28 July 2007 - Cover

28 July 2007

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - On this day, Dan and Wendy visit Rob Kincade concerning the building of their new family home. Rob and his wife Marie, finally live out their fantasy of swapping spouses with another couple.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Wendy noticed Rob didn’t bother to watch his wife lead Dan to their bedroom. Instead, he slid her onto the couch, smothering her body with his. She let him take off her blouse and begin to suck on her nipples while a hand brushed her hem up to finger her pussy. She felt that Rob was willing to let another man fuck his wife for the opportunity to get at her. She tempered his enthusiasm by slowing down his aggressive nature.

“Rob, you don’t have to be so anxious, or you’ll be finished fucking me long before Dan has had the pleasure of fucking Marie,” she cautioned.

“Sorry, I guess I’m being a little overly anxious. We had discussed the idea of swapping partners with another couple, and now that’s actually happening, I forgot my thinking.”

“If you and Marie are having marital problems, fucking other people isn’t likely going to solve them.”

“We have a good marriage, and knowing couples that have divorced for cheating, we thought that having a more open marriage where we try it with other partners and tell the other wouldn’t be considered cheating by us.”

“Just remember, fucking Marie should be more important than your eagerness to fuck me or any other woman. She is a very beautiful and desirable woman that any man would enjoy being with. I enjoy being with other men, but my priority is always the man I love, Dan.”

Rob understood Wendy’s friendly lecture and apologized. “Can we start again?” He wanted.

“Show me that your talent to create beautifully designed homes is equal to your ability to please a woman,” she suggested. He lay gently beside her, giving her long and tender kisses. She approved of his change in attitude, guiding his fingers into her pussy. The desire for the other heightened, and they made the other naked.

Wendy also enjoyed Rob’s talented tongue, lips, and fingers, which excited her pussy. Dan could hear her releasing the sensual sounds of a strong climax. She wanted him to fuck her now, so she led him toward a bedroom. She paused with Rob, watching Dan lick Marie’s pussy. “I love watching Dan with other women,” she said quietly, stroking his cock, and a moment later, Marie’s body convulsed in a massive climax. Rob looked on as his wife motioned Dan up her body, kissing him and eagerly guiding his hard cock into her pussy.

“I guess you don’t want me to use a condom?” Dan assumed, his cock entering her hungry pussy.

“No, I want to feel you shoot your fucking cum into my horny cunt!” She stated. The feelings of jealousy began as Rob heard her sensual request, “Fuck me, my love! Fuck me good, hard, and long!”

“It’s only natural to feel uncomfortable hearing your wife’s desire for another man to fuck her. You can do the same and fuck me, good, hard, and long!” Rob led her to the other room. He resumed licking her pussy, and they enjoyed a brief sixty-nine.


Marie’s fantasy of another man fucking her was finally coming true, and her excited emotional state proved it. Her hands couldn’t stay still, constantly smoothing up and down his back. She pressed her mound to meet his every thrust, continually uttering how much she wanted him to fuck her. Dan tried to take his time experiencing Marie, but her eagerness was also increasing his desires.

“Fuck me, my love! Give me your fucking big cock, good and hard!” She demanded. “Come on, you know what I want; give it to me, and we’ll fuck again today!”

Dan used his sure-fire approach to shorten his time to reach a climax. He cupped Marie’s ass cheeks in his hands and proceeded to fuck her non-stop. He could understand her excitement and would make their next fuck last much longer.

“Can you reach between us and pull back the skin covering your clit? I want to try something,” he asked. Marie did so, and with his pubic bone pressing against her exposed clit, she immediately felt the difference.

Marie smiled, her brown eyes sparkling as her body yielded to her lover’s steady thrusts. With his hands held in place by her ass, she guided his lips to her nipples. Dan remembered Ron’s comment about her sensitive buds and continually sucked on each one.

“Mmmm, that feels so fucking good! It’s as if my nipples are connected to my clit,” she mentioned. He continued, her nipples protruding like large grapes. She began to sigh, timed to his pushes, her passion mounting. Her heavy breathing changed to short pants, and then her back stiffened. “Uhhh, uhhh, oh fuck, uhhh, uhhh!” She moaned out her passion.


“That’s my man!” Wendy yelled, hearing Marie’s climax. “Sounds like Dan gave her a good fucking; now let’s see you do the same to me!” She challenged. Rob kissed his way up her sensual body, from her pussy to her nipples to her lips. As they kissed, she guided his hard cock to her waiting pussy, and they settled into an enjoyable fuck.

Rob was now taking his time to savour the pleasure of fucking this beautiful woman. He used his techniques on her which increased her enjoyment. Wendy looked at her new lover, arms caressing him, and met his constant thrusts. “You are pretty good!” She complimented him on her increasing arousal.

That assurance increased his enjoyment, and he pressed his bone more against hers. Several moments later, Dan and Marie heard the sensual moans of Wendy’s climax. “You always sound so beautiful when you cum, honey!” He spoke loudly to her.

Marie’s eyes looked to the open doorway, pangs of jealousy rising from her hearing Rob make another woman cum, and Dan sensed her uneasiness. “I know it’ll feel awkward to hear Rob pleasing another woman. Karen felt the same way at first, then realized my ability to please other women confirmed that I’m the man for her and belonged to her.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.