Amity: 4. The Herds
Chapter 17: Plans

Copyright© 2017 by Kris Me

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 17: Plans - This is Bron's story. Bron was a shifter. After being raped by his grandfather, Bull Warh Horn when he was fifteen, and later having his child given away, Bron planned to get even. When he was ready, he would challenge Warh and take control of the Horn Herd. He wasn't happy with how the current ten Bulls that owned Green Island operated. He planned to change the laws that turned his people into nothing but glorified slaves.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   NonConsensual   Rape   BiSexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Robot   Were animal   Incest   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Slow   Transformation  

Leigh handed the floor over to me.

I laid out some of my plans to the other Bulls. I also looked at Leigh and Bob as I included plans that they could get involved in as my nearest neighbours. I could see them all looking at each other as their minds filled with ideas.

I suggest that we retired to the lunch tables so we could mingle. This suggestion was unanimously agreed upon, and the Bulls headed out with a lot of excited chatter. I collared Cavil and got him to wait for me.

I had to stop first to give a searing kiss to Greta. That earned me some good deed points. We had to stop by the dining room, and I happily kissed and thanked my other girls. Even Edith got a big kiss. I noted Cavil thanking Beth in a similar manner.

I then got him to walk with me. I directed him away from the others, and we stopped at the corral where Sony died. I wasn’t sure how I was going to approach the issue I wanted to raise.

“Just spit it out Bron,” Cavil said.

“Have you ever discussed Sasha’s death with Phil?” I asked in one hurried breath.

“No,” he said tightly.

“Were you aware of his obsession with her?” I asked, hoping I wasn’t opening deep wounds.

He looked at me strangely and then stared off into nothing for a while. “Yes,” he finally said. “Once he married Sasha, he took no more wives. He never went anywhere without her. He was always fussing over her. That’s why I couldn’t understand why he killed her,” he told me sadly.

“He thought Ala was Tune’s baby. He was insanely jealous of Sasha being with anyone but him,” I said as I watched him to see how he would react.

Cavil gasped at me, “She never,” he started and then frowned hard. “Sasha had three miscarriages between Gary and Ala. Two were very early in her pregnancies. She had told Beth she knew she was pregnant but then she lost them before she could tell Phil she was pregnant. He probably never even knew,” he said as if talking out his thoughts.

“When she became pregnant with Ala, she had a hard time. Tune was their midwife and Phil’s dame. She fussed over Sasha as much as Phil did. They were best friends, and I think Sasha confided in her and relied on Tune to get her through the pregnancy. She really wanted that baby,” he told me.

“Did you know that on the night things blew up, Tune had just had a late miscarriage and Sasha was comforting her when Phil found them together,” I said.

“Oh shit!” Cavil cried out. “That stupid idiot of a shifter.”

I said, “People do strange things when it comes to love. I fretted the whole trip home about how Greta would react to me telling her I had acquired not just one, but two pregnant wives. I’m damn lucky that she had expected me to come home with at least one. The fact my three wives love each other and me, I thank the goddesses for every day.”

“I’m the same with mine. When I handed my family into your care, it was one of the hardest decisions, I have ever made. The fact you let me have them back was beyond my wildest expectations,” Cavil told me with gratitude.

“Crap, I couldn’t take Beth, Talia or Robin from you. You four are as bad my lot. I may not have spent a lot of time at the homestead, but I knew of all of your wives those three were the closest to you,” I explained.

“Even so, what you did was still amazing. The fact you gave me everything back, I didn’t deserve,” he replied.

“Well, not everything. I did keep Greta,” I grinned back at him.

“I don’t believe she was ever mine to keep, not after she set eyes on you. Did you know she begged me to let her go to you?” he said smiling at me.

“Thank you for being smart and caring enough to let her. I can never thank you enough. She is a dame any Bull would be proud to have,” I said emphatically.

“Thank you, Bron. I think it’s time Phil and I had a little chat about old times. Our two families were once very close. I think it’s time I built a little bridge,” he said. He smiled at me and wandered off.

I watched him walk away and hoped they could mend some fences, as I believed Phil needed someone and I didn’t think our personalities really matched. Phil needed Cavil’s calm, reassuring nature to temper him. I then chuckled and thought of Phil with Edith. Now that would make an interesting couple.

We were having a sit-down dinner tonight since it was my birthday. I found Greta and whispered in her very lovely ear that I wanted her to seat Edith with Phil.

She looked at me with shock, “How did you know?”

“Know what?” I asked.

“About Edith and Phil fancying each other,” she replied with exasperation.

It was my turn to be shocked, but I covered it with a cheeky grin and tapped the side of my nose. I kissed my lovely spouse and then went to get food. All this fence fixing and matchmaking were making me hungry.

When I sat down at our table, I noted the pairings. Robert and Bob were deep in discussion. Leigh, Mike and Dale were clustered down one end of a table. Robert and Ian were looking at a map that had appeared from somewhere, and I listened in on them all as I ate.

Robert had suggested that they build a little port at the corner of their lands and run a new road back to Midton so they could access it and Central better. Robert looked up at me and grinned.

He then said to Ian, “I happen to know a mage who is very good at building cold rooms. A small meat works here would benefit both of us. We could even shift some manufacturing here too. I think we should get a ship together and send it to Federation.”

“I want some of those snufflers and cluckers. We are far enough away that it makes sense and we both have big extended families we need to keep busy and fed,” Robert said.

I piped in, “If you’re going to build a road I want one from Central to Midton. I haven’t talked to Phil yet, but it joins up our other towns better. The current road is a long way around for access between those main towns.”

“I have some people who have been working on my road to Roberts, I can’t see why we can’t get them to turn off at the bay you suggested, Robert and keep going to Midton. Marcy had been keeping tabs on them, let’s go talk to her,” Ian said.

I watched them leave. Happy things were happening even better than I had planned, I went back to eating. I was interrupted by Dick and Bob wanting to discuss some of my plans and seeing how they fit in with his.

We didn’t end up going back to the meeting room that afternoon. We were too busy working out some of the logistics of getting the projects between the different Bulls off the ground. As far as we were concerned, the issue of the laws was taken care off to everyone’s satisfaction.

We had to take a break when our spouses announced that dinner was being served. I think all of the positive feelings coming from ten happy Bulls had affected everyone else as well. There was a lot of excited chatter going on.

I know the spouses had told the rest our guests about the laws. From what I could determine, they were being accepted with unanimous approval. Couples were discussing the logistics of who moved to live with which family and training opportunities.

I suspected that quite a few people wouldn’t be going home in the cart they came in. I knew most of them had their worldly possessions in the carts as they had assumed they were going to be sold off.

The fact I was telling them they had to sell themselves had changed the atmosphere I had perceived when each group had arrived. I’d estimated at least half of them had paired or tripled up. The other half was a bit more cautious and may even have love interests elsewhere they planned to go back too.

I was just happy to sit back and watch all the action.


The party that night was a roaring success.

Well, I thought it was. Mind you, I did imbibe a little more than I normally did. Even more so than the night before. I have no strong recollections of all the people that I danced with. I do remember doing a lot of it and getting a lot of kisses.

I was delighted to find I did end up in my own bed with my lovelies so I mustn’t have misbehaved too badly. I woke to Greta tucked into my side and stroking my forehead.

“Good morning Bron. How do you feel?”

I looked down. It had been a warm night, and I was stretched out on my back naked with my cock pointing to the ceiling. Greta followed what I was looking at and chuckled.

Bea crawled between my legs to take care of my problem. Watching my heavily pregnant beauty sucking on my cock had me as hard as a rock. Bea had a few little tricks she hadn’t taught the others. While Cora and Greta could suck me off with little trouble, Bea was definitely the artist.

I groaned and thrust up my hips into her teasing mouth. “Do you have any idea how many people we had to save your virtue from last night?” Greta said as she tweaked my nipple.

“I behaved, didn’t I?” I asked with uncertainty and then a gasp as Bea sucked me hard.

“Only just,” Cora replied and then licked my other nipple. Bea got my cock thrust into her mouth in response.

“Good, I knew you three would keep me safe,” I gasped as Cora and Greta both sucked and licked my nipples. As male nipples, they weren’t so sensitive, so for some reason, I changed them into my female udders.

The girls rewarded me by licking and sucking on every millimetre of them. They had me thrashing on the bed, and Bea had to keep a tight hold of my cock and a hand on my hip to stop me from thrusting into her mouth so hard.

Both girls bit my nipples at the same time, and I blew like a geyser. I surprised Bea, and she lifted off me. I heard her exclaim, and then the girls giggled hysterically. I final stopped coming and panting hard I looked down to see Bea’s face covered in my seed.

Cora and Greta both moved and licked her face clean with lots of kissing going on in-between. My cock was twitching and still dribbling. Watching them didn’t have him going down either. If anything, I was even hornier than I was when I woke.

Cora was the closest, so she found me behind her and I was soon filling her wet cunnie with my very hard cock. She had been sucking on Bea’s udder, and the excitement of watching my girls loving each other soon had me thrusting into Cora with force.

It wasn’t long before she was panting and thrusting back into me. I loved hearing her little whine when she came. She came hard, and I came with her. Cora collapsed into Bea, so I pulled out and motioned to Greta.

She happily backed up to me. My cock was still hard and throbbing, and I still wanted more. I was soon fucking Greta with just as much intensity as I had been using on Cora. I noticed Bea gently lowered Cora to the bed to recuperate.

I just kept thrusting and grunting in Greta. Bea moved back onto the bed on the other side of Greta just as Greta mooed and shuddered on me intensely. I managed to find some seed to implant in her too. She collapsed forward, and I knee-walked over her legs to the waiting Bea.

I happily thrust into the new cunnie. ‘One more left to fill’, I was thinking. I tried to be a bit gentler considering her state, but she was smashing her arse back into me. So I gave up and just fucked her with whatever energy I had left.

I could feel the magical energy pouring out of them and me, and when I came this time, Bea wasn’t the only one to collapse. It was a case of sensory and magical overload. Damn it was good. I loved fucking my spouses.

I woke some time later. My body still buzzing with the charge. Cora’s groan woke me. She had ended up cuddled with Greta across the end of the bed. I sat up and saw her place her hand on her tummy.

“Cora?” I enquired with worry.

She gasped and curled up tighter around her huge tummy, “Babies, I think they are coming.”

Bea distracted me when she also groaned. Shit! I must have been too rough on them, shit! Shit! Shit! I dived off the bed, dragged on some pants and raced out of the room screaming, “Edith, Edith their coming. The babies are coming.”

I barged into her room. I pulled up short when my frighted brain acknowledged my aunt was sitting naked on Phil’s naked lap. “No time for that now, the babies, Edith they are coming early, both of them,” I gasped out at her.

Edith leant forward and gently kissed Phil, “Sorry, we will have to finish this later. I had better get him calmed down.”

“Come on Bron, you know this can take a while to happen,” she chided me as she lifted of Phil.

I paled and started shaking. Edith looked at me and hurried over to me. She quickly wrapped her arms around me, “It won’t be like yours, Bron. They haven’t had any trouble and twins are smaller.”

Phil had rolled off the bed and found some pants. He gently shooed Edith and said, “I’ll take care of him, you see the girls, they will need you, my love.”

She smiled sweetly at Phil and grabbing a dress, she tossed it on and hurried out. I felt like I saw all this from afar. The fear in me had me rooted to the spot. Phil physically directed me to the small sitting area in the room. He poured me a large glass of something and held it to my lips forcing me to drink.

I swallowed, gasped and choked. “Fuck! That is awful,” I got out between coughs and gags as the liquid tried to burn through my throat all the way to my stomach.

“It is, but it did the trick. Bron, you have two calves, what’s the problem?” he asked sitting in front of me.

I grimaced, “I got a bit carried away this morning. I think I brought them into early labour.”

“I doubt that. Those girls have magic items don’t they?” he asked. I nodded in response. “And so do you. Where you all wearing the items when the girls fell pregnant?” he asked me.

“Yes, I’d just given them to them,” I told him.

“Well, that tells me a lot. You do know that being a mage can affect the development of a calf?” he told me.

I looked at him with concern, but he shook his head. “No, not mutation. Well, not in the normal sense. I’ve seen the way you all glow, especially after sex. Do you keep other magical item or possibly magical crystals near you?” he then asked with interest.

I nodded that we did. “Ah! Then they are probably right on time, even with them having twins. That’s a side effect, as well. You see, being surrounded by magic as you four are, it will speed up development of the foetuses.”

He chuckled, “Oh boy! You’re in for a treat with your calves. They will mostly seem a lot older than their years. Develop faster, talk and walk sooner. They will probably all have strong magical abilities.”

“Like Sable?” I asked intrigued.

“You gave birth to Sable, didn’t you? Your grandfather had strong magical abilities, but he couldn’t wear the ring to enhance them. You are even stronger, so I guess your father also had them. It only stands to reason that your daughter Sable has them too.”

“Son, he was born male,” I said automatically.

“Pardon?” he said in surprise. He shook his head and took a large mouthful from his glass. I sipped mine, it was too strong for me, and I put it up. “You have been one surprise after another Bron Horn. I think I’m beginning to understand a lot of what is happening here.”

“You’re a catalyst. By your very nature, you make things happen. It is probably why you’re a good healer. Healers also tend to have caring natures. I’ve been watching you carefully, and I’ve seen you time and time again do something to help someone for no fathomable reason other than you could.”

“It may not even really register to you that you are doing it. A kind word here and smile there, putting someone in a position that they will benefit from. You give a small suggestion that makes someone change how they were going to do something.”

I frowned at him, and he chuckled. “You know that Leigh is determined to be the best and fairest chairman that we have ever had?” I blushed, and he chuckled again.

“And what about me? Do you have any idea how long it has been since I laughed with true mirth?” he shook his head as if in wonderment.

He looked at me shrewdly. “I also gathered you talked to Cavil. No, no, you did a fine thing. It has been a long time coming, and we needed to clean the air between us. I think it also let me open up to Edith. Yes, Edith,” he sighed, and a silly lovesick grin crossed his face.

“I hope you realise if you get out of line she will tan your backside faster than you can blink,” I warned him jokingly, but with a touch of seriousness.

“Yes, and I will have deserved it as well. She has also informed me that she will not be exclusive and expects me to find her two more wives to share with me,” he told me solemnly with a gleam in his eyes.

“Gods, I hope you’re still up to it, old man. Mine wear me out on a regular basis,” I told him. We both grinned at each other. “Did you know that Kiki Black is a good friend of Edith’s?” I mentioned with a sly grin.

He grinned as I gave a brief description of Kiki, so he knew whom I meant. We smiled knowing at each other like two men talking of beautiful women often do. I was sure that he would go suss-out Kiki.

“Well, you had better go check on your spouses. I may have to go ask Kiki if she can tell me any of Edith’s secrets,” he said with a wink. He got up to find some clean clothes for the day. He didn’t seem to have a lot.

I have a feeling that the Goddess of Charity was smiling on Bull Phil Bay.


When I got back to my room, it was to find women everywhere.

My spouses were lying across the bed. Their heads and shoulders propped up in the middle of it, so the midwives had easy access to them from the sides of the bed. It had been stripped and made ready for delivery.

I climbed on at the top of the bed. I sat cross-legged at their heads and took a hand each. I could reach forward and kiss both of them, so I did. I told each of them I loved them very much and would help with the pain.

I knew from the looks I was getting that some of the women thought I shouldn’t be there. Greta climbed on the other side of them, so she faced me and took their other hands.

“Don’t worry darling, it won’t be two days like yours was. They are already dilated, and I think they will be even quicker than I was,” she assured me.

Greta had told me that she’d not had any trouble with Bonny and had only been in labour for a couple of hours. She had healed fast and still had plenty of milk for her. She had even gained her figure back quickly. Many would be hard pressed to realise that she had given birth only a couple of months before.

Both my girls groaned and bore down. I could see them pulling their knees back. I knew the pain of birth was important to tell the mother what she needed to do. I had been so sick during my pregnancy that when it came time to give birth I barely had the energy to do so.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.