Boy in the Rain - Cover

Boy in the Rain

Copyright© 2017 by Hambone Jones

Chapter 2

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Young boy caught in a downpour is rescued by an elderly woman

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   mt/mt   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex  

Emily was in a light robe open in the front. Junie was wearing only the panties. They sat at the breakfast bar in the kitchen eating the steak and green salad with the garlic bread Emily had prepared.

Usually Emily only ate about half of a meal like this but fucking had made her ravenous and she quickly downed her dinner and two glasses of wine along with it.

“That was really good Mrs. Lee. Best steak I can remember.”

“Why thank you Everett Fielding the cook is always happy to hear that. Can I get you anything else?”

“No ma’am I’m good.”

Back in her bedroom Emily lie with her head on Everett Fielding’s stomach watching as she toyed with his cock. He had a hand on one of tits squeezing her nipple. He was hard and she was skinning him back to see up close and personal his uncovered glans. It seemed to spread out once out of the confines of his foreskin. As she slowly stroked Everett Fielding tried to move upward to get his dick to her mouth. Emily was tempted to suck that magnificent cock and show Everett Fielding what a real blowjob was but she had told him next time so next time it would be. He’ll probably jump out of his skin when I suck his balls into my warm mouth. They appear to be nice egg shapes and he doesn’t have hair on them yet. “We’ll see,” she thought.

Everett Fielding apparently wouldn’t suck some guy’s cock in order to get his sucked but she wondered if he would eat pussy to be able to fuck it. Emily had something that guys didn’t have and she was pretty sure that he would do anything she asked to get it. It was obvious he wanted to please her but Emily thought, “I better not try it now. I don’t want to put him off with his cum still in my pussy. Later it won’t matter but for the first time I want to be pristine. Maybe we can 69 when I suck his cock. If I’m on top he won’t have much choice but to at least have his face in it. If he does have Joe’s spirit in him he’ll go right for it.”

They had hardly started and Emily was thinking long term. She knew that a teenage boy was like a male dog after a bitch in heat and she was the bitch. He would do almost anything to get at the bitch. She had heard tales of small dogs scaling a six foot fence to get at a bitch and Everett Fielding would only have to put his face between her legs. Piece a cake.

Emily found herself stroking a fully erect eight inch cock and she couldn’t get enough of looking at it and playing with it but she could tell she was wet and her interest turned to hiding the cock right in the middle of her pussy. Everett Fielding’s cock looked so strange to Emily attached to this little boy. It would be like seeing a one year old with a three inch cock but strange or not she wanted it.

“You ready Everett Fielding?” Emily said knowing full well he was ready and would be any time she asked.

“Yes ma’am Mrs. Lee.”

“I’m going to lie on my stomach and elevate my hips slightly so I can put you in. Then I’m going to lie flat and let you do your work. Ig you should feel my fingers that’s just me rubbing my clit. You understand?”

“Yes ma’am.”

“Okay get up close so I can reach you. That’s good now push a little. Okay you’re in.”

In three strokes Junie was up to Emily’s ass and in as far as he could go in this position.

“Pull it almost all the way out and then push it back in.”

“Yes ma’am.”

“You don’t have to answer me every time Everett Fielding.”

Junie did as he was told and found that this really felt good and he continued doing it. Every now and then he experienced Mrs. Lee’s fingers and then her hand was gripping his dick and he was fucking her hand and her pussy.

“Faster Everett Fielding faster I’m going to cum baby make me do it hard.”

As he stroked Junie came to far and his dick was only surrounded by Mrs. Lee’s hand. He was now only fucking her hand and he could feel her squeezing as he stroked and it was a feeling he had never had before.

“Keep pumping Everett Fielding. Does that field good?”

“Oh yes I think I’m going to cum in a minute.”

“Let me know just before you do.”

Junie increased his stroke and could feel his balls loading up. “I’m going to cum now...”

As the words were spoken Emily directed his cock back into her pussy and Junie’s effort drove him deep into her and they both screamed as this their optimal orgasm hit them together.

Junie lie on Emily’s back trying to recuperate. Emily raised her upper torso slightly and told Everett Fielding, “Put your hands under my tits and rub them please.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.