Heart of Darkness - Cover

Heart of Darkness

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 1

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Anne looks like any other girl in school, but she has something nobody else has. It's actually three somethings and they have perhaps the foulest mouths. These three things are also her legacy or curse, depending on how one looks at it.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Violence  

Anne is waiting in the garage, wearing a nightgown and robe, when Cameron finally shows up. As he holds her and they kiss, he can feel as he caresses her ass that she is not wearing panties. This thought alone makes his cock grow hard. She reaches down as soon as she feels it bump against her belly, but Cameron isn’t ready to fuck her just yet.

“I’m going to eat your pussy then I’m going to fuck you,” he whispers in her ear.

From the shadows where only Anne can hear, three little eyes peer out watching and listening. Upon hearing Cameron, one of them breaks the silence.

‘Yes eat her pussy,’ Butternuts says.

‘Fuck her, fuck her, fuck her,’ Banana Slug squeals.

Anne can’t help but smile at their antics. She quickly forgets about them, keeping her attention on her boyfriend. “Then I’m going to suck your cock and swallow your cum,” she replies.

‘You better swallow all of it bitch,’ Penis Wrinkle growls.

Anne grins as she climbs atop the trunk of one of her adoptive parent’s cars. Cameron takes the grin toward him not knowing that it is in response to the little hiding gremlin. She leans back against the rear window with her feet on the bumper.

Cameron moves forward and pushes her nightgown up as her robe hangs open until her smooth mound is visible. After kissing along her smooth inner thighs, he runs his tongue up her slit and tastes the abundant juices she is producing. Anne moans softly and runs her fingers through Cameron’s hair as he laps at her slit before slipping a finger into her snug pussy.

‘Yes,’ Butternuts groans. ‘Eat her pussy.’

Cameron focuses on licking and sucking her clit while sliding his finger in and out, knowing that it is not going to take much before she is climaxing.

‘Fuck her good with that finger,’ Banana Slug instructs even though Cameron can’t hear a word of it.

But while Cameron would love nothing better than bring her to a quivering orgasm, they don’t have that luxury. The risk of discovery is low, but he doesn’t want to risk it. Her parents would probably go nuts to see them like this. She isn’t even supposed to be dating anyone until she turns sixteen in a few days and even though that is just a few days away, it wouldn’t matter any, especially if they are caught.

Anne’s breathing is picking up as she tries to keep her moaning stifled while her pussy grows wetter and more engorged.

‘She ain’t gonna last,’ Penis Wrinkle says waving a hand through the air at the scene before them.

And sure enough she climaxes very quickly and obviously quite intensely. Despite not wanting to get her to this point, Cameron just pushes on with licking, sucking and fingering until she lets out a long sigh.

‘I’m surprised she can stay quiet,’ Banana Slug comments dismissively.

Cameron slips his finger and straightens up. He has been thinking about her just staying on the trunk with him slipping his cock into her, but instead she hops down immediately and starts to open his jeans.

‘They’re sure taking their time getting to the bedroom tonight,’ Banana Slug remarks.

‘Would you rather they do?’ Butternuts asks.

‘It’s not like we’d miss anything,’ Penis Wrinkle answer for the other gremlin.

Anne frowns at the gremlins’ commentary. Sometimes she wishes they’d just shut the fuck up. Other times she wishes she couldn’t hear them let alone see them—times kind of like now.

She focuses on Cameron’s jeans and once she has his cock extracted and has pumped it in her hand a couple times, she turns around and starts to hike up her nightgown and robe. Cameron pushes his jeans and boxers down a little bit further then takes the hems of both her garments and raises them until her ass is exposed.

‘Ooh, look at that ass,’ Butternuts says. ‘I think it’s whiter than hers.’

Anne nearly laughs, but manages to suppress it at the last moment and lays her head into the crook of her arm on the trunk as he guides his cock into her pussy from behind. A soft gasp escapes her, choking off the laugh as his full length slips in.

‘As tight as that pussy is, I’m surprised she can take it all,’ Penis Wrinkle smirks.

Holding her hips and looking down at her ass, Cameron starts to slowly slide his cock in and out of her, yet still worried about not having the luxury of not getting caught. He fucks her hard and fast. Her ass jiggles just a bit each time his hips slap against it. Meanwhile, one of Anne’s hands has slipped down between her legs to stimulate her clit. He wouldn’t mind doing it for her so instead he moves his hands up to cup her swinging breasts.

‘Yes, get control of those big ass titties!’ Butternuts says as he hopes from foot to foot.

Since Anne said she was going to suck his cock and swallow his load, Cameron is planning to fuck her hard and fast until he is on the verge, then let her finish him off. Anne ends up climaxing a lot faster than he expects and he has to slow slightly to ride it out. He continues to fuck her at a steady pace as her body trembles, but once she is finished, she straightens up and his cock slips out of her. She knows by the sudden change in speed that he is at the edge of orgasm ready to tip over.

‘I think she’s gonna blow him,’ Banana Slug says.

Penis Wrinkle slaps him in the back of the head and says, ‘Of course she is numb nuts.’

Anne smiles and gives Cameron a quick kiss before kneeling down in front of him and taking his cock in her fist. She pumps it a few times before wrapping her thick m luscious lips around it and inhaling his shaft. It is his turn to gasp as her hot mouth engulfs his cock and her lips starts to slide up and down it while she pumps the base.

Cameron had felt the stirrings of his orgasm when she had climaxed and fucking her hotter, wetter pussy had continued to take him to the edge. Now as she sucks his cock, his orgasm is immediately surging again, and though he has enough time to savor the building pleasure, his cock is soon swelling even more as he approaches the edge.

‘Man, look at her,’ Penis Wrinkle says. ‘She taking it like a pro.’

‘Hell yeah, that’s our girl,’ Butternuts says smiling. ‘She’s gonna take it all down.’

The gremlins words of encouragement fuels Anne and she does just that—takes her boyfriend’s cock like a pro. The effort pays off and soon he is exploding into her mouth. She continues to suck and pump his cock until she is certain that he is completely spent. When she finally lets it fall from her mouth and smiles up at him, Cameron reaches down to help her stand.

‘Woo, way to go girl!’ Banana Slug yells, giving high fives to Butternuts.

“Thanks,” she says softly and Cameron takes it as a compliment to him.

“No, thank you,” he replies.

They hold each other for another few minutes before they decide that it is time for Cameron to go before they do get caught.

Once he slips back out of the garage, Anne returns inside the house and heads up stairs. She needs a shower and sleep before school tomorrow. As she treads up the stairs, her three little gremlin companions jump, hope and bounce alongside her. They leap and twirl around the railing, hooting and hollering and she is just glad that only she can hear them.

‘You sure know how to take a cock,’ Butternuts says laughing.

‘Yeah, you know how to use that mouth and pussy,” Banana Slug agrees, shaking his head wildly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.