Heart of Darkness - Cover

Heart of Darkness

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 6

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Anne looks like any other girl in school, but she has something nobody else has. It's actually three somethings and they have perhaps the foulest mouths. These three things are also her legacy or curse, depending on how one looks at it.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Violence  

Anne slips down the stairs humming and feeling energized. She is wearing her robe, which is loosely tied shut. The little gremlins were right about their cum and she wishes she would have let them do it more often. Of course if they did, she probably would have been a lot hornier all the time and that may or may not have been a good thing.

She swings the door open expecting to see Cameron. Instead, it is Carrie and Roger standing in the doorway. Anne frowns briefly and says, “You know this is a slumber party right Carrie?”

The girl smiles and nods her head toward the transfer student. “Of course. But think of this as a birthday present.”

“A what?”

Carrie’s smile gets bigger. “Roger here was a virgin yesterday, but I cured him of that ailment and made him ready for you.”

Anne looks form her best friend to the boy standing next to her. He is very attractive and from his looks a couple days ago, she knows she is met with the same attraction. “But I got a boyfriend.”

Carries shrugs. She grabs Roger’s arm and pulls him as she slips by Anne. “Why should that stop you girl?”

“Because that is what people do,” Anne says with a huff as she closes the door. She spins around to see her friend still smiling. “Besides, Cameron is going to be here any minute.”

Carrie’s eyes drop to the opening of Anne’s robe. In plain view are her tight red panties and very lusciously big breasts. Anne notices her eyes and then Roger’s. She quickly closes the robe. “I’m not like that?” she stubbornly adds.

“Come on Anne,” Carrie says. “I promised Roger he’d have a hot at you. Besides he has a nice one.”

“Even if I want to,” Anne says, giving in just a little. “Cameron is going to be here and he is supposed to get some.”

“I’ll take care of it,” Carrie says. “He’ll understand that he ain’t getting any. You seem to already have him on a tight leash.”

Anne casts her friend a hard glare and then it lightens and she laughs. The laugh brings out one from Carrie too. “Yeah I do don’t I?”

Roger looks at the two girls laughing, not entirely sure what to make of the situation. But Anne reaches out and grabs his hand, yanking him toward the stairs.

“Come on Roger,” she says. “Let’s see if the judge is correct about your size.”

By the time Anne get to her bedroom with Roger her little red panties are wet from her anticipation. Anne then approaches the hot, young boy with apprehension in his eyes. She takes his hands in hers and sits him down on the edge of her bed. She avoids the end of it because of the wet stain, instead opting to use the side. Roger’s eyes dart to the very noticeable stain.

“I was playing with myself before you two showed up,” Anne explains.

‘Playing with herself my ass,’ Butternuts says from beneath the bed.

Anne smiles and drives her toes right into the little gremlins face. Butternuts rolls backward, eliciting laughter from the other two gremlins.

‘That’s what you get,’ Banana Slug says pointing at him.

Butternuts just growls at him as he rubs his face.

Anne can feel the boy tremble as she holds his hands gently. “Are you frightened of me?” she asks him.

“No,” he replies. “It’s just that you are incredibly hot. I mean, Carrie is hot but your...”

“Just pretend that I’m her then, only hotter.”

She lets go of his hands. Roger takes a deep breath and reaches under the robe with both hands. He lightly caresses her bare thighs, feeling the goosebumps forming on her smooth skin. Anne shivers slightly as the hands glide over her naked skin.

Roger then lets his hands move upward and he cups her ass cheeks in both hands. Anne moans softly as her ass is played with and fondled. Roger next slips his hands inside her panties and over the cheeks of her curvy ass. Once he thought of her like Carrie, things start to come easier for him. He takes his time playing with Anne’s ass as he loves the feel and shape of it. It is so much better beneath his hands than his gaze. Anne then feels her panties pulled down in the back to just below her ass cheeks. Her pussy is still covered by the cotton as Roger continues to play with her ass.

Anne tightens her ass and gasps when Roger runs his finger between the cheeks and tickles her asshole. Anne feels as if she can cum at any second just from the ass play. Roger, sensing her state of desire, pulls Anne’s panties all the way down and off her legs leaving her naked under her robe. His hands slip upward to cups over her large breasts before he twists her stiff nipples.

Anne let’s out a moan and then feels her robe falling away, off her shoulders and to the floor. Her naked body, in all its glory, left bare for Roger to see. He smiles, looking like a giddy school boy. Then he leans in and puts his mouth on one of her breasts. He kisses and tongues the breast before sucking on the nipple.

Anne trembles and holds onto Roger for support. Roger, sensing that she needs to sit down, puts Anne in his lap. He returns to kissing her breasts and sucking her nipples but this time he reaches down and touches her pussy. Anne groans as the fingers dances over her wet pussy and then worms their way into it. She can feel Roger’s big cock under her ass and she is desperate now to see it and have it in her.

‘What is she doing now?’ Banana Slug asks.

‘She’s getting her tits played with,’ Penis Wrinkle answers.

‘That’s it?’

‘That’s it.’

She reaches under her legs and grabs the cock through Roger’s jeans. Roger gulps and then pulls down his zipper and frees his throbbing erect cock. Anne holds it in her hand and is very surprised how big it is. Roger maneuvers Anne around on his lap so that his cock is between her thighs and she plays with head of his cock and the part that is poking up above her thighs.

By now Banana Slug has inched his way up to the edge of the bed with Penis Wrinkle and looks up in time to see Roger’s cock. His mouth drops open and he says, ‘Damn, I think it’s bigger than yours.’ He looks at the larger gremlin and says, ‘Do I sense a bit of jealousy?’

Penis Wrinkle frowns and drives his elbow into the smaller gremlin’s face. ‘Shut up and go lick your wounds like Butternuts.’

Anne slides off Roger’s lap and kneels between his legs. She takes a hold of his cock and holds it straight up. She stares at it, marveling at its size in her hand. “Goddamn, Carrie wasn’t joking was she?”

She leans in and kisses the impressive shaft tentatively at first and then she really gets into it. She plants kisses up and down the length of Roger’s cock. Roger unbuckles his belt and unfastens his jeans, pushing them along with his boxers. He groans as he tries to get them down as fast as he can. His big cock snags in the fly of his boxers and Anne giggles when it springs free and waves in front of her face.

“Patience Roger,” she coos. “You got time to fuck me.”

Anne takes the cock in her hand and then licks all around it before taking the cock into her mouth. She quickly finds that she can only manage about half of it. She takes what she can, bobbing her head up and down it, salivating all over the shaft. Eventually her mouth begins to tire which is odd for her and she stands up.

‘I think it’s time for you to shove this big ass cock in me,” she says.

Roger nods and smiles big. He stands up and Anne slips onto the bed and spreads her legs wide. Roger’s smile turns into a grin as he gets a good look at her hot, wet pussy. He grabs his cock and starts to aim for her entrance when she grabs his forearms, stopping him short.

“Don’t you want a taste?” she asks.

‘Yeah, asshole,’ Penis Wrinkle says. ‘She wants her pussy eaten.’

Roger nods and lowers his face to her pussy and licks around her lips. Anne moans with desire and she feels her orgasm getting closer to the edge. He pushes his tongue into her velvety pussy and as he does he reaches up to fondle her breasts. With both hands on her breasts, he traps her nipples in between his fingers as he eats her pussy.

After a while, Roger frees her breasts and cups her ass cheeks with both hands as he probes her pussy with his tongue. He then puts a finger in Anne’s pussy and locates that certain spot. Between him nibbling on her clit and rubbing her certain spot, Anne is going wild and she soon feels the onslaught of a massive orgasm. Just before she climaxes, Roger pushes a pussy lubricated finger into Anne’s tight asshole. She is surprised by the sudden intrusion but it only helps to send her over the edge. Anne’s hips lift off the bed as she is rocked with a mind blowing orgasm.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.