25 July 2007
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - On this day, Abby has very naughty ideas for her thank you date with Dan that includes them posing as father and daughter.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Fiction   Cheating   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Public Sex  

The four new lovers enjoyed the delicious pizza, with plenty left over to take home. Dan and Susan talked as they ate, hesitant to reveal anything too personal about their lives. She adjusted her top, giving Dan and Abby the best view of her tits without actually taking them out.

As they relaxed, Susan returned her hand to Dan’s cock and his to her pussy. Alex was also enjoying the warmth of Abby’s pussy. She turned more towards him, his eyes on her cleavage. She hooked her finger to the neckline of her top and pulled it down and out.

“I figured you’d been trying long enough to see my tits; you may as well look now.” He gazed at her perfect mounds, nipples protruding semi-hard.


Dan paid for the dinner, and the leftovers were taken to her car. “What would you like to do now?” Dan asked her.

“There is a small boardwalk along the river that I’d like to walk with you.”

The two new couples held hands as Susan guided the way. They started by the monument and gazebo, strolling along the edge of the river. The path took them past several cabin cruisers and yachts moored in their berths.

Dan let her hand go, placing his arm around her waist. She did the same, enjoying the closeness of their bodies. As they walked under the Dundas Street Bridge that spanned the river, Dan moved his hand to her ass and under her short hem. Susan didn’t object as his hand felt the flexing of her bare cheek.

Alex pointed to Dan’s hand, feeling his mom’s ass. “So why aren’t you feeling my ass?” She challenged him, and he happily felt the sway of her bare ass in her stride.

The walkway took them past Jim’s Pizza, and the outdoor area was busier now. The path soon ended, and on the return, they stopped to sit on a bench that overlooked the water. Susan cuddled close to him, one arm going around her slim waist and the other resting on her leg. “This is so nice,” she sighed, leaning her head on his shoulder.

Dan motioned her legs apart, and she didn’t protest his fingers gently fucking her again. A brush of her clit and her body reacted and let out a deep sigh of approval. Susan looked at her lover, passion growing inside her, not caring that he was seducing her in the daylight. Susan couldn’t deny her need for him, and with a hand on his face, she kissed him. They locked in a lover’s embrace as she accepted his tongue in her mouth.

Wanting him more, she guided his hand from her pussy, under her top, to caress her full breast. She sighed again as he cupped her tit gently in his hand. He slowly rubbed his thumb and forefinger over her nipple, causing it to grow rock hard, and her hand rested on his semi-hard cock.

“Oh fuck, I need you!” She confessed her desire. He glanced at Alex and Abby, and his hand was under her shirt, but they weren’t kissing.

“Would you like to go for your walk in the park?”

“It’s still too early for sunset,” she said, then paused for a moment and nervously asked. “Dan, would you come home with me for a while?”

“Yes, my love, I’d like that very much.” They kissed long and passionately.

“Okay, you two, why don’t you go and get a hotel room?” Abby teased.

“We are getting a room. Come on, Alex and Abby, we’re going home for a while before our sunset walks,” she said. They stood and strolled, arms around each other’s waists, to their cars.

Dan and Abby followed Susan’s car to the married quarters area of the military base and parked the Shelby behind hers on McEwen Drive. “Do you think my car will cause suspicion from the nosey neighbours?”

“Probably, you know how gossip gets around on a military base quicker than a flash flood when the neighbours know the husband is away. Right now, I don’t care if they see a different car in the driveway, what they think, or who’s watching us.” She leaned Dan against her car and, kissing him, slid his hand under her top.

“We never lived in the PMQs; we were always able to buy a house,” he mentioned.

Susan escorted him and Abby inside and gave him a quick tour. “Please forgive the mess. We were posted in from Edmonton a few weeks ago and are still unpacking boxes. I like the backyard for the privacy and for some fun.”

“You kids can sit in the living room if you like,” Susan said, then took Dan’s hand and led him up the stairs to the second-story bedroom.


Susan’s yearning heart was beating wildly as she led Dan into her bedroom. “Please excuse the mess,” she said, resenting she hadn’t cleaned up earlier.

“It looks well lived in,” he countered.

Susan’s arms went around his shoulders, her lips attacking his. Her breathing was beyond control as she hastily fumbled to undo his pants. She anxiously pulled off her top, flinging it anywhere, and her hands returned to the closure on his pants.

Dan took her hands and placed them on his shoulders, embracing her in his arms. Her beautiful brown eyes darted over his handsome features, and her uncontrollable desire for passionate love was etched all over her face.

She kissed him hard and long, wanting her lover now. Dan cupped her soft face in his hands, gently kissing her. “I’m just as anxious as you are, Susan. You are a very beautiful, desirable woman with whom I’ll have the pleasure of making love. I don’t want us to rush this moment too much. I’m highly aroused enough that I probably wouldn’t last very long inside you.”

“And tonight doesn’t have to be our one and only time. I know I could have reacted the same way with another man paying attention to me, but it’s you, through Abby, that I want to be with.”

They resumed kissing, and Susan made Dan naked. As she picked up his shorts, the two blue Viagra pills fell to the floor. “You need Viagra to get a hard on?”

“No, not really, my wife almost always has me take one so I can remain harder between fucks and fuck more often during the night,” he reasoned.

“Were you going to use one on Abby?”

“Yes, so we could fuck several times today.”

“I find it highly erotic that you’re committing incest with your daughter,” she admitted. “And turned on, knowing we could have a good fuck. I’ll save one pill for later on.” She stooped to one knee, trying to control her enthusiasm as she devoured his semi-hard cock.

Satisfied that he was nice and hard, she stood, and Dan removed her skirt. Both were now naked, his hard cock poked her in the stomach as they kissed. Their lips remained locked as she guided him onto the bed and on top of her. She bent one leg at the knee, holding her lover in place and offering her nipples to him.

Her lust and passion for Dan were too strong, and she immediately guided his hard missile to its target. She looked into his eyes as she felt, for the first time since she was married, another man’s cock entering her pussy.

Dan fucked her a few strokes, then, wanting to experience her flavour, kissed his way to enjoy her pussy. She let him lick her for a moment but desired a good fucking more.


Abby and Alex sat together on the living room couch, Alex’s mind racing about what to do. Abby cuddled close to him, placing his hand over her shoulder. She guided his hand inside her top, and it covered her firm tit. Her hand rested inches from his cock, and she turned her head to his, offering her lips.

A moment later, they could hear the motions of the bed as Dan began fucking Susan. Abby had to imitate the inexperienced Alex. She turned towards him, guided his hand under her top, and leaned to kiss him. Her hand went to his zipper, pulling it down. With her hand inside the opening, she could feel the growing hardness of his virgin cock.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.