Moving Forward
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2017 by Zipper D Dude

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Craig lost his wife, Nichelle lost her mother and Claudia lost her parents. How can they put things back together? A story of the Fleet Auxiliary.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Reluctant   Science Fiction   Interracial   Oral Sex  

It took thirty hours to unload the transport on arrival at the colony. Tenders transferred the pods from orbit to the surface while the families transported down separately. The colonists’ families had settled in by then, so there were no real problems moving them through the transporters, just a few wayward children. Once on the ground the colonists were someone else’s problem.

The ship’s crew handed over to a dockyard crew while they took a short home leave. This system wasn’t Craig’s home, so he stayed on board as dockyard liaison; keeping the captain abreast of progress and forwarding any questions that arose. Nichelle was a bit nervous – the dockyard crew were Navy, not FA – so she stayed in their quarters more of the time. Craig was happy to see her in his bed during the day. He’d got over the nagging feeling that he shouldn’t really be fucking his pupils, even if they were ex-pupils now, and had settled down to enjoying sex with his concubines.

The dockyard crew mostly ignored them while taking three days to check and test the ship. There were two routine meetings a day to update Craig. Nothing urgent ever cropped up, so he only bothered to inform the captain once a day – no point in interrupting her leave to tell her there was nothing to tell her.

The last step was fitting a new load of 96 empty pods. That went a lot more quickly than unloading since the new pods were already waiting close by, near one of the big dockyard replicators. It only took a few hours to fit them as the tenders didn’t have to haul them as far.

There were some new faces when the crew returned since about a quarter of them had gone on a long leave, being replaced by those finishing their leave. It was important to keep the ship in continuous service evacuating Earth, so the crew took their long leaves in shifts.

The journey back to Earth was much faster. Trips out were deliberately slow to allow the new families time to work through their initial problems before arriving at the colony. For the return trip they traveled at maximum cruise speed.

“Nichelle,” Craig asked. “Have you thought about what you want to do when you become a sponsor?” They didn’t have any work to do, and Craig wanted to know. The answer would affect all their futures, Claudia included.

“Yeah. I wanna be a Marine. That hologram of me as a Marine was wicked good.”

“You’re sure. If you’re a Marine you won’t be able to set up a joint family with me, so we could stay together.”

“Yeah, I thought about that. Sorry Craig, I really like you an’ Claudia, but I like the Marines more.”

“OK. If you change your mind, let me know.”

Nichelle was mildly disappointed when Craig only licked her on the last day before they returned to Earth. “Claudia is going to want hers when I get back, so I need to save something for her. If I don’t, I’ll probably have to spend some time in medical recovering.” Craig was good at licking her pussy, so Nichelle wasn’t too unhappy.

Back on FATS Raleigh, Claudia greeted Craig with a hug; she’d come out of her shell a lot since she’d lost her birthmark. “I missed you. Can we fuck soon?”

They did, twice, before Nichelle joined them. By then Craig was too tired and they just slept.

The next morning over breakfast a smiling Nichelle announced that a reply to her message had arrived while she and Craig were away, “Mom’s happy and I’ve got a new young brother called Michael.”

Craig checked with the AI, but he’d not had any reply from Louise; Claudia’s parents hadn’t responded yet either.


There were eight of them in the room, Craig and seven of his fellow trainees, sitting round a table for twelve. They had all finished their initial training and were awaiting assignment to a colony where they would live. Craig had enjoyed the training, he’d come third in the class, but now he was looking forward to doing his real job: extracting as many people as possible from Earth.

They all stood as Lieutenant Matthews came in. Once everyone was seated he started to speak, “First, you have successfully completed your training, so you are all promoted to Private First Class.” Craig smiled along with the others. The promotion was expected, but still welcome.

“Second, I’m sure you are all eager to hear where you duty station will be.” They all nodded agreement. “The eight of you are assigned to Artemis Base.”

“That’s on the Moon, isn’t it, sir?” Herman asked.

“Yes, it is. You’re being stationed there for a reason. Since you asked, Private Meyer, tell me what is the major problem we face trying to evacuate people from Earth?”

“Lack of capacity, sir. We don’t have enough ships and those we do have aren’t big enough.”

“Right. And to solve the problem we are planning to build bigger ships. Much bigger ships. Our new Cube Ships will each carry 250,000 colonists, a quarter of a million people.”

That brought some gasps of amazement from round the table, Craig included. These new ships would be huge, roughly equivalent to thirty Kilo class transports.

Once his audience had settled, the lieutenant continued, “With ships that big, we can’t waste time filling them with small extractions from bars and the like while they wait in orbit. We need new infrastructure to prepare and process people beforehand, so they are ready to board when the ship arrives. That way we can load a full complement of colonists quickly and send the ship on its way without having it waste time hanging around in Earth orbit. We are constructing new moonbases to serve the Cube Ships. We’ll assemble colonists in the new bases ready to board the new ships. You men will be part of the crew of those bases.

“We are temporarily placing you in Artemis base because the new moonbases aren’t ready yet. You’ll split your time between preparing to crew the new bases and doing ordinary extraction work between Earth and the Diaspora. The only difference is that your home colony is in the Moon, not in some other system.”

“Why us, sir?” Georgios asked.

“Two reasons, Private,” the lieutenant answered. “First, you all did well in your training and second you have useful skills from Earth that will help with getting the new bases right first time. You worked in a hospital, Private Pantelides, so you will be helping with setting up the medical sections of the new bases. Private Kirkman was a teacher,” the lieutenant nodded briefly to Craig, “so he will be helping with the educational side of things. We want to make the best use of the skills we have at hand. We know that there will be a lot of new problems with these bases. We’d like to avoid as many old problems as we can. That is where your experience will help.”


Artemis base didn’t have pods, it had apartments. That meant they had to get used to living on a single level. Craig had the main bedroom, with a huge bed and his own en-suite. Claudia and Nichelle had separate bedrooms with a shared bathroom between. It very quickly became clear that the concubine bedrooms wouldn’t get much use as all three of them slept in Craig’s bed.

They kept the same name for their AI here in Artemis base: Benson. It confirmed that the new bases would have similar apartments and it welcomed any suggestions the three of them had for improvements. Claudia asked about rooms for children when they arrived. Benson demonstrated how walls could be moved to create children’s bedrooms and playrooms when needed.

Craig had his own small office in the apartment. Benson showed him the plans for the new bases, one each under two Lunar craters: Tycho and Copernicus. Put simply, each base resembled the passenger and crew sections from two of the new Cube ships buried next to each other for a total capacity of more than half a million colonists plus crew. The designs had extra space to allow for the easy processing of new arrivals: transporters, holding areas, med-tubes, lecture theaters and classrooms. The general idea was that the interior of the bases would resemble the interior of the Cube Ships, so colonists would hardly notice the transfer from one to the other.

Most of Craig’s new work was checking the Fleet Auxiliary curriculum for new FA sponsors and how it would be delivered to the increased number of new arrivals. With bases this big, the Marines were looking at extracting people by the thousands and tens of thousands, ranging up to a full stadium. That was a problem for the Marines on the ground, but dealing with the increased flow of new colonists was down mostly to the Fleet Auxiliary and Civil Service crewing the base.

As well as the curriculum contents, there was the problem of how to deliver it. All those new people needed training, so initially there was a big emphasis on preparing enough trainers to have them ready in time. The AIs could deliver videos and the sleep-trainers helped, but for some things you needed a teacher in the room. A western audience might understand a reference to Robin Hood, but they wouldn’t understand a reference to Song Jiang, the closest Chinese equivalent. With so many people from so many different backgrounds, the lessons often needed an extra level of explanation beyond the AI translation of the standard video.

Two days after the move, Claudia got a reply from her father. He was in the Navy and her mother was pregnant with twins. She was happy that she could have some contact with her parents.

Nichelle had come first in her concubine class, while Claudia had only managed fourteenth. As her prize, the black teen asked for a pregnancy. She knew she would leave Craig when she reached 6.5 CAP and she wanted at least one child by him. Craig agreed, for the same reason. Claudia would be with him long-term, not so Nichelle; the AIs were giving him good reports of her progress in her extra courses, telling him she’d reach sponsorship in a year or two.

“If Nichelle’s pregnant, won’t that mean she can’t go with you when you’re on a ship?” Claudia asked Craig.

“That’s only for Navy concubines,” he explained. “Navy ships get shot at; FA colony transports don’t. Anyway, we carry a lot of pregnant concubines among our passengers. If they’re not pregnant at the start of the journey, then they usually are by the end. It wouldn’t make sense to ban pregnant crew concubines, so they don’t. Except when they’re too close to term anyway.”

“Oh, so the rule is only for Navy ships then?” Claudia asked.

“Navy and anything up near the front line, I checked,” Nichelle told her. Then she turned to Craig, “That might be a problem with the big new ships.”

“What problem?” Craig asked.

“If a shitload of preggo conks arrive on one of the new ships, then nine months later they’re gonna need a shitload of midwives and maternity beds.”

“Good point,” Craig agreed. “Benson, if it’s not there already, add that to the problems list for the Civil Service Colony Liaison people to look at.”

“Should the phrasing be adjusted prior to sending?”

“Yes, do that Benson. The Civil Service might not appreciate the language Nichelle used.” That brought a laugh from the black teen.


To Craig’s relief, he didn’t have to spend all his time looking at plans. He was also assigned to do the work he really wanted to do: evacuating people from Earth.

Five minutes to go. He was on General Patrol, wandering through the passenger area dealing with problems and keeping an eye on things. The ship had left Earth almost two weeks ago, so the colonists had worked through their usual first week problems and were settling into their changed lives. Craig had planned a route that would bring him to the entrance to the crew’s quarters in about five minutes time, when he could end his shift and stop for a rest. There was a lot more walking to do patrolling this Kilo class than on the smaller Aurora class. His feet needed the break, but he wasn’t sure that Nichelle would let the rest of him relax. Cowgirl, forward or reverse, would probably be first on the menu. Her pregnancy seemed to make her even more enthusiastic about sex than before.

As he approached the entrance to Medical a young concubine ran out screaming, “They’ll kill me! I don’t want to die!” and disappeared down the corridor. A Navy recruit followed her out of Medical and walked quickly after her.

«Which pod?» Craig asked the ship’s AI over his internal link. At the very least he needed to investigate.

«Pod 7-C-8. Concubine Meredith Hartsfield scored 4.9 on her first CAP test and became distressed.»

The AI briefed him on his way to deck seven, pod C-8. Private Dennis Hartsfield was the sponsor with his former wife, Lindsay, and his sixteen-year-old daughter, Dawn, as concubines. His younger daughter, Meredith, had just tested at 4.9. Presumably she knew that her father had a 6.8 CAP and two concubines.

At his pod door, Dennis appeared as if in his mid-twenties, though he was obviously older if his daughters were fourteen and sixteen. “How is Meredith?” Craig asked him.

“Lindsay is comforting her. I think she added two and two to get five. She never did pay much attention in school. She likely believes I’ve filled my quota. I think she missed that I can take her as a supernumerary.”

“Which I presume you’ve done?”

“Not yet,” Dennis explained. “I’ll make the offer once she’s settled down. She ran off before I could ask her.”

“So it’s a tempest in a teacup, hopefully.”

“I think so. I’m sure Merry will accept when I offer.”

“She wants to be daddy’s girl?” Craig joked.

Dennis looked embarrassed, “Erm ... that’s a bit of a problem actually.”

“A problem?”

“Lindsay is really against the idea.”

“She’s your concubine; you know she doesn’t get a say,” Craig advised.

“I know that up here,” he tapped his head, “but she was my wife. We were picked up just over a week ago and we’d been married for twenty-two years. It’s not easy making the change.”

“Have you fucked your older daughter yet?” Craig deliberately used crude language to emphasize his point. Dennis needed to move forward.

“Dawn? No. Lindsay wouldn’t like me doing that either.” He held up his hand to forestall Craig’s inevitable comment. “I know, I know. But it’s not easy.”

“Would you like some help? Part of my job is helping sponsors and concubines get settled into the new way of doing things.”

“That might be good. We’re trying, but Lindsay is finding it difficult. So am I really,” he admitted. “Some help would be useful.”

“OK, I’ll think about it and see what I can come up with.”

“Thanks Private,” Dennis said.

“Can I ask why you picked your older daughter if it would be a problem? You could have let a friend take her.”

“We did talk about that, but the pickup came when we were on a two-day drive to visit Lindsay’s parents. We’d stopped overnight at a motel and got extracted from the restaurant. The other sponsors were all strangers, so we didn’t want to make her take the chance of a bad pick.”

“Yes, I can see that,” Craig agreed. “You can always make a swap later, once you get to know the other people in your unit.”

“But that doesn’t solve my immediate problem, does it?”

“I’ll see if I can think of something,” Craig assured him.

Three days later, Craig and Nichelle arrived for an evening in Dennis’ pod. With the introductions completed, the black concubine asked Craig, “Can I... ?” while lifting the hem of her concubine shift. Craig nodded. “Thanks boss. I really hate wearing that fugly thing.” She threw the discarded shift on a spare chair and stood naked in the middle of the room wearing just her flip-flops and bracelets.

“Give Dennis a twirl,” Craig ordered.

The naked teen did a slow 360 to let Dennis see her enhanced figure from all sides. Her pregnancy wasn’t really showing yet, so she still had a waist. She’d always wanted a ‘big black butt’ and now that she had one she was happy to show herself off. Her show meant that Dennis’ three women also got a view. The two sponsors had planned this with Nichelle’s assistance. She was happy to help three new concubines get over the hump and settle into their changed roles.

After her twirl, Nichelle sat next to Craig, making sure to keep her legs a little apart so Dennis could see her goodies.

Dennis turned to his women, “Strip. It’s not fair if Nichelle is the only naked concubine here.”

From the look on Lindsay’s face, she had some idea of what the two men were planning for the evening. Whatever her thoughts, she knew that she had to obey. She wasn’t happy about it, but she was soon naked. Dawn was eager and lost her shift before her mother. Meredith went bright red. She was blonde with pale skin, so her blush was very obvious. “Come on Merry,” her naked sister chided her.

The three nude women lined up and did a twirl for Craig. For Dennis as well, since he’d admitted to never having properly seen either of his daughters naked. The two men had planned this to give him an excuse to have his concubines strip.

The six of them ate dinner, four naked and two in uniform. Nichelle and the two sponsors weren’t bothered and Dawn seemed to get used to her nudity quickly. Lindsay and Merry were more subdued. At least the table hid their lower halves when they weren’t serving.

Craig and Nichelle enjoyed the meal. Their crew quarters didn’t include a kitchen, so everything came direct from the replicator in the crew’s mess. It was a pleasant change to have a properly cooked meal. Craig made sure to compliment Lindsay and her daughters on the tasty food.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.