25 July 2007
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - On this day, Abby has very naughty ideas for her thank you date with Dan that includes them posing as father and daughter.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Fiction   Cheating   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Public Sex  

The timing wasn’t planned, but Abby and Heather met in the washroom on her way to visit Dan.

“You’re Heather, aren’t you?” Abby wanted to confirm her name.

“Yes, and you’re Abby. We seem to have very similar features: long brunette hair and slender figures,” she said, smiling at her naked reflection.

“You’re not naked, and I am.”

“Maybe we’ll change that difference,” she said, returning her smile.

“And we’re both fucking Dan,” Abby assumed. “You tried to be subtle about wanting to visit Daddy, but your eyes betrayed your desires.”

“I hope you don’t mind. Do you know that of all the offers I get for a fuck every time I work, your dad is the only one I let fuck me?”

“We have my dad in common, and perhaps we enjoy the pleasure of being with another girl?” Abby tested, a hand caressed Heather’s soft face, then a light kiss.

“It appears we have a third thing in common: we’re both bisexual,” Heather responded, returning Abby’s kiss and extending a hand to caress her bare tit. “I’m nineteen, and you look quite young to be eighteen.”

“Please don’t be mad at Daddy. I asked him to bring me here for a fuck, and I’m only fifteen or sixteen in September. And I may as well tell you, I’m not Dan’s daughter; I’m actually his future daughter-in-law. We find it so erotic and naughty for people to think we’re father and daughter and having a lot of great incest fucking.”

“There’s nothing wrong with you having some sexy fun. You’re very young to be engaged.”

“I’m not. Brad is my boyfriend, Dan’s son, but we’ve already talked about marriage.”

“Does your boyfriend know his dad is fucking you?”

“Yes, he does,” she said, not caring. Several women entered the room, and they shared their first tender kiss.

“Ahh, to be young again!” A woman sighed, watching the breast-to-breast embrace.


“Look who I found, Daddy!” Abby said, approaching Dan and holding Heather’s hand.

“We met in the washroom. She was cleaning up to visit you for another fuck.”

“Hi Heather, nice to see you.” Dan greeted her with a friendly hug and kiss. Dan had slipped on his boxer shorts, but they didn’t hide the bulge in his crotch.

“Daddy, I told Heather the truth about my real age, and you’re my future father-in-law.”

“Maybe I’ll call you my Daddy too and have naughty incest fun!” Heather said, boldly straddling his thighs.

“Abby should be getting her membership card soon from Janet. She said all my family and friends are receiving a lifetime membership for what happened here.”

“Yes, we all heard how you put Thor down with just one punch, and it’s still the talk of the House! How is Karen doing?”

“Her bruises are healing, and her mental state is improving every day. I’ll tell Karen you asked about her.”

“Please do. I miss the taste of her pussy.”

“Can I ask you?” Is it true she tried to commit suicide that night?”

“Yes, she did try. When the mind is tormented to the breaking point, anything can happen. Luckily, her attempt failed, and she’s realizing that as bad as life has become for her, there is indeed a brighter tomorrow. I remember the first time we went for a walk through the park and looking to the sky, she said, ‘The number of beautiful sunsets I would have missed! Thank you, Dan, for saving me.’ So we’re all very thankful that the worst didn’t happen.”

“I’m on my break, so we don’t have much time for fucking.”

“I hate fucking fast. You can give me a nice blow job if you’d prefer,” he suggested.

“I’ll ride your cock for a minute or two, then suck you off if your daughter doesn’t mind,” she countered, making herself naked.

“I don’t mind at all. I can give Daddy a nice blow job when we wake up in the morning,” she approved.

With her clothes off, Heather’s body looked similar to Abby’s, only a little taller and more mature looking. Abby slipped Dan’s boxers off, and the girls sensually shared his cock, sucking it hard.

Heather straddled her lover and impaled herself on his hard shaft. She did ride him for a few minutes, then, lying across him, began to suck on his cock. Abby sat on his other side, and they kissed as he felt her tits. Abby would place her hand on Heather’s head, feeling it go up and down on his cock.

Abby suddenly moved. “What am I doing?” She exclaimed. “I’m wasting a perfectly good looking pussy!” She went to lie between Heather’s legs. Dan looked from one young, sensual mouth on his cock to Abby’s beginning to lick Heather’s pussy, enjoying his unexpected threesome.

Heather wanted to take her time but had to hurry for her pleasure. Dan still enjoyed watching her sensual assault on his cock. Her breathing growing short and rapid, she erupted in a wonderful climax courtesy of Abby’s mouth. In her excitement, she sucked hard and fast on Dan’s cock, and he soon erupted into her mouth. She moaned her pleasure, swallowing every last drop.

Heather sat up, flushed from cumming and sucking off Dan. She and Abby caressed, feeling the other’s tit, then shared a long and passionate kiss. The mixture of cum on their lips seemed to heighten their lust.

“Wow, you two sure look so fucking hot together!” Dan remarked. “I’ve got a feeling this won’t be the last time you get together for some sexy fun.”

“I agree,” Heather smiled.

“Maybe we should exchange phone numbers,” Abby suggested.

“I think so too.”

“Now why can’t a guy get a phone number from a sexy looking woman that quickly?” He teased.

“Oh, Daddy, you’re so funny. It’s because we’re girls, and girls getting together for some sexy fun don’t have to worry about boys,” she smiled.

Heather gave them a good kiss, dressed, and returned to work. “I’m worn out for now,” Dan exhaled.

“Maybe we should go home and rest a moment and carry on our fun in bed,” she suggested, straddling his thighs.

“We could do that,” he agreed with a kiss and cupped her breasts, then they put on their clothes. Abby and Heather exchanged phone numbers, promising to meet again soon.


Dan was driving west on Highway 2, passing the Trenton Air Base. “Susan sure didn’t want her day with you to end,” Abby commented.

“Yes, she certainly is a sensual woman.” As he approached the traffic lights at RCAF Road, he said, “I wonder...” And turned right towards the married quarter’s houses.

“Are you thinking Susan might be home?”

“You never know, she may have decided to stay home because it was too late or she was too tired to visit her sister,” he said, driving quietly along Regina Crescent, looking for her house.

“She is home, that’s her car!” Abby pointed. Dan parked in her driveway, shutting off the engine.

Dan called Karen, gave her a quick recitation of their day with Susan and Alex, and made a suggestion. He mentioned that Susan and Alex think Abby is his daughter and freely commit incest. Karen eagerly agreed and awaited his arrival, then he called Susan’s cell phone.


Susan was lying in bed, unable to stop smiling as she recalled every detail of her day with Dan. She knew she needed to see him again, and the thoughts of him fucking his daughter and meeting his wife excited her. As she fucked her pussy with her dildo, she remembered the words of Dan and imagined her and Alex fucking.

Alex lay on his bed, wide awake, smiling at the poster of Megan Fox. He was no longer a virgin, and his first time would be unforgettable. He slowly stroked his cock, imagining Abby’s words and envisioned fucking his mom.

Susan was brought to her senses when her cell phone chirped. She looked at the number, not sure who it was. “Hello?”

“Hi Susan, it’s Dan Hayward; is this soon enough to call you?”

“Dan? Wow, you don’t waste any time!” She smiled, using her dildo on her pussy. “When can we get together again? I need you to fuck me already; that’s why I’m using my dildo right now, imagining it’s your big, hard cock fucking me!” Abby had to cover her mouth to hide her giggling, but she loved Susan’s true confession of needing Dan.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.