Futa Cop's Wild Wish - Cover

Futa Cop's Wild Wish

Copyright© 2017 by mypenname3000

Chapter 2: Officer Cindy’s Public Fun

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Officer Cindy’s Public Fun - Officer Cindy, a dominating, lesbian cop, aches to discipline the bitchy women she pulls over speeding. Luckily for her, the futa-fairy will make all her wishes come true and change the sexy cop forever!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Magic   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

I reclined back in the driver seat of my squad card, parked on the shoulder of I-5, and lazily stroked my new futa-cock. It was such a wonderful shaft of hard, throbbing flesh thrusting from the folds of my pussy. Just an hour ago, it was a clit. A normal, pink clit. Nothing special.

And then I received a text message from the futa-fairy. She called herself B, which was short from some ridiculous name that sounded like you had a mouthful of cotton when you said it. I fell asleep on the job, dreamed myself into an icy version of reality, and was fucked by the futa-fairy herself.

I made a deal with her. She gave me a cock for a favor at a later date.

That part had me worried. I was a cop. What if she coerced me into doing something illegal? Well, more illegal than having sex in public and fucking the woman I had pulled over for speeding. But the wish covered that, making people not care what I did with my futa-cock.

Which was why I stroked my girl-dick without a care, watching traffic going by, my radar gun held in my left hand, tagging motorist, looking for my next speeder to pull over, another woman that needed to learn her place.

My pussy itched as I squirmed and stroked my dick. It was hot having both. I shifted my hips, wanting to touch my cunt but not wanting to let go of my futa-cock. I rubbed my thumb over the spongy crown, shuddering at the rush of delight through my body.

Yes, I loved being a futa-cop.

I had always wanted to dominate the mouthy, bitchy women I had to deal with on traffic stops. Men were easier. They usually just went along with it, not complaining. But the women ... They saw a female cop and thought they could run their mouths or claim some sort of uniting sisterhood to get out of it. They would whine and plead and complain, trying to wheedle out of their tickets.

No longer.

A red car speed past. The radar gun beeped. 72 MPH.

I grinned, twelve over the speed limit. I tossed my radar gun down on the passenger seat, flicked on the lights and sirens, and pulled out into traffic. My car engine roared while my dick throbbed, resting on the steering wheel. Precum leaked from the tip, my pussy clenching, growing hotter and hotter as I accelerated.

Cars pulled out of my way, my eyes locked on the red car ahead. Excitement beat through me. It pounded through my veins as I went faster and faster. I maneuvered up on the red car’s ass, slowing down.

A head moved, glancing behind her. I knew it was a her because it said “Ebony Goddess” on a bumper sticker. Her turn signal came on because of course now she had to obey all the rules. Now that she was caught.

Bitch.

She maneuvered over onto the shoulder. I stayed on her ass the entire way there. The moment she stopped, I typed her license plate into my computer while radioing to dispatch I had pulled her over. Nothing suspicious came back on the license plate. It was registered to a Georgia Curtis.

I climbed out, my dick bobbing before me. I didn’t care. The whole world could see my girl-dick. Cars streamed by and none of them would care that I had a huge dick. I was Officer Cindy Matheson, the futa-cop, and I could do what I wanted on my traffic stops.

I reached her driver door, the window rolling down just a crack. I peered in at a young, Black woman, her hair a complex weave spilling about her shoulders. Her face was round, features cute, lips pouty. She had coffee-brown skin, such a lovely shade, wearing a baby-doll t-shirt and a tight pair of jeans.

I wish I could see her cameltoe, but the angle was bad.

“You just pullin’ me over cause I’m Black,” she said right away.

“And because you were doing 72 in a 60,” I answered.

“Nuh-uh, this is racial profilin’, bitch,” she said. “That’s why you pulled me over. Fuckin’ White cops thinkin’ they can...” Her eyes widened when she finally noticed my huge, ivory shaft thrusting out of my blue pants. “Holy fuckin’ Methuselah. What the hell. You got a cock! Why is that out, you fuckin’ tranny pervert?”

“Out of the car, right now,” I barked even as I grinned. Oh, she would be so much fun. “I’m going to teach you respect for the cops! I don’t care what the color of your skin is.”

She shook her head. “No way. You got that big, freaky cock out.”

“Don’t lie. It makes you so wet,” I grinned. I grabbed her door handle, pulling on it. Her door opened. “Doesn’t it?”

“Nope,” she said, shaking her head, her eyes locked on my dick. “I don’t want nothin’ to do with no tranny cop.”

“Futa-cop,” I growled, seizing her thick, woolly hair, and hauled her out.

“Hey! Watch my do, bitch!”

“Bitch?” I growled, yanking her out of the car and onto the shoulder of the highway. Traffic slowed down as they passed. “You want me to act like a I’m a bitch? Because I will, you fucking cunt.”

“You can’t talk to me like that!” she hissed as I hauled her by the hair to the back of her car. I threw her down over it, ass pointed at me. “What the fuck is wrong with you? You fuckin’ crazy!”

I pinned her down to the trunk of her car with my left hand, my right squeezing her ass while I rubbed my hard, throbbing futa-dick into the denim cladding the bubbly rear. I shuddered, rubbing up and down her ass, loving how it felt, how hot she was.

She wiggled and squirmed, which only made it feel better. I glanced at the traffic zooming by, loving that I could do this in public. That the dash cam on my cruiser was capturing every moment of this, memorializing it for posterity.

I loved my wish.

“What are you doing?” she groaned as I humped her and groped her ass. “Bitch, stop that.”

“Why?” I asked, my hand rubbing at the crotch of her jeans. I could feel her warmth bleeding through the denim. “You’re so wet right now. Aren’t you? You’re getting off on the White futa-cop dominating you. You want to be my little slut, don’t you? My submissive whore. That’s why you’re acting out like this. You want me to show you how strong I am.”

I rubbed at her cunt through her jeans, making her moan and shudder.

“Do you feel how strong I am, cunt?”

“Yes, ma’am,” she groaned.

“Officer Cindy,” I told her. “That’s how you address me.” I could feel juices bleeding through. She was so excited now. “I bet you want me to fuck you with my big, White girl-dick, don’t you? Just ram it into your Black pussy?”

“Yes, Officer Cindy,” she groaned. “I ... I’m sorry for being a bitch. I don’t know ... What is going on? Why is this turning me on?”

“Because you want to be my submissive. You want to scream out Officer Cindy, don’t you, Georgia?”

“Yes,” she gasped.

“Good,” I purred.

I reached beneath her, fumbling at the front of the thin, red leather belt that snugged her jeans tight. It whisked as I pulled it through her belt loops, yanking it off of her. I loved how smooth it felt in my hand.

Then I unsnapped her jeans, yanking them down. She wore a red thong beneath, the strip of cloth buried between her lush, brown butt-cheeks. She had such a gorgeous ass. My dick ached as I rubbed my pale shaft across it.

Then I ripped off her thong with a hard jerk. The flimsy cloth tore. I brought it to my nose, inhaling her tart musk. She wiggled as I stepped back, savoring her pussy’s scent while staring at her shaved, dripping vulva. Pink peeked out of her dark lips, so lush and inviting.

“Fuck me,” Georgia moaned, lost to the lust of the situation. “Please, Officer Cindy. I’m so sorry I was a cunt.”

“You’re not sorry,” I grinned. “Not yet. First, you need to beg.”

“Yes, yes, fuck me!” she groaned, wiggling those hips. Her car creaked as that gorgeous, Black ass swayed. “Pound me! It was so hot when you yanked me out of the car and showed me how strong you are.”

I cracked the belt into my hand, loving the stinging sound of leather meeting my skin.

“Now beg for me to whip your ass for being such a cunt.”

She shot me a look over her shoulder, her eyes so wide. She stared at her belt in my hand. Her breath quickened. “You wouldn’t?”

I arched an eyebrow.

“And you’ll fuck me if I do?” she asked, sounding so petulant, so whiny.

“I will pound you so hard. You will scream as you come on my big, White futa-dick.”

She closed her eyes, her face tensing. “Officer Cindy, please whup my ass for being such a cunt to you. For not showin’ you respect.”

Her words were delicious.

The belt hissed through the air, screaming louder than the traffic rushing past. My entire body shuddered, my big tits bouncing beneath my bulletproof vest, as the belt cracked across both her asscheeks.

She yelped, her back arching, her butt-cheeks clenching. A bright, red line appeared across her dark skin, her flesh puckering into a welt. My pussy dripped juices, my dick throbbing in need as I stared at the sight.

I loved welting a woman’s ass and hearing her cries. It was so hot.

“Thank me and beg for another,” I groaned.

“T-thank you for whupping my ass, Officer Cindy. M-may I have another!”

CRACK!

She yelped louder, her body rising off the trunk. She convulsed, her thick hair swaying about her head, and then she fell back down it. Her shocks groaned and squeaked. Her ass wiggled, two red stripes crisscrossing her coffee-brown skin, such a delicious sight.

“Thank you, Officer Cindy! Another!”

I grabbed my dick with my left hand, stroking it as I drew back the belt and swung again. It hissed through the air. It smacked across her cheeks. Her screams of pain made my futa-cock throb in my left hand. I stroked it faster, pleasure rushing through me, my pussy clenching.

“Thank you, Officer Cindy!” she sobbed, her voice thick with pain and pleasure. Juices dripped down her dark thighs. “Can I have another?”

“Yes!” I moaned, jerking my dick off faster.

CRACK!

Her voice sang as she thanked me, her entire body spasming, the car rocking. I cracked her again and again. Every time, my pussy clenched as I savored her moans and gasps. Her ass wiggled, clenching, burning with red stripes. More and more juices flooded down her thighs as she grew wetter and wetter.

Pleasure burned down my shaft. The tip ached as I stroked it. My pussy clenched so hard, the pressure building in me. I groaned, cracking the belt so hard, so fast on her ass as I jerked my cock. My toes curled in my combat boots. My tits felt so constrained by my sports bra and bulletproof vest.

“Yes, yes, yes,” I howled and cracked the belt one last time, a loud, stinging slap echoing over the rushing traffic.

“Thank you, Officer Cindy!” she screamed, bucking in pain. “Another!”

I groaned, pleasure surging down my cock. And then hot, white cum erupted. The jizz arched through the air and splattered her welted ass. I groaned, swaying, as my cum splattered over her ass. It made me shiver and gasp.

My back arched as I came before all the world to see. Everyone driving by had to know I was cumming on her ass. And they didn’t care. They didn’t care that I was a futa-cop. To them, this was all normal.

“Yes!” I panted, my pussy flooding my panties, soaking through them into my pants. “Yes, yes, yes!”

“Cum on my Black ass,” gasped Georgia, wiggling as I bathed her rear in soothing futa-jizz. “Oh, that’s so nasty. I love it! Officer Cindy, that’s so hot! I’m on fire.”

“Yes, you are,” I groaned, swaying. “And I bet you just want to be fucked so hard now.”

“So damned hard,” she moaned, wiggling her hips. “Please, you have to do something about my pussy. It’s on fire for your big, White dick. Mmm, I didn’t know trannys could be so hot.”

“I’m not a tranny,” I said. “I have a pussy. I’m a futanari. I’m a girl who has a magical dick.”

“Whatever you say, Officer Cindy,” she groaned. “Futanari sounds so much hotter than a tranny. But I just need to be fucked.”

I moved up to her, rubbing the tip of my dick into the lips of her hot pussy. I shuddered at the feel of her wet flesh caressing the sensitive crown of my shaft. I groaned, my dick aching and throbbing. Her cream coated the spongy crown of my girl-cock, mixing with my precum.

“This is what you want?” I demanded.

“Yes, Officer Cindy,” gasped Georgia. “Fuck me!”

My cock moved fast, sliding up between her welted butt-cheeks. I found her sphincter in moments and rammed my cock deep into her bowels. She gasped, my cock plunging into her asshole before she even realized what was happening.

“Officer Cindy, oh, my god,” she moaned. “You’re fucking my asshole.”

“Yes,” I gasped, savoring her hot, tight bowels wrapped about my cock. I shuddered, plunging in and drawing back. “And don’t tell me it’s not the best thing you ever felt.”

“Even better than bein’ whupped by you,” she moaned. “Jesus, this is amazin’. You’re so huge, you’re stretchin’ out my bowels.

“And you’re so tight,” I growled, pumping away so hard, loving the velvety grip on my cock. “Mmm, you are showing me so much respect!”

“Yes, yes, yes, Officer Cindy,” she howled. “I respect you! I respect you so much! Oh, yes! Fuck my ass!”

I rammed my cock into her bowels, my pussy clenching with every thrust. My crotch smacked into her welted ass, making her moan and her bowels squeeze down on my futa-dick. The friction burned even hotter, making me shudder.

Pleasure rushed through my body. I planted my hands on either side of her, the trunk warping beneath them as I fucked her hard, driving my cock mercilessly into her tight bowels. She gasped and moaned, squirming and bucking, her face twisting with pleasure.

“Fuck my ass, Officer Cindy,” she moaned. “Oh, fuck, this is so hot. The heat’s meltin’ my pussy. I can’t believe a female cop is fuckin’ my ass with a huge dick! You are hung, Officer Cindy! I love it!”

“Good,” I groaned, plowing her.

The slap of flesh and creak of her car’s shocks echoed around us. Traffic blurred by, wind rushing past us. Dizzy waves of heat shot through me. My pussy clenched, the pleasure building and building inside of me as I pumped away at her tight bowels.

I shuddered, my head tossing, my short, black hair swaying about my shoulders. I groaned with every plunge into her hot bowels. The friction burned around my cock, heating it up, making me go wild with delight.

Footsteps crunched behind me. “Need help, Matheson?”

A cold chill shot through me. I buried into Georgia’s asshole as I looked over my shoulder to see my patrol sergeant, Leslie László, walking up to me. But instead of any form of outrage or shock, the sturdy Hungarian just nodded to me. It was like me fucking Georgia’s asshole was routine.

Because, to him, it was.

“I got it well in hand, Sarge,” I said, pulling back my hips and shivering in delight at the grip of her bowels.

“Good, good,” Sergent László nodded, folding his arms, watching through his mirrored sunglasses.

My strokes picked up the pace. It was so exciting pounding her asshole while I was being watched. It sent such a wicked shudder through me. It was so wild. I couldn’t believe this was happening. But I loved it.

Georgia gasped and groaned, her bowels clenching down on my dick so hard. My orgasm built swiftly after the shock. My dick ached, the crown caressed by her velvety grip. The friction swelled the pressure growing in my ovaries, bringing me closer and closer to erupting.

“I am going to flood your ass, cunt!” I hissed. “Just like you deserver for being a bitch!”

“Yes, yes, yes!” she howled. “Flood my bowels, Officer Cindy. I deserve it. Yes, I do. I fuckin’ deserve it for bein’ so difficult! Oh, yes!”

I slammed my cock into her bowels. My girl-dick shuddered, the pleasure zapping up it. Like lightning, it struck my ovaries. I groaned as they tightened. And then rapturous thunder growled through my body.

I came.

My cum pumped into her bowels. I buried into her depths, leaning over her as my futa-jizz flooded her asshole. She squirmed beneath me, gasping, groaning. Her bowels writhed about my dick as she bucked, joining me in rapture.

“So good!” she gasped. “A woman’s cummin’ in my ass with her cock!”

“Her big, White futa-cock!” I groaned, the pleasure peaking in me.

“Yes!” she howled, her car rocking as she thrashed.

I buzzed in delight as I pulled my cock out of her asshole. I grabbed her hair, yanking her to her knees. She didn’t fight as I rammed my still hard, but dirty, cock into her mouth. She moaned, sucking her sour ass clean of my futa-dick.

“That’s it,” I grinned as she worked her mouth, sucking and slobbering on my huge dick. It was so hot staring down at her while I wrote her ticket. “Mmm, that’s what your mouth is good for. Sucking my dick, not talking back.”

My patrol sergeant chuckled at that.

The tip of my dick was so sensitive after my two orgasms. I shuddered, my pussy clenching as I wrote out the ticket. She sucked so hard, and my ovaries responded. My cum fired out of my dick in moments, filling her mouth.

She swallowed it, moaning in such delight. I groaned, my head leaning back, my nipples throbbing beneath my bulletproof vest. I sucked in breaths through my nose as the rapture burned lightning hot through me.

“Oh, yes, you little cunt,” I panted, holding out my pad and a pen. “Sign at the bottom. It is not an admission of guilt but an acknowledgment that you received your ticket.”

“Yes, Officer Cindy,” she panted, drool and cum running down her chin.

“You handled that well,” Sergeant László grinned.

It was hard not to laugh.

I loved my first day as a futa-cop. But I was in for a shock as I drove back to the station to clock out. The sun sank, the overcast skies growing darker and darker. I just pulled into the station when suddenly, like a jolt, my cock shrank.

Night had fallen and my dick vanished back into my folds, becoming a clit.

“No,” I cursed. “Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!”

I slammed my hand into the steering wheel. My wondrous gift was gone. Now how could I make all those bitches understand what happened when they didn’t respect me. I screamed out at the top of my lungs. I thought I had a deal with that futa-fairy.

I grabbed my phone, furiously sending her a text.

No answer.

I was snarling rage as I clocked out. I headed back to my car and drove home. My daughter, Amber, had dinner started. She was bubbly, in such a good mood, almost glowing, her black hair sweeping behind her. I frowned at my fourteen-year-old daughter.

I swear she had gotten laid today.

“Anything happen at school?” I asked.

“Just the most awesomest lesson from Ms. Marcie,” she said. “All the girls were involved.”

I grunted. “Sounds fun.”

She nodded her head. “How was work?”

“It was going great right until the end,” I sighed.

“Oh?” she asked, giving me a cute smile. “That doesn’t sound good. What happened?”

I shook my head. I couldn’t tell my daughter that for a few hours her mother was a futanari. That I had grown a huge, thick girl-dick and fucked two different women with them. Or that it was all thanks to a magical fairy who transported me to an icy world. “It’s complicated.”

She rolled her eyes. “I hope you’re not in trouble because you yelled at another woman on a traffic stop.”

“It’s been years since I did that,” I said. “And that was while divorcing your father. I’m not in trouble.” Just not going to have fun tomorrow.

I tried to stay positive around my daughter, to hide it from her, but I was so depressed inside. I turned in early but couldn’t sleep. I just laid on my side, my body pillow between my thighs, and stared at the window at the night sky. The moon shown through the clouds, painting them in ethereal silvers and ghostly grays.

I fell asleep at some point and woke up to the blaring of my alarm clock. I groaned, my eyes so heavy. I stumbled out of bed and to the bathroom. I sat on the toilet for far longer than I needed to, trying to wake up.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.