Sexual Education - Cover

Sexual Education

by Its a Kilt, Not a Skirt

Copyright© 2017 by Its a Kilt, Not a Skirt

Coming of Age Sex Story: When single-dad Matthew Redstun forbids his seventeen year old daughter from attending her highschool's sex ed classes, she demands that he teach her instead. He agrees to do so, but she unexpectedly takes his words to heart and decides to get in some practice with him...

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Big Breasts   Slow   .

‘Daddy, why did you telephone my health teacher to say that I’m not allowed to attend the sex ed courses?’ seventeen year-old Natasha Redstun demanded. She stood with her hands on ample hips, one eyebrow raised, hazel eyes flashing with anger. She must have run all the way home, for her face was reddened and she was breathing deeply, causing her large, firm tits to heave up and down in time with her diaphragm, nipples starkly outlined against a thin tank top.

Matthew Redstun sighed helplessly, although unable to keep his eyes off his daughter’s curvaceous form. He’d tried to keep her innocent. It wasn’t easy being a single parent--Matt had knocked up a girl in highschool who was going to abort the baby, but he agreed to take it, instead. As a result, Tasha had basically been his whole life for the last seventeen years. They were very close ... he had expected that Tasha would have a reaction like that.

Averting his eyes, he began to explain. ‘Well, Tasha--’

‘Don’t you ‘Well Tasha’ me, ‘ his daughter snapped angrily. ‘I want a real answer, not some cock and bull story!’

‘I don’t feel like you should know about these things, yet, ‘ he admitted in the same tone of voice as before, completely calm. ‘It might give you ideas.’

‘Ideas?! Perfectly instinctual ideas! If someone doesn’t tell me about them, I may not be able to stop myself from getting pregnant. After all, no one’s even told me what it is or how to prevent it... ‘

She was goading him.

Matt pictured his daughter, ripe and pregnant ... with his child. He shook himself from the trance.

‘Well ... I suppose ... you DO need to know about some things, ‘ he admitted cautiously. ‘But the right person has to teach you... ‘

‘Why don’t you just do it, Daddy?’ Tasha suggested innocently.

‘Um! I guess I could, ‘ Matt agreed, and then more confidently: ‘Yes, I will! Okay, Tasha. Your sex ed course will take place in the kitchen while supper’s cooking, so I can keep an eye on the food.’

Tasha jumped into her father’s arms, pressing her breasts firmly against his chest.

‘Thank you, Daddy! Thank you so much!’

‘No trouble, ‘ he muttered, trying to ignore the soft press of her breasts and nipples, and the insistent smell of woman that radiated around his daughter lately.

Unfortunately he was unsuccessful ... a half-boner tented the front of Matt’s jeans nicely by the time the hug was over. Quickly turning away, and murmuring something about making supper, Matt thought about those breasts bare against his own chest, just begging for sucking. His daughter coyly watched his retreating back.

‘So, what’s the first order of business, Daddy?’ Tasha asked a half hour later. They were in the kitchen.

How about you bend over the table for me? Matt wanted to say--but he didn’t. Instead, he said, ‘Well, why don’t you tell me what you, um, want to know?’

‘Okay. Explain intercourse to me?’

Matt choked on his beer. That was a very general question. He cleared his throat, thinking quickly.

‘Ah, well ... in the best situation, both parties should love each other very, very much, with plans of never leaving one another, ‘ he began.

Tasha nodded, waiting for him to go on.

‘There may be some ... kissing, and that gets the two people excited. The boys get stiff penises and the girls get hot, wet pussies.’ He tried to stop salivating at that last image.

‘Now, if this is a straight couple, the boys, they like to shove their stiff prods up in the girls’ hot, slick pussies. They thrust their hips, causing their cocks to slide in and out of the girl’s pussy. It feels incredible for both parties. Eventually, if he’s a good lover, the male will cause his woman to have an orgasm, which may or may not involve female ejaculation, BEFORE he himself shoves his cock deep into her belly and pumps her full of cum.’

Embarrassed at how graphic his description was and how it had gotten him hard thinking about Tasha in the place of that girl and he in the place of that boy, Matt looked up from his beer at his daughter.

She was leaning against the kitchen sink casually, her eyes half lidded and cheeks flushed. He could make the rigid outlines of nipples through her shirt, and watched her obvious surreptitious glance at the sizeable bulge in his jeans.

‘That’s it, ‘ he finished, lamely.

Like machine gun fire, she posed a new question.

‘Is it true that women like to have their nipples sucked on, even when they’re not having a baby? And why?’

‘Yes, from what I’ve been told, it feels very good. Some women can have an orgasm just from getting her nipples sucked, ‘ Matt admitted.

‘What does a cock look like? A hard one, I mean.’

‘Uh... ‘ Matt was stuck. How on earth could he answer that one?! And then it came to him.

‘Tasha, you must never tell anyone I did this, ‘ he said. ‘But you wanted to know, and this is the easiest way for you to understand.’

Matt unbuckled his belt and began to pull down his fly. His daughter didn’t protest whatsoever, but watched his fly with fascination. And so he pulled it down and dropped his pants, and then dropped his boxers. His cock sprang up like a jack in the box, huge, red, and hard a iron.

Tasha moved closer to see.

‘It’s huge!’ She expostulated. Apparently the view wasn’t good enough already, because she sank to her knees and examined carefully from all angles. ‘These must be balls, huh?’ Matt nodded affirmation.

‘And is this the circumcised or uncircumcised specimen?’

‘Uncircumcised.’

‘Daddy... ‘

‘Yes?’

Matt looked down at his daughter, her slightly smiling mouth and glittering eyes, right next to his straining cock, and almost came just at the sight.

‘Is it true that some women swallow cum when they give blow jobs?’ Matt swallowed hard. ‘Yes honey, that’s true.’

‘Why is that?’

‘Because lots of ladies think jism tastes good.’

‘Hm.’ Tasha grinned. ‘I guess I’ll have to find out for myself someday.’

Matt nodded reluctantly, tucking his cock back away in the confines of denim.

‘Thanks, Daddy!’ Tasha chirped cheerily, beginning to walk away. Abruptly, she stopped. ‘Wait ... there’s one more thing.’

‘What is it?’

‘What’s a clitoris?’

She hasn’t even masturbated?? Matt thought incredulously.

‘It’s a little bump near the top of a woman’s pussy lips ... it causes orgasms.’

‘What? I’ve never noticed anything like that, ‘ Tasha exclaimed.

‘Look for it next time you’re showering, ‘ Matt suggested.

In the end, supper was abandoned because neither father nor daughter felt hungry. The only thing Matt was hungry for was a nice tight pussy to slide into, and he couldn’t have that, so he watched the news for a while. Tasha said she’d be upstairs doing homework, but twenty minutes later Matt heard the downstairs shower running. He decided that showering would be a good idea--it would give him a chance to think, and more importantly give him time for a nice, old-fashioned fantasy to jerk off to.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.