Amity: 4. The Herds
Chapter 2: Herding

Copyright© 2017 by Kris Me

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2: Herding - This is Bron's story. Bron was a shifter. After being raped by his grandfather, Bull Warh Horn when he was fifteen, and later having his child given away, Bron planned to get even. When he was ready, he would challenge Warh and take control of the Horn Herd. He wasn't happy with how the current ten Bulls that owned Green Island operated. He planned to change the laws that turned his people into nothing but glorified slaves.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   NonConsensual   Rape   BiSexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Robot   Were animal   Incest   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Slow   Transformation  

I was up at the crack of dawn.

The kitchen was already hopping, and I was able to get fresh tea and a hot meal into me. I then went and checked with the stable master and asked where I could get travel rations. She directed me to a storage shed that was used by the kitchen staff.

I filled the spare saddlebags I had found and the space I had in the backpack with enough supplies to last a couple of weeks until I had worked out what was available in the high country to forage on. I didn’t think I’d have a problem feeding myself.

I took two extra water bottles out of the box of a dozen and even borrowed the flint I saw on a top shelf. Most people use the phosphor sticks these days, but a flint still worked even if wet. You just had to have the knack, and I did. It could be cool in the high country even here. I also liked having a fire so that I could read.

Happy I had most of what I needed I made one more stop. Yantel looked at me strangely when I made my request. “Books? You want some books?” she said with disbelief. All kids were supposed to do book learning from the age of six to fourteen, but many never touched a book again.

Cavil had walked in and heard her exclamations. He gave me a strange look. “Come with me,” he said. I followed him to the big house, and he led me to a room at the back. I had never seen so many books in all my life.

Warh wasn’t a big reader, and I’d had fun scrounging for books at home until I’d found the old library. I’d been working my way through all the old books in it since. Cavil had shelves that went to the high ceiling along three walls, and they were all full of books.

I looked at the titles and noticed they had been set up in a sort of order. I stopped when I found a book titled Animal Husbandry and Health. I flicked the pages and determined that while some of the words were unknown to me, I taught myself enough that I thought I could work them out.

I found one called the Law of the Herds and another called Hind History that was old and hand written like a diary. It would take me a while to read the thick books. I was pleased with my finds.

Cavil looked at the books. “That should keep you entertained for a while,” he commented with a grin.

“That’s the idea, sir,” I replied.

I thanked him and happily went to saddle my lankys and headed out.


I had little trouble rounding up my charges, and we ambled off to the high pastures.

I had to smile when several people noticed that Red wasn’t trailing me. She was on the other side of the small herd. She didn’t need a rider to tell her what to do. She only wore a simple halter that I could attach a rope to if I need to.

I had to chuckle as I watched her nudge the yearlings to keep up. She was one smart lanky. King was also behaving. He was happy with the new bridle and the blanket saddle, and pranced like the king he was. I think he was just happy to get out the stable.

We spent the remaining five weeks of the glorious spring in the high country. I’d never felt so at peace. Red and King had no trouble with me changing to wolf so I could hunt. It was far more efficient and more rewarding to hunt in this fashion. It also kept me fit and toned.

I located a big lake that was full of fish, so I was more than happy to change to merman to hunt this way too. I’d change to my bull form to graze, so my diet was balanced. Otherwise, I hunted for root vegetables or climbed trees to gather fruit and nuts that were already ripening. Due to our warm climate, many trees fruited all year around.

I’d begun to notice as the spring wore on that when I changed to human and dressed, my pants had climbed up above my ankles. I was going to have to get some new clothes when I went back. The fact that I rarely wore them during the day unless I decided to ride meant that I didn’t wear them out so quickly.

Red and King were the perfect outriders, and I often changed to bull when moving the herd as they just followed along behind me. I’d noticed that King and Red had both put on weight and were looking as healthy, as I felt.

The longhorns all considered me the dominant male, so we had few problems. We camped away from streams when it rained. We had few predators to worry about. We mostly had wolves on the island. Most of the minor problems we had were scrapes from downed trees and the animals stepping into holes.

Since I could heal, they weren’t big problems.


I’d been out in the wilds for two weeks and had moved my herd to the east when I found the spaceship.

Somehow, it had managed to wedge itself into a wide cleft between two steep hillsides. I could see where it had smashed into the ground. I guess the hillsides had collapsed over time and at least two-thirds of its 60m height had become part of the landscape.

It was shaped more like an annulus than a rectangle as it angled evenly into the top. The top metal section was about 60m square but it curved with the peeks parallel to the hills. The top was interesting. It was like two wave crests. The trough had a very thick and wide metallic section and the crests were some sort of clear material.

I guessed as I moved around the outside of the ship that the base was probably closer to 100m square. The outer board curve was barely discernible since it was buried and wedged into the cleft. One hillside had collapsed to bury one side and front corner more fully than the other did.

The trees had grown up around the ship in the landslides, and their dense foliage hid most of the top of the ship from view. If the sun hadn’t glinted off it from my vantage point, I would have passed it by. I climbed up the hillside that buried more of the ships face and stopped when I encountered the strange metal of the craft.

I ran my hands across the metal in wonder and nearly died of fright when a section of it slid back. I grabbed a big rock and planted it in the doorway so I wouldn’t be locked in. I entered the small room and approached the second door.

When I pushed on it, it slid back into the wall. I dropped another rock in the hatch to keep this door open. It provided me with a little light so I could see down the long hallway. As I moved further down the hallway, the ceiling started to light up.

It didn’t get real bright, and many panels didn’t work, but it was enough that I could see as my eyes adjusted. Some of the businesses and older buildings in Horn City still had these types of lights, but no one knew how to make the parts to fix them anymore.

It didn’t take long for me to learn that the ship had been pretty much gutted. I could see where many of the wall panels had been removed and taken away. Warh had several walls in the older part of the house made from those panels, so I knew where some had gone.

I remembered some of the walls in Cavil’s house were also like these panels. I thought it odd that both libraries, in particular, had these panels and wondered why. The books were well preserved in both of them that were for sure.

Even gutted, the ship was an exciting find. I don’t think anyone had been near the ship for hundreds of years. The trees and the hills had done a good job of hiding it. I was surprised that some of the lights worked as did several doors. Those doors that didn’t, I could pull open with little resistance.

I did find out about the waves on top. They were green houses. They had been emptied a long time ago. The floor below was probably one that was still the most intact. It had some interesting rooms and a lot of the control rooms had been left alone.

I was on one of the lower levels when I noticed something odd about one of the walls. I could swear a section in it flickered. I stood right up near it and watched carefully. When I saw it flicker again, I stepped forward. Don’t ask me why, I just did.

The small square room I entered was empty, but I noticed two areas in the back two corners of the two side walls that shimmered. I went to the left one and waited. When it flicked, I stepped trough. I gasped as I looked around the 4m square room. I wondered how it had stayed hidden.

The room was lined with rectangular slots. Only eleven of the hundreds of slots had a box in it. I pulled one of the boxes from the hole in the wall and placed it on the cube that sat in the middle of the room.

I couldn’t find a way to open it. I removed another box and had no luck with it either. I had removed all ten of the lower boxes, and they were all the same. I pulled the last one down and placed it on top of the others.

It was sealed like the others with no visible joins. I noticed it was slightly bigger in each dimension. I’d left it until last because it gave me a creepy feeling. Discouraged, I placed both hands on the box and sighed in frustration. I damn near shat myself when the box moved.

Once I got my heart back in my chest, I examined it and realised that it had opened. I looked at how the lid worked and pushed it back and looked inside with great curiosity. To my surprise, there were three items.

A thick banded gold ring studded with gems, a flat gold octagonal medallion with two sides longer than the rest, it was on a gold chain, and a thin gem studded gold band about 2cm wide that looked like what girls wore to hold their hair back.

They were suspended in the air as far as I could tell. The space under them was a deep, fathomless black. When I got up the courage to pluck out the ring, I couldn’t feel any type of material under it. It was bloody creepy I can assure you.

The ring and the headband had five gems on them. They were the same gems on each but in different sizes. The largest central gem on both was a strange green/yellow colour, and I swore they had tiny lights swirling in them. A bigger square one just like them was in the centre of the medallion.

I later learned that the other four gems were an aquamarine, an agate, a rose quartz and a moonstone. They all had dominant red streaks or speckles in their patterns. At the time, I simply thought they were a strange collection of gems to put on jewellery.

I felt compelled to put the items on, so I did so. Strange sensations come over me, and I received a feeling of pleasure from the jewellery. I then noted a feeling of hesitancy and something else I couldn’t place.

I got the feeling that something was a little wrong, but neither the entity in the items nor I knew what was causing the wrongness. It was very strange to feel as if someone else was in my head. Yet the entity didn’t really do anything, and while I felt its presence, it was vague. I couldn’t communicate with it, not with words anyway.

I didn’t realise that two of the original items were missing from the box. The spell book and the wand. However, I did luck in. I had noticed that two of the lower shelves each had a small, slim book on them.

On another shelf was a tube about 25cm long and 2.5cm round at its widest end. It had another one of the strange green/yellow gems in that end. When I picked it up, the gem flashed. I felt as if the other items and the entity had accepted this item as part of the ensemble.

I had no idea what it did at that time, so I dropped it into the magical box. The entity also seemed to accept the two magic books in a similar manner. I found the little books fascinating as I could read them even though part of my mind said they weren’t in my language.

Some of the pages on the left had a list of ingredients on them, and the right-hand page had instructions on them like a cooking recipe. Other pages towards the back read more like a diary. I noticed that there seemed to be a lot of previous owners and a lot more pages than the thickness of the book could possibly contain.

The pages also felt a little odd with their shiny surfaces. I decided I’d have a better look at them later. I moved my box to one side as I looked at the other boxes and wondered how I was going to carry them all.

I hadn’t piled them on the table real well, and when I went to straighten them, one slipped and speared into my open but otherwise empty box. As I went to remove it, I observed something weird. The end of the box that had fallen to mine shouldn’t have been able to fit into it as deep as it did.

I lifted it out and looked at the offending end. I turned the box and then lowered it into my box. This time, because of the angle I used, it dropped into the box, so only the end in my hand was out of it. I may not have had a lot of higher education as far as the sciences went, however, even I knew what I was seeing wasn’t normal.

I grinned as my mind finally caught up with what my eyes were telling me. I looked down and noticed the medallion had disappeared. The ring looked like a plain band on the middle finger of my right hand, and I was sure the headband wasn’t visible any longer either.

We had all heard a lot about magicians and even what magical items they wore. I’d even met a man who said he was a mage once. We didn’t have a lot of them on the island, but we had a few. I’d never heard of anyone having all the items that I was wearing.

I shivered as I also remembered that the number of gems I had on my items, the more powerful I was. I looked down and let go of the box I was holding. I looked into my box and could see it lying at the bottom, but the bottom was a long way down. I put my hand in and thought of the other box, and instantly the box was in my hand.

I let it go again and then happily dropped the other boxes into my new magical box, as well as one of the spell books. I tucked the other book into my shirt pocket for later. I scanned the shelves, but nothing else was left, so I closed my box.

When I lifted my box, it didn’t feel any heavier than when I first picked it up. Something else to ponder. I tucked it under my arm and left. I had little trouble walking through the mirage again. As I stepped into the small room, I decided to look in the other hidden room.

This room had several shelves lining the walls and two large chests on the floor. One shelf had six small chests on it. They were about 40cm wide and high, and 50cm long. I suspected that there and been much more in this room but the person who had left these must not have been able to come back for them.

I opened the first one. While I didn’t know a lot about jewellery, I was of the opinion that they were not very good pieces. It mostly contained headbands made of different metals. Many of them were incomplete.

Some of them had gems, but they also had spaces for other gems, but they were empty. I wondered if they were supposed to be new magical items but the person making them couldn’t find the gems they needed.

The next box also contained half made items. Most of them were rings, and a couple of small bags contained different sorts of gems, some cut and some not. The third box held medallions that had no inscriptions on them or the strange gem in the middle like mine. This crystal was missing from all of the items I noted.

I hit pay dirt with the last three boxes. One was full of small bags of coins. They didn’t look any different to the coins we currently used. The disappointment was that they were mostly low value. Even so, they were the coins I could spend easily.

The next held some better quality female type jewellery, and ten slim bars of what I believed were silver lined the base. The last held several bags of larger denomination coins and the base held gold bars.

I pulled my magical box back out of my pack and opened it. I grabbed one of the chests, but apparently, it was just too big. My box was closer to 32cm long and 26cm wide at the opening. It was also only 12cm deep. I’d just learnt that the items I could put in the box needed to be smaller than the opening.

I dropped in the items that were in the bags and the bars of gold and silver. Looking in it seemed I still had plenty of room and it seemed to organise itself neatly. However, I didn’t wish to drop the other items in loose.

Looking around the room, I noticed the two big chests. Rummaging through them, I found they were both filled with ornate clothing and good linens. One even had a very nice thick woollen blanket so I rolled it up so I could fit it into my box.

One pile of linens looked a lot like what we used for hankies. They were about 30cm square. I grinned, as they would be perfect. They were even different colours. I tipped the loose items from a chest into a square and tied it up then dropped it into my box.

I opened one hanky and tied a handful of extra ones in it. I was sure they wouldn’t go astray. The one item of clothing I took from the box was a very nice black coat. It was long and designed to be worn as a riding coat in wet weather. It even split in the back, so it covered your legs. I didn’t have one, so this one would do nicely.

I left the empty chests on the shelves and continued my investigation of the ship. I found some other interesting items I would like to keep in another room with a shimmering door, but they were too big or hard to explain why I had them. One day I’d come back for them.

Happy with my finds, I decided that I needed food.


Grazing and hunting can be time-consuming.

That night I set my snares and ate the items from my storage bags that I had collected in my travels. I had some root vegetables, and some leftover dried meat, so I dropped the lot into a pot to cook. I sat and read while the stew cooked.

King neighed at me and reminded me of my herd. I stripped, changed to wolf and sniffed around them. I checked they were all settled for the night and then checked on my snares from a distance, so I didn’t scare the game. Happy, I went back to my stew and my book.

The next three weeks passed fast for me. I had so much to learn. I played with my magic. My healing skills had increased tremendously, but that wasn’t all I could do. I had learnt how to start fires and to know if a plant was toxic to the herd or me without even touching it.

The coolest thing I learnt was how to create an invisibility shield that I could place over the animals and me at night. Oops! I also learnt that the shield could get me into trouble. It wasn’t until I removed it one morning that I found I had guests.

I had been working my way back to the homestead over the last week. An outrider must have seen me and reported my whereabouts. Apparently, Cavil had expected me back long before now to get camp food and other supplies.

One of the riders had fresh tea leaves, and I was more than happy to accept a cup when I invited them to my camp fire. It was one of the few things, which I had missed since I had been gone. My tea had run out weeks ago.

I fielded their questions, as they couldn’t believe they had camped so close to me and not seen the bighorns. It was obvious we had been in the same spot all night. I just shrugged it off and enjoyed the tea.

We were less than a day from home, so we decided the push the herd a little, and get moving. I loaded my stuff up onto Red and King. I told them what we were doing and changed into my bull form. I bellowed at my herd, and we took off at a slow jog.

The three outriders trailed behind and watched as we trotted off home. I put the yearlings in the same paddock they had been in when I first collected them. I changed back to human form and retrieved my clothes from my pack.

I redressed, shouldered the pack and mounted King to ride the last hundred metres back to the homestead. One of the outriders rode back to me and told me to report to Bull Cavil. She gave me a funny look and I knew she had watched me change and dress.

“So how many did you lose?” was his first question.

I had started out with fifty weaners I’d corralled eighty-six bighorns. I explained I had found a few as I travelled and still had the original fifty.

“So how many of them are now pregnant?” he then asked me.

“Don’s fifteen older cows are. I told him not to touch the others. It wasn’t easy for him as several of them came into season, but he survived the ordeal,” I told Cavil with a big grin.

“They aren’t yours?” he asked me in surprise.

I chuckled. It is a fact that when I turn bull, I can indeed impregnate a cow. I have enough genetic material to form perfectly healthy calves. Warh did it all the time. I often though he preferred fucking the heifers to the shifters.

“Not I, Sir. Don accepted with a little intimidation that I was head bull. He knew not to touch my girls. It probably helped that I let him keep his little herd. So even the other heifers are in the pristine state I found them. I’ve never been in the habit of fucking the stock,” I told him.

“Tray said he’s not a bad looking bull,” Cavil stated.

“I agree. His progeny is strong, and they fattened up as nice as the other girls did. He only had the two steers in his herd when I found him. They didn’t appreciate me gelding them, but they are prime on the hoof, all the same.”

“Tray mentioned the two steers. I assumed most the heifers would be pregnant. We often have at least half of them coming back in such a state,” he informed me.

I just shrugged. If the other outriders liked to ride the herd in more ways than one, that was their business but I didn’t do it. We talked a little longer about the conditions in the high country and the quality of the feed I had found.

Then he sent me to find some supper.


I headed to the barn to put my lankys to bed.

I heard some cussing and then a whip crack. I heard Red scream and I bolted. When I saw that the woman about to strike again, I reefed the whip out of her hand. As I stepped back, I drew the whip back, and then I cracked the tails across her arse. She screamed and backed away from me.

“You ever touch my lankys again with a whip, and you will suffer every stroke they did,” I told her in a controlled angry voice. I watched as the manager, Yantel, ran from the shed. I dropped the whip, approached Red and soothed her with my voice and hand.

I gently healed the welt on her flank and then started rubbing her down telling her how sorry I was she had been hurt. King neighed at her and gave her a sloppy kiss on the nose. He considered Red his filly.

I soon had my lankys bedded down and went to find food. Cavil found me in the dining room a little later. “Bron, tell me your side of the story,” he said.

Yantel started speaking, but Cavil held his hand up for silence. All thirty people in the room were silent. I sighed. I hadn’t even been back one night, and already I was in deep shit. I stood and faced Cavil and Yantel.

“I was heading back to the barn to bed my lankys when I heard Red scream in pain. When I raced in, I saw that she was about to whip Red again. I removed the whip from her grasp and gave her a taste of her own medicine,” I said, not removing my eyes from Cavil’s the whole time.

“That beast of a lanky deserved it,” Yantel spat out in a fury.

I turned my cold glare onto her, “What could Red have possibly done to deserve to be whipped?”

“She bit me. See,” Yantel spat and held up her arm. If she was going to bruise, it hadn’t formed, and the skin wasn’t broken. It was nip at best and not a bite.

“What did you do to her that caused her to bite you?” I asked in a softer voice. My anger, however, was still evident in my tone.

“I did nothing to her, I was trying to get that brute of yours into his stall but he wouldn’t leave the water trough,” she said crankily.

I frowned at her. “He still had all his gear on. Why were you trying to put a hot, thirsty lanky into a stall? Surely you’re not stupid?”

Cavil looked at her in consternation, “What were you thinking woman? You do know better than that.”

Yantel gaped, and it came to me. “You lie. You wanted to go through my saddle bags. You wouldn’t have found too much. Unless you were planning on doing my washing for me.”

She shook her head in denial, but it wasn’t very convincing.

“So did you find gold?” one of the other women asked.

I noticed the Prol workers looking at me hard. I shook my head in disgust. “What gold? I wasn’t prospecting, I was riding herd. I was doing what I was told to do.”

Cavil chuckled. “You’d be one of the first. Didn’t you hear the rumours before you left? Why else did you take a flat pan, a shovel and a pick?”

I had to stop and think. The items he mentioned had been in the pack I had picked up to use. I hadn’t tossed them as I could think of uses for all the items. I shook my head and sighed.

“I used the pan to pour water into for the lankys at night. The pick also has an axe head for wood. The shovel was used to make sure the ground where I slept was softer and to bury my night soil. I can assure you I didn’t pan or dig for one ounce of gold. I didn’t even know you had any in this area.”

While I did find treasure, I’d not had to dig for it, and I wasn’t telling them that. I went on to say, “I had only been here for less than a day before I was sent to ride herd. I had spoken to four people that whole time. Yantel, the stable master, a servant to ask about food and you Lord Cavil.”

“I ate late and didn’t sleep in the main bunkhouse. So tell me, how was I to even learn about there being any gold? I only picked the pack I used because it didn’t seem to belong to anyone else. I still don’t even know who it had once belonged too.”

“So why were you gone for so long? Reliefs are sent out every two weeks for herders,” one of the other women accused me.

“Ask her,” I said in exasperation.

They all looked at Yantel. Cavil then asked her, “For that matter, why did the outriders find him alone and with the two of the most mismatched lankys you could have put together?”

Yantel open and closed her mouth a couple of times and then firmed her resolve and spat, “Who wanted to work with him anyway? He has sons.”

Fuck me! I couldn’t believe the shit that came out her mouth. Now I was really riled up. “I was raped by my grandfather at fifteen and damn near died having that child. My child that he callously gave away,” I spat at her. “Personally, I thought it was very fitting to have a son in the circumstances.”

There was a collective gasp. Cavil looked at me in shock, “So that’s why he wanted to get rid of you. He tried to tell me that you had behaved like your mother, and gotten yourself pregnant to someone outside the family and then lost the child. He had assured me that your healing skills were still good.”

I laughed without mirth. “Yes they are, but he didn’t know that. Our herds hadn’t been well since he raped me. He thought I was cursed. I was so sick during and after the pregnancy that I had simply stopped healing them.”

Cavil grinned at me, “Going by the state of the animals you brought back, you’re feeling a lot better. By the way, I’ve decided to keep Don, your bull.”

I nodded, “A smart move. His progeny may be a little smaller, but they are prime beef animals. If you put the heifers back to your other bull, you will get a lot more good quality bighorns.”

Cavil nodded in agreement with me, “I might even let him keep some of the other girls rather than sell them.”

“If you like I’ll cut out the twenty I think are the best and shift them to the other paddock. I notice those other weaners in the corral next to one I left the others in need some of my TLC. I’ll take them for the rest of summer.”

“Do that. We often go back out for the summer too, who do want to ride with you?”

I shook my head, “I’ve got Red and King, I don’t need anyone else.” I was still pissed at these people and didn’t want or need their company.

Greta, one of the herders who had come to find me, piped up, “You should have seen them, it was the most uncanny thing I ever saw. He changes into a bull and leads the herd. Those lankys of his acted as the outriders totally on their own. I’ve never seen the like. Not one of them bighorns even looked like misbehaving.”

“They are damn good lankys, and they work well together. It’s been a pleasure working with them,” I said. I was pleased that she at least thought I was worth something.

“Well, it looks like they won’t be going to the knackers anytime soon. I thought they had already been sent when I realised they weren’t in the stable,” Cavil told me.

“They just needed a gentle hand and bit. They both have soft mouths. I didn’t even need a proper saddle they were so gentle with me,” I told them.

Cavil shook his head. “Rest up for a few days. If you like, you can pick the herd you wish to take. This time, however, come back in a month. We’ll decide if they need to go out again or if you can take another herd.”

I was happy with this decision and more than happy to get back to eating.


I’d spent three days at the homestead, and I did get to meet a few people.

The one person who had caught my eye was Greta. She had a very strange effect on me whenever she came near. I’d only been wearing the magical items for a few weeks. However, I had noticed a change in my libido as well as my body.

Since my rape, the thought of sex made me feel cold, and my stomach would cramp up. I’d not masturbated in either gender form. It was if my mind had blanked out what sex was. But Greta was messing with my mind and my body.

She seemed to go out of her way to be near me if I was up at the homestead. The first time she brushed her arse against my crotch, the shock of my cock starting to stiffen left me damn near paralysed. I was glad I could turn my back to the rest of diners and that the tray I collected hid my obvious reaction.

When she looked back at me and asked me if I was all right, I could only nod dumbly at her. Her soft sexy laugh as she moved further down the diner line had me so fucking hard it was painful. I’d forgotten my cock could even get that hard or make the impression in my pants that I was demonstrating.

When I got back to my bunkroom that night, I stripped off and looked at my cock. I was surprised that it seemed thicker and longer than I remembered. It’s not like I spent a lot of time really looking at it. I knew I’d been growing a bit since I was here but I hadn’t thought of my cock growing.

For most of my life, when I voided my bladder, my cock had been the instrument that I preferred to use. It’s a lot less messy when out herding, than squatting. I hefted my sack and noticed that my balls were a lot heavier than I remembered, too.

The image of Greta brushing her sexy arse against me had my cock rising. I grinned and for once actually thought about what it would be like to stick it into her cunnie. Now I was rock hard. Since I’d been raped in my female form at a young age, I’d never actually fucked someone with my cock.

I found my hand sliding up and down my cock as I thought of Greta and imagined what it would be like. I got lost in my daydream of Greta. I was snapped back to reality when my guts and balls tightened up, and I was spitting my seed over the bed as my hips stiffened and jerked as I spat out the next load.

I happily finished jerking myself to fulfilment. I’d also noticed a strange sensation as I orgasmed. It was as if I’d recharged some of my magical energy. It often took several hours and food to recharge after I’ve used it. I chuckled to myself.

‘This was new, ‘ I thought. ‘So a quick wank would recharge me a bit quicker.’ I then wondered what it would have felt like if I’d made Greta orgasm with me. My body shuddered softly in delight, and I got the impression from my magical items that they and I would both benefit from the exercise.

The next day, I think I creeped a couple of people out. I looked at different people while I was reshoeing my lanky’s. I tried to think of what it would be like to fuck them. Oddly, I just didn’t feel anything. My cock didn’t even twitch.

It wasn’t as if there was a lack of pretty women to choose from either. Cavil seemed to manage to produce very pretty daughters and even his wives from other herds were not hard on the eyes. Then Greta walked past and smiled her sexy little smile at me and my cock responded instantly.

I looked back down and banged in the next nail. I knew being in male form as often as I was, I should respond to anyone in female form that I found interesting. I’d never responded to a male while in male form myself. So I guessed my preferred partner for sex was female if I was in male form.

Then again, I’d never particularly reacted to a male even when I was in female form. I could only guess something was wired a bit different in my brain. Most shifters tend to respond to other people depending on the form they were in at the time. I didn’t seem to have a good connection to my feminine side.

I suspected it had as much to do with my experiences to date as any other reason. I felt safer as a male these days. I change so fast upon awakening that I’m not even conscious of waking in female form anymore.

As I glanced back up at Greta’s swaying hips, I had to stifle a groan. Great! Just fucking great! I was in lust with Cavil’s oldest daughter. I decided it was way past the time I went bush again. I finished shoeing my lankys and got myself ready to move out.

I made sure I packed extra tea this time. I also managed to get some new books from Cavil. I’d noticed some interesting ones about magic. When Cavil left me to select a couple, I made sure, they found their way into the special satchel that I’d acquired for my magic box to live in.

I’d found the spell that turned the satchel into a deep bottomed bag like my magical box. It was great, as that was where my extra supply of tea went, too. One of the cooks had baked that morning, and a lot of those bickies were now happily sitting in a box at the bottom of my satchel.

I collected my new charges and headed east.


My summer run went a lot like the spring one did.

I got plenty of time to read and play with my magic. The exceptions were my dreams of Greta and the occasional morning masturbation session. I didn’t dream of her every night, but she did invade them when I least expected her to.

The other notable thing about my dreams was that I couldn’t contemplate doing to her what was done to me. My desire was to please her any way that I could. I was surprised by some of the things I did dream of doing with her.

The damn dreams were so vivid I often felt that I was fucking her. It was nearly always after these dreams that I became conscious of my hand jerking on my cock, and I had to complete the act of masturbation.

When I got back to the homestead, it only got worse when Greta was in sight. She was screwing with my head something bad, and I had no idea what the hell I was supposed to do about it. I guessed I’d be going bush again and real soon.

I was awoken during the third night back by a soft hand. The warm body attached to the hand then slid under my light blanket with me, and she plastered her naked flesh to mine. When her soft lips pressed against mine, I didn’t push her away. I had changed to male as soon as I was conscious.

When her hand slid down and moulded my erection, I let her do it. She started jacking me as the kiss deepened and I found I had no problems letting her have her way with me. I wonder if she knew this was my first time as a man.

One of the joys of being a shifter was you got to lose your virginity twice. My grandfather had stolen my female virginity. It looked like this young lady planned on stealing my male one. She’d done it in my dreams so many times that I could hardly stop her in the flesh.

I knew who she was. A trick I had learnt the day I had returned to the homestead the first time after putting on my magical items. I had learnt that I could read surface thoughts of a person near me. She was my dream girl. And I knew she had been having a lot of naughty thought about me, too.

My problem was that she was also Cavil’s oldest daughter and one of his spouses. I’d learnt a few new things this time at the homestead. Not all of them made me happy. I’d learnt that Greta hadn’t gotten pregnant to him in the three years she had been ovulating.

I could smell that she had just come into season. The smell was intoxicating, and I was hard as a rock in her soft hand. I also knew that if she didn’t fall this time, she could be sold. Heifers that don’t produce are just an extra mouth to feed unless they have special talents the farm needed and the Bull decided to keep them.

As the oldest daughter, she was also his heir if he passed away without being challenged or if he didn’t claim another as his heir. This made her a valuable sale item to another Bull, as they could also acquire this property if they married her.

The heifers were not always brought by other Bulls. Heifers that proved barren were more likely to be used as general labour and a bed warmer by the townie that brought her. To a townie with aspirations, she was worth buying even if she didn’t produce an heir. As her spouse, if she inherited, they became the Bull, and their oldest child or a child of their choice could inherit.

Some heifers were even brought by the local taverns to service customers. I was surprised Warh didn’t try this on me. I guess he took me seriously when I told him on the way to town, “You can sell me, but the next male to try to fuck me, had better kill me or he will end up a dead man.”

I had been back at the homestead for three days this time, and already I knew who was who. This was my last night before I went bush again. “Does he know you’re here, Greta?” I asked softly as I enjoyed her hand working my cock.

She had a nice touch. It was even better than my dreams, and I couldn’t stop my hips from pushing my cock into her hand. It would be bloody hard to send her on her way if I had too. Her smell and her touch were doing my head in.

“He sent me,” she whispered back and then licked my nipple making me shudder.

“Why?” I asked as hope flared in my guts. I reached for her breast and gently rubbed the nipple with my palm. I liked the sensation, and apparently, she did too. She liked me tracing her nipple with my fingertip and pressed her cunnie into my side as she worked her hand up and down my cock.

“I’m his oldest. If I have your daughter, he can add new blood to our line,” she said. I knew she spoke the truth. She moved to throw back the blanket and investigate what she had been playing with. In the soft light, she looked at me. “Wow, you’re a lot bigger than he is,” she said.

She then happily changed her investigation techniques by adding her tongue and mouth to what her hand had been doing, thus, effectively side-tracking my next question. She sure knew how to suck a cock. It took her all of about two minutes to have me spurting into her mouth.

The sensations I felt as I came were greater than I had experienced pleasuring myself. It was fantastic, and I moaned out my delight at having her suck my seed from me. Her wicked little tongue had me inflamed. I knew that now I had felt her mouth on me, my dreams would be even more vivid.

I briefly wondered why I hadn’t taken one of my sisters up on her offer to relieve me in the past. But then reality hit, I’d never envisioned them sucking on my cock. I’d never even got hard at the thought of them doing it to me.

Greta climbed over me and rubbed her wet cunnie up and down my semi-hard cock. Her udders grazing my chest didn’t hurt either. I pulled her down, and then licked her lips and nibbled on them. She had nice soft lips. She then proceeded to teach me how to kiss using tongues, lips and even teeth.

I enjoyed this lesson very much and wasn’t surprised to find my cock rock hard and sliding into her wetness when she rocked her hips to catch the head and lift me up. It was exquisite. I had to gasp as her heat surrounded the head of my cock and my hips locked.

She had to work her cunnie to get me stuffed into her tight flesh. I hated every minute of it, not. The sensation of her cunnie muscles working up and down my cock had me even harder if that was possible. I knew my dreams had just been blown out of my head. I’d remember every sensation she created in me, and I’d have real experiences to replace the wishes with.

“Ooh, you’re lovely,” she breathed when she was finally rocking on my pubic bone with hers. I pulled her up a little higher so I could taste that sexy nipple I had been playing with. Greta loved her firm pointy udders being sucked and she used her cunnie muscles to suck on my cock, as I revelled in having her wiggling on me.

She was soon driving me nuts, and I had to grab her hips and start directing the dance. When she started moaning and shivering on me, I drove into her harder. I was lifting her off me and driving her down. Just as I was ready to give in, she let out a soft mooing sound and shuddered hard.

It took several spurts to fill her with my hot seed. The recoil of each blast I shot into her reverberated through my system until I was flooded with new and fantastic sensations. She flopped down on me still shivering when I released her hips.

I soaked up the sensations she was transferring to me through my happy cock and body, and the euphoria of great sex and a magical boost I couldn’t believe. They were sensations that my brain wished to experience again and again.

“We have got to do that again,” she gasped out, echoing my thoughts.

I chuckled and gently rolled her off me, “Wake me in an hour or so.”

I knew the charge she had given me would boost my magic for a while. I’d read about it in my books, but so far I hadn’t experienced it. I knew using the cows wouldn’t get me the charge. I needed the recipient to be human, as them coming with me was the catalyst to faster energy flow.

So far, I’d received enough food and sunlight to help, and the occasional wank had reduced my sexual needs and given me small charges. I decided that if she ever wanted to join with me again, I wouldn’t be kicking her out of my bed. I almost wished that she could go bush with me.

The only problem being, it may reduce the time I can practice my magic unless I can trust her with my secret. The faster recharges I’d get from her, and the sex would be very nice benefits. I felt a shit load better, and the entity in my head seemed to have enjoyed the encounter.

After Greta’s introduction to the joys of sex, I planned on having her again if I could. It had just felt so right to me, and I had seriously got a kick out having her come on me.

“Can I come with you?” Greta asked me to my surprise.

“Why?” I asked as I lazily rubbed from the side of her breast down to her hip. She had soft skin and enough curves to determine she was one sexy lady. Just touching made me feel really good inside.

She giggled, “Daddy said that I could sleep with you and you’ll be gone for four weeks. I ain’t waiting that long to fuck you again.”

“You would have to do what I say, when I say,” I told her pretending I didn’t care if she came with me or not.

She blew a raspberry at me. “What is new about that? We have already determined you’ll be a Bull one day. If I have your child, I think Daddy will let you keep me. I’d rather have you fucking me than him. At least you get me to come real hard, and you cuddle.”

I chuckled softly and hugged her to my side.


Greta came up to the high country with me.

It didn’t take me long to appreciate having her along. She followed directions well, and in only a couple of days, she started anticipating how I operated. She knew I hunted as a wolf and fished as a merman.

It wasn’t until the seventh night that she learned of my secret. She had woken to go pee and had gone a little further than my shield extended behind us. When she went to retrace her steps, she couldn’t find the camp. “Bron! Bron, I’m lost,” she called out fearfully.

I could hear that she was very upset and I quickly crawled out of the tent to find her just outside the shield. I dissolved the shield and pulled her into my arms. She sobbed for another minute and then raised her face to mine. “Where did the camp go?” she asked in confusion.

I walked her to the fire and sat her down, “Greta, it didn’t go anywhere. I had a shield over it. I erect a shield every night to protect the herd and us. That first morning when you had come to find me, I had a shield over the animals.”

I held up my hand to show her the ring. I didn’t reveal the rest of the items. Most mages only have a ring or a medallion on our island. It didn’t reveal the number of stones either. While I trusted her to a point, I was a cautious man. I didn’t want my lust for her to override my better senses.

It took her several moments to digest this information. I didn’t think human eyes could get that big. She threw herself at me and kissed every part of my face she could. “I knew you were special, I just knew it. You had better have put that baby in me. If you’re a mage, it will be a baby worth having,” she told me emphatically.

I laughed and rubbed her tummy gently and lovingly. “Our daughter is doing fine,” I said.

She placed her hands over mine and then beamed at me. “I really love you, you know,” she said softly and with complete sincerity.

I hugged her to me and sighed, “Yes, I know. I have fallen in love with you too. I know it’s unusual to find someone you love as we have. I’ll do my best to convince your father to let you stay as mine until I can oust my grandfather. You are my first love, Greta.”

She seemed happy with this and dragged me back to the tent to show me how much she loved me.


The next three weeks flew by, and we reluctantly headed back to homestead.

We had not long been home long when Cavil called me to his office. At least this time he gave me enough time to get the lankys settled, and I got to stow my gear and get bathed and changed into clean clothes.

When I joined him in his office, he looked at me with a strange expression. “Does your grandfather know?”

I picked up his thoughts. Greta had told him. “Know what sir?” I asked.

He flicked his fingers at my right hand. “Can I see it?” he asked.

I looked at the simple band. I knew I couldn’t hide it forever. The first time I went to town, someone would pick up on the fact I wore a mages ring. Another mage or person with ability would recognise my glow or aura as any magical person could.

“It may be best if you didn’t,” I said.

He looked disappointed but motioned me to sit as he got up to get us both a drink. When he turned, he said, “So it’s only one gem. What discipline do you have?”

I waited until he placed the drinks and sat again. “No, it’s not one. But I don’t wish to give you a heart attack,” I said mildly.

He raised his eyebrows and sipped his drink. He looked at the ring as I picked up my drink. “Nature is one of my disciplines,” I said to answer his previous question.

He nodded and gave me a sly grin, “That makes sense.”

I was amused that he had picked up that I hadn’t said it was my primary discipline and I had him guessing. “Lore or Psychic?” he asked me with shrewd eyes.

I smiled at him and took another sip of the strong drink. I didn’t like alcohol much, but I knew I had to be sociable. After all, this Bull owned me until I could do something about my grandfather.

“Shit,” he said softly. I could now see where Greta got her eyes from as I recognised the expression on his face. As if he had picked up on my thoughts of Greta, he said, “Greta says she is pregnant and it’s a girl. You know by law it is my child?” I nodded that I did. “She said you plan to oust your grandfather?”

I didn’t respond more than a tightening of my facial features. Cavil chuckled. “Shit, you will do it too, won’t you?” he watched me for a few moments and then shook his head slowly. He took a long pull of his drink.

“I’ll make you a deal. I have a contract with Domo Ethen in Federation. I’ve agreed to send a shipment of longhorns to him. As you know, the animals don’t travel well at sea, and the trip will take about ten weeks to get them there.”

“The price is still negotiable depending on the condition they arrive in and what you get for the others. I’m planning on sending the stock you have fattened minus Don and the girls I’m keeping for breeding. If you get more than a trib (20 cents), a kilo the rest is yours. If you return with a bull and sixty live heifers from their mountain stock, I will free you.”

I knew the stock he was after. They were not so expensive to purchase, as they were abundant in Federation. Their problem was that they were lousy travellers. They tended to get sea sickness and diarrhoea. They were a breed that needed a lot of water if they were lactating, as they were primarily a dairy longhorn.

My grandfather had told me that it was common to lose as many as half of them on the trip home. I decided that they would do well enough on this property as Cavil had abundant water and the lush grass to feed them.

Cavil wasn’t affected by droughts as much as my grandfather’s lands were. Warh’d had no luck breeding the mountain bighorns and had given up by the time I was old enough to help. Personally, he kept them in the wrong paddocks, as far as I was concerned.

I determined that their bloodline would boost Cavil’s stock and set him up as a breeder for some time to come. They also had the advantage of producing both good meat and lots of milk. Cavil wanted to branch more heavily into his cheese productionfor which he was famous.

“If I do as you desire can I also buy Don and your daughter?”

“You bring me those bighorns, and you can have both, with my blessing and your daughter,” he replied seriously.

I smiled. I knew he was hedging his bets. If I did take on my grandfather, Cavil didn’t want me for an enemy if I won. He would prefer I was beholden to him and the husband of his oldest child. This was a better prospect for both of us.

It hadn’t been unheard of for a Bull to operate several properties in our history. Cavil was offering me his property through his daughter in the hope I never challenged him. I put out my hand, and we shook on the deal.

Cavil said he would get a contract written up so no one could say the deal was any different. As far as we were concerned, it was set in stone. A handshake to a Bull was as good as his word. “When do I leave?”

He grimaced and glanced at the door. He then said, “Tomorrow. I need you to go ahead, and the outriders will bring the herd in the next five days. If the ship doesn’t leave soon, it will hit the winter weather when it’s too severe to travel.”

“You will most likely need to stay for the rest of the winter before attempting the trip back. It would probably be a better time to buy the bighorns. They are often cheaper to pick up at the end of winter.”

I understood this was a common practice. I also realised it was probably why more than half the stock died on the trip. If they were already hungry from poor winter feed, they would get sicker much quicker. For ten weeks of travel, you can only carry so much feed and water.

“How many am I taking with me?” I asked.

“The standard hundred and fifty head,” he replied.

“Let’s make it one hundred and thirty and the two bulls,” I said.

He frowned at me. I smiled. “You’re already planning on twenty to thirty of them not making it. So let’s not take that twenty and let’s add more feed and water instead, to make sure the rest do make it,” I suggested.

I could see him doing the mental calculations. “You believe you will get them all there don’t you? It’s a gamble, but I’ll go with it. Even without the extra feed, twenty fewer animals will make it more doable. I’ve organised one fifty to go to the docks. You weed out the twenty you don’t want and sell them. That should pay for your extra feed,” he said.

“I had better go tell Greta the news. She isn’t going to like it. That daughter of yours sure likes her sex,” I said.

Cavil laughed, “Well, she is my daughter.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.