Amity: 4. The Herds - Cover

Amity: 4. The Herds

Copyright© 2017 by Kris Me

Chapter 6: Bea

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 6: Bea - This is Bron's story. Bron was a shifter. After being raped by his grandfather, Bull Warh Horn when he was fifteen, and later having his child given away, Bron planned to get even. When he was ready, he would challenge Warh and take control of the Horn Herd. He wasn't happy with how the current ten Bulls that owned Green Island operated. He planned to change the laws that turned his people into nothing but glorified slaves.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   NonConsensual   Rape   BiSexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Robot   Were animal   Incest   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Slow   Transformation  

Bea wasn’t shy by any means.

I stopped and checked what the bathing arrangements were and the landlady said she had two buckets of hot water ready if I wished to carry them up to my room. The tub was already in place as were towels and bathing requirements.

I went to the kitchen with her, and she filled the buckets for me. I carefully took them up the back stairs. We were in a large room near the back stairs. I put the buckets down and swung the door to our room open.

Picking up the buckets, I walked in and stopped in my tracks. Bea and Cora were already naked. Cora turned and smiled at me. She looked back at Bea and then leant forward, stuck out her tongue and licked it from the bottom of Bea’s firm tit to flick the nipple at the finish.

Oh, shit! My cock had grown down my left pant leg so fast it was now jammed. I groaned as I gingerly moved to the bath tub with my buckets. It was half full of cold water, and a full bucket of cold water sat beside the bath.

I poured in both of my buckets and stirred the bath. It was hot enough to bathe in, and a little extra heat from my magic didn’t hurt. Cora gave me a quick kiss, squeezed my rigid member and then climbed in one end of the bath. Bea gave me a longer kiss with a lot of tongue, rubbed her hand up and down my member and then she climbed in the other end.

I stood there like a dumb-arse and stared at the two beautiful women. Cora snapped me out of my stupor. “Come on get in, it’s not going to stay hot long.”

I blinked several times and hurriedly got my gear off. It was a relief to free my poor cock from its confines. He happily sprang forth as my pants hit my ankles. As I lifted my shirt up over my head, I heard Bea say, “You lucky, lucky bitch.”

I had to smile when Cora replied, “You’re just lucky I know how to share.”

Cora knew all about Greta and my daughter. She also knew that if I did beat my grandfather, I would be expected to take several spouses. I would possibly have to keep several of my grandfather’s spouses that would cause political consequences if I rejected them.

I looked down into the bath, and Cora spread her legs in invitation for me sit between them. She liked me rubbing her tits with my back as she fondled me in the bath. Normally I’d then turn around and return the favour.

I happily climbed in between her legs. It was a bit tight with three, but Bea moved so my feet ended up behind her and she laid her legs over Cora’s and mine. She had to scoot forward a bit, and I ended up with her cunnie only centimetres from my cock.

Cora reached around me from behind and grabbed my cock. She gently glided her hand up and down it and said into my ear, “She is hot isn’t she my love?”

I had to nod, as I wasn’t sure I was capable of speech. Bea was slumped back against my feet and the tub. She one hand down between her legs and her other hand was gently lifting and squeezing one of her tits.

If Cora had squeezed me harder at that point, I was sure I would have come. I had loved every time with both Cora and Gretta, but I’d never been as turned on as I was now.

Bea distracted me and took one of my hands to replace the one she had between her legs. She the wrapped that hand around Cora’s hand. They entwined their fingers and started working my cock.

I slipped a finger up between the soft lips of Bea’s cunnie. She groaned and lifted her hips forward for more. I closed my finger and rubbed my knuckle into her opening. Bea closed her eyes and rocked her hips in opposition to the direction I was rubbing.

I removed my knuckle and pushed two fingers into her, so they were parallel to her slit. I then twisted them once they were fully in her. She grunted and pushed down hard on my hand. I then started pumping them in and out of her.

As I came out I dragging the tips of my fingers along the thick wrinkled flesh just inside and at the topside of her cunnie. Bea seemed to enjoy this as much as Gretta and Cora did.

The girls started pumping me harder and faster. I fucked my fingers into Bea at a similar rate as she tried to force as much of me inside her at one. I wasn’t far off coming when Bea distracted me by howling and shuddering on my fingers.

I watched in fascination as she shuddered and shook as I kept thrusting my fingers inside her. She tried to stiffen and lifted so far out of the water I had to turn my fingers so as she didn’t snap them off. She grunted again when I did that, so I screwed them back and forth and pushed them in hard. She howled and shuddered again.

I pulled my fingers out and watched as she dropped into the bath. She gasped for air and did little shakes as she came down. “Shit,” said Cora. “Turn around and do me.”

I chuckled and rubbed my back over her tits. “If you wash me nicely I’ll do it with my tongue on the bed for you,” I said.

“Oh! You’re on,” she said.

I felt the soap and washer glide over my back. I reached over the side and retrieved the items Bea had and proceeded to lean forward and wash her lovely tits. They sat high and proud. They were more compact than Cora’s but just as lovely in their own right.

She had large, dark areolae with thick pointy nipples that are common on shifters who turn to bighorn. Just looking at her tits was keeping me hard. The mid-beige shade to the rest of her skin contrasted nicely.

She wasn’t as thick in the barrel of her chest as most of the women back home, and she wasn’t as wide in the hips, but they still had enough width I didn’t think she would have trouble calving. The image of her big with my child was as huge a turn on as her lovely tits.

I could also imagine how they would change as she neared her term. Her daughters would be very beautiful, and I knew it would be hard to not want to impregnate them too. I, however, didn’t plan to continue that tradition.

I also planned to change a few others as well.


We finished bathing and retired to the bed.

As promised, I made sure I gave Cora a good licking. I added the finger motions I had used on Bea and Cora came hard. As she did, I blew into Bea’s mouth. She had been under me and between my legs.

While still hard, I slid back down over Bea. I knelt between her legs lifted her arse and jammed my cock into her. She was wet, willing and bloody tight. I enjoyed fucking her, as she was just as responsive to a cock as she had been to my fingers.

As I fucked Bea, Cora recovered enough to move, and she kissed Bea and fondled her tits. As I sped up, Cora started sucking on Bea’s tits. Bea jammed her fingers into Cora’s cunnie, and finger fucked her. Watching the two girls in action had me pumping up a storm.

When Bea started coming hard, and I couldn’t hold on. I blew into her willing receptacle. I was surprised by how much seed I pumped into her since she had only sucked me off, what felt to me like minutes before.

“Jeez, does he always fuck for so long?” Bea asked Cora.

“Yep! He seems to lose track of time when he really gets going. He likes to feel you come several times then winds you up for the big one.”

I looked at Cora in surprise. I wasn’t even aware I did that. I looked down at Bea and could see she’d had enough for now.

“Food?” I said.

Cora and Bea both laughed. “He says that every time, too,” Cora said and they both laughed some more. I just shrugged and crawled off the bed to go wash and dress for dinner.

The girls joined me, and we headed for the tavern.


We ordered food and spent some time getting to know each other.

Bea said she was twenty-one and had been on her own since she was sixteen. She was a year older than Cora. She had worked on several of the properties in the area, but when she found out who the boss was, she decided to change jobs.

I asked her why she didn’t like Lady Di. Bea told us that the boss lady didn’t have a good reputation for looking after her people or her bighorns. She had a short temper, and most people kept out of her way. It was reputed that she could kill you by looking at you.

“Not quite,” I said with a grin. “She must have an Energy discipline. She uses force to try and squeeze your brain like a sponge.”

Cora frowned at me. “How do you know this?”

I dipped the thick slice of bread it into the thick gravy on my plate and said, “She tried to do it to me.”

“The bitch!” exclaimed Cora.

Bea looked at me and asked, “Why didn’t she kill you?”

I shrugged, “She couldn’t. She had pissed me off previously, so I put a compulsion on her that she had to obey me rather than I obey her.”

Both of the girls looked at me in surprise. The Cora chuckled. “That’s why we were dismissed and sent on the tour.”

I nodded and grinned at her, “I didn’t think you would object.”

“Not bloody likely. I sighed with great relief that she let us go,” Cora said.

“Well we do have to go back, but I’m planning on not staying any longer than it takes to tell her that I’ve met my side of the deal.”

“I agree,” Cora said, nodding emphatically.

To change the subject, I asked Bea what she had been prospecting for. She grinned, pulled a pouch out of her pants and tossed it at me. I opened the bag and tipped several of its contents into my palm. I gasped and looked at Bea.

She looked at me and said, “You know what they are, don’t you? Will they get me a lot of money?”

I debated if I should tell her what she had found. I sighed. If I didn’t, and she showed them to the wrong person, she would be in serious trouble. I put them back in the bag and handed them back to Bea. “I tell you later in our room.”

She frowned but the serious look on my face must have convinced her to say nothing now. Cora also picked up on my mood and said to Bea, “So how would you like to join us?”

I raised my brow at Cora. “Don’t give me that look Bron. You know as well as I do that she is one of your herd now. You have laid your brand on her just as you did to me.”

“Hey! He hasn’t even kissed me,” Bea said.

I pulled her forward and then very gently kissed her lips. Bea shuddered and pressed her lips harder into mine. I met her action for action until she pulled back from me panting. “Fuck me,” she huffed.

“He did do that,” Cora said. “That when he claimed you.”

“So how many other ladies has he claimed?” Bea asked.

“One, his girl back home,” said Cora. “Here, you have been the only other person since I’ve known him that he has paid the slightest amount of interest in and we have met a lot of people.”

I looked at Cora in surprise. I thought of all the people that I had met since being here and had to agree with her. I thought it was simply because I had her, and I was happy with what I had.

Oddly, at that point, I noticed something about both girls. “Girls we have to go to our room,” I said. I stood and dropped the coins require on the table to pay for our meal. I then led the girls back to the room.

The maid must have seen us leave for dinner. The tub was now back in the corner of the room and turned upside down. Our spills and dirty towels had disappeared. A fresh bucket of water and several cloths were now sitting on the tub with a fresh sliver of soap.

I sat the girls on the end of the bed and grabbed my satchel. I dug down to the bottom and pulled out my magic box. I opened it and looked in. I could see one of the boxes had a glow. I grinned and put my hand in for the box.

I pulled it out and handed it to Cora. I looked in again, and another box now glowed. I pulled it out and handed it to Bea. I looked at them expectantly. I then registered the shocked looks on their faces. They were staring at my box. Oh!

I grinned awkwardly and explained, “Sorry, I didn’t think. You can store a lot of items in a magical box once you have claimed the magical items from it. I changed my satchel, so it does it too. Those two boxes want to go to you two. Put your hands on top of the box and say ‘open’.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.