Tales From Mist World
Chapter 15: A Captain’s Jobs

Copyright© 2017 by Anotherp08

The next day began as Jake expected. He got up before sunrise. Then dressed in loose clothes to work out. He found a small pot of caff waiting for him in his sitting room. He stopped and enjoyed a cup. Then he made his way to his office for his sword belt. Then he went on to the main deck and began stretching and exercises. During that time, Nathan came on deck and directed the setting of sails. Then returned to the bridge. Jake was half way done with his exercises, he had his body warmed up and was sweating even in the cold of predawn light. He made a spinning thrust for the form he was doing. During it he noticed he had gained an audience. He didn’t let their presence affect him. He continued his forms until he was finished then sheathed his sword.

Catherine her aunt and Rebecka waited until he had caught his breath. Then Catherine leaned in and kissed his cheek. The three women were all wearing dressing robe tied tight against the cold of the early morning. Jake cocked an eyebrow at her. “What we had to come up to let the eels out. We had planned to return and get dressed. Then we saw this really handsome guy exercising. You should have seen him. He had these bulging muscles and was sweaty from swinging his sword. He had a look of both concentration and piece. I’ve never seen anything like it. He was very impressive. He nearly caused my aunt to swoon. He seems to have left though. Do you think he might be back tomorrow morning?” she asked.

“Oh, I would expect so. He tries to work out every morning. If, it’s the man I’m thinking of. Tomorrow he’ll work on unarmed techniques, I believe. He normally switches off each day. Well, I should take my fat old body in and shower before some young stud comes out and embarrasses me. Oh, did you sleep well last night?” he asked

For some reason, she blushed and used one hand to ensure her robe was closed around her neck. She said, “I slept very well last night. I had wonderful dreams of airships, my future husband, and children. Did you sleep well?”

“Why Lady Catherine, I was unaware you had children. Are they at home? What did your family say about you being unwed with children?” Aunt B snickered at her niece. Catherine’s eyes flared she was about to say something, but Jake hurried on. “My sleep was ok, though I missed...” He paused a heartbeat and his eye with hers. Then said, “My pet. She usually curls around my legs at night. Some crafty female absconded with her yesterday. I fear the nefarious ne’er-do-well will refuse to return her without a high ransom. Please keep your eyes out for the miscreant. I would hate for her to steal any of my other pets.”

“Oh, I will. What does she look like? I wouldn’t want to miss spotting such a notorious and nefarious ne’er-do-well” Catherine asked. Jake heard aunt B say Oh Brother.

“About your height, long golden-red hair, beautiful blue eyes with a Spark of mischief. Did I mention she had a body that could make men forget how to walk?”

“Nice one.” Commented Rebecka softly to B.

Jake continued. His eyes still locked with Catherine’s. “I would love to see more of her.” He paused again. Then added, “I want to get my pet back after all.”

Catherine face and neck were flush. She said, “I’ll keep my eyes out for her for you. I want you to see more as well.” Her grin widened. “It must be hard,, missing your pet I mean.”

Jake was about to speak. Aunt B ended their game of words. “Alright I think that is enough of that. For now. If you continue I swear I’ll send Rebecka for a bucket of water.”

“It might be worth it.” Catherine said with a huge smile. “If Peter hadn’t chopped off my hair, I would regret interrupting him and that girl. That’s not true. I do regret it. I didn’t understand when I did it.” She looked up at the sky and said. “You hear that Peter. I’m sorry. I now understand your anger and frustration. Oh, and I forgive you for the hair. I probably deserved it. If I could remember her name, I’d write her a letter apologizing. Would you like it if I did Peter?”

“That young woman was trying to improve her station through marriage. After your prank, she moved on to a son of a wealthy merchant. They were married two months after her dowsing. Their first child was born less than a year later. I never mentioned it to you. Your prank would have saved him from being lured into marrying her, more than likely. She was what I believe is called a honey trap. A woman who seduces the wealthy to get pregnant and force a marriage. Now give him a kiss, and let’s go put our clothes on like decent civilized women.”

“Yes, aunt B, you heard her I have to kiss you.” Catherine leaned up and gave Jake a scorcher of a kiss. she only stopped, when her aunt cleared her throat, loudly, the second time. “You did say to kiss him. My aunty taught me I should always due as complete and as thorough a job as possible. Anything worth doing, is worth doing right.” She quoted

“Catherine it’s too early. Someone kept this old lady up rather late last night. We are going in so I can get some tea and start my day properly. NOW. Good morning Captain.” She turned and made her way to the door to the lower decks and her cabin. Catherine smiled gave him a quick kiss and a wink. Then hurried to catch up as her aunt held the door.

Jake dropped his sword in his office. Then went to his cabin and did his morning hygiene, and dressed. Then he went to the kitchen to inform the staff he was heading to the deck. One of the cooks said she would be there straight away. Jake asked if she needed any help carrying things. She declined his offer saying two assistants were already setting up, and had taken up a cart with beverage service.

Jake exited the door to the deck and saw the eels circling the two assistants. They saw him as he made was towards them. Both eels pushed off the wall to the bridge and hurried to him. the curled around his arms and began chuffing at him. He smiled and finished walking to where the two assistants were working. They had set up four large folding tables. One sat against the wall and was empty. Another sat out from the first with a table cloth on it. The edges were pinned to the underside. Jake help the two set up the last of the chairs around the table.

The last two tables were even further out. They had chairs facing towards the other tables. Good sized crates sat at each end of the tables and between the two. Jake tried to help them set up the beverage service on the first table. May instead handed him a mug of caff and said, “A captain should supervise.” She smiled and pointed to a chair at the end of the covered table. Jake got the hint his help was no longer need or wanted. He took the seat he was directed to. Jake watched the two work as he drank his caff. They set out three large hot beverage containers, and attached them to a cord at the back of the table. Then they set out mugs and plates. May pushed the cart over and began to set the table with napkins and silverware. The two cooks came from behind Jake. Each pushed a loaded cart. One went to the two table and began laying out trays of sweet rolls, and covering them with cloths. She tucked the cloths under the edges to keep them from being blown away in the wind on the deck. The other cook pushed her cart over to the first table. She and the assistant laid out cover serving dishes of food.

The eels began chuffing at the two women’s arrival. The chuffing increased when the sweet rolls appeared. Grace made to go investigate the trays her favorite food. Jake was pleased when he commanded her to stay and she did. She did appear agitated that Gail was closer to rolls though. She even stretched across his chest to bump Gail with her head. Catherine arrived with perfect timing. Rebecka and her aunt and uncle were with her. Jake got a kiss on the cheek from her, when he stood to greet them. Aunt B gave him a hug as she passed behind him with her husband to sit in what was becoming her usual spot to Jake’s left. Catherin Sat to his right and Rebecka sat next to her.

“Thank you for waiting Jake. I have been looking forward to this since Catherine told about it.” Tomas said.

“In truth, they only finished setting up. Catherine seems to have a great skill for perfect timing.” Aunt B smiled at him. when everyone had a warm mug to drink. Jake stood and said, “There isn’t much to see until they get back. You can watch from your seat or join me. It’s your choice.” Catherine rose from her seat and stretched out her arm to Gail, who eagerly went to her. the two of them walked to the tables with the trays of sweet rolls. Gail stayed calmly on Catherin’s arm and shoulder. Grace though was bobbing and chuffing softly.

Jake nodded and the four women removed the cloths from one end showing the two eels the rolls. Grace released from his arm and rose a few feet over his head. She surveyed the tables. Then pivoted and looked down at Jake. Jake said, “Hunt Grace. Hunt.” That was all she had been waiting for. She spread her wings and flew over the side of the ship. A few feet past the rail she turned and dived for the mist.

Gail stretched up in front of Catherine, but stayed attached to her arm. “Gail, Hunt” Catherine said to the eel. Gail let go of Catherine’s arm and floated high over the ship’s deck. the opened her wings and tilted back. Her wings filled with wind and acted like a brake stopping her there in the sky. She quickly disappeared over the top of the bridge. Catherine took his arm. Then the two returned to join the others. The cooks had recovered the trays, and May hurried to serve them breakfast. She asked what Jake would like then Catherine. She returned with their plates and served the others. Jake was confused by May serving him first. May knew Catherine was the duchess of Bedford and seemed dedicated to follow her every wish with zeal. The only explanation Jake could come up with was Catherine had ordered her to serve Jake first.

They were nearly finished eating and the eels hadn’t returned. Janis and Ann had joined them a few minutes’ prior. Ann informing them that the others hadn’t wanted to eat in the wind on the deck. Jake was becoming concerned. Then he noticed a flash message from the Shoe stationed on their starboard side. It was short, and made him smile. It read: many eels. WNW low. SHIT. Regards Marie.

Catherine notice his chuckle and asked he was about to answer when Tammy approached. Jake held up his hand signaling Catherine to wait. Tammy said, “Message from the Shoe sir.”

When she didn’t immediately report the message, Jake said, “Report the message Navigator.”

“Yes sir. Message from the shoo: Many Eels stop. west north-west low stop. Shit stop. Regards Marie end message.”

Jake didn’t get the chance to reply. A heartbeat after she finished Grace came into view with a mist meer hanging from her mouth. Gail was to her right and little ways behind her. after her were the other eels. Each one behind and right of the previous. The eels stretch out a long way. Aunt B gasped at the sight. “They’re almost close enough to walk across.” Said Tomas. They continue to rise until they were ten feet over the rail. Jake stood and grabbed his plate in one hand and his mug of caff in the other. He hurried to sit behind the table with the cooks. He sat down in the chair near the end of the table using the corner to hold his plate.

He was barely settled when it began. The eels moved with a smooth graceful precision. Grace glided to left over the rail, and center herself above and in front of the table where Jake sat. then closed her wings and descended. Moving gently forward and dropping the meer to the cook. Gail and the rest of the eels moved to fill the gap she left. The academy precision flying squad was legendary. The would have cried at the demonstration of flying the eels performed. Gail moved to the second table but waited above. She twisted around to find Catherine. Who realized Gail’s want immediately. She rose and hurried to sit at the second table. Gail waited until she was seated before moving forward and lower to drop her meer.

The inspection was done of the meer and a sweet roll offered. Approval was sought and given. The offered rolls were taken and the two eels hummed and ascended. They spread their wings and fell back over the bridge as Gail had done. They moved heartbeats apart with Grace leading the way. it was done perfectly as if a drum kept time. Jake imagined he heard the drum.

Grace wings out. Drumbeat. Gail wings out. Drumbeat. Grace wings flared body tilted. Drumbeat. Gail wings flared body tilted. Drumbeat. Grace vanishes over the bridge. Drumbeat. Gail vanishes over the bridge. Drumbeat. Two new eels at the table.

That was the way it went. A continual flow of perfectly cinchonized flying. Until Grace and Gail received the last of the rolls. No other eels waited off the rail. The two floated and hummed as they eat their rolls. It was the fourth roll for each. When they finished Jake and Catherine returned to others. Catherine informed everyone, “There was twenty-one eels at the beginning when they arrive. That counting Grace and Gail. These two returned after forty-six other eels the first two times. then forty-four eels the last time. Each table had three trays of twenty-four rolls. So, One hundred and forty-four sweet rolls total. It should have been forty-eight eels three times. But these two went first and last. Getting four of the rolls.”

“Unbelievable.” Said Tomas. “I’ve never seen anything like it. The way they moved was beyond beautiful. The grace and precision was spellbinding. I didn’t even think to keep track of the eels and rolls. That is truly remarkable. I wonder how they managed to time it so well. It was a continuous flow from beginning to end. They couldn’t have hunted each time. They had to hunt all the mist meer. Then stage them in the mist to perform the feat.”

“No one knows how many mist meer there are. They could have nest or something. Maybe, there is a huge population of them in this area. It’s an unknowable factor. It was so beautiful. I don’t care how it was done. I’m just glad I got to witness it. Thank you Captain Harrow for the display. And thank you Catherine for inviting us. The others missed out.” Janis said. Jake realized Lady Janis was smart woman. He wondered just how intelligent she was.

Everyone continue to rave over the eels and their intelligence until Tamm interrupted them. “More messages sir.” She held out the pages with the messages on them attached to a board.

“Read them aloud to us please?” he said.

“Message Old Shoe. Wow neat, neat, neat, thank you uncle captain Jake. That was so pretty. Can I come over and see the eels please? I’ll be a real good crewman and work hard promise. Love Cali.” Catherine had a huge smile on her face, and her eyes had a warm glow of love in them. Jake figure she was imagining their children. “Message Old Shoe: Wonderful display. Well worth delay. Every one of my crew are as impressed as Cali. Don’t feel you have to let her come over. Warm regards Marie.” She paused and turned the page. “Message Miss Martha: Wow. save some meer. Has become my favorite. Gran.”

She turned the page and continued. “Message Bulldog: from crew Unbelievable. From Captain man smiling crewmen. You are becoming a Bulldog legend. Regard to all LTCMD Perry.” She turned the page again. “Message Gwendolyn’s Song: Impressed. Would like to learn trick. Jered. “ New page. “Message Lady’s Dream: Show off. Rachel Impressed. Bowmen.” New page. “Message Reena’s Pride: Spectacular. Did mom & dad see. Bruce New page. “All ships in convoy report readiness to resume daytime formation. One of the Corps Scouts asked the Bulldog what was happening. We didn’t get their reply.” She paused. then asked, “Any replies or orders Captain?” she took a pencil form out of her braid ready to write.

“To all ships in convoy: Show’s over. Back to work. Resume daytime formation on Shoe. Regards Jake. To the Pride: Yes, both sat on deck and watched.” He glanced at Tomas who nodded. “To bulldog: Captain Request permission to send over gift for new ship commander.” Jake took a drink of his cooling caff. “Orders for officer of the watch: Resume Daytime formation. Set pace on the Shoe. Choose detail to take crate of meer to Bulldog.” Jake sat his mug down and held out his hand. “Board and pencil please?” She handed both to him. He wrote out a message to be sent. As he did Catherine read it to herself.

To Lady’s Dream: Have to show off. Trying to win myself a bride. Want to be as miserable / mistake happy as Bowmen. Jake

Catherine grinned at him. he handed Tammy the message board and pencil. She glanced at it then up at him. “Any questions?”

“No sir. I get it done.” She turned and hurried to the bridge. She seemed to have more bounce in her step. Jake noticed she was wearing a divided skirt. He wondered if she always wore them on airships, or if that was Catherine’s influence.

May refilled his mug and asked he would like a fresh plate, as he hadn’t finished his other one. Jake declined the offer. The group sat and talked as the kitchen staff cleaned up from their breakfast. Only the tables and chairs were left. Jake rose, and started folding down the trading tables and chairs. Two crewmen rushed to help saying they would get it. Jake waved them off, and finished with the tables. The group broke up heading in doors to find tasks to keep them busy. Catherine wait for him to finish. A crewman took the folded chairs and tables to store them. Jake finished the second table and handed it off.

Catherine took his arm and asked, “Cabin, office, or bridge?”

“Depends. Did you want privacy to talk?”

“I always want privacy with you.” She sighed. “Maybe not always. But I can’t seem to get enough time alone with you. We should go to your office on the bridge. I might be able to restrain myself better there.” She grinned as she said it. Jake nodded and they made their way to his office.

He paused on the way through the bridge to make sure everything was running smoothly. It was. They continued to the office. They took a set of spiral metal stairs at the front of the bridge on the starboard side. The office was on the starboard side at the stern of the ship. This deck had a second office on the other side of one of ships gun placements for the first mate or watch officer to use. Jake had to admit, the Captain’s Office was rather nice. The door was positioned a third of the way from starboard bulkhead. It had a large and long desk made of a dark wood. The desk had a place for a second person to work on the right side, as you faced it. A chair was tucked neatly under that side of the desk. It had a large wood and leather padded chair that swiveled so the captain could look out the stern of the ship. There were three heavy chairs arranged in front of the desk. To the right, as you entered was a couch. A weapons locker was on the right wall and then a window. There was a framed diagram of the Valkyrie between the window and back wall. On the left was several hooks for coats and hats and other gear. Along the left wall was an enclosed bookshelf, then a window, and then a map case. The back wall held painting of winged Valkyries on either side of the large window. Under the window was short enclosed bookshelf.

They entered the office and the eels made for a crate in the corner. Jake sat in one of the large chairs facing his desk. He figured Catherine would sit close to talk. She did sit close. Just not in one of the chairs. She chose to sit sideways in his lap and rest her head on his shoulder. Jake put his arms around her. They sat, with him holding her, for over a minute, neither speaking. Jake was more at piece than he could remember ever being sitting with her in his arms. “This is nice. Can we stay like this all day?” she asked.

“I’m sure someone would disturb us.” he said.

“If you shot a hole in the door when they did, they might understand we don’t want to be disturbed.” she said.

“That’s true. Should I get a pistol?” he asked.

“No. I guess we won’t shoot the door. I’m not ready to move yet.”

“Good. I don’t want you to move either. Besides it’s a nice door.”

“It is. would be expensive to replace.” Catherine and Jake both loved their little games like this. Both felt it helping them to grow closer.

“I talked to my aunt last night.”

“Anything special or was it just chit chat?”

“Bit of both. We talked about you for a long time.”

“I can’t imagine why?” she pinched his side gently. He took it as a warning.

“She was waiting in the sitting room when I entered. She waiting to talk to me. She wasn’t upset at the time. That surprised me. I thought she would be, but she wasn’t. In fact, she was little impressed it wasn’t later. I offered to go back and return in few hours. She said it probably wasn’t a good idea. We went to my cabin to talk. She noticed your shirt. She said she used to wear uncle’s shirts all time. Even when he was there. She said he always smiled when she did.” She paused thinking of something.

“I think seeing you wear one of my shirts would make smile too.” He said.

“I wore your shirt to bed last night. I had it on this morning. It felt so wicked standing on the deck talking to you. Knowing I had it on. When you started the game with I want to see her. I wanted to show you I was wearing it. I had planned to whisper it before I left. That kiss made me forget to do it.”

“I can understand that. I think I forget everything during that kiss.”

She sighed. “I had to make my aunt a promise.” She paused and Jake waited. “She asked me to promise that we wouldn’t do that to much, and would save it for private times until we’re married. She said if we were married she would mind at all. But we aren’t married. So, we need to be careful or people will get the wrong impression. I almost told her I don’t care what impression people had of us. do you know why I didn’t?”

“Why?’

“Because I realized I do care how people think of you. I was so angry with Janis for not believing you. I realized I would be angry if something I did made people think less of you. So, I promised. I even told why I did. She said I was growing up.” she gave a little chuckle. “that made want to stick my tongue out at her. I considered it.” She grew quiet for several seconds. Jake didn’t feel the need to speak, and remained silent too. “Jake do you really want to marry me?” she asked.

“Of course, I do. I want it more than I want to raise the Karenna. I love you. I thought you knew that, and how much I want us to be wed.” he said and hugged her tight.

“Will you make me a promise. Don’t let mess this up. I mean. Well, I want to be your wife so much it hurts that I’m not yet. Don’t let me convince you to take me to the Bulldog to get married. Please?” she asked.

Jake wasn’t sure why she was make the request. So he asked, “What brought this on? I need to understand why before I’ll make it.”

She sighed, “I ... It’s been on my mind since lunch yesterday. I had to force myself not get out bed last night and ask you. I dreamed of our children last night. I had other dreams too.” Jake saw her cheeks flush. “But the one of our children I can still remember them even now. I wanted to cry when I woke up. It was beautiful, and I want that dream so much right now. I don’t want to wait. I know we should. I haven’t asked you because we have a plan. I keep telling myself. Stick to the plan. Jake has a good plan. Stick to plan.”

“If this is upsetting you so much...”

She shook her head. “No, no that’s why I’m talking to you. I need you to be strong for me. I need you to be strong for us. We have a plan. It’s a good plan Jake. If we stick to it, everything will work out fine. I just know it will. I can feel it in my heart. In my bones. I know it will. That’s why you have to be strong for me, for us. Aunt B said I should talk to you. Explain it you, and tell you I need you to be strong. She must like you a lot. She said that man loves enough to take on the world. I can see it in his eyes every time he looks at you. If you ask him hell do it. So, I’m asking.”

“I’ll only promise this. Before I’ll take you to the Bulldog, I’ll make you explain why we can’t follow the plan. I’ll make you tell me what’s changed that requires us to do it. Then we’ll ask your aunt opinion. If she feels we should stay the course. Then we stay the course. I’m honest enough to know if you came to crying and asked me to take there, it would real for me to refuse. Let’s both make the promise. Before you ask you’ll talk to your aunt. Before I’ll do it, we’ll talk to her together. Deal?” She nodded on his shoulder. “You have to say love.”

“Fine, I promise to talk to aunt B before I ask you to take me to the Bulldog. And I promise we’ll talk to her before we go.” She let out a weary sigh.

“Good, I promise the same.” He pulled her head up and gave her a gentle kiss. this time the sigh was of contentment.

She grinned and put her head back on his shoulder. The said, “Can’t any airship captain perform a wedding? We didn’t promise about the other ships just the Bulldog.” She giggled at her that.

“I don’t know whether I want to give you a swat or kiss for that. Your right though. Only thing is. if we used one of the other airships, some might try to say it was legal, because you of you title. Or some other nonsense.” He said.

“Good point. Jake, what is your obsession with spanking. Or are you just obsessed with getting your hands on my butt?” she teased.

“It’s such a wonderful butt. I’d bet I’m not the first man whose been obsessed with it. I’m not admitting I’m obsessed with mind you. Only that it is a wonderful butt worthy of obsession.”

She giggled and kissed the side of his neck under his ear. That caused him to break out in goose flesh. “That was a sweet thing to say. you’ll just have to marry me. If you want this obsess-able butt.” She wiggled the mention item in his lap giggling as she did

“That is my plan. Is obsess-able even a word.” He asked. She laughed so hard she was shaking. “What so funny?”

“I’m sitting your lap, and wiggle my butt, and you ask if something is a word. I think I’m offended. That or my butt isn’t as obsess-able as you claim.”

“It is. trust me. I was trying to distract myself before your actions caused a major reaction in your current chair.”

“Oh really? What reaction would that be?” she asked and started rubbing her butt on mentioned chair.

Before Jake could answer, not that he knew how to answer her, there was a knock on the door. She froze, like they had been caught. “should have let me get the pistol.” He said. She stood and pulled him to his feet. Then shoved him behind the desk to his chair. She walked behind him and pulled the second chair out, and moved around the desk by his. When she sat down Jake called, “Enter.”

The door opened and Bridget and Paul came in. Bridget walked to the chair they had just exited and plopped down it. Paul remained standing. Bridget glared at him and said, “Sit down bookend. I’ll get a crick in my neck if you keep standing.”

“He won’t sit until offered a chair. He’s an airman and a member of this ship’s crew. He wouldn’t think of plopping down the way did.” Jake said.

She rolled her eyes at him. “Then offer him a chair. Order him to sit, if it make you feel better.”

Jake sighed. Then said, “Good morning Bridget. Good morning Paul. Please come in and have a seat. Would you care for some tea or caff I’d be happy to send for some.” His sarcasm was lost on Bridget but not Paul. He winced slightly. But moved around to take the seat next to Bridget.

“Thank you, sir. We’re fine we just came from breakfast. That’s the reason we’re here. we’re sorry to bother you, but we thought we tell you someone is talking.”

“Bookend everyone is talking. They know we’re after the Karenna. That was all they talked about. Besides something about your eels and mist meer.” She said vehemently overriding Paul.

“She’s right sir. I think one of the kitchen staff started the rumor. I heard several of the crew say May said or According to May. She’s one of the cook’s assistants.”

“She didn’t start it, and I know who May is. She has served me every meal I’ve eaten since coming aboard.” Jake said.

Bridget snorted. “Then of course she started it. I’m sure she eavesdropped on you, when you were talking about it. That’s how she learned about the Karenna. That was sloppy Jake. You went on and on about keeping the secret. Then you’re the one who screws up. it’s so typical. The ones who force everyone else’s silence always screw up and let out the secret.” She ranted. Paul was looking at her like she was crazy. Catherine’s hand started squeezing knee as soon as she started in on him.

“Are you finished Bridget?”

“What? Yea. Stop looking at me like that Bookend.”

“Good. Because I know for a fact your wrong about May eavesdropping to learn about the Karenna.” She snorted and shook head head at his foolishness. He went on before she could. “I know this because I invited her to listen as I told a group of people about it.” Bridget’s eyes narrowed at that. Jake could see she was confused and trying hard calculate why he would do such a thing. “In essence I started the rumor. I have always planned on telling the crew once we left port. I waited because of the Bulldog. I decided to ask for May’s help to get the rumor going. I’ll bet you a kiss for Paul. That everyone was excited about the rumor and couldn’t stop and won’t stop talking about how great it is. If it’s true?” Bridget frown at the kiss, but Paul smirked. He knew Jake better than she did. Had worked for him for years on the Lady. Bridget might be brilliant with chemicals, but he knew Jake was leaps and bounds smarter about people.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.