Futa Cop's Wild Wish - Cover

Futa Cop's Wild Wish

Copyright© 2017 by mypenname3000

Chapter 3: Office Cindy’s Hot Suspect

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Office Cindy’s Hot Suspect - Officer Cindy, a dominating, lesbian cop, aches to discipline the bitchy women she pulls over speeding. Luckily for her, the futa-fairy will make all her wishes come true and change the sexy cop forever!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Magic   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

Whatever had me angry was forgotten in the eager need to chase the sea-green sedan racing down Ainsworth from the direction of my daughter’s high school. This was the second person I had found driving so recklessly on the street through the residential neighborhood. The street’s speed limit was only 30 MPH, and she was doing at least fifty. She was almost as bad as the twin sisters I had just pulled over and fucked with my futa-cock.

I radioed to dispatch, my girl-dick aching as it rested on my steering wheel. I flipped a bitch (technical turn for a 180 degree turn) and roared after the speeder. I caught a glimpse of a dark woman’s face. Another speeding bitch I had to punish.

I loved my wish. I was so glad B, the futa-fairy, granted my desires yesterday. I had a huge cock and the ability to fuck any woman I wanted while in uniform. No one cared. My patrol sergeant had even caught me yesterday fucking another speeder and didn’t care.

It was so hot.

My sirens screamed and the sea-green sedan pulled off onto the shoulder. I shuddered, my pussy so wet. I shifted, my gun belt creaking. I turned off the sirens but kept the lights flashing. The woman looked behind me, Black, her hair short and frizzy, like a small afro. She was impatient, too. Annoyed that I had ruined her day.

I radioed in to dispatch. “Another one?” the dispatcher answered. “Are you ever getting to your duty station, Cindy?”

“They keep speeding by my daughter’s school,” I answered back. “I got her at 51 on my radar gun.” It was a lie. But I was good at estimating how fast someone was driving. You spend over a decade pulling people over and it becomes a well-honed skill.

“I’ll let the sheriffs know,” dispatch said, “to put more patrols on Ainsworth if there is a problem with speeding.”

“10-4,” I answered and then ran the woman’s plates. No warrants. It was registered to a Rita Jones. My daughter was friends with a Pattie Jones. They both attended Washington High. Was this Rita her mother?

I climbed out of my car, my boots crunching on the gravel. More cars drove past on Ainsworth, ignoring the huge girl-dick thrusting out of the front of my uniform. My handcuffs jangled on my belt. I had a lot of fun with them and those twins. I reached the sea-green car, bending low, keeping my dick out of sight.

For now.

The window came down. “Morning,” I said with a fake smile. “And where were you heading in such a hurry?”

“Just on my way home,” the Black woman said. She was pretty, my age, wearing blue scrubs. She had a parking pass for St. Claire Hospital on her front windshield. “Long night at the hospital.”

“Nurse?”

“Doctor,” she said, giving me a smile, hoping I would extend her a courtesy.

“Uh-huh,” I said as she handed over her ID. She was Rita Jones. “This is out of your way if you’re coming home to St. Claire. You live on the other side of 112th Street.” We were about six blocks from that street.

“Had to take my daughter to school,” the woman said with a yawn. “She overslept. So excited about her class with Ms. Marcie today. So, of course, she missed the bus.”

Something twinged in the back of my mind, but my lusts were too great right now to care about another student of Ms. Marcie eager to see her. My dick ached and throbbed, pussy juices dribbling down my thighs.

“So you were speeding home, doing twenty over the speed limit through a residential neighborhood. Pedestrians are walking down this street.”

“Was I going that fast?” She gave me a fake smile. “I am real sorry. It’s just these shifts, you know.”

“Yeah, I know,” I growled, my voice growing in volume. “So that gives you the right to speed? Because you’re a doctor? That gives you the right to be a uncaring bitch?”

She blinked. “Excuse me, Officer?”

“Officer Cindy,” I spat and ripped open her car door.

She squeaked in shock when I seized her by her thick, woolly hair. I hauled her Black ass out of the car, spun her around, and threw her over the hood. The shocks of the cruiser squeaked as she bent over it. I groped her ass, squeezing it hard as she wiggled.

“Officer Cindy!” she gasped, her wiggling getting my cock so excited. “What are you doing?”

“Teaching a bitch her place,” I snarled, my hands ripping down her blue scrubs, exposing the plain, white panties she wore beneath. “A cunt who thinks she’s above the safety of everyone around her, just driving recklessly, speeding down quiet streets because she wants to get home a minute faster.”

I smacked her ass through her panties. She gasped.

“A! Fucking! Minute! Faster!” I pulled out my utility knife, unfolding the blade with a practice flip. I shoved it into the waistband of her panties.

She froze.

The knife cut through her panties. I shuddered, my pussy clenching as I cut down the crack of her ass. The panties fell open, revealing her ebony butt-cheeks, so curvy and delicious. I cut lower, working down to her pussy covered in dark, thickly curled pubic hair. She gasped as the torn remains of her panties clung to her thighs.

“What are you doing, Officer Cindy?” she panted.

“I thought doctors were smart,” I told her, folding the blade of my knife on my hip and sheathing it. “What do you think I’m doing?”

I cracked my hand on her naked ass.

“Spanking me!” she gasped.

“That’s right, you naughty bitch!”

CRACK!

She gasped, her butt-cheeks writhing. Those beautiful, ebony cheeks glowed after my next smack. Her hips shook. She let out a whimper as she squirmed on the hood of my car. The tip of my cock brushed her pussy as she wiggled.

She froze again as I felt her hot, silky heat. “What is that? Your nightstick?”

“That’s my futa-cock,” I purred, rubbing my tip up and down her cunt. “My big, thick, throbbing futa-cock. Mmm, doesn’t that just make you wet?”

CRACK!

She gasped, her eyes widening. She looked over her shoulder at me. “You have a dick?”

“Didn’t you notice it thrusting out of my pants?”

She shook her head. “It’s been a long night.

CRACK!

“So you were speeding when you are too tired to notice things. That’s as bad as drinking and driving. You are a selfish bitch!”

I rammed my huge girl-dick into her pussy. I savored the sight of my ivory shaft sinking into her dark flesh. My pale hand gripped her ebony asscheeks, clenching hard. She winced, her butt on fire from my spankings. Her pussy clenched down hard on my futa-dick, her head arching.

She let out a wanton scream for everyone to hear. A woman walking by glanced and nodded her head, clearly approving of my police activity. I grinned back at her as I fucked my cock in and out of Dr. Rita’s tight sheath.

“Mmm, that’s what you get, you fucking bitch,” I growled.

SMACK!

“You get fucked by a futa with a huge dick!”

CRACK!

Every time I spanked her, her pussy squeezed down on my dick. It was amazing. It was so hot. I pumped in and out of her cunt, working my dick while her car rocked. She moaned and gasped, squirming on the hood of the car, her cunt dripping wet.

She burned with heat. I stirred her up. It was so hot fucking the Black doctor while a group of students from Washington High, wearing their PE uniforms, jogged by. I grinned at the nubile girls glancing at me as I dispensed justice.

If I ever caught one of them being naughty...

“Fuck,” I growled, my orgasm swelling as I pumped in and out of Dr. Rita’s hot cunt. “Oh, you are such a randy bitch, aren’t you? You love being spanked.”

“I...” She squirmed. “I ... do.” CRACK!

“You love that stinging slap!”

“I do,” she moaned, her pussy molten on my pumping girl-dick. My cunt dripped juices, drinking in the friction of her snatch wrapped about my cock.

CRACK!

“Then beg me to spank your Black ass!” I groaned, euphoria spilling through my body. I was high on this. On dispensing justice to another speeding cunt.

“Please!” she groaned. “Please, Officer Cindy, spank my Black ass! I was so bad!”

CRACK!

“You were a bitch!”

“Yes, yes, a bitch!” Her pussy clenched so hard on my dick.

CRACK!

“A fucking cunt!”

“I am a cunt! A selfish cunt! Oh, yes, Officer Cindy, keep spanking my Black ass!”

CRACK!

Her pussy exploded on my dick.

I shuddered as her juices squirted out of her cunt, splashing my uniform. The cream soaked through my pants and stained my thighs. Her flesh writhed about my pumping cock. The friction was amazing. The euphoric bliss rippled through me as my orgasm swelled and swelled.

She screamed out her rapture, bucking so hard. The Black doctor lost all control. Her moans were so wild as they screamed down the street. It was so hot. I groaned, pumping away so fast, ramming my cock so deep into her spasming cunt.

I loved it.

“That’s it, you fucking bitch,” I growled, ripping out of her cunt. “You’re just a filthy cunt.”

I seized her thick hair, hauling her off her hood. She fell to her knees before me. I fisted my dick hard with my left hand, sliding up and down my shiny shaft. Her juices lubed the way. My hand flew up and down on them as I aimed my cock right at her face.

My pussy clenched.

The pressure swelled.

I bathed her ebony face in snowy jizz.

“Yes!” I howled as my cum fired out of my cock.

Ropy strands of futa-jizz painted across her face. I splashed her across her features as I heaved and shuddered. My pussy spasmed, more juices flooding down my thighs. My face contorted. My entire body convulsed as the rapture burned out of me.

And coated her face.

It was so hot watching my girl-cum drip down her cheeks and forehead. Her tongue licked up, eager to drink my jizz. Her eyes fluttered as cum ran down the bridge of her nose. She let out another moan as she stared at my cock.

“No balls,” she whispered. Her finger reached out, rubbing at the folds of my pussy. “Oh, my god, your cock is your clitoris?”

“Uh-huh,” I panted, a dizzy wave of euphoria rippling through me. I blinked, taking a deep breath.

“How?”

“I made a wish with the futa-fairy,” I told her. “She gave it to...” I wasn’t the only one who has made that wish. My lusts had overwhelmed the anger I felt learning that Ms. Marcie, the teacher my fourteen-year-old daughter had a crush on, was now also a futa.

A futa fucking her students.

Was she fucking my daughter? Or Dr. Rita’s?

I had to find out. “I’m going to let you off on a warning,” I told Dr. Rita as she licked at my cum spilling down her face. “This time.”

“Thank you, Officer Cindy,” she panted. “But, wait, you can’t go. I need to know more. You fired so much cum. And your cock is huge. Intersexed people don’t have cocks that big. Even if they are true hermaphrodites like you.”

“Told you, made a wish,” I said. “Maybe you can make one, too.”

I marched back to my squad car. The moment I was inside, I radioed dispatch, telling them I needed to investigate something at Washington High, that I didn’t need backup at this time, and I would radio later with an update. To my shock the dispatcher didn’t ask questions.

“10-04,” she answered.

My wish was amazing.

I parked my car before the main entrance and hopped out, futa-cock bobbing before me. It was so hot just walking around with my dick out. I marched into the school. Students were in the hallway. First period must be over and they were heading to their next classes.

“Officer Cindy,” Erin Turner said, the cherub-faced girl whom I had pulled over with her twin sister an hour ago. “What are you doing here?”

“Where is Ms. Marcie’s classroom?” I growled.

She gave me directions.

The students were vanishing into classrooms by the time I reached Ms. Marcie’s. I opened the door and took in the sight. Nothing appeared out of place. All the boys were in the back, reading quietly, while the girls were stripping naked up front, eager for their lesson.

“We are going to have so much fun today,” Ms. Marcie said, her hand buried into my daughter’s hair, bobbing Amber’s mouth up and down her futa-dick. Ms. Marcie, too, was naked, which was normal. She was a busty MILF, her nipples dark-red and hard atop her pillowy tits. She had luxurious, brown hair falling about her cougar-hungry face.

She was a predator. Like me.

I frowned. Why was I so angry? I thought she was fucking my daughter, but Amber was happily helping her teacher out, demonstrating how to blow a futa’s cock. She was doing a great job. Her black hair fell about her naked shoulders, her lips spread open wide, sealed tight about the fleshy girl-dick as she bobbed her head.

She was taking so much of the shaft. She was doing so...

This wasn’t right ... This was like ... me. When I fucked women, no one looked twice. They thought it was normal. They didn’t think anything of it. They just ... rationalized it. Like I was rationalizing it. I shook my head.

“B,” I groaned, watching my daughter blow another futa’s cock. She could be sucking on my dick. My innocent, fourteen-year-old daughter could have her mouth locked about my cock, bobbing up and down, making my dick feel as good as Ms. Marcie’s.

My hands clenched. Oh, I had to teach Ms. Marcie a lesson, too.

I marched in. The jingle of my utility belt drew Ms. Marcie’s attention. She blinked at the sight of me. “Officer? Aren’t you Amber’s mother?”

“I am,” I said.

“Well, you must be so happy seeing how well your daughter is doing with her lesson,” Ms. Marcie moaned, her hands gripping my daughter’s black hair, fucking her cock in and out of Amber’s sweet lips.

Amber’s small breasts jiggled, topped by pink, puffy nipples. She glanced at me, moaning about the futa-teacher’s cock. She thought it was natural, too. It made my own futa-dick ache and throb so hard in envy.

Then Amber gasped, ripping her mouth off her teacher’s cock. “Mom! You have a dick! You’re a futa!”

That got the attention of the other girl’s in the classroom. They all glanced at me, hunger in their eyes. Pattie Jones was one of them, tangled up with an Asian girl, their pussies tribbing together as they kissed on the floor.

Her mother’s cream was still on my cock.

“And what are you doing here, Officer?” Ms. Marcie asked, pulling Amber’s mouth back on my cock. “Here to help me teach the joys B is spreading.”

“Something like that,” I said. A deviant thought popped into my head. “Pattie Jones, get that pretty ass over here and suck on my cock.”

“Oh, yes, Officer,” the Black girl moaned, untangling herself from the petite, Asian girl.

“That’s Officer Cindy,” I said, my voice stern.

Pattie had her mother’s face, though full of youthful desire. Her dark eyes smoldered. Beaded braids clacked together at the nape of her neck as she fell to her knees before me, her round breasts bouncing. She grasped my cock, feeling her mother’s juices on it as she leaned in and licked at my pink tip.

I shuddered as she cleaned her mother’s cream off my dick. Her eyes brightened, recognizing the taste of cunt on my dick. She took another lick then sucked the entire tip into her hungry mouth, lips sealed tight.

“Do you know who’s pussy is on my dick?” I asked the girl.

“Whose?” groaned Ms. Marcie, her hand gripping my daughter’s hair as she fucked her thick girl-dick in and out of Amber’s sweet lips.

“Well, Pattie?” I asked.

The Black girl popped her lips off long enough to moan, “No idea, Officer Cindy?”

As she sucked again, sending a powerful surge shooting down my cock and into my pussy, I moaned. “That’s your mother’s pussy.”

“Hot,” another girl said.

“Oh, yes, like watching Ms. Marcie fuck her daughter,” moaned a second.

“Mmm, that is delicious,” Ms. Marcie said. “Her first taste of the taboo. Suck your mother’s juices off Officer Cindy’s cock, you schoolgirl-slut.”

Ms. Marcie thrust her cock harder into my daughter’s mouth. Amber moaned, one hand plunging fingers into her futa-teacher’s cunt. The other fingered her own pussy. She jammed her digits up inside her.

She was no longer a virgin.

“And do you know why I have your mother’s juices on my cock, Pattie?” I asked, fucking the Black girl’s mouth, my hands seizing her braided hair. “Huh?”

She shook her head, moaning a “no” about my dick. The vibrations tingled down my shaft to my pussy. I shuddered, my hips pumping my cock in and out of her mouth. She sucked so hard, her tongue dancing, savoring the last traces of her mother’s pussy on my cock.

“Because I pulled her over for speeding,” I groaned. “After she dropped you off to school, she thought she could drive like a reckless bitch with no disregard for anyone else.” I shuddered. “So I fucked her and spanked her ass. I punished her for being such a selfish cunt.”

“Wonderful,” Ms. Marcie moaned, her body shaking. “Oh, that’s so wonderful, Officer Cindy. Oh, yes!” Her eyes snapped down to my daughter. “And you, you wonderful schoolgirl-slut, oh, that’s it. Drink my jizz. Drink it all!”

She flooded my daughter’s mouth, calling her those horrible names. I shuddered, my hands gripping Pattie’s head so hard as I fucked her mouth. I rammed my cock to the back of her throat and slammed it down the girl’s throat. She gagged and coughed as she took all of my cock.

Ms. Marcie’s huge tits heaved as she came. My daughter moaned, swallowing her futa-teacher’s cum as fast as she could. Some ran down her innocent chin, thick and white. I licked my lips, driving my cock down Pattie’s throat over and over while she sucked and moaned and gurgled.

My pussy clenched. My orgasm swelled so fast as I watched Ms. Marcie use my little girl as her slut. I watched my daughter gulp down all of her futa-teacher’s cum like a little schoolgirl-whore. My body shuddered.

My cum erupted into Pattie’s mouth.

The pleasure shot straight to my mind every time my cock fired jizz into the Black girl’s mouth. She gulped it down with such hungry passion, as much a whore as her mother. I groaned, my pussy spasming, my panties sodden after absorbing so much cream this morning.

“Damn,” I panted as she swallowed the last blast. “You have been teaching these girls some naughty things.”

“I have,” grinned Ms. Marcie while my daughter licked and fluttered her tongue against the futa-teacher’s big, thick girl-dick. “And your daughter has been an apt pupil.”

“You see, I love punishing selfish cunts. That’s why I’m here, Ms. Marcie.” I grinned at her, pushing Pattie off my dick.

“I’m not following?” Ms. Marcie blinked her dark eyes as I advanced on her, my handcuffs jingling.

I pulled them off my belt and twirled them on my finger.

The futa-teacher’s eyes widened. She took a step back, pulling her dick away my daughter’s lips. Amber actually leaned her head out, following the cock like she was addicted to that cum. She should be addicted to my cock.

“You are such a selfish cunt, Ms. Marcie,” I growled, seizing the teacher’s naked arm. Her large breasts jiggled as I yanked her towards me. “That’s my daughter sucking your cock. Did I get to pop her cherry?”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.