Mommy Mind Control
Chapter 3: Mommy's Naughty Discipline

Copyright© 2017 by mypenname3000

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 3: Mommy's Naughty Discipline - When Margaret, mother of two teenage boys, receives a mind control device in the mail, she is eager to teach her sons that mommy always knows best!

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Humiliation   Spanking   Gang Bang   Orgy   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Prostitution  

Note: Thanks to wrc264 for beta reading this!

I was so angry with Melissa when I stormed out of my good friend Cathy Dawson’s house. That little fucking skank. How dare she cheat on my son. I never liked little miss miniskirt. She was a slut. A whore. The type of girl who would get knocked up and make me a grandmother before my son turned seventeen. I was glad I corrected Ryan and made him realize that Annie, the cute fifteen-year-old who lived next door and idolized my eldest, was the right girl for him.

But, still, finding out that Melissa cut the date short with Ryan last night so she could go to a party and fuck this Rick asshole made my blood boil. I knew she would hurt my son. I knew it!

Everyone at my son’s school had to be laughing behind his back. The pictures were all over social media. Cathy’s son showed me some of the pics posted to Facebook. He didn’t want to. But he had no choice. People had to listen to me now.

No one could ever ignore me again thanks to my mind control powers gifted to me by the halo.

“Margaret,” Cathy called, wrapped up again in her housecoat, her big, fake tits almost spilling out. Her son was behind her, a hand on her shoulder, such an intimate gesture. I had told them about the joys of a mother having sex with her son, and they had listened to me and discovered that joy. “What are you doing?”

“I’m going to punish that little hussy,” I snarled. She cheated on my son! “I’ll let the entire world know she is a big, filthy whore.”

“Damn,” Bill said, his arms now sliding around his mother’s waist, holding her. It almost made her robe fall open and spill out her tits. They were so close to being exposed, such big, lush mounds.

After my little threesome with my youngest son Davie and Cathy’s daughter Kimmie upstairs, I was awakened to feminine beauty. A naughty thrill went through me as I stared at my friend’s almost exposed breasts. I had never realized how gorgeous and cute women could be, but seeing fourteen-year-old Kimmie blossoming into womanhood at the hands of my youngest had ... given me perspective.

“How?” Cathy asked as I opened my car door.

“Be at the high school’s football field in an hour,” I told her. “You’ll see.” I paused. “Oh, Davie and Kimmie are dating now. It’s okay that they fuck. In fact, they’re having fun right now.”

Bill laughed, pulling his Mom inside. “We’ll be there, Mrs. Justice.”

Then the door closed, and I knew more than Davie fucking Kimmie would be going on in the Dawsons’ house.

It almost dulled my anger. Almost. But that skank’s face rose in my mind. She had this cherub innocence, framed by black hair, her blue eyes so sweet. At first glance, she appeared harmless, but then you saw the whorish way she dressed, showing off her sixteen-year-old body, flaunting it for all to see. The way she carried herself like a whore set my teeth on edge. She exuded her budding sexuality, attracting flies to her like a pitcher plant, ready to drown them in her poisoned cunt juices.

I jammed my key into the ignition so hard. I twisted it. My car roared to life. Then I was backing out far faster than I normally would, whipping the steering wheel around like I was a NASCAR driver or something. I slammed down on the accelerator, speeding down the street. I didn’t care. Any cop who pulled me over would listen to why he had to let me go.

I was home in minutes. I needed my son’s phone. I had calls to make. Starting with that skank and the asshole she cheated on my son with. I burst out of my car and raced up into my house, my naked breasts heaving beneath my loose dress.

“Oh, hi, Mrs. Justice,” Annie said, the girl walking naked to the kitchen, her body flushed from having fun with Ryan. She turned away from me, her cute, tight ass wiggling. She had a petite body, blonde hair falling down her back, all tousled with passion. And there, trickling down her thighs, was my son’s white cum.

“Hi, Annie,” I said, my anger blunted by the hot sight of her walking to the refrigerator. She stopped, opening it up and looking inside, half-bent over, giving me a profile view of her body, her breasts small handfuls, her face so sweet.

I walked up to her. She gasped as I touched her inner thigh, sweeping up the line of jizz trickling out of her pussy. She straightened, whirling, blue eyes so wide as I brought my son’s jizz to my mouth and sucked it clean, savoring the salty cum.

“Mrs. Justice!” she gasped.

“Relax, Annie,” I said, thoughts prickling. “And call me mom. It’s okay if I touch you. You’re family.” To prove my point, my hand shot down and rubbed at her blonde bush, sticky and matted with sexual fluids, and jammed two fingers into her hot, tight pussy. She was so wet and tight, her cunt newly deflowered by my son. I stirred them around, making her groan and shudder, her blue eyes fluttering. She held a can of Pepsi in one hand.

“I see you and Ryan decided against condoms,” I said. “Are you on the pill?”

“No, Mom,” she moaned, her pussy clenching down on my fingers. “I just ... I just want his babies so badly. I wouldn’t let him put it on. But he was so eager to breed me. When I begged him, he fucked me so hard. It was wonderful.”

I shivered, wishing I had seen that. “That’s great. I hope you conceive. I can’t wait to be a grandmother. I’ll be such a cool one.”

“Yeah,” Annie whimpered then gasped as I pulled my fingers out of her pussy.

I brought them to my lips, sucking off her spicy musk and my son’s salty cum. It was such a delicious combination. Annie’s cheeks were so crimson as I popped my fingers out of my mouth and let out a satisfied moan.

“Mmm, that’s good. You two taste great together. I knew you’d be perfect.”

Annie just smiled shyly and said, in her sweetest tones, “Thank you for talking to him. He told me you explained it to him, and then he understood how much he loved me.”

“You’re welcome.” I leaned in, giving her a quick kiss on the lips. “So, getting refreshments?”

Annie nodded her head. “Sex makes you so thirsty. But it’s lots of fun.”

“Better than masturbating?”

She blushed so beautifully. I loved it. “Yes, Mom.”

“Okay, grab him a drink, then I need to talk to him.” My face set. “That little skank Melissa cheated on him.”

“But they’re broken up,” Annie said, frowning.

“Not last night when she claimed to have a family emergency while on their date. But instead of going home, she went and hooked up with Rick at a party.”

“No!” Annie gasped. “That bitch!”

“So we need to teach her a lesson.”

The girl nodded her head. “He’s such a great guy. How could she cheat on him?”

“Because she’s a whore.” My thoughts prickled hard.

Annie gasped, her eyes widening. “Yes, she is. A filthy, disgusting whore.”

I put my arm around her naked, slim shoulders. “Oh, you are such a wondrous thing, Annie. I’m so glad you and Ryan are together.”

“Me, too,” she sighed.

Ryan was stretched out on his bed when Annie and I walked into his room upstairs. He was naked, left arm folded up behind his head, stretching out his muscular torso. He was tan and buff from sports, the opposite of his shy, slim brother. He had a rugged handsomeness and a smile that melted hearts and panties.

“Hey, Mom,” he said though his eyes were on Annie. It was only proper. She was his girl. But I knew I had a special place in his heart.

“You won’t believe it!” Annie said, marching to him in an angry huff. She sat on the bed, handing him a Pepsi while she opened her Diet Dr. Pepper, my favorite.

“What?” he asked, sitting up and pulling her to him.

“Melissa!” Annie said, saying the word with such venom.

“Oh, shit, I never told her we were breaking up,” Ryan said. “I got distracted.”

Annie squealed as his hand wandered between her thighs.

“Melissa didn’t have a family emergency last night,” I said, grabbing my son’s phone. “What’s your passcode?”

“3891,” he said, frowning.

I typed it in. He had his phone on silence, not hearing any notifications. There were tons of them he had missed. There were people telling him what happened last night. Some were laughing at him while others were commiserating with him.

“Oh?” Ryan said, frowning as opened his contacts and found Melissa’s number. “What are you doing?”

“Calling that skank,” I said. “She was with Rick last night. It’s all over Facebook that she hooked up with him at a party.”

“What?” Ryan said and there was real hurt in his expression. He had cared for the skank. “Fuck.”

“She’s a whore,” I told him. “So don’t feel bad or guilty or anything. This is what whores do. And it’s time the world ... Hi, Melissa,” I said when the girl picked up.

“Mrs. Justice?” Melissa said, sounding a little shocked. “What’s up?”

“Oh, I think you know. I want you at the home team goal post at the high school football field in an hour.” My thoughts prickled hard. “You will be naked, bent over, your hands grabbing the post, your skank ass stuck out, and your pussy on display, whore.”

“O-okay,” the girl said, her voice frightened. “I ... What are you doing to me, Mrs. Justice?” “You wanted to be a whore, so I am treating you like one,” I growled, so angry, and ended the call with a sharp jab against the touchscreen.

“Jesus,” Ryan said, staring at me in awe. “You’re using your powers?”

“Yes, I am. Everyone will listen to me and understand.” I found Rick’s number and made the next call.

I called and called, hitting up everyone on my son’s contact list, boys and girls. I had them all post on social media and tell their friends that Melissa Franklin would be whoring herself out at the football post. $5 to fuck her pussy, $10 to fuck her ass. For girls, $5 for her to lick their cunts. She could service the girls and the boys at the same time.

It was distracting because Ryan was fucking Annie in the background. He nailed her hard, pouring out his anger into her, the pair moaning and gasping, the bedsprings creaking, and his cute ass pumping up and down.

It was enough to drive a mother mad with lust.

But I kept my self-control. I had a mission.

Then we headed down to the school, Annie clinging to Ryan, looking so happy. I drove again, not bothering with obeying the traffic laws. I was just so much in a hurry. Plus, I was special. I could do what I wanted.


“Look at her drive,” Alexis said, staring at the drone feed of our newest goddess as she raced her car through traffic. “She is pissed off.”

“That whore is going to get punished,” Alex, Alexis’s twin brother, laughed. He held their naked mother on his lap, one hand fondling her breast.

Deidre Icke enjoyed that. The President of the Institute of Apotheosis Research loved incest. She was so glad the newest goddess taught that a mother should always be her son’s lover. And that she should choose his future wife. Such fascinating things.

And like the last goddess, that cheating whores had to be punished.

“So many revelations,” Deidre said, her ass rubbing on her son’s hardening cock. “Mmm, and you are just eager to enjoy your Mommy again.”

I know I am eager to enjoy your cock again, Deidre purred.

Alexis shifted as she sat naked on the desk, the sixteen-year-old beauty spreading open her thighs. “You can lick me while Alex fucks you.”

Deidre thought about it. Brother/sister incest had yet to be revealed as permissive. But her son and daughter weren’t touching each other. “Mmm, that sounds yummy.”

“Oh, yes,” Alex groaned. “This is so hot. And she’s going to the high school.”

The drone moved overhead, controlled by operators elsewhere in the institute. Other people who were learning about the new gods and goddesses birthed into the world through technology. The Age of Aquarius was upon the world. A new paradigm was needed.

And the Institute would ensure it happened.

Deidre nuzzled at her daughter’s pussy while her son thrust his cock into her cunt from behind.


I smiled at the crowd of students already gathering at the high school’s football field when we arrived. A shiver ran through me. I was so eager for them all to learn what a whore Melissa was. Pussy juices dripped down my thighs as I strode forward. Ryan and Annie trailed behind me, clinging to each other the way only young people in love could.

I used to do that with my husband. I missed him so much.

Davie and Kimmie were there, along with my friend and her son/lover. Davie had his arm around Kimmie, holding her tight, the pair looking as cute and cuddly as Ryan and Annie. Kimmie was Davie’s age, a petite fourteen-year-old redhead who had such a huge grin on her face. She was so happy now that she understood how much she loved my son.

“Hi, Mom,” Kimmie said, licking her lips.

I was about to open my mouth, when Melissa arrived. Naked.

The skank was scarlet from head to toes with embarrassment as she raced across the football field, struggling to hide her round breasts and shaved-bare twat. Her black hair streamed behind her as she headed for the goalpost where everyone gathered.

“Oh, my god,” a girl laughed. “She’s naked.”

“What a whore,” another girl laughed, clutching a five dollar bill in her hand.

“Look at that skank,” a guy laughed. “Gonna tear her ass up.”

“Jesus, you’re such a slut, Melissa!”

“A skankasaurus!”

Melissa hunched her shoulders, tears falling down her face as she pressed through the crowd. Guys were groping her, squeezing her ass and breasts. I nodded in full approval, marching towards the goal post trailed by Ryan and Annie. Melissa reached it first. She groaned, ripping her arms away from her breasts and pussy, grasping the poll before her, and bending over, shoving her ass out to the crowd. Her legs were spread wide, showing off her shaved, slutty cunt.

It looked virgin tight. I smiled. Not for long.

“Where’s Rick?” I demanded, reaching the slut as she trembled, her hair covering her face. She shook, sobbing with mortification. “Where are you?”

“Here, Mrs. Justice,” a nervous guy, maybe a year older than my son, said. He was handsome and muscular, tall and blond with Scandinavian cheekbones, almost resembling Chris Hemsworth.

“So you think you must be hot shit?” I sneered. “Think you can fuck my son’s girlfriend behind his back.”

“Yeah,” he admitted though he winced, not meaning to be so blunt and honest. But he had no choice. “She was panting for it. Just begging for my dick.”

“Oh, god,” moaned Melissa.

I smacked her ass. Hard. The sting made her yelp, leaving behind a red handprint.

“And what gives you the right to fuck another guy’s girlfriend?” I demanded.

“Hey, she wanted it,” Rick protested. “She came running when I sent the text. She was dripping for it. Her panties were soaked.”

“Because she’s a whore,” I said. “But you ... You’re a dog.” I stared at him. “You understand me, Rick? A. Dog. No more talking. No more wearing clothes. No more walking on all fours or eating like a human. You’ll eat and drink out of your doggy bowls. You’ll wear a collar. You’ll be my new, favorite pet.”

My thoughts burned so hard. My vision fuzzed dark. I swayed as Rick convulsed. He fell to the ground, shuddering as my commands fell upon him, changing his thoughts, molding them. And then he began ripping off his clothing, revealing that muscular body.

God, it was a sexy body. And his cock ... He was hung. What would that feel like... ?

Barking, he rolled onto his hands and feet, crawling on the grass towards me, wagging his muscular ass like he had a tail. I’d have to buy him a tail. A nice butt plug. They made ones with dog tails. And some floppy doggy ears. Along with his collar.

“Now you just stay there and be a good boy,” I told him, petting his thick, blond hair. “I’ll deal with you later.”

He barked in answer.

“Jesus, Mom,” Ryan said, something in his voice sounded strained, sick.

“He deserved it,” I said to him, to everyone. “Doesn’t he?”

My thoughts prickled, but not nearly so bad. And everyone, Melissa included, said, “Yes, he did.”

I smiled in delight, drinking in their agreement. Then I turned to Melissa the skankasaurus. I grabbed her ass, squeezing and then parting her cheeks to reveal her puckered asshole. I spat on it, loving how my saliva glistened on her sphincter. It ran down to her shaved pussy. I rubbed her cunt, and she shivered, her flesh growing hot and wet.

“That’s right,” I told her. “You’re a whore. And whores are always wet. Always ready to satiate their Johns.”

“Yes, Mrs. Justice,” she whimpered, her pussy getting even wetter, juices trickling down her sleek thighs.

“Ryan, come here and stick your cock in her.”

“Yeah, Mom,” he said.

To my surprise, Annie assisted him. She unzipped his jeans and pulled out his cock, stroking him and bringing him to the skank’s pussy. Melissa groaned as my son’s dick slid into her snatch, making her shudder. Her back arched.

“You feel that cock, Melissa?” I asked her.

“Yes, Mrs. Justice,” she moaned, her hips wiggling, her hot pussy aching to cum.

“You can only ever have an orgasm when that cock is in your pussy or asshole,” I told her. “Ryan, stick it in her ass so she can feel.”

“Yeah, Mom,” he groaned, ripping out his cock. With Annie’s help, he drove it into the whore’s asshole, using the slut’s own juices as lube.

Melissa gasped, her back arching, butt-cheeks clenching.

“Only this cock,” I told her, my thoughts tingling hard, spots of darkness dancing across my vision. “You’ll want to cum with other cocks or dildos or fingers or tongues or anything else, but you won’t be able to. Understand?”

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.