25 July 2007
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - On this day, Abby has very naughty ideas for her thank you date with Dan that includes them posing as father and daughter.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Fiction   Cheating   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Public Sex  

Any guilt feelings Susan had about cheating on her husband were soon forgotten as she and Dan settled into a gentle and sensual fucking rhythm. Her bright eyes looked at his as her body met his every thrust. She was anxious for him to make her his, but Dan still wanted to savour this most desirable woman.

He stopped thrusting and began to kiss his way down her body. She urged him to return, but he continued lower. Then, realizing his destination, she widened her pose for him. Dan settled between her legs, her pussy lips and hair moistened by her juices. He inhaled her aroma and started again to enjoy her flavour.

Susan approved, caressing his head and fingers and combing his hair. He cupped her cheeks in his hand and her legs over his shoulders as he enjoyed his sensual meal. Susan was so highly aroused that Alex and Abby heard her loud moans as a massive pent-up climax washed over her body.

“Fuck me, my beautiful lover!” She panted, pulling him up to her lips. She guided his cock back home, and her heels on his hips urged him on and on.


Abby was taking pleasure in experiencing her virgin lover. Alex was hesitant to lick Abby’s wet pussy, but her gentle urging won him over. She again told him how a girl would love him licking and fingering her pussy, especially when he’s able to make her cum. She continued to describe how the juices of a girl’s climax were the pure essence of her being a woman.

She coached her young student on how and where to lick and finger her pussy. The thoughts of being Alex’s first girl and his quick learning talent soon became too much for her. “Yes, Alex, keep licking me, just like that ... just ... like ... uhhh, uhhh, uhhh, uhhh!” Abby sighed as he made her cum.

“That’s the sound of a woman cumming, and let me tell you, it feels as wonderful as it sounds!” Alex couldn’t believe his ability to please Abby and smiled as she pulled him up her body.

“I won’t be able to last very long,” he warned before entering her.

“Try to make it last as long as possible. When you get the urge to cum, I know it will feel so good, but try to stop. Squeeze your muscles as if you are stopping your cock when you pee,” she said, and he nodded.

Positioned between her slender legs, they had to watch as Abby guided his cock into her yearning pussy. They smiled, glancing at each other as the shaft entered her. “Fuck, what a feeling!” He exclaimed at the snug warmth of her pussy.

Abby put a hand on his ass cheek, legs slightly bent to take him deeper. “Now begin to push in and out with your pelvis and stomach muscles,” she explained. He did so, his hard virgin cock beginning for the first time. “There, now you’re fucking me!” She smiled, giving him a quick kiss.

“Don’t lay on me with your total weight; use your elbows and legs to support yourself a little.” He did so, continuing his first experience. “Tell me when you feel the urge to cum.”

“Okay, I do!” He panted.

“That was fast!”

“What do you expect? It’s my first time!” They laughed. “Stop moving and kiss me, and feel if the urge goes away.” He did, and they kissed for a moment, his palm caressing her firm tit. The sensation subsided for a moment, and he didn’t need any prompting to continue.

“A good lover can stop from cumming a few times to make the experience last longer for them. This time, let the urge keep going,” and he nodded.

Abby held her lover close to her breasts, legs bent, holding him in place. As they continued, she’d kiss his neck, reassuring him that he was doing a good job and how good it felt for him to fuck her.

His breathing quickened, as did his fucking pace. “I ... I’m getting close!” He warned.

“That’s it, my lover, give it to me! Give me your first ever cum inside a woman!” She softly urged.

“His head lowered, and his breathing paused. “Uhhh, uhhh, umph, umph, uhhh!” He grunted. “Oh fuucckk!” He exclaimed.

Susan began to snicker. “I think I hear Alex cumming! This is a birthday he’ll never forget.”

“Mmm, Alex, you sound so beautiful when you cum. You are no longer a virgin, and I’m very proud that I was your first lover.” She hugged him tightly, giving him multiple kisses.

His first climax inside a female subsided, and he released a long, contented sigh.


“Now that my son has cum in your daughter, it’s time for the father to cum in the son’s mother. Otherwise, will you just plain fuck me?” She desired, and they laughed.

“Just keep pumping until I cum?”

“Yes, yes, my love! Take me and make me yours.” She sighed. Dan did the sure-fire thing to make him cum quicker, cupping Susan’s ass cheeks in his hands. Her eyes sparkled with lust for her man as she continued to accept his gentle, steady thrusts. They kissed long and passionately, her mouth drawing in his tongue.

Soon his pace quickened, and her gaze stayed on his. They locked eyes as his pressure built more and more. “Umph, umph, uhhh, uhhh, uhhh!” He moaned, filling his new lover with his special cream.

“That’s it, my love; fuck me; fuck your beautiful cum into me. Make me yours!” She desired. Dan continued fighting to breathe as she smothered his lips with appreciative kisses.

“I recognize that wonderful sound; that’s my Daddy cumming in your mom. He just fucked her!” Abby praised.

“Wow, that sure was a strong one!” Dan exhaled lightly, lying on top of her.

“Mmm, I love the sound of you cumming, and I’ll make sure it isn’t the last time I hear it either,” she promised.

Dan kissed his way down her body, maintaining erect nipples, and journeyed to her cum leaking pussy. “I should have brought in a towel.”

“No need,” he smiled, lowering his head.

“Oh fuck, Dan, you just fucked me, and now you’re licking my pussy?” She couldn’t believe it. He only nodded as he licked up their exotic mixture. A moment later, she couldn’t wait and urged him up to her body, needing to taste his lips.

“Oh fuck!” She sighed at the odour of his breath and the remnants of cum in his mouth.

Their first passionate experience subsided, and they relaxed in each other’s embrace. Strangely, Susan didn’t feel ashamed that she’d just cheated on her husband, reasoning that he’d done it countless times on her.

“Thank you, Dan, for loving me so much.” She kissed him as he caressed her tit.

“You are very easy to love,” he said, returning her kiss. “I hope we won’t be late for your sunset.”

“No, we still have several hours.”


“I wonder what the kids are doing,” Susan said, standing and stretching her body. “I need a shower to freshen up.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.