Rendezvous - Cover

Rendezvous

Copyright© 2017 by Old Man with a Pen

Chapter 13

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Oh Well. Shit happens.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   School   Western   Science Fiction   Aliens   Time Travel   non-anthro   First   Oral Sex  

Hairy

As the years went, our hunting grounds were repeatedly invaded; first by other stronger tribes and then by the whites. The whites nibbled; we need passage across the land on the way to Oregon. At first they just passed through. Oregon filled up and a few hardy souls decided that what we had was a decent second choice. The Great American Desert wasn’t as much desert as it was isolated. Our rivers were watered year round. Our grass was sweet. Unlike the paintings of the white artists our grass grew tall and dried on the stem. It took a hundred acres to feed one cow ... but there were millions of acres and just a few cows ... at first. Timber was sparse on the plains but our Sacred hills had timber. The most grievous lie was that the plains were uninhabited by humans and had been for millions of years.

The Crow bred far faster than the People and they gobbled our lands; Growing Room they said. The Pawnee snipped; a piece here, a corner there. Of course we fought back ... then the Crow and Pawnee allied with the soldiers ... and they gave presents; guns and all the ammunition the indian scouts could use.

The constant warfare wore us down. Frosty mornings hurt my bones and the constant winter glare bothered my eyes. My wives were sick one winter and never woke up. My children were captured or killed in the continual wars.

I got old. When did that happen? The war path lost it’s charm and excitement. When I had killed that southern officer ... in a fair fight ... it was reported that I had shot from ambush and the Army had been hunting me for twenty years.

I stayed alive for life itself.

Then ... it was a good day to die ... I shut down.

I rode my favorite pony out to a place I remembered when I was young and strong. The few cottonwood trees were still growing around the seep. I built a bier in the tree and climbed on. Through the leaves I watched the clouds as they floated by.

An eagle circled ever higher on the breeze. Then there were two. They circled each other; entwined feet and fell, joined.

Mating.

The light was very bright ... the clouds very fast ... the tree shook...

What comes next?

What would you like?

<I’ve had a full life.>

You’ve had two.

<Ah ... yes. Cora. What happened to Cora?>

Would you care to see?

<Is it sad?>

At first.

The first couple of years were hard on Cora. She never lost that vital spark that I saw in her when she walked in front of the band.

<Those red pants!>

She still has them.

<They still fit?>

Yes.

<Time?>

Her time is slower than yours.

<My years were both.>

Fast and slow.

<Slow enough.>

The job ... a storyteller.

She is very good. We help.

<I’m glad. I may sleep for awhile?>

Yes.

<You’ll call if I’m needed?>

You may be certain of that ... if you’re needed.

<Before I go ... winning numbers?>

We left a ticket.

Darkness.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.