Joyce's Auction

by dweaver999

Copyright© 2017 by dweaver999

BDSM Sex Story: Joyce plunges into the world of BDSM by offering herself up at The Mephisto Club's monthly charity slave auction.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   .

Joyce’s thoughts returned, yet again, to the question, “How did I get myself into this?.” Her tall, lithe, body was stretched out between two pillars in a cage, arms and legs stretched in a classic spread eagle shape. No clothes covered her small, yet firm, breasts, nor any other part of her body. Her thick thatch of black pussy hair was glistening with moisture that gave witness to the lust and desire that was growing in her. The matching hair that hung from her head, down to her waist waved in the air as her body shifted position again and again. The blindfold covering her eyes left her clueless to the presence of the people ogling her and making comments about her appearance and the form hanging on the wall of the cage, just to the left of the doorway.

In her mind’s eye, she saw herself sitting in the parking lot of The Mephisto Club, her best friend, Nadine, sitting beside her. Joyce was nervous then, unsure if she really wanted to go through with this wild plan of hers.


“Oh God! It sounded a lot more fun when I talked about it a week ago,” whispered Joyce.

Nadine took her hand. “You don’t have to, you know that. There’ll be other times. You told me yourself that the club has their charity auction every four weeks.”

“Nadine, if I chicken out now, it’ll be easier to not do it the next time. I want this, I really do. I’ve known about my cravings for being a sex slave ever since I was 15. After what happened three days ago, I think I like being a dominant too.”

“In that case, get your ass out of the car, Joyce. It’s just first time jitters. I’ll bet she’s in there as well.”

“Do you think so?”

“She’s been there every auction, or so you told me. Why not today?” Nadine took her friend’s hand and they faced each other. “Joyce, I don’t fully understand this burning desire to be used as a sexual toy by who knows whom. But, I do understand that this is what you’ve wanted for a long time. Finally, you’re not so afraid of what people think that you’re ignoring your desires. Don’t stop now.”

Joyce seemed to calm down at her friend’s supportive words. “I know you’re just telling what I already know. Will you stay until I’m done?”

“Of course I will, I already promised you that.” Nadine’s voice showed no irritation at giving the reassurance yet again.

The two ladies exited the car and walked into the club. The man in charge of taking cover charges asked the usual question.

“Good evening ladies, are either of you planning on putting yourself up for auction? The proceeds go to charity. This month’s beneficiary is the city’s rape crisis network.”

“Uh, yes, I’ll be selling myself,” Joyce answered with a nervous quiver.

“First time?”

“Is it that obvious?”

“Not to everyone, but I have been working the door on auction night for several years now. It’s alright to be nervous or even scared. I can assure you that you’ll be just fine, as long as you don’t leave the premises.”

“Thanks. Where do I...”

“Just inside and to the left, you’ll find the sign up tables. Betty, the lady in the black latex cat suit, will be glad to help you.”

“Thanks.”

Nadine and Joyce paid their fees and were soon standing in front of a long table with two other people. Across from them, the afore mentioned lady was smiling and explaining to someone how the auction worked. Joyce had trouble concentrating on what was being said. She looked around, awed by the sheer numbers of people milling about. No matter how many times she came to auction night, the crowd always surprised her. She was vaguely aware of the background noises of arousal and pain.

“Hi, can I help you?”

Joyce turned around with a start. “Oh, sorry, I was...”

“Nervous?”

“Yeah, I guess so. I want to ... I mean I’m going to ... you know ... Auction! I’m going to be auctioned.”

“That’s great. I’m happy for you. Have you ever done the auction before?”

“No, but I have watched it a few times.”

“I thought your face looked familiar. I’ve seen you around quite a bit. Let me explain the basics and then I’ll walk you through the sign up form.” Turning to one of the other people nearby, Betty asked, “Roger, will you take the desk, I’m going to help a first timer.”

“Sure thing, Betty.”

“Come this way.” Once they were at a relatively quieter end of the table, Betty had Joyce take a seat and started her explanation. “What’s going to happen is that you’ll be displayed in a cage, bound, for a couple of hours. Then, you’ll be taken on the stage and the auctioneer, that’s Angela, will offer you to the crowd. She’ll put on a very realistic performance, treating you like an object to be used for the pleasure of whoever wins. She’ll try to match her approach to how you’re responding. With me so far?”

“Yeah. She won’t whip me or anything, will she?”

“Not unless you ask her to.”

“I see. So I can ask for something in particular?”

“Of course, we get that a lot. Is there anything you’d like from her?”

“I don’t know. Maybe, maybe not.”

“Well, you have some time to decide. Now, the form is part questionnaire and part liability waiver. The waiver is a standard form used by clubs that offer sites for activities. We’re not liable for things that go wrong between you and your dominant.”

“That sounds fair. What’s the questionnaire for?”

“You’re telling bidders what you like and don’t like in terms of play. You mark each type of play with a rating, from 1 to 6. A rating of 1 is, ‘I love it, bring it on, ‘ while a rating of 5 is, ‘Don’t even think about it.’ A 6 is special, it means that you don’t like the activity but are turned on by the idea of being forced into it.”

Joyce flipped through the form. “I had no idea that BDSM could be broken down in so many different ways. Wow! Does blood sports mean what I think it does?”

“Yes, some people enjoy having blood drawn during a scene, either with a knife or by needles. People sometimes use other things, but we don’t allow them on the premises.”

“I ... I had no idea. Betty, how do you decide?”

“You use what you’ve done in the past as a guide.”

“What if you’ve never...”

“Ah, I see. You’ve never submitted before, have you?”

“No.” Joyce’s voice was small. “Is that a problem?”

“Not necessarily. It does mean that you have nothing but your fantasies to guide you in filling out the form. What sort of things have you fantasized about?”

“I... ,” Joyce’s face turned a deep red in embarrassment. It was one thing to tell someone you were close to that you’ve dreamed of being someone’s sex slave, it was quite another to describe the intimate details of those fantasies to someone you met ten minutes ago. “I imagine I’m being forced to obey someone, a man. He’ll demand things of me that I don’t want to do and make me do or accept them.”

“That’s good, we can work with that. What sort of things? Does he make you suck him off?”

Joyce was speechless at. not just the straight forward question, but the nonchalant manner in which it was asked. Betty saw the shock and waited. A couple of minutes passed while Joyce swallowed reflexively.

“Are you going to be okay?”

“Yeah, I think so. I’m not used to people talking about sex acts so openly.”

“You’ll find a lot of that in the scene. Part of the thrill is the violation of society’s standards. Being forced to do so is a powerful submissive mind game. ‘It’s not our fault, we were made to do it’ sort of thing. So, think on your fantasies and remember what things you resisted and were forced to do.”

“Well, yeah, sucking him off and swallowing was a big one. My boyfriends in the past never came in my mouth. Being ... taking someone in my butt happens in my thoughts a lot too. I’m actually a little frightened of it. I always imagine it’s really painful.”

“It can be on the initial penetration, but you do get used to it. It’s an interesting feeling of being full. For me, it’s frustrating because I can’t cum from my ass.”

“I see.” Joyce was still getting used to the idea that someone would be so open about their sex life. Even her encounter three days ago had not prepared her for this level of intimacy with a stranger. “Let’s see, there’s masturbation. I’m really shy about it and sometimes I’m forced to bring myself off in front of others.”

“This’s good, there’s some wonderful things to start with. Now, how are you forced?”

“It varies. Sometimes I’m physically overpowered and bound. Then he has his way with me and I can’t stop him. Other times I’m whipped until I give in and agree.”

“I notice you keep saying he and him. I take it you have no fantasies about women?”

Joyce reddened again. “Actually, I kind of do. There’s never a woman dominating me, but sometimes I’m forced, in my thoughts, to pleasure a woman after she’s been fucked...” Joyce put her hand to her mouth in shock, unable to believe how easily the word passed through her lips. Betty smiled and nodded. “I mean, I have to eat what’s coming out of her after he’s cum in her.”

“That’s called a cream pie.” Both ladies smiled at the vivid imagery that was created. “Which of these do you want to be able to experience tonight?”

“I don’t know. Part of what makes the fantasies so powerful is that, in them, I don’t know what I’m going to be forced to do. I haven’t even talked about all of the things I pretend to be forced into. I guess it’s the whole being forced to obey thing that really turns me on.”

“I can understand that. My submissive enjoys the uncertainty as well.”

“You’re a dominant?”

“Yes, I am.”

“Does that mean that you could...”

“No, not at the auction. Employees are not allowed to bid at the auction.”

“What would you suggest?”

“How’s this sound? Put fellatio, cum swallowing, anal intercourse, cunnilingus, cream pies, masturbation and something else, you think of it, as a rating of 6. Then put roleplay as a 1 and then rate some of the pain items at 3 or less. That will tell whoever bids on you that you’d like a roleplay of being forced into activities and punished when you don’t comply right away. The other option is to not mark pain as acceptable but mark varying levels of bondage as acceptable.”

“Okay, that sounds like a plan. Can I have a few minutes to work my way through it?”

“Sure, take your time. There’s still an hour before the first auction starts.”


“Joyce, can you hear me?” Nadine’s voice jerked Joyce out of her memories of the recent past. When Joyce nodded, Nadine asked, “Are you okay? You’re shaking a little.”

“Yeah, I’m okay. I’m just nervous and a little scared.”

“I’m not surprised. Some of these people looking at you look frightening.”

“You’re not helping, Nadine.”

“Sorry. I’ve been asking around. The auction winners have to leave ID with the club. That way, they can be held accountable for what they do.”

“That’s good to know. I’ll be fine, Nadine. I’m really hot. It’s like the fear is arousing.”

“So, you’re as sure of this now as you were three days ago?”

“Yes, definitely. Have you seen her?”

“Yes, she’s four cages ahead of you. It’s too bad you can’t see her. She’s tied up and looks so sexy.”

Joyce wasn’t surprised. Her mind slipped back to that night. Nadine and she had been driving and saw a crowd of cars stopped in front of a mansion.


“Joyce, look at that. I wonder why all those cars are parked in front of that driveway? Is someone in trouble?”

Nadine pulled over, both ladies seeing a crowd gathered about the gate. Joyce gasped as she got out of the car.

“Nadine, do see that? There’s a lady chained to the gate!”

“What the hell is going on?” Nadine started looking around for the camera, sure they were on a Candid Camera like program of some sort.

Joyce’s voice interrupted her search. “Oh my God! Is that who I think it is? I think it is? Yes! It’s that lady from the news, Valerie Burbon, I think.” Joyce moved closer. “Are you Valerie Burbon?”

The woman chained to the metal grate of the gate nodded her head. It was plain that she was very aroused. Her pussy was not just moist, but thoroughly wet. Her nipples were rock hard and the rest of her body was flushed.

“I so wanted to meet you. You don’t know what you’ve done for me,” Joyce gushed.

A man approached. “What did my little slave do for you?”

“Oh, you must be her Master.” The man nodded. “She ... it was so wonderful, she went public. Sex was always such a drag for me. I knew I wanted to be owned, mastered, but didn’t now how to let my boyfriend know. Then she was in the news!”

“And that gave you an opening?”

“Yes, I talked about it with him and was able to tell him that I craved that kind of sex too.” Joyce’s voice saddened at the painful memory that followed.

“I take it he didn’t take it well.”

“No. He called me a sick slut and we never went out again. But, my best girlfriend,” pointing to her companion, “she said that he was the sick one, trying to make me someone I wasn’t. She said, ‘Joyce, I don’t know why you would want to be some man’s slave, but if you do, then you do. Just promise you’ll do it safely.’ Then she told me about this club, called Mephisto’s, and I’ve been visiting there, seeing what goes on there. It was a little overwhelming at first. But there are so many nice people who are willing to explain a lot to a novice like me. I’m thinking about the auction this Saturday.”

“That’s how Valerie got her real start. You’ll have a good time, and it’ll be safe as long as you don’t leave the club.”

“She did? That’s so cool. Anyway, I just wanted to thank you Valerie for giving me the courage to let my desires out.”

The bound woman, mouth plugged with a gag, grunted something that sounded an awful like, “You’re welcome.”

Joyce looked at Valerie closer. Joyce hadn’t noticed the struggle going on in Valerie’s body. “You know, you look like you need to cum. Is she going to be able to cum soon?”

“Yes, I think it’ll be very soon,” the man said. “In fact, I think you could help her, if you wanted to.”

“Me? How could I help?”

“If you’re willing and are dressed appropriately, you can finger her to her orgasm.”

“Oh my God! Me? Finger her? Get her off? Oh my God! Oh my God!”

Nadine, responding to Joyce’s excitement, moved closer. “Joyce, what is it? What’s wrong?”

“Nadine, he says I can give her an orgasm, if I dress appropriately?”

Suspicion tinged Nadine’s voice. “Dress appropriately? Just what is that?”

“Well, it’s National Nude Day, so she should be nude,” he answered, nonchalantly.

“You want my friend to strip, in public, and finger a strange woman to climax, in front of all these people? What are you, some sort of pervert?”

“Well, I have it on good authority, that, yes, I am a pervert.”

“So you think this is funny?”

“Yes, your whole reaction is funny. I’m not ordering your friend to do anything. I’m offering her an opportunity. If she doesn’t want to, I’m sure one of these gentlemen would be willing.”

There were several confirmations from the distance. They were drowned out by Joyce.

“I’ll do it.”

“Joyce! No! You can’t.”

“Nadine. I’m going to be stripped bare, sold to a bidder and used who knows how in two days. The person who wins me won’t even ask what I want, will they Sir?”

“No, probably not.”

“If I’m going to be doing things I may not like in two days, why shouldn’t I do something I want and like tonight. I’m doing it.”


Joyce found herself becoming even more excited as she remembered stripping herself and fingering the famous submissive. Valerie’s Master, she never got his name, had told Joyce that tonight would be even better if Joyce herself didn’t cum at the same time. Knowing he’d been right, Joyce had let her own needs go unfulfilled since that night and was, consequently, extremely horny.

The roar of the crowd and the strong voice of the auctioneer were a constant backdrop to the sensations Joyce was experiencing. There were even a couple of times when the crack of the auctioneer’s bull whip sounded, causing Joyce to jerk in fear. Her mind was brought back to the form and what she had marked. In her mind’s eye, Joyce could see the boxes checked that told potential bidders that she wanted to be forced into face fucking, anal sex, vaginal sex cream pies, masturbation and rim jobs. What scared her more were her marks saying she welcomed spankings with both hands and paddles, a type of multi-strand whip called a cat of nine tails. Betty had assured her that those implements would not leave permanent marks and would hurt less than something called a single tail.

Her thoughts were interrupted by the sound of the cage door being opened. Hands were undoing the bindings holding her spread.

“Joyce, are you ready?” Betty asked.

Joyce gulped. “Yes, I think so. I’m a little scared. Will she remember what we talked about?”

As Betty assured Joyce that Angela wouldn’t forget, Joyce’s mind thought back to over an hour ago.


“Are you ready?” Betty asked.

“Yes, I think so. How is this whole presentation thing done?”

“That’s kind of up to you.” Betty started leading Joyce towards the cages lined up near the stage. “You can be bound as firmly or loosely as you wish. You don’t even have to be blindfolded or gagged if you’re uncomfortable with that sort of thing.”

“What would you suggest? I really don’t know what to expect.”

They had arrived at cage 21, 4 cages from the end. There were only 25 cages, the limit on how many slaves could be auctioned, though the limit was really a time constraint. The lack of cages was an engineered excuse.

“Take a blindfold. It’s unnerving for most to see themselves being looked over like a hunk of meat. You’ll still hear the comments at times, depending on how loud they are. As for bindings, a moderately tight standing spread eagle is good. It gives you that feeling of helplessness without undue strain or pain.”

“That sounds good. Will you tie me up?”

“I can do that. One thing though, it’ll be a more submissive experience if you’re naked.”

Joyce paled at the suggestion. “Naked?”

“You don’t have to, but you’ll be naked at some time tonight. It’ll bring more money for the charity if you’re naked when you’re on stage.”

“Okay, I guess.” Joyce looked around, seeing several people watching her. Looking down, she stripped her clothes off, handing them to Betty who folded them. Once Joyce was bare, Betty took lengths of rope and started the binding process. Joyce found that the position was, in fact, reasonably comfortable, at least physically. Psychologically, however, it was a different story. Joyce was very much aware of her exposed state; that everyone could see her most intimate parts and she could do nothing to hide.

“You must be Joyce. I’m Angela.”

“Hi. Are you selling me tonight?”

“Ha! That’s one way to put it. Yes, I’m the auctioneer. Now, I know you’re probably nervous as hell and not a little scared. You will be safe, I promise. Have you given any thought to how you want to be presented?”

“Not really.”

“What do you want from this. Your form has quite a few force me items.”

“My fantasies are along the lines of being forced to be obedient.”

“I see. A fairly common fantasy, actually. How does this sound? You’ll come onto the stage frightened, not sure of what’s going to happen. I’ll run you through some displays to the crowd, forcing you into some embarrassing positions. Maybe even slap your ass to convince you to cooperate with me. Then, I’ll clip your wrists to an overhead bar and leave you there while they bid.”

“Oh my God!”

Joyce’s cunt had literally spasmed in delight at the scene Angela described. Angela looked down and saw the quivering and the liberal amounts of moisture Joyce was producing. She smiled, knowing that this slave would go for a tidy sum and possibly even climax on stage.

“I take it you’re good with that?”

“Oh yes, I can’t believe how hot that sounds.”

“Be sure to enjoy yourself. That’s the point of all this,” her arm waving in a big circle, “to have some fun.”


A man wearing only a leather g-string, led Joyce up to the stage. Unable to see, Joyce started trembling, but she wasn’t sure if it was from fear or excitement. The man handed the end of the leash to Angela. The auctioneer had flipped her head mike up.

“Joyce, are you ready to be sold?”

“Yes, no, I’m frightened, excited, something.”

“Do you want to go on?”

“Yes, do it before I freak.”

Angela flipped her mike down and hauled on the leash, causing Joyce to stumble into the spotlight. Angela’s voice rang out as she started her spiel.

“Ladies and gentlemen, lot number 21 is a special treat. Newly captured, this lovely has never been under command of a Master of Mistress. Our lucky winner, whoever he or she is, will have the unique opportunity to begin the training of a new slave from the ground up. This slave is a particularly enticing morsel.”

Angela dragged Joyce to the edge of the stage.

“Look at this body, it’s trembling with need, the need to be taken and used by a strong man or woman. Notice her breasts, how the nipples are standing at attention, begging for teeth to tease them with pain and pleasure.”

Angela pulled back on the leash, thrusting Joyce’s breasts out. The spotlight focused on her tits, a sheen of sweat glistening in the bright light. Joyce’s hands came up, instinctively trying to cover her. Angela’s hand slapped her ass twice.

“Hands down you worthless slut! Your future owner wants to see his merchandise.”

Joyce gasped and let out a sob. She was dragged around the stage, everyone in the front row able to see her clearly. She felt fear, fear of Angela, who was acting so much crueler than she had earlier. She would realize only later, that along side that fear was arousal, a burning, deep arousal that demanded to be sated.

“Who would like to start the bidding on this blank slate of a slave!”

“I’ll bid $50!”

“Make that $100.”

“$150!”

“Come on people, is that the best you can do? Look as this wanton slut, look at this cunt, practically dripping with desire.”

Angela kicked Joyce’s feet apart, opening her pussy to the illumination of the spotlight. Her natural juices reflected the light, revealing her need to the audience. Angela slapped a mike on Joyce, broadcasting her moans over the sound system. Again, Joyce was dragged around the stage, her legs repeatedly kicked apart so that her cunt was visible. The bidding started again.

“$300!”

“$500!”

“$600!”

Then a deep voice that penetrated Joyce’s mind, a familiar voice, called out, “I’ll pay $1500 for that slave.”

The bidding seemed to stop, faces turning to see who had jumped the bid by such a large amount. Angela seized control.

“We have a bid of $1500 by Master Charles. Come now people, Charles has an entire stable of slaves. Surely one of you is more deserving of a fresh slave.”

Charles smiled at Angela, nodding at her attempt to push the biding up. Another voice called out, “$2000.”

Charles answered with, “$3000.”

A hush fell over the room. The regulars knew that once Charles Vanquil started to bid in the auction, he won his slave. Sensing that the bidding was essentially over, Angela wrapped it up.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.