Amity: 4. The Herds
Chapter 15: Party

Copyright© 2017 by Kris Me

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 15: Party - This is Bron's story. Bron was a shifter. After being raped by his grandfather, Bull Warh Horn when he was fifteen, and later having his child given away, Bron planned to get even. When he was ready, he would challenge Warh and take control of the Horn Herd. He wasn't happy with how the current ten Bulls that owned Green Island operated. He planned to change the laws that turned his people into nothing but glorified slaves.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   NonConsensual   Rape   BiSexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Robot   Were animal   Incest   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Slow   Transformation  

The next two days were very busy.

Bea being an Earth mage made sure the house paddock was smooth to reduce tripping hazards. She also tidied up the drive and the area beside the new barn Greta, and I had built.

The outer floor and walls of the barn are made of packed earth. We can’t really call them bricks because we used a spell to make the compacted floor and walls from earth. We also made the inner dividing walls, posts and second floor from earth, as well as the stairs. We did use more tradition materials for the roof, doors and windows.

The barn is huge and while it was going to be for the lankys and milk herd, I haven’t put the stalls in it yet. It is 35m long by 33m wide. It is 4m high on the lower level. The second level was 3m high on the long sides, and the roof is 12m high at its highest point.

It was divided into three 11m wide by 35m long sections. Each section would allow for ten 3.5m long by 3m wide stalls on each side, separated by a 4m walkway. The walkways have a set of double doors in the middle at each end, 3m wide by 3m high.

The stalls were to be in sets of five and separated by a 5m cross walkway that runs between the three sections and ending with the same types of doors as on the front and back of the three sections of the barn.

4m above the stalls and running the full length of the two outside sections are 11m wide floors for storage. The edges of the floors join to the walls that separate the outer section to the middle section.

Where the walls span the length of five stalls, the bottom 2m are solid but the top 2m are just posts that indicate where the corners of the stalls will be, and they support the floor above.

In the cross walkway in the centre section of the barn, are two 1.5m wide flights of stairs. They have a central platform at 2m high and 90-degree turn in the stairs for the second 2m height to reach the floor above.

They start at one side of a stall and join onto one of the two, 3m wide walkways that span the middle section that joins the two top floors together. One set faces the front of the barn, and its walkway and the other set faces the back and its walkway.

The height of the stairs crossing the walkways allowed for easy passage along the cross walkway below. Rails have been installed for safety. I may build the new tack room on one of the floors.

The roof has two tiers. It starts 3m above the top floor on the side of the building. At the inner edges of the top storage level, it rises to 5m. It then had a straight section that was 1.5m high, and it was composed of a set of evenly spaced windows. The roof over the centre section overhangs the windows by 1m and peaks at 12m in the centre of the building.

The long sidewalls of the lower section have a 1.5m square window for each stall above the height of 1.5m that can be opened for ventilation by a winding mechanism in the centre walkway. The top floor also has high windows that can be opened, as well as the ones in the roof using similar mechanisms.

The top floor has a set of doors, one for each platform at the back of the barn. They can be opened, and a winch pushed out along a beam so that hay and grains can be lifted up to the floor.

The inner stairs, doors, windows, sectional walls and the top floors with their protective rails are all in place. As is the lighting, where the stalls will be and where else I’ve deemed necessary.

The lights are special lamps that have crystals in them. I found a spell that turns the lights on if a set of doors are opened and if a person is detected in the barn. It creeps a few people out but since I’ve put them in other barn’s they are getting used to them.

At present, the only things left to build in are the sixty stalls. I’ve deliberately left them out so we could use the barn for the mid-summer meeting. I’ve also erected outside pavilions over the front three entrances so those who wish to sit outside can do so.

The family have set up tables for eating and setting out food and drinks. I spelled a dozen large chests to keep the food and drinks cool and from spoiling. We set one end of one section up as the kitchen, and I even built them a huge hotplate for cooking on. It doesn’t need a fire under it.

We will also have several spits going out in front of the pavilions. Farm people tend to expect that sort of thing. I even added three big cooler chests outside that have bottles of Bellows Ale, jugs of milk and fruit juices in them.

We added a temporary rail in the home paddock so tents can be set up in the side near one side of the new barn. On that side, we added ablutions blocks on either side of the central door, half being toilet stalls and the other half being shower stalls like those that we had in Ochre City. To collect the water off the roof, I installed two large water tanks on the back of the barn at the height of the top floor.

The tanks fed a row of taps down either side of the central cross walkway and the ablution blocks. I’d also installed a new septic system for the barn and the ablution blocks since they will remain after the guests go home. I plan to build another barn on that side.

The homestead was organised chaos for the first few days my girls were home. Having four wielders of magic helped a lot. All four of us were surprised by just how much we knew of magic and were all grateful we wore the belts.

The fact that we had each other to use for recharges wasn’t to be taken lightly as most nights we really needed it. In this regard, I did my duties as the Bull with little provocation and no complaints on my behalf.

My girls didn’t need to ask me twice to recharge them at any time of the day or night. We were often greeted with giggles and smiles when we came down in the mornings. I think everyone knew all three of them slept with me.

Greta, Cora and Bea had bonded even better than I hoped. They were thick as thieves, and Greta included my other spouses in everything to do with running the homestead and managing the other relatives.

So far, not one of them has left. It kinda surprised me, as I would have expected a few of them to take the opportunity to leave. I had gathered by overheard thoughts and comments that my grandfather hadn’t treated many of the spouses or his calves well.

Jose had told me the Bellows had decided that since they were moderately close to Trail Town, they would open up land on their side of the border. There was some good gain growing county in that area, and the mine they currently had operating was also close.

I had a rough idea what we were going to do in Hornville, our new village. I knew the main reason many had decided to stay was that they were happy to move once we got the basics set up.

I had a good idea of who wanted to do what, thanks to all of Jose and Kat’s hard work before they left. Some were still undecided, and I think just waiting. The party may help some of them make a decision. They all knew that apart from the meeting with the Bulls, my other objective was to get a few people matched up.

I think this prospect had a lot of hands excited. I knew there had been a lot of frenzied sewing going on and carts seem to be going back and forth to the City every day. I hadn’t had a chance to get to the bank in the City, so I still had a lot of cash on hand.

Edith had Ronda kept a tally of what we decided was owed to each hand, and I had issued them all a tris (20 dollars). You can buy a lot with that much money here. The rest would be paid to them, as they required it. Ronda had become my bank manager and pay officer.

Most of the older hands planned to use their wages to pay for their land leases. I was more than happy for them to do this. If they planned to leave, Ronda would issue them with a slip for the Bank in the City, and I knew the account there had sufficient funds to cover the withdrawals.

Ronda had checked with the Bank on my behalf, and I was kinda staggered by how much money was sitting in it doing nothing. So I was more than happy to spread it around the family and do something good with it.

The one thing that worried me was that too many of those who did find a new partner would move to the other Bull’s property. I had a lot of projects in the pipelines, and to honest, I wanted to gain people for the village, not lose them.

The party was supposed to start two days before New Year.


The Bellows turned up in force, two days early.

Dick brought his two favourite spouses and of course Ray, Gay, Jose and Kat. He also brought fifteen of his ex-spouses. We gave Dick and his spouses Greta’s room. Kat and Jose just claimed their old rooms back.

The ex-spouses set up their cots on one end of the upper floors of the Lanky Barn, saying they were perfectly happy to do. I hadn’t planned to use the upper section, but in retrospect, it was an ideal solution.

The upper sections were bright and airy, and I did have the safety handrails in place. I also altered the top doors. I extended the platform from the tanks to in front of the doors and added some stairs. I’d modify the handrail later when we did need to use the pulley.

I had to re-charm the lights upstairs so they could turn them off and on at night. The guests were happy with the lower lights staying on. They set up ropes, hung blanket partitions and were happy.

They then put themselves to work helping my people and getting the temporary kitchen up and running to feed everyone. I had to spell all their food boxes. Then I had to create a temporary laundry under the tank stands. Fancy me forgetting that requirement. Thank the gods we’d had rain, and the tanks were full.

Cavil turned up with Beth and fifteen ex-spouses the next morning. Calvin got Cora and Bea’s room. The ex-spouses happily joined the Bellows on the upper floor. They even helped knock up some spare double bunks.

I assumed they thought all the ex-spouses and unmarried were supposed to fit up there. I did tell them that we had a spare bunkhouse that we could fit thirty in and were planning to set up tents for the rest.

They told me that if they ran out of space, then the last to arrive would get the bunkhouse or tents. They told me they were here to have fun and to socialise. The Barn was the place to be. I wasn’t going to argue with them.

The Blacks turned up after lunch on the same day the Hinds did. I had put aside rooms for the Bulls in the main house. Some of my aunts were going to bunk in with each other but decided they would join the party, and I found them happily bunked among the others in the Barn.

Robert and his two favourite spouses were put in the room next to Cavil, and the twelve ex-spouses joined the party in the barn. When I went up there later, I found the spouses had set up fifty bunks each side. Half were doubles leaving them a lot more floor space than I would have thought possible. They said they could easily fit another ten doubles in if they needed to.

I pointed out that I had only invited ten unmarried people from the other nine Bulls and they had already organised bunks for one hundred and fifty people. One of the women pointed out that they already had a dozen extra and a dozen of the people here had moved in just for the fun of it.

There were people sitting around happily talking and examining each other’s clothes and makeup and whatever. Only about a dozen of the fifty people here were in male form, and they were intermingled with the rest.

Well, the aim was to see if they could find a partner, so I didn’t care how they organised themselves as long as they behaved. I gathered up my people that elected to bunk in with the rest.

I mentioned to them, “People, it might be an idea to remind the visitors that if their attentions were not wanted by a party that they were interested in that no, meant no.”

“I know some people like to play games, but that will be the safe word for everyone. I will have it abided by. I don’t want to have to play the heavy if I don’t have to. I want everyone to have a nice time and meet the neighbours.”

Some of the other people that were listing nodded their heads with my people, and they all agreed that ‘no’ would mean ‘no’. A woman I knew that had been one of Cavil’s spouses said, “That’s a very sensible plan. We will make sure the people that are in charge of the different families get the message, Bron.”

“Thank you, Anne. Your assistance will be greatly appreciated. I know it’s going to be a bit hectic with so many people being here, but that doesn’t mean we can’t have a lot of fun.”

“Anne, this is my sister Krisa. You may wish to team up with her and Edith and collect the names of the newcomers so Edith can add them to her work roster. If everyone contributes a little, it means everyone gets times to socialise.”

“Considerate it done, Bron. So far, everyone has been pitching in, but it won’t hurt to make sure we all do our bit. Plus if were looking partners, seeing how they accept responsibilities is also part of making informed choices and not just emotional ones.”

I noticed a lot of the people took note of what she said and I had to smile at her. “I agree, Anne. Spending four weeks herding with Greta taught me a lot about her. I admired her work ethics and sound decisions; it only makes me love her more.”

I got a lot of smiles. I guessed they all realised I had married all three of my spouses because I loved them and they suited my temperament. I had to laugh when one of Greta’s sisters, Nina, said, “It didn’t hurt that she enjoys fucking you, either.”

“True, but you can’t spend all your time in bed. You do have to work with that person and have similar views on the important topics. If you fight the whole time you’re out of bed, you will end up fighting in it too.”

“If there is one thing I have learned, it is to listen to my partners. They have dreams, ideas and opinions. It’s not just my wants that mattered. I have to consider what makes them happy for me to be happy too.” I got a lot of surprised looks by many of the people around me.

One of older women I didn’t know said, “But, you’re a Bull.”

“Yes, I am. But I’m also a shifter just like you. I want my spouses to be happy. Happy spouses make this husband happy. Even if you and the person or persons that you love prefer the same form as you most of the time, it’s no different.”

“We are all happier if those around us are happy. That doesn’t mean your needs or wants have to be put aside. It just means the people in the relationship need to know what makes each other happy and what doesn’t.”

“Sometimes you may make exceptions for your differences. But it only works if you both understand and one doesn’t take advantage of the other, all of the time. A little give and take can go a long way, in making sound relationships.”

We were interrupted when someone yelled up from below, “Hey, Bron there is another lot coming in.”

“Sorry people but it looks like we are going to have more of your beds claimed,” I said. They all chuckled, and I went to greet the next Bull and his people to arrive. Anne and Krisa decided to come with me.

Bob Hoofs turned up with sixteen people. Looking down on me from his lanky he said, “Where are my spouses and I quartered? They are hungry, and it’s been a long day.”

I looked at the older man. “Welcome to Horn, Bull Hoof, and it’s nice to see you again too. However, we have a problem.”

He sneered at me, “You invited me, but can’t accommodate my spouses. What sort of host are you?”

“What sort of guest are you? It is very rude to ignore the wishes of the host when you are invited somewhere. At least that is what my grandfather taught me,” I responded in an even tone keeping my temper tempered.

“What are you on about? You told me to bring my spouses,” he said with heat.

“No, I’m sure the invitation requested that you bring only one spouse, not sixteen. I also invited you to bring ten unmarried people from your family. I don’t see them if all of these people are your spouses. I may be young but I can count,” I replied.

He went red in the face and looked like he was about to burst a blood vessel. “However, I would prefer that you are in attendance for this meeting. In the spirit of the occasion, I shall give you three choices. You must pick one.”

“What choices?” he ground out.

“Option One; I have provided a room for you. You may choose two people to stay in it with you as long as their names appear in the first ten names in your registrar as spouses.”

“If any of the other people with you also meet this criterion, they will be housed in the bunkhouse. The rest will join the other unmarried people in the barn if they are over sixteen. Otherwise, we will assume they are in fact a calf and not a spouse.”

“Option two; you may all reside in the bunkhouse. If you insist that all of these people are your spouses, then be aware that you will face charges of not complying with the laws.”

“Option three, you may all retire to the bunkhouse and discuss options one and two. If you and your spouse’s wish to change the names of who are your ten chosen spouses before selecting option one you are welcome to do so.”

“Option four; you all leave now. If you choose option four, it will be recorded at the meeting that you refused to comply with the laws as written and you will be dehorned. Appropriate action will be taken.”

“That’s four options, not three, I thought you could count?” he replied angrily.

“I threw the last one is as a warning. I’d like to think that you are smart enough to know what will happen if you choose option four,” I replied seriously.

He looked at me and then at the people who had come to join me. Cavil, Robert and Dick stood beside me forming a united front. I was quite surprised that they had and I got the feelings from them that were there indeed there back me up.

“Dick, are you seriously supporting this little upstart?” Bob asked.

“The four Bulls you see before you have all reviewed and complied with the laws. None of us have more than ten spouses, and all of our other people are calves or paid hired-hands,” Dick said.

Cavil grinned, “Actually, none of us, have more than four spouses, and we are all a lot happier Bulls for it.”

“Most definitely. It’s a hell of a lot more peaceful in my household,” Robert said.

Bob frowned and looked at the other Bulls and me. “You Bulls are not trying to pull a fast one on me, are you? The laws truly didn’t change?”

Cavil looked at me, and I nodded. “No Bob, We went back as far as three hundred years in all of our records, and we couldn’t find any evidence to support the changes. We had everyone we could help us look.”

“You know my family and the Horns have always been meticulous in our record keeping. Robert and Dick checked theirs as well. We could all find when our ancestors stopped complying, but no official change in the laws.”

“Shit! You mean I gotta start paying my people?” Bob said.

Dick said, “Bob, you know how I hate giving up a que. But this young man, he helped me work out how to not only pay my people but make them more productive, so it costs me nothing to pay them. You really should stay.”

Bob looked at the people he had brought with him thoughtfully. He turned back to me, “I’ll take option three, so we can discuss the first two options,” he said.

“That may be the best option. It is always good to talk to the people your decisions affect. I’ll ask the cooks to deliver some food for you all. You’ll find us having a drink in the new barn,” I said.

I pointed to the bunkhouse nearest the new barn. “If you want to leave your possessions here until after you have your chat your welcome. We’ll take care of your livestock.”

Bob and his people gratefully got down of their carts and lankys. Other people took their animals to the other barn where we storing their tack and looked after the animals.

We headed to the new Barn.


“Well, that went better than I thought it would,” Dick said.

He opened a cooler and grabbed a bottle of his ale. He popped the cork on it and handed it to me. He then proceeded to do the same for Robert and Cavil. We picked a table and happily dropped into seats with our cold ales.

“He is a crafty old bugger. I bet he went through his records the minute he received your letters,” Cavil said.

“I agree. I think he was just trying you on to see what you were made of,” Robert said as he happily accepted his ale. Dick made a light ale even I could drink.

I chuckled. “I am just thankful that my three best friends decided to turn up early,” I replied. I toasted them with the bottle, and then took a long drink of the lovely cold ale. I then looked at the three men’s faces. “What?” I said.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.