28 July 2007 - Cover

28 July 2007

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - On this day, Dan and Wendy visit Rob Kincade concerning the building of their new family home. Rob and his wife Marie, finally live out their fantasy of swapping spouses with another couple.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Rob Kincade tried to be polite while looking at the deep cleavage revealed by Wendy’s low-cut top and short skirt, exposing long, slender legs. He quietly laughed at the sensual-looking clothes she wore, yet he’d seen her naked several days ago.

He had Wendy and Dan’s preliminary blueprints and an artist’s rendering of what their new home could look like. They agreed to a meeting at his home to show off his home’s interior, further discuss plans for a new home, and, more importantly, swap spouses.

Marie was nervously excited as she adjusted the deep cut on her blouse and made sure her skirt was very short. She and Rob had discussed swapping spouses with another couple for sex, and after seeing Dan’s picture, she was excited to finally try it. Her thoughts of jealousy towards her husband for fucking another woman as beautiful as Wendy were heightened by the opportunity to experience another man fucking her.

“Rob, are you sure, that Dan and Wendy will be into swapping spouses with us?” She had to confirm only minutes before their arrival.

“I’m sure, honey. When I was at their home, he showed me pictures of other homes that they might like as ideas for their own. He accidentally showed me several naked pictures of Wendy from his phone, and they weren’t embarrassed that I saw them. When they left the room, I snuck a look at more pictures of them having sex and watching porn of several three or foursomes.”

Marie used the time to make sure everything was perfect. She had placed several copies of Penthouse Magazine and several others whose covers promoted wife swapping on the center table where they’d be sitting. Also within easy reach was a small stack of DVD movies, with two pornographic movies hidden between titles. Several pictures in frames showed her posing in the same revealing clothes.

Rod had a video arranged to play that displayed different homes he’s designed and his company has built, but it was a porn movie that showed two couples switching partners and beginning fucking.


The doorbell chimed, and Marie hurried to answer it and opened the door to a smiling Dan and Wendy. They introduced themselves, with Wendy remarking that she and Marie like to wear sexy, revealing clothes.

Rob greeted them with a knowing smile about their agreed-upon plan and couldn’t take his eyes off Wendy’s figure, envisioning them in bed. Marie and Rob gave them a tour of their uniquely designed home. The large sunken living room made the area seem more spacious than it was.

“You have a wonderful-looking backyard and swimming pool,” Wendy observed from the large patio doors.

“You could go for a swim later, if you like,” Marie offered.

“We didn’t bring our bathing suits,” Wendy countered.

“Since when did having no bathing suit stop you from taking a dip naked in our pool and in front of other guests?” Dan enticed. Marie’s heartbeat was quicker at the thought of her and Dan naked in the pool, and not just for swimming.

The tour ended at the main bedroom, where there was more sexual teasing. Seated on the couch, short skirts failed to hide a hint of white panty, and low tops afforded plenty of breasts to be viewed.

“Could we interest you in a drink or two?” Rob asked.

“Trying to get me drunk and take advantage of me, I hope?” Wendy teased.

Marie helped prepare their drinks and glanced at Dan and Wendy. “They see the magazines and are looking through them!” She whispered to Rob. He noticed Wendy showing Dan several pictures. “And they found the porn movies, just like we wanted!”

“We were looking at your choice of reading material.” Wendy smiled, placing an open magazine on the table that showed two naked couples fucking.

“Sorry, I meant to put them away.” Marie blushed, handing Dan his drink.

“No need to; I find the topics to be rather stimulating,” Wendy smiled, accepting her drink from Rob.


Rob sat between Wendy and Dan to show them plans and drawings of what different rooms could look like in their new home. The cushions sank under their combined weight, causing the thighs to press close together. Marie leaned closer to Dan, listening to Rob’s comments, a full tit pressing against Dan’s arm. She caught him looking down her blouse and smiled in approval. An arm bent, resting on his shoulder, placed them even closer together.

Wendy turned toward Rob to show more interest in his presentation. “What are the characteristics you want to have in your new home?” He asked.

“It must have a very large kitchen. Soon we’ll become a blended family with more children and several more babies planned,” she smiled at Dan.

“It must have four or five bedrooms and a large main bedroom with plenty of room for a king-sized bed that will be very busy,” Dan smiled at Marie.

“And an indoor swimming pool so we can swim naked year-round,” Wendy smiled. Rob further explained the different designs he could alter for their specific needs. Their hands were beginning to wander as interest in the other’s spouse increased.

“I have a DVD of several homes we’ve built to show you that have some of your ideas,” Rob said, excusing himself. He took the material he had gathered, which allowed the sex magazine to be openly viewed. They looked at the pictures on display that showed two couples together, then swapping partners and fucking. The cover of another erotic sex magazine advertised the benefits of wife and girlfriend swapping.

“You and Rob seem to like certain aspects of your marriage,” Wendy commented.

“We have a certain interest we’re thinking of pursuing,” was all she could think to say. She glanced shyly at Dan, and he placed his arm around her waist.

Rob returned, placing his laptop on the table. He gave a quick verbal preview of the DVD about the different exterior and interior designs. He touched the play button, and the view thought to be about homes showed two couples kissing and then exchanging partners. Tits, cocks, and pussies were in plain view for them to watch.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.