft until it disappears inside her body.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.