Amity: 4. The Herds - Cover

Amity: 4. The Herds

Copyright© 2017 by Kris Me

Chapter 37: Gems

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 37: Gems - This is Bron's story. Bron was a shifter. After being raped by his grandfather, Bull Warh Horn when he was fifteen, and later having his child given away, Bron planned to get even. When he was ready, he would challenge Warh and take control of the Horn Herd. He wasn't happy with how the current ten Bulls that owned Green Island operated. He planned to change the laws that turned his people into nothing but glorified slaves.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   NonConsensual   Rape   BiSexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Robot   Were animal   Incest   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Slow   Transformation  

Jay turned off his cornerstone and became visible.

I noted the calculating look Casey sent his way. I wished her luck. I had a feeling Harry would soon disillusion her of her aspirations. I noted the way Jay looking over Mica and Casey. While it was a look of appreciation for two fine looking women, I knew as well he did that his heart was in Harry’s hands. He was perfectly happy that it was.

I suspected my little effort the night before had affected all of those in camp. Harry and Jay seemed the most affected, but Harry was already in love with Jay, so the fact Jay had fallen wasn’t really a surprise. The hug he had given Harry at the Tavern, and his concern, had said it all.

We got up and followed Jay to the front of the house. When we stepped outside, I estimated at least seventy men and women surrounded Sir Tim Timor and his two sons.

Tim looked at Mica and said angrily, “Where the fuck is your father? Send him out here right now. We know his soldiers have deserted him.”

I stepped forward and bowed my head. He looked at me, and I could see he was confused as to why I had stepped forward. “I’m sorry to great you under these circumstances Sir Timor. I’m Lord High Mage Bull Bron Horn. Please just call me Bron. The title is a bit unwieldy.”

“I don’t give a fuck, who you are. I want that murdering son of a bitch. He killed my little girls,” he growled angrily.

“Yes, I know. Unfortunately, they were not the only people. The family at the Crossroad Tavern and the guards at the pass will also have to be added to his recent tally,” I told him grimly. I heard several gasps and sobs of ‘no’ from the crowd.

Tim looked at me in shock and then at his sons. He looked back at me and growled, “Which way did he go?”

“Towards Darren’s Shire. I believe he will try for Weston and a ship,” Jay said.

“Damn! We will never catch him,” Tim cried out in a fury.

“Not true. Bron just built a new road that goes straight through to Weston from here. Even with two days head start you could get there before him. However, I suggest you go to King Andy first. I have already sent troops back to warn him.”

“I told them that the guards are to apprehend any group of six people coming from Nous Shire. If you send a couple of fast riders to Andy, they can describe to the guard who they are looking for,” Jay said.

“So who are you and this King Andy, what happened to the old King?” one of the other men asked. He too was well dressed, and I assumed he was another minor lord that they called a Baron, like Tim.

Smithy stepped forward and said, “Sir Don, Sir Tim, this is the new Captain of the Royal Guard, Jay Jones. You may remember he was here with Andy Tylor a few years ago. Prince Alexandri Tylor as he was named at birth is now the new King.”

“Andy was concerned when my sister and my so called father didn’t turn up for his coronation or the last Lord’s meeting. So he sent us with Lord Bron to find out what was going on here. Sir Tim, I can’t tell you how angry and upset I am to learn of what that imposter did to your lovely daughters and my friends.”

Tim’s oldest son Tomin focused on Smithy. “Smithy? Damn, I barely recognised you except for the hair. What’s with the imposter bit? I must admit none of you three look anything like your father.”

Mica butted in, “That monster isn’t our father. We learnt that the man we thought of as our grandfather sired us on Lilly. Mick’s father was Tare, and he isn’t even related to us since grandma Shelly was his mother. He is an imposter. Smithy is the new Lord of Metal Shire since our true father is dead. Mick and Tare killed him too.”

“What a bloody mess,” Tim swore. He looked at Smithy, “So my Lord, who do you wish to send to Weston?”

I think Smithy was a little surprised that Tim was acknowledging him so quickly, as the new Lord. He looked at me. I smiled with encouragement and watched as a Lord faced his angry and upset people.

He looked over the crowd, “Robby and Simon. Get fast Lankys and take spares. When you get to the palace, say ‘The Metal Rose sent you’. He will know you come from us. Tell him everything you know about what has been going on here. I believe Tare is with Mick and you probably know better than us who the other four men are.”

Robby nodded and said, “Yes my Lord. We’ve got a good idea who they are. How do we find the new road?”

Smithy grinned, “Follow the signpost at the crossroads.”

They both nodded and kicked their Lankys to get their stuff and get on the road. “Wait,” I called out. “Jay, give me your crystal. I’ll give you a new one when we get the lankys.”

He happily handed it over, and I walked to the two young men. I quickly imprinted them on Jay’s and my crystals and told them how to use them so that when they stopped to camp, bandits or the weather didn’t bother them. They looked at me wide eyes as I demonstrated them and they thanked me before taking off.

Baron Don said, “You just handed over two of the most amazing crystals I’ve ever seen to my son and Tim’s.”

“It’s going to snow, I don’t want them freezing, the shields will make the trip easier for them,” I said. “Talking about freezing. How about you two Barons come in and the rest of you go home and get warm.”

“With any luck, we can sort a few things out, and we won’t need to lynch anyone tonight. It’s too damn cold to stand out in this breeze. You should have planned on a witch burning,” I grumbled and stomped my icy feet.

Several of the people chuckled, and Don and Tim both waved them off. Eight of the men and Tomin stayed. Six of the men got off their lankys and came to kneel in front of Smithy. One said, “My Lord, I’m sorry, but we couldn’t stay, he was killing anyone who opposed him.”

“Yes, Mica indicated things got very grim around here,” Smithy said. He turned to me, “Bron can you change this crystal so they can go get our lankys?”

I happily did so and told them to walk into the copse of trees, and they will find them under a shield. I told them to make sure they collected the five cornerstones, as I would like them back. Four men mounted back up to go find our lankys. The other two men and the two Barons guards collected their lankys and took them to the barn.

The rest of us headed inside to get warm.


Mica bustled about and served us all a hot cider to warm us up.

She made Casey go with her to the kitchen to get water on for tea and to see what was still available to eat. I told the others I’d join them in a minute and followed Mica. I heard her expletives before entering the kitchen.

It was a bloody mess, and I fully agreed with Mica’s assessment. “Help me collect the dishes,” I said. We piled a heap of dishes besides the sink, with a lot of ‘yuckies’ and ‘ehews’ from Casey. I then I dropped a clean spell on them. That sure did help.

Mica found a large sack, and I told her and Casey to hold it open near the back door. I scooped up all the discarded foodstuff and rubbish from the floor and sent it into the sack compacting it as I went. Mica and Casey dragged the sack outside.

I placed a couple of crystals and dropped a clean spell on the rest of the kitchen, and it now looked usable able again. I got the fire going and water into one of my nice clean pots. I then emptied some of the food from my satchel onto the table.

“Where did that all come from?” Casey asked in surprise. She picked up the wheel of cheese and smelt it. I guessed by the look on her face she liked a good cheese.

Mica found a couple of knives and handed one to me for the ham, and she happily sliced up the loaves of bread and buttered the slices. Casey attacked the cheese. We made a pile of sandwiches.

When I handed Mica the tomato’s she looked at them and said, “What are these?”

I cut her a slice and then sprinkled it with a touch of salt and pepper. I popped it into her mouth. I grinned as her eyes went wide and she chewed. Damn! I shouldn’t have done that. The look on her face had me getting hard. I wanted to lick the little dribble of juice and stifled a groan while I watched her do it.

I went to make two huge pots of tea. I found a tray, and I piled cups, spoons, my container of honey and one of milk from my satchel onto it, with one pot. We split the sandwiches, so we left some for the guards. I headed to the sitting room with the tea. The girls brought the trays with the sandwiches and my favourite pastries on them.

It was a feast as far as we were concerned, and it didn’t last long. Once sated, we sat back and sipped my tea. During the meal, I noticed the looks between Tomin and Casey. “So Tim, did you and Mick come to an agreement for when Tomin and Casey would marry?”

Tim looked at me blankly for a moment and then at his blushing son. He looked at Casey and back to his wiggling son. “Is she pregnant?” he asked his son with raised brows.

“No,” Tomin replied quickly. Jay and Smithy both grinned at me.

Mica’s mumbled, “Not for want of trying,” wasn’t missed by any of us. Casey looked at her sister in shock while Tomin blushed even harder.

Mica looked at her sister, “I mightn’t screw around, but I’m not stupid Casey. I’ve just been trying to work out which one of your swains you actually preferred.”

Tomin sat up straight and looked at Casey hard, “Casey?”

“Mica, that wasn’t necessary. He didn’t need to know,” Casey, admonished her sister with a biting voice, her face pale.

“Yes, he did. The poor sap loves you, but he does need to know all of your nature Casey. Not just, what you wish him to see,” Mica said not the least bit repentant.

Tomin stood and went over to Casey. “I think we need to talk and now,” he told her in a hard voice. Casey sighed and meekly went with him.

“Sorry, I didn’t mean to upset Tomin,” Mica said contritely to Tim.

I grinned and said, “I wouldn’t worry about it. She needs a strong hand, and I think he knows more about her nature than you may realise. They will come back engaged.”

Mica looked at me and then to her brother, as he and Jay were chuckling. Smithy smiled at her and said, “From what we understand, if Bron says it will be, it will be.” He looked at me slyly, “Have you found someone for Mica?”

I looked at her and then her brother, “Yes, but I’m not sure she will like the answer.”

Intrigued, Don asked intrigued, “Who is it?”

“Me,” I said not taking my eyes of Mica.

She looked at me shocked, “I don’t know anything about you, or you, me. How can you possibly say we’ll marry?”

I gave her an off-handed expression, “I just know. I’ve known as soon as I’ve met my other four spouses that they were mine. You will need to talk to Trixi when you meet her tomorrow.”

Tim explained, “You have four wives? I can’t handle two.”

“Ah! That’s what you’re doing wrong. You don’t handle spouses. You let them handle things, and you just love them when they want you to and say ‘yes dear’ when you’re in trouble.”

“How old are you?” Don asked with a chuckle.

“Twenty in a week or so, on the first day of the new year. My son Sable who came on this trip with me will turn four the day before. Trixi who is Queen Mary’s daughter from Lime Island is my fourth spouse. The other three and my five daughters are still at home on Green Island. Bea and Cora both had twins, and they will turn one the day after my birthday.”

“Which is your youngest wife,” Mica asked.

“You,” I replied.

She blinked slowly as she ingested this information. “Who is the oldest?”

“Trixi, just. She is a couple of months older than Bea, who is spouse number three. They are twenty-five years of age. I’m kinda surprised. You will be the closest to my age. I almost expected the next one to be older again. But then what do I know. The Goddesses have a reason. I just have to live with their capriciousness’.”

So how many wives do you intend to collect?” Mica asked.

“One more after you but I’m in no hurry. I didn’t expect to find you so soon after finding Trixi. My other spouses told me I was to find three more. As a Bull, I’m allowed ten. But I don’t want that many. I told Trixi recently that six is more than enough. I actually wish to spend the time to get to know my wives and calves.”

“How old were you when you first married?” she asked shocked.

“Eighteen. Greta is my dame, and our daughter is called Bonny, she is nearly thirteen months. And before you asked Sable is mine. His story is for another day. For now just be aware that I love him very much and he is a special little boy.”

“He is a shifter, and he was born a boy, Mica,” Smithy said. I noted Don and Tim who were non-shifters, also understood the significance of this by their shocked expressions and Mica’s.

“Oh! And don’t play Kings with him, unless you like losing,” Jay added.

I chuckled and told him, “I told you not to teach Sable that game. You’d have more luck against Rose.”

“No, she just likes to string you along and pretend that you’re doing well and then she kills you,” Smithy added. “She is the most devious android, I’ve ever met. She has been hanging around you too long.”

“Watching her and Sable play is scary. One makes a move. Then they quote the statistics of who will win. I don’t think they have ever had a game with more than eight moves each in it,” Jay added shaking his head.

Our conversation was interrupted by Tomin and Casey coming back. Casey was still flushed, and Tomin seemed very satisfied with the outcome of their chat. Casey was tucked under his arm, and she had her arm wrapped around him.

Smithy looked at them and said, “Yes, if you’re game enough to take her on.”

Tim looked between them and Smithy, “I’m not going to say no. I don’t blame any of you for what Mick did. I am happy knowing her father was Mark and not Mick. He was a good Lord before he got sick and Mick took over.”

“We had suspected for some time that Smithy wasn’t Mick’s but didn’t realise Mark was your father. He and Lilly hid their relationship well. We just thought they were close, but they never displayed their true closeness in public.”

Mica frowned and then grinned, “The hidden stairs. I found them when I was cleaning grand ... Marks room one time. They lead up to the attic. There are a couple of old servant’s rooms up there. Only Mark, Nan and mother had keys. We weren’t allowed up there. What’s the bet she has a set of stairs hidden in her room too?”

“Going by his diary, she probably does. I got the impression he really loved her. It must have been very hard for them. I bet Nan was the only one who knew. Someone had to wash the sheets,” Smithy said.

“Ehew, Smithy,” Casey said giving us a distasteful look.

Mica chuckled, “How do think I knew about you two?”

Tomin looked at the woman curled into his side, “And it had better stay just us two.”

She looked up into his eyes and said, “Yes, my love.” She then gave him a wicked look, “Unless of course, we decided to find a second wife.”

Tomin hugged her and chuckled, “Give us a little time together before you start looking.”

Casey squealed and kissed him long and hard. I had to smile. He was smart enough to know he was marrying a shifter. I’d noticed a shifter did better if they also had one of each gender if they married non-shifters or at least one of them or the partner was also a shifter.

I’d learnt that I had to let my feminine side out every so often. Thankfully, all my partners were shifters and just as delightful in their male form as in their female ones. I had a feeling Mica liked her male form. Trixi was in for a treat on the trip home. Then again, I just might give them a treat.

Mica gave me a look and said, “What are you thinking about to put that smile on your face?”

I winked at her and said, “I was just thinking that Trixi was going to like you.”

Smithy snickered, “Just don’t let Foxi near her.”

“I just hope my friend Ian doesn’t cuss me after she joins his Herd,” I commented.

“How many wives does he have?” Smithy asked.

“Just one. He hasn’t been a Bull much longer than I have been. I might have to find him another one to help with Foxi,” I told them.

“What about me?” Smithy asked.

“Good question. At least one spouse will need to be a shifter unless you know a couple you fancy. I’ll tell you if I come across suitable candidates. Hum, wait. Who was the pretty little thing with the long auburn hair tied over her shoulder?”

“Baron Pedro Picks’ daughter, Polly,” Don said. “She is a shifter and the one child he has birthed. She still isn’t married either, to Pedro’s consternation. She is twenty-five or there about. His other three children, Donny, Anny and Sally, are non-shifters.”

“Polly? Oh! Yes, I remember Polly,” Smithy said with a lift of his eyebrows, and then he gave us a silly grin.

“One,” I said, making everyone giggle or chuckle.


Our people turned up in time for morning tea.

It had been a busy morning. Tim and Tomin organised the retrieval of his daughters’ bodies and shifting them to his family gravesite. The families of the guard’s organised the retrieval of their loved ones. I carved a tombstone for Mark.

Smithy was pleased that Nan had at least made sure Mark had been buried in the family plot. Nan had turned up in the morning with her two daughters and resumed the running of the house. She gave Smithy a drawing and showed him where he could find other bodies and who they were.

It solved a lot of missing person cases, and we found it wasn’t only young women. Nan said that Tare liked both sexes. Mick not so much, unless he was high on the drug Tare gave him. She said that she believed the drug also affected the rings they wore, as she had never heard of mages acting so badly.

Mick only had a one gem ring. However, Tare had two gems in his ring, and he wore a medallion that also had gems and the big yellow crystal. He was by far the more dangerous of the two. He used coercion spells on anyone he could, to get what he wanted.

She sobbed when she explained that she was only dimly aware that she had organised the burials for Tare. It wasn’t until he told her to bury Tim’s girls, and Mica’s disapproval and hatred of Tare washing over her that she seemed to be able to break his hold on her. She had taken her daughters and fled that night.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.