Moving Forward
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2017 by Zipper D Dude

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Craig lost his wife, Nichelle lost her mother and Claudia lost her parents. How can they put things back together? A story of the Fleet Auxiliary.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Reluctant   Science Fiction   Interracial   Oral Sex  

Nichelle was uncharacteristically nervous. Normally she was ready to face anything, but not this. Today was the most important day of her life so far: her eighteenth birthday and her retest for a new CAP score. She knew that her score would improve, that much was obvious. But by how much?

Claudia’s score had gone up by three tenths, mostly due to losing her birthmark. She’d really come out of her shell since they’d fixed it and her improved confidence had shown in her score.

Nichelle hadn’t had any big change like that. She’d been taking the extra courses and training for seven months and she’d worked really hard at them. Would it be enough? She definitely didn’t want to spend another year as a concubine, forced to wear that horrible collar. Being a concubine wasn’t difficult, it was more the frustration of knowing that she could be a Marine; she was wasting her time as a concubine, not getting on with fighting the Swarm. She could do so much more if they’d only let her!

Craig and Claudia had wished her well, genuinely. Craig would be sorry to see her go, but he knew that he’d lose her eventually. He was a teacher, so he was used to seeing his pupils leave and go on to better things.

The people in the testing section were brisk and efficient, which helped her stay calm. They saw a lot of CAP retests so they were used to nervous customers. No need to strip for a test, so she lay on the couch when asked. The tester wished her good luck and left her to it.

She’d forgotten all the details of her last test; all she remembered were the dream-like feelings and a disembodied voice. She got those again, so at least some of the test was familiar. The questions may have been new or repeated, she couldn’t tell because she couldn’t remember. Then the test ended.

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! A 6.4! Fuck! One tenth short. One tenth that would cost her a whole year in that damn collar. A whole year not being a Marine. Fuck!

Craig and Claudia were there to meet her when she came out of the test. She hugged them and went back to the apartment with them as quickly as possible. She knew she was going to cry and didn’t want to do it in public. Once inside she clung onto Claudia and released her tears. Craig left the two women to it – he didn’t feel that they wanted him to intrude for the moment – and went into his office to do more marking.

He got his own food from the kitchen replicator since his two concubines were still together in Claudia’s room. Nichelle had obviously taken her near miss very hard. He was contemplating a night alone when they emerged. Neither of them was interested in sex; Nichelle lay in the middle of the big bed with Craig and Claudia cuddling her from both sides. That was all they did that night – cuddle.

Nichelle couldn’t sleep at first; there were too many “if only...” and “what if...” thoughts rushing through her head. Useless thoughts, she knew, but they needed to work their way out. She had to motivate herself for another year of work, another year as a concubine, another year not being a Marine, another year in that damned collar. Get all the rubble from her failure cleared away and build on the good foundations she’d laid. The retest wasn’t a complete failure, she’d gone up by two tenths and if she did that again next birthday – as she knew she could – then she’d be a sponsor. It would be tough, but she was sure she could do it. Whenever she lost her determination, all she had to do was to touch her collar and it came roaring back.


Marines were too big and too obvious. The few unenhanced Marines were in undercover units fighting Earth First terrorists. This mission wasn’t like that; the point was to blend in, not to fight. That meant using normal size people: Navy, Civil Service or Fleet Auxiliary. Sometimes it was a woman with a backpack and a baby. This time it was Craig with a backpack, a crutch and his ankle in a walking cast. He’d practiced walking in the Moon before transporting down. He was still a little clumsy, but that wasn’t a big problem; someone in a new cast would be clumsy.

He didn’t even attempt the stairs, but took the elevator. His primary target was occupied, so he switched to the first alternate. That was vacant, so he notified the AI of the change and went in. Locking the door behind him, he wondered at all the grab bars set up around the toilet. There was a lot more room in the disabled facility than in the usual stalls, hence the cast and crutch so he wouldn’t attract attention. For the first part of this mission he needed to avoid notice.

Craig parked his crutch, took off the cast and opened his backpack. There was plenty of space to set up the transporter and for the Marine Corporal who arrived first. Craig sat on the toilet while the corporal and four of his team stood around the walls. A sixth Marine came through last and waited on the deactivated transporter.

At a silent word from the AI, the corporal opened the door and rushed out, followed by the rest of his team. The transporter reactivated and a second team of Marines ran through and out into the Mall. When the second team was clear, Craig closed and locked the door. Secrecy was no longer needed with the Marines in full view outside, so he took his uniform out of the backpack and started to change into it. He’d almost finished changing when somebody rattled the door.

He checked silently with the AI, «Who is outside?» The Mall was under full drone surveillance, so the AI would have video.

«A teenage female. No specific details are available because she is not carrying her CAP card.»

«Anybody with her?»

«No, she is alone.»

He could hear her through the door, sounding distressed. “Let me in. Please help me. I need to hide.”

“Wait,” he told her. He quickly finished putting on his uniform, took out his stinger and carefully opened the door.

“Thanks.” She sounded relieved. He saw a fourteen-year-old girl, maybe fifteen. Her breasts were big enough for fifteen, but her face looked younger. Shortish light brown hair and blue eyes. “You’re Confederacy, aren’t you? I saw all those Marines charging out of here.”

“Yes, I’m Confederacy.” There was no point in denying it with the transporter still set up on the floor and him in his uniform. “Why aren’t you out there getting extracted?”

“I can’t. I’m only thirteen.”

Thirteen! She looked at least a year older. That also explained why she didn’t have a CAP card. “So what’s the problem? You just stand aside and wait until we’ve finished. We won’t force you to go.”

“It’s not you, it’s the boys. Ever since these grew,” she waved her hands over her chest, “the boys have been after me. I don’t want to be raped in the extraction orgy.”

While she was speaking he collapsed the crutch and put it in the backpack along with the cast and his civilian clothes. “We don’t do the orgies down here these days, they happen on the Moon after we transport people.”

“Yeah. I know that, but some of the boys don’t. They might grab me. Could I stick with you for a while? I’d feel safer if I’m not, like, on my own.”

“OK, but we have to stay in here until the Marines are ready for me.” He folded the transporter and put it in the backpack. “What’s your name, by the way?”

“Oh yeah, I’m Cathy.”

“Hello Cathy, I’m Craig. Are you here with anyone?”

“Yeah, a group of us were hanging in the Mall. I needed to pee, so I came down here. The others are probably still out there. Only Theresa is, like, old enough to go.”

“OK, I can see you get back with them.”

“Yeah, that would be good.” She sounded relieved.

When the AI gave Craig the word they went out into the Mall together, Cathy sticking close to him.

Things were still a bit disorganized, with the Marines in the process of separating the people who wanted to go from those who didn’t, or couldn’t. Craig handed the backpack with the transporter to one of the Marines, who was setting up the extraction end of things. Some concubines were already topless or naked, with a few blowjobs in progress. This early in the extraction they’d probably have time to finish; late starters would have to stop short or be left behind.

There was a steady stream of announcements, including one that the people who didn’t want to go should gather by Macy’s. Craig told the AI what he was doing and headed that way with Cathy in tow. They’d only gone a short distance when she said, “Oh shit!” and moved to Craig’s other side, between him and the store-fronts. A gang of teenage boys started cat-calling, “Show us your tits, Cathy!” “Tits out for the boys!” She huddled in on herself, trying to hide behind her escort as much as she could. The boys were going the other way, towards the transporters, so they were soon left behind.

“Craig, can the Confederacy make them smaller?” she asked, indicating her breasts.

“Yes we can,” he told her, adding a silent, ‘so long as your sponsor agrees’. “They’re that much of a problem for you?”

“Yeah. They attract the really stupid boys, not the nice ones.”

“I can see that could be awkward.”

“It is. I’ll be glad when Wayne and his gang are, like, gone to the Moon. School will be lots better without them.”

Craig had to disappoint her, “Unfortunately they’ll probably be back in a week or two.”

“Back? I thought when you’re gone you’re gone.”

“Women, yes, but not concubine men. Only a few get picked by female sponsors and we take a few more as spares for the colonies. Most of them get sent back. Men have a better chance of being a sponsor, but it’s hard on them if they don’t make the cut.”

“Couldn’t you make sure Wayne’s gang don’t come back?” she pleaded. “Take them as spares or something?”

“I doubt it. The guys we take as spares either have a CAP score near 6.5 or are good fathers or both. From the look of them, none of those boys will make the cut. Better not get your hopes up, Cathy.”

“Shit. That’s gonna suck bigly. They’ll be, like, really pissed when they get back.”

“You’re probably right,” Craig commiserated.

As they neared Macy’s Cathy exclaimed, “There they are!” and waved to a group of girls who squealed and waved back. A hurried thanks to Craig and she rushed over to join her friends. He smiled and watched her go.

Since he was already by Macy’s the AI told him to stay and help control the people there. He had his stinger with him, but he didn’t need it. One of the Marines had stung a man earlier – he was on the floor, unconscious – and the others had taken good note of the object lesson. Some of the younger kids were fractious and bored, but there were enough adults around to look after them.

The AI notified the Confederacy people by Macy’s when all those who wanted to be extracted were safely away. They stepped back from the crowd of remainers and the AI repositioned the barrier field in the gap. The civilians were outside the field and free to disperse while Craig and the others jogged back to the transporters to return to the Moon. First up for Craig would be helping sort out the new arrivals from the Mall.


Nichelle was resting in her room when the contractions started. At nine months she felt like a blimp, so she did more resting than usual. She’d been spending more time in her room lately. She knew that once the baby arrived she wouldn’t be sleeping with Craig and Claudia, but be sleeping with the baby. No point in having Benson wake all three of them when the new arrival needed feeding.

Claudia accompanied her to medical as Craig was busy teaching. Benson notified the medics, so everything was ready when they arrived. Nichelle got into the special maternity med-tube and waited. She’d had all her prenatal checks and everything had been normal. She was one week late, but apparently that wasn’t unusual for a first pregnancy. Benson would notify Craig in due course; there was still time for him to get here for the birth.

“I’m never fuckin’ doin’ that again,” Nichelle thought. “Shittin’ a basketball would be easier.” Even with Confederacy medicine, it wasn’t easy giving birth. Newborn Darius was lying on her stomach as she looked down at him. Suddenly it was all worthwhile; this was her baby. Hers. The nurse finished whatever she was doing and let Nichelle hold him. Craig and Claudia were there with her, both smiling, but the new mother didn’t notice them, she only had eyes for her baby. Small, wrinkled and looking like a prune, but still wonderful.

Craig was overwhelmed with his feelings. He and Louise had often discussed having a child, but it was always, ‘maybe next year’. Now he had his first child: His First Child. He knew even less about what to do than his two concubines. Concubine training included a lot more about childcare than sponsor training did.

“Don’t stand up yet,” the nurse told Nichelle. “You’re not carrying the baby inside you, so your balance will be different. Take things slowly and carefully for a day or so until you’re used to it.”


«Five minutes to go, » the AI silently notified Craig. There were no bells to mark the end of lessons, just the AI notifying the instructor. That was good, it let him end the lesson more naturally, rather than having to stop mid-sentence. The kids knew anyway, so when he asked for questions about four minutes later there weren’t any. Lunch was next for this class, so he let them out. As the rush to get to the canteen subsided, one of the girls approached him, “Can I talk to you, sir?”

“Of course ... Haneet.” Having the AI supply her name was better than having to ask. This was the first time he’d seen her in class, so presumably she was from a recent pickup. She had a British accent, so likely the big one in West London two days ago. This class was twelve- and thirteen-year-olds, so she wasn’t naked. She looked Indian and her clothes confirmed the impression: loose green pants under a brightly colored long shirt, also green, with red and yellow decorations around the edges. “What’s the problem?”

“Are you a sponsor, sir?”

“Yes I am. This isn’t about the lesson is it?” It wasn’t, so he got her to pull up a chair to sit while they talked. “Right. What is this about, Haneet?”

“Sponsors can take on extra children, like adopting them, can’t they?”

“Yes we can. Though if you’re here then your parents are here as well.”

“My dad is, but my mum isn’t. She wasn’t with us at the pickup.”

“So why are you asking about adopting?”

“I’m fourteen in nine weeks. They’ll send Dad back before then. If you adopt me then I can stay when he goes. I was lucky to get picked up once, so I want to stay now I’m here. I’m only thirteen, so I can’t do it yet, but I can suck you.” She smiled and licked her lips. The smile was nice, though her attempt at looking seductive didn’t really work. Besides, Craig already had two concubines ready to supply blowjobs on demand.

“Why me? You must have seen some other sponsors to ask?”

“Marines are too big, they scare me. I didn’t like the only other sponsor I’ve talked to, she was too snappy. Please take me sir. I’ll be really good. It will only be for a few weeks.”

Craig wanted to help. There were hundreds of thousands of concubines and dependents in the base, making it impossible for one man to help all of them. When one asked him for help he felt that he at least had to check her case carefully. So many passed through, but only a few had the initiative to put themselves forward, especially while still only thirteen.

“AI, put up Haneet’s CAP estimate please.” The classroom’s whiteboard cleared and displayed the numbers.

“When was that done?” she asked, looking at the figures. “I don’t remember anything like a CAP test. I’m too young anyway.”

“The CAP estimate was done in medical shortly after arrival,” the AI told her. “This is not a full CAP test and only gives estimates for future guidance.”

Looking at the numbers, Craig thought that if Nichelle had ever had an estimate it would have looked something like Haneet’s. She wouldn’t make sponsor at fourteen – estimated 6.0 to 6.3 – but by eighteen or nineteen her chances were good. Her initiative sub-score was even better than Nichelle’s, which explained why she’d come forward to talk to him. She would be an asset to the Confederacy and was definitely worth trying to hang on to for the two months or so until her birthday.

He asked, “Would you prefer to stay with your father if you could?”

“Of course, but he probably won’t get selected. Everyone says that concubine men mostly don’t get picked. I want to make sure I stay here ‘til I’m fourteen.”

“AI, show Haneet’s father’s CAP score.”

The whiteboard displayed a different set of numbers. Gurinder Singh was 5.7 overall, with a 6.4 in parenting/fatherhood. He was too old for his score to improve much, most people didn’t change a lot after they reached their mid-twenties. The important thing was his good fatherhood sub-score. That gave Craig an opening to solve Haneet’s problem. A quick silent check with the AI showed that the solution was viable. Being a teacher, he turned it into a short lesson for his pupil.

“How old are most new concubines in the colonies, Haneet?”

She looked puzzled at his question; it didn’t seem relevant. “They’re fourteen I suppose.”

“Right,” Craig confirmed. “Now what if a new sponsor, who’ll also be a teenager, wants an experienced mother or father to look after babies?”

“That would be difficult. All the experienced parents are older. They’ll already be picked.”

“Right again, Haneet. How would you solve the problem?”

She thought a bit, “I don’t know.”

“Where are there a lot of experienced concubine mothers and fathers looking for sponsors?”

“Erm ... here?”

“Right again. We have a lot of experienced parents in here the Moon.” Craig paused, “So the answer is... ?”

“Yeah! You take the mothers and fathers from here out to the colonies.” She smiled at having found the answer.

“Very good, Haneet. That’s exactly what we do,” Craig confirmed. “If a good mother or father isn’t selected after a reasonable time here, we’ll ship them out to a colony as a spare. That way the new sponsors in the colony have the chance to pick an experienced concubine to help with the babies when they arrive nine months later.”

Haneet wasn’t stupid. “Does that mean you’ll take Dad?”

“Assuming he doesn’t get selected in the next couple of weeks, then yes. He’s on the list of experienced fathers we want to keep.” She smiled broadly at that. “It’s partly because of you, Haneet.”

“Me?”

“Yes. You’ll be with him, so by keeping him we also keep you. Your CAP estimate looks good.”

“But it’s not enough to be a sponsor, is it?” she pointed out.

“Not at first, but you can retest each birthday and most teenagers increase their score when they retest. You’ve got a good chance to become a sponsor in a few years.”

That got him another nice smile. “Thank you, sir.”


Nichelle loved getting her flat stomach back. With the nanites working to get everything back in shape she looked as good as she had before she got pregnant. It gave her something nice to look at in the mirror, something that wasn’t her collar. Her older sister Jayla had never really lost the ‘jelly-belly’ after her kid, so she’d not been looking forward to the prospect.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.