25 July 2007 - Cover

25 July 2007

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - On this day, Abby has very naughty ideas for her thank you date with Dan that includes them posing as father and daughter.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Fiction   Cheating   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Public Sex  

The movie ended, and the lights came on. Dan and Alex quickly hid their cocks and zipped up their pants as Abby and Susan, flushed with unquenched desire, made themselves somewhat respectable.

Abby took her dad’s hand, commenting about her erotic time with Alex as they exited the movie theatre. The hot, humid air hit them like a blast furnace, reminding them that summer was far from over.

The four stood in a small square, the daylight now allowing them a better view of each other. Alex glanced shyly at Abby’s sensual teen figure, while Dan and Susan appreciated each other’s enticing looks. Susan noticed more buttons were still fastened on her top than she wanted and released them all. She stood very close to Dan, giving him a better view of her cleavage, and noted that Abby stood particularly close to her dad, her tit pressing against his arm. An unwanted silence seemed like a brick wall between them.

“So what are your plans now?” Dan asked, seeking more time with Susan.

“Today is Alex’s fourteenth birthday, so we saw the movie he asked to see,” she replied.

“Happy birthday, Alex,” Dan and Abby replied, and she unexpectedly kissed him on the cheek and took his hand in hers.

“I didn’t see too much of the movie and may have to see it again,” Alex admitted.

“All we planned on doing now was going out for supper to Burger King or McDonald’s, then maybe going for a long walk. I love watching sunsets. And then we’d drive to visit my sister once she’d finished her evening shift at work,” Susan explained.

“We’d planned on possibly seeing another movie then going out to supper,” Dan mentioned.

“Then I have a big surprise for Daddy later on, tonight.” Abby smiled at him in anticipation. She thought for a moment, then leaned up and whispered in Dan’s ear. He smiled at her idea and agreed.

“In honour of Alex’s birthday, Abby and I would love to treat you and Alex to dinner out with us. Alex, your choice of any restaurant you like.” Dan smiled, unable to keep his eyes off Susan’s fabulous figure. “That’s if your husband wouldn’t mind, or he’s more than welcome to join us,” he had to say, noticing her wedding band.

“What husband? He’s in the military and is away at CFB Borden on a course for three weeks. He’s known as quite the skirt chaser, and no doubt he’s fucking several women while he’s away.”

“Unfortunately, some husbands can hardly wait to get away from the wife to cheat, and going out of town for a few weeks reduces the chance of being caught. I was in the military for twenty-seven years, so I know from experience what some husbands did while away from their wives.”

“Can we, Mom, go with Dan and Abby?” Alex asked.

“After dinner, we could go together for that long walk you wanted. Sunsets are nice, and you wouldn’t be enjoying it alone,” he enticed.

“Please, Mom?” Alex begged, his teenage hormones igniting in the presence of Abby.

“And Susan, perhaps you’re into enjoying some outdoor activities during our walk?” He hinted at the possibility of fucking her.

“What do you have in mind?” She stepped closer to him, her tit pressing against his arm.

“Possibly discovering what human nature has to offer us?”

“I’m very interested, but what about your wife?” She countered, tapping his wedding rings.

“From time to time, my wife and I will enjoy the company of other people. We keep no secrets and tell each other what we did.”

“So you’ll tell your wife what we’ll likely have done?”

“Yes, I will, and she’ll want to know all the details.”

Susan weighed the possibilities and knew her husband had likely fucked a girl or two since he arrived in Borden. That doesn’t count the number of times she knows their bed has been used without her in it.

“I’d love to, we’d like to accept your generous offer,” she smiled at him.

“Hurray! Thank you, Mom!” Alex hugged her hard.

“So, Alex, where are we going to eat?” Dan asked him.

Susan boldly whispered to Dan, making her intentions known. “I’d like you to eat between my legs!” He smiled at her naughty suggestion.

“Jim’s Pizzeria Restaurant has the best pizza in Trenton!” Alex informed them.

“Then Jim’s it is!” Dan agreed.

“There is a nice outdoor eating area that overlooks the Trent River,” she mentioned.

“Then it would be a beautiful setting for a beautiful woman.” Dan smiled at her. “May I?” He asked, offering his hand.

“You may,” she smiled back, her hand forming to his, and they began to walk to the parking lot.

“It looks like our parents are going to have some fun. We can have our own fun too,” Abby said, taking Alex’s hand in hers.

Young Alex was floating on cloud nine, having this unbelievably beautiful teen girl with him, and it was his birthday! What a present! The men smiled, looking at the available cleavage of the beautiful woman holding their hand.


It was only several blocks from the theatre to Jim’s, but they decided to drive their cars. “Wow, what a beautiful, sexy car!” Susan exclaimed, leaning to look inside Dan’s red Shelby Mustang. His eyes gazed at her small, firm ass as it smoothed over her short skirt. He could see the bottom of her bare ass when she leaned over to inspect his car.

“Yes, the lines are indeed particularly beautiful and sexy.” He gazed at Susan’s top, advertising her sensual body. “And I’m not just talking about my car,” he said, moving to her side. “I’d love to take you for a ride in it sometime.”

“Thank you.” She blushed and stepped closer to him. She glanced at Alex, desiring to kiss Dan but not wanting to seem like she was so easy with a man she had barely met. “Compliments like that will definitely go a long way with me,” she said, whispering in his ear and placing a light kiss on his cheek.

While Dan drove, Abby took the bag from the back seat. She boldly slipped her top up over her head. “What are you doing?” He was surprised at her going suddenly topless and admired her firm tits.

“I’m changing my clothes. I told you I had a top that was lower and a shorter skirt to wear for you.”

“And now for Alex too,” he smiled.

“He is sort of cute-looking and has a nice-sized cock on him. Are you going to fuck Susan?”

“Yes, if she offers me the opportunity. We’ve hinted strongly at having sex without actually saying it. I’m just not sure where we’ll fuck: at her place or in the park.”

“That’s good because while you’re fucking Susan, I’m going to take Alex’s virginity as a birthday present to him,” she stated.

“You are definitely a very naughty daughter.”

“I’m having a great day, Daddy. We could do both. If Susan offers to go to her place, you can fuck her there while Alex and I fuck. Then we’ll take the comforter with us for a walk, and we can fuck where we went earlier. If we can’t fuck, at least do blow jobs. Plus, I still want time left in the night to give you your big surprise.”

“My, my, you are a horny little daughter.”

“I’m fucking horny for you, Daddy. I think I’ll be extra naughty and let Susan and Alex listen to how we enjoy fucking, blow jobs, and you licking my pussy.”

Abby lifted, slipping her skirt down her slender legs. She smiled at Dan, spreading her legs and pussy lips. “I need you to fuck me, Daddy.” She pretended her pussy lips were speaking.

“I will, my pretty little pussycat,” he laughed. She rubbed her slit, applying a swipe of aroma to his lips. She slipped on her other skirt, which virtually had no hem.

“Fuck Abby, you’re going to have me and Alex cumming in our pants!” He joked.

“I love you, Daddy, you are so funny,” she smiled, gripping his crotch.


Dan handed Abby his cell phone. “Will you call Karen and Wendy for me?” She did, and Dan explained that he had met Susan and Alex at the movies and was treating them to dinner in town for Alex’s birthday.

“I wanted you to know that Susan and I have been flirting quite a lot, and there is a strong chance I might get to fuck her. I just want you to know now instead of me telling you what happened when we get home.”

Dan heard Wendy giggling. “It sounds like you’re outside.”

“We are. Right now, Wendy and I are walking in the park. I’m going to begin by thanking her for saving me and paying her back for all the times I treated her so badly. You should see the looks we’re getting because of the way we’re acting. We’re showing our usual amount of tit and leg, almost our bare pussies under our short skirts, and walking holding hands. We’ve stopped a few times so people can see us kiss and feel the other’s tit. I know real lesbians don’t act like that in public too often, but I can’t keep my hands off this beautiful woman we both love so much.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.