Heart of Darkness
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Anne looks like any other girl in school, but she has something nobody else has. It's actually three somethings and they have perhaps the foulest mouths. These three things are also her legacy or curse, depending on how one looks at it.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Violence  

Yesterday Roger seemed happy, though Anne couldn’t tell if this was abnormal or not considering she had only met him the day before and in that time only spent a little bit of time with him. Carrie seemed to be holding onto a secret and Anne is fairly certain she knows about what. And then there were the gremlins. Each of the little bastards is holding back on her. They promised to divulge their information about her birthday but only on her birthday. And once again, they got her in the little storage room, only this time all three of the gremlins had their way with her.

The remainder of the day went off without a hitch and the only person that seemed normal was her boyfriend, Cameron. Though he did express how horny he was for her, but she promised to let him herself on her birthday. He wasn’t totally happy having to wait, but seeing he had no other choice, he agreed with it.

The day of her birthday and girl-filled slumber party is finally here and though it’s just like every other birthday for her, it isn’t the same. Her adoptive parents, of course, are not here. Regardless of her family’s attendance, today something special is supposed to happen and she is going to get her answers.

She closes her windows, cuts off the lights and clicks on a little night light in the corner of the room. When the three little gremlins pop out from beneath the bed, she looks at them sternly and says, “Spill it. Now.”

‘You are the host for a being that protects you while you provide a home for it,’ Butternuts begins. ‘It has been attached to your family for generations.’

‘And when it comes alive tonight, you must not hesitate in your actions,’ Penis Wrinkle adds. ‘It’s instincts are your instincts. Let it in your heart and it will protect you while fulfilling your desires.’

“What is it?”

‘It is a creature that your share a symbiotic relationship with,’ Banana Slug answers. ‘Through it, we are able to be here. We are additional protection, protecting you like we have all your life.’

‘It’s best if you wait until tonight and let it all happen,’ Butternuts suggests.

‘We’ve never steered you wrong,’ Banana Slug adds.

‘And we took you places you never would get on your own,’ Penis Wrinkle says. ‘Now why don’t you be a good little bitch and let us have a pre-birthday fuck.’

She bites her lip and nods. “You guys are insatiable.”

‘You can’t get enough of it,’ Banana Slug says.

“No, you’re right I can’t,” Anne says smiling. “Bit you guys are going to wear me out before I can fuck Cameron tonight.”

‘You only need my big cock,’ Butternuts says.

‘She don’t need that measly little thing,’ Penis Wrinkle says. ‘Plus there’s no way that little thing is gonna tire her out. Mine on the other hand, that’s a totally different story.’

“Boys! Boys!” she shouts. “I like all your cocks. Just don’t wear me out.”

Banana Slug grins wickedly. ‘Haven’t you noticed how invigorated you are when we fuck you?’

She nods.

‘Let us cum in you and then she just how invigorated you get,’ Banana Slug says.

She bites her lip again. She has never let them cum in her because she has always felt it weird to let the little creatures do so.

But honestly, how is letting them fuck me any different?

She nods her head.

Penis Wrinkle doesn’t need any more permission. He hops off the bed over to her and yanks down the shorts and lets them slide off her smooth, sexy legs. Then he guides Anne to her feet and slips around to her back to pull off the tight little white shirt that shows off her nipples so nicely through the thin fabric, exposing her big breasts. They bounce a little before steeling nicely on her chest.

He slides back around the front of her and winks. ‘My cock is gonna go between these big titties later, bitch.’

Anne laughs slightly. She knows that little gremlin likes calling her bitch and sometimes she just can’t help but laugh.

‘Sit in the chair Annie?’ he asks.

The sudden change in tone confuses her for a moment, but it quickly changes back once she’s in the chair.

‘Put your legs over the armrests, bitch.’

She does as told and it leaves her exposed except for the grey panties covering her with a very big dark spot in them. With her legs spread, the material clings obscenely to her swollen pussy lips.

‘Holy shit,’ Butternuts says. ‘Banana Slug, would you look at that.’

Not matter how many times they saw her naked, it was always like a new experience for them. They spent her whole childhood seeing her turn into a young woman and each and every time is like the first time for them.

‘I see it, Butternuts. I see it,’ the little gremlin responds.

Penis Wrinkle came to the side of the chair, putting his crotch at eye level. Anne could see the bulge and knew he was going to be large before he unzipped, which he did now. Penis Wrinkle pulled his cock free of his trousers and pointed it toward her mouth and then pressing forward and sliding in to her wet mouth.

She relaxes her mouth to accept his hard cock. It slides across her tongue inch by inch and brushes the roof of her mouth toward the back. Anne tightens her lips around him and starts to work her tongue up against the underside. Her mouth fills with saliva matched by a feeling of warmth between her legs. Penis Wrinkle pulls back, but not completely out, and a stream of saliva slides down Anne’s chin. She is breathing heavily, her full breasts rising and falling with each deep breath.

She then moves her head forward to take all of the gremlin’s cock. Penis Wrinkle takes control, easing the head of his cock in and out a few times then presses deeper. Anne wraps her hand around him, milking him and matching his thrust, pressing her head down farther, a little at a time, until she feels him bump against her throat. She forces herself to relax and pushes farther still. Penis Wrinkle puts his hand on the back of her head and guides her gently forward. She descends, her throat filling with thick cock until she has every bit of it filling her mouth and throat.

‘Ah, fuck!’ Penis Wrinkle exclaims. He turns to the other two gremlins, his cock completely submerged in Anne’s throat. ‘Are you idiots just gonna sit and watch?’

Banana Slug and Butternuts jump to their feet.

Anne begins to work her way back off the thick penis, then back down again. From the corner of her eye, she sees Banana Slug’s cock, firm and magnificently large. She slides back and off Penis Wrinkle’s cock, leaving it slick with saliva. She holds it and moves her hand up and down.

‘Let’s get these off you,’ Butternuts says, reaching for the waistband of Anne’s panties.

Anne, still gripping Penis Wrinkle’s hard cock, lifts her hips to let the little gremlin slide the panties down and over her legs.

Banana Slug makes a low whistle and says ‘What a fucking gorgeous, wet pussy.’

Butternuts has the panties bunched against his face. ‘Fuck you smell good.’ He sets them aside. ‘I’m gonna eat that pussy now.’

Penis Wrinkle laughs. ‘Go ahead. Banana Slug, come around to the other side. She can take turns on us.’

Anne stares at the huge cock now bobbing before her and presses her lips over the head, sliding it in just as Butternuts put his mouth against her pussy lips. He wiggles his tongue, searching for—and finding—her swollen clit.

Anne groans as the head of Banana Slug’s cock enters her mouth while Butternut’s tongue slips between her wet pussy lips. His tongue is absolutely superb for a gremlin—not that she has much experience with gremlins save for the three. She gives herself over to the exquisite delight of it all—the tongue on her pussy, her hand wrapped around Penis Wrinkle’s thick shaft and her mouth filling with Banana Slug’s cock. She moans, contentedly.

Butternuts moves lower and with long slow laps, he starts at her asshole and comes all the way up to her clit, where he lingers, flicking the swollen bud back and forth, back and forth. Each time his tongue hits her little, puckered asshole, Anne feels a shock surge through her. She tries to tilt her pelvis up to give him better access as Penis Wrinkle leans the chair back farther and Butternuts puts a hand on either leg to spread her wider. She grinds against him and gasps, sliding off Banana Slug’s cock but holding on tight with her fist. She turns and takes Penis Wrinkle back into her mouth, working her head up and down.

‘Oh, fuck yeah!’ Penis Wrinkle exclaims as he slides across her tongue.

Butternuts splits her pussy lips apart with his tongue and drives it in as deep as he can. Anne gives a muffled groan and then she is seizes. She bucks against his face as she pulls off Penis Wrinkle’s cock.

“Oh fuck! Keep licking my pussy!” she squeals. “I’m cumming!”

She quivers and jerks. Banana Slug turns her head back toward him and shoves his cock back into her mouth, which she accepts eagerly, ravenously, letting him fuck her mouth and then her throat. Then she can feel him sliding deeper. Anne’s breasts wobble as she attacks the gremlin’s cock.

Butternuts, meanwhile, has replaced his tongue with his fingers, first two and then three. He thrusts them in and out of her, rubbing her clit with his thumb while he curls his fingers inside, rubbing her inner walls. Anne resumes sucking, a dozen or so times up and down one shaft, then moving to the other while she pumped the saliva-coated cock her mouth has abandoned. All the time, the intensity is building in her pussy as Butternuts finger fucks her and then it’s back with his face. Finally, as she squirms and flops in the chair with her second orgasm, Penis Wrinkle erupts into her mouth.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.