25 July 2007 - Cover

25 July 2007

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Chapter 8

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - On this day, Abby has very naughty ideas for her thank you date with Dan that includes them posing as father and daughter.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Fiction   Cheating   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Public Sex  

Dan and Abby exited the married quarter’s neighbourhood, and he stopped at the intersection of Highway 2. “Do you want to go home now?”

“No, I still have another surprise for you,” she smiled.

“Abby, it’s 10:45 at night, and it’s been a long but very satisfying day.”

“Are you too tired for some more fun?” She teased. “I know it’s late, but our date is twenty-four hours long, and neither one of us has to get up in the morning.”

“Okay, so where do we go?”

“Turn left at the lights and drive towards Belleville.”


Dan stretched the Shelby’s range of the transmission gears, the throaty rumble echoing in the night air. Abby invited his fingers to explore her pussy between shifts. “I wouldn’t smell or taste my pussy juices after Alex has fucked me. I’ll have to clean up my pussy once we reach our destination.”

“Where are we going?”

“You’ll see.” She gave him a devilish smile and boldly took off her top. “Daddy, will you please feel my tits as you drive?”

“And speaking of calling me Daddy, you’ll have some explaining to do to Susan and Alex when they find out you’re not my daughter.”

“Okay, so technically, I’m your future daughter-in-law. You and Karen treat me as if I am your daughter, and believe me, I sure love our fucking! It’s just so damn naughty to let people overhear us talking and think we’re father and daughter and committing incest.”

“You were also very bold licking Susan’s pussy,” he added.

“I couldn’t resist her any longer. Imagine what Karen and Wendy will do to her once they get her into bed. She’ll definitely be bisexual by the time they’re done with her and she goes home!” She laughed.

“And imagine what Diane and Brenda will do to young Alex. They’ll teach him to become a good fucker and pussy eater in no time,” she predicted.


Dan continued the drive to Belleville, Abby alternating his fingers from her pussy to her firm breasts. “You’ll have to give me directions to where we’re going.”

“Okay, I’ll tell you where because you’ve been there many times before. Daddy, I want you to sneak me into the Hen House,” she revealed.

“The Hen House?” He exclaimed. “Abby, you’re only fifteen! You have to be at least eighteen to be allowed in there!”

“I know, that’ll make it all the more fun for you to be fucking your underage daughter. I’m sure incest must have taken place there before with other families.”

“I know it has. I fucked Cathy, Diane, and Brenda there on New Year’s Eve. Fuck Abby, you sure know how to put an old guy’s heart rate up.”

“I’m glad you’re healthy, Daddy, and can fuck like a stud racehorse,” she smiled, reaching to grope his crotch.

“What if they won’t let you in?”

“Then we’ll fuck right by the front door.”

“I guess all we can do is try,” he smiled, turning left into the parking lot.


Abby adjusted her top and skirt to show the most skin without taking her clothes off, smiled, and took Dan’s hand. He escorted her through the front door, trying to figure out how to get Abby past the girl at the check-in counter.

“Hi Dan, I haven’t seen you here for a while.” Dan recognized Heather’s sensual smile.

“Hi Heather, it’s nice to see you again too,” he smiled, politely eyeing her teen body, not unlike Abby’s. She wore her low-scooped Hen House T-shirt proudly and tugged on the hem to offer his eyes more inviting cleavage. She leaned more than necessary to give him a nice view down her top.

“Heather, this is my ... my daughter Abby,” he carried on the sensual ruse. “We decided to come here on the sperm of the moment,” he joked. “Unfortunately, she left her driver’s license as an ID at home.”

Heather eyed the sensual beauty with long brunette hair wearing a very revealing top and skirt. “If you say your daughter is eighteen, then I believe you.”

“Just like any teen girl, she wants to grow up and be an adult so fast,” he joked.

“Welcome to the Hen House Abby, and enjoy your time with your dad.” Heather smiled, offering her hand.

“I certainly will!” She replied, taking her hand and accenting it with a kiss on her cheek.

“Would it be possible for me to visit with you later?” Heather yearned for Dan’s affection.

“Heather, has my dad fucked you before?”

“Yes, every time I’m working and he visits here.”

“Then he should fuck you again tonight.” Abby playfully grasped his crotch.


Dan escorted her into the main room, and Abby’s senses were bombarded with a sea of naked men and women. As he walked her hand in hand to an empty table, she gazed at the numerous people engaged in all forms of sex. Dan acknowledged the greetings of other patrons who recognized him and whispered between people, recalling his confrontation with Thor.

Abby’s perfectly proportioned teen body immediately drew the stares of men and women. “I bet you every guy here will want to fuck you. Karen and Wendy get the same reaction when they enter.”

As he searched for a table, she looked at the numerous well-hung cocks and delicious tits and pussies available. “You’ve heard us talk about all the fucking that takes place inside these walls. If a guy interests you, I wouldn’t stop you from enjoying a fuck with him.”

“I never thought of anyone fucking me, just you.”

“Or a woman might want to sample your delicious pussy.”

“That seems very interesting too,” she said, grinning at the possibilities.

Abby noticed the sign for the women’s washroom. “Will you take a Viagra while I clean up my pussy? I’m expecting a good fuck from you, and so is your friend Heather.”

“I’ll wait here for you,” he said, kissing her.

______________________________________________________________________ Â Â

Several minutes later, she reappeared, returning his kiss. “There, now I’m fresh and clean, ready for more fucking action with my dad!” She let others overhear. “Did you take Viagra?”

“You’ll have to find out for yourself,” he smiled, embracing her body.

Dan led her to a table where they cuddled so Abby could take in the atmosphere. “I’ve never seen so many people fucking at once in my life! And there are several three and foursomes and some lesbian action too.”

“This is a typical night here,” he mentioned about the different sex acts taking place.

She watched a woman walk over to a guy and show him a condom, and they went to a couch. Dan placed Abby’s leg over his and began to slowly finger her pussy. She put her arm around his neck, and they began kissing. His hand slid under her top and caressed her firm tit, then he removed her top. She lifted her skirt over her head and was now naked.

“Would you like to dance?” He asked, noticing her crossed legs swaying to the beat of the music.

“I’d love to, as long as you’re naked too.” He stood, and Abby made her lover naked and didn’t hesitate to suck on his cock.

“A guy’s cock looks ugly when he dances,” he remarked.

“That depends on who’s looking at you,” she smiled, taking his hand.

On the dance floor, Abby’s sensual figure drew considerable attention from others nearby. She felt highly turned on by dancing naked, and her body was very appreciated. Dan was like the others, unable to take his gaze from her sensual body movements.

The song ended with a slow one beginning. Abby’s small frame moulded to Dan’s, with his growing cock poking at her stomach. They moved in a slow circle, her hand lovingly caressing his cock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.