Amity: 4. The Herds - Cover

Amity: 4. The Herds

Copyright© 2017 by Kris Me

Chapter 20: Girls

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 20: Girls - This is Bron's story. Bron was a shifter. After being raped by his grandfather, Bull Warh Horn when he was fifteen, and later having his child given away, Bron planned to get even. When he was ready, he would challenge Warh and take control of the Horn Herd. He wasn't happy with how the current ten Bulls that owned Green Island operated. He planned to change the laws that turned his people into nothing but glorified slaves.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   NonConsensual   Rape   BiSexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Robot   Were animal   Incest   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Slow   Transformation  

I went home to get my girls.

I was so happy to be home. The family greeted me with a lot of enthusiasm. I spent the day sorting out problems with different projects and finally got to spend some time with my girls.

Bea and Cora were bloody horny that night. It had been nearly three weeks since I was home and the girls planned for me to make up for my absence. I was more than happy to indulge them.

They intended to get more involved in the running of the property, and both had decided to give up feeding the twins. Greta had stopped once I got her involved in the council business.

Bonny was having half her feeds from Tina and the rest from bottles and eating mashed vegetables and cereals. She was thriving, and I loved having her and Sable with me in Horn City. I want my other calves and their mums with me too.

The two sets of twins were happy with feeds from their nannies and bottles. I liked the bottles because I got to cuddle them and feed them too. I had really missed the twins. They had grown so much in the last seven weeks.

The sex that night had started out innocent enough. I got to make slow love to Bea and Cora. I spent a long time making sure both had several orgasms before fucking them through several more.

I’d had a lot of fun fingering them both and swapping my mouth between their cunnies. I loved the taste of them both and had myself a real picnic. They swapped kisses and played with each other’s udders while I played down below.

Bea tended to take a little longer to come than Cora did, so I slid into Cora first. I loved the charge and euphoria of coming in Cora. She was a very responsive lover and seriously horny. She gave me a hell of a ride.

Slipping into Bea was just as rewarding. She came a lot sooner than I expected and had little trouble of taking me with her when she did. I was sated after doing them both. The magical recharge was better than just having Greta satisfying me, as much as I loved making love with her.

I must have been more drained than I thought. It wasn’t an indictment against Greta, but I often needed to fuck several of my spouses to get me fully charged. As I dropped into sleep, I felt the excess magic drain into the magical box and my crystals.

Being cuddled between Bea and Cora was blissful.


That night turned out a little wilder than I expected.

I was woken during the night by Bea sliding her cock into me. As I have mentioned, I still turn to female when I go to sleep. I was startled seeing Bea in her male form. I was more surprised by the feelings I was experiencing having her cock sliding into me.

My groan of pleasure encouraged her to push in harder, and my hips lifted to receive her. The most amazing thing was that she was so gentle with me that it didn’t remind of when my grandfather had raped me. She made love to me with love.

I believe it was the first time I had ever orgasmed in my female form. It was seriously mind blowing. When Cora did the same thing to me an hour later I not only let her, I encouraged her. This time, I learnt no two cocks were the same. Nor did we make love the same in both of our forms.

Things I enjoyed as a male were not the same as when I was female. I seemed to have different erogenous points depending on my form. As a male, I didn’t really like my nipples being rubbed. As a female, the girls couldn’t play with, suck or rub them enough for me. They could get me coming by just sucking on them. It was very strange.

When Cora had sucked on them while Bea was fucking me, I had come so hard I damn near bucked Bea off the bed. The girls had chuckled and then did their best to get me to come a few more times before Bea had to come with me. She liked to hold my hips up and fuck into me while Cora worked my udders over. I think I fainted from overload when Bea blew in me.

The girls took turns sucking on my udders and kissing me stupid before Cora took her turn. She may have had a different technique but to be honest, I couldn’t fault either, or even compare. Cora was more aggressive in her male form. She had me roll over, so she came in from behind.

She made damn sure I knew I was being fucked. She had a longer thinner cock than Bea, which was damn effective in this position. My cunnie muscles were that tight on her, I felt every slide and every ram of her cock into me. The sensations of her balls slapping my clit and then her hips smack into my arse as her cock hit bottom had me pushing back for more.

I experienced sensations I’d never felt before. I became immersed in the feelings my lovers were creating in me. I had always enjoyed making them come and coming in them. It was very different being on the receiving end. I fainted for Cora too.

The final straw was when they both fucked me at dawn. Bea got my cunnie being a little shorter and a lot thicker than Cora. Cora got my arse. Cora didn’t seem to have a lot of trouble getting in me either.

I stiffened when she first pressed her cock against my sphincter. Bea distracted me, by pulling me forward and sucking on my udders. The sensation of Cora sliding in and over Bea’s big cock had me flaring my arse for more.

At least I have udders big enough to suck on these days. They are relatively small when compared to my lovers, but they were very sensitive. Bea and Cora telling me I was gorgeous and that I had lovely udders didn’t hurt my feminine side either.

I was revelling in the attention. In my female form, I had never been loved. Shifters can be a bit split personality. It is why we often pick one gender for day to day living. My tendency to be male didn’t let my feminine side out often.

Bea did well enough to get me to relax so that Cora was able to slide into me. I think they had piqued my interest enough that I wanted to find out what it would feel like. So I went along with them, and I did trust them since they did love me.

I think Cora cheated by making her cock as slim as she could and then she widening it, once she was half way in me. Cora did the driving. She pulled me back onto Bea’s cock before reaming my arse.

It didn’t take them long to have me coming and going. I do know that my arse and my cunnie were both tender when I woke much later. The magical boost I received when we came together was mind blowing. I fainted again.

The girls had given me some awesome magical moments in the past but that night with both of them fucking me was beyond my imagination. They girls also said it was the biggest boost they had ever gotten at one time. We were all out if for a couple of hours afterwards.

What did I learn? Being a shifter was awesome. The fact that I could now both give and receive love in my two genders was the most amazing feeling anyone could have. I think the fact I loved both girls also had a lot to do with it.

Greta was in for a surprise when we got to Horn City. She had hinted that once she stopped feeding Bonny, she wanted to do me the same way I had just let Bea and Cora fuck me. I was now looking forward to the experience.

I believed the experience changed me in small ways. I no longer fought my feminine side as much as I had in the past. For one thing, I was now happy to change to female form for sex.

I was just as happy to fuck my girls as a male but I now knew their male sides needed an outlet. They wanted to experience that side of their nature with me as an expression of their love, and I had denied them this in the past.

Being a shifter can be complicated at times, but the rewards from accepting both sides of my nature were a delight in themselves. If anything, I think we had become even more devoted to each other.

In a way, I had confirmed my love for them by trusting them to make love to me in both my forms. I learnt later the following morning that the girls’ motives hadn’t been totally selfish.

I’d come into season.


I knew that a shifter in season had an effect on others.

I had thought Greta’s love making the night before I left had been intense. The girls who looked after the Residence, rubbing against me and touching more than usual at breakfast before I left had also been out of character.

I’d not paid it any real attention because I had wanted to get on the road. I now knew why they had been behaving as they did. I had laughed off their words of them missing me, reminding them I’d only be gone a couple of days.

I knew several women in season had tried to entice me in the past. My personal weirdness of only responding to my loved ones had been a saving grace. I’d been able to extract myself from several potential awkward situations.

Apparently, a High Mage in season was a whole new experience for the people who lived at the homestead. I was potent. I was surprised Bea and Cora hadn’t impregnated me. But then my grandfather had taken three days to manage the task.

Reluctantly, I had to put my experiments with my feminine side on hold. While my potency as a male in season wasn’t as bad as when I was in female form, it still had an effect. Everyone felt a desire to touch me.

We tended to be in season for five days. I would still be in season when we got back to the city. It was seriously bad timing on my part. I had a million things to do upon my return. The Bulls would be turning up for one.

Shit! They would react to me even more than most people. I had a serious problem. Getting pregnant would reduce the time I was in season, but that was the last thing I wanted to do.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.