Guilt by Dissociation
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - There are two sides to Derek. Not everyone has two sides. Some have two sides, but none have two sides like Derek. Derek has two sides. Ereka is Derek's other side. There are two sides to Derek. No one has two sides like Derek.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Science Fiction   Sadistic   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Body Modification   Violence  

Derek is just stepping out of the bathroom in a fresh pair of clothes when he is approached by Udasa. She has a look on her face that isn’t her normal, frustrated and angry look.

“Miss Clarks has just left my office and she was a bit frazzled,” she says as she comes to a stop in from of him.

Derek feels a flush of embarrassment rush to his face. Of course he knew what Ereka had done probably wouldn’t go unnoticed, but even so he still isn’t prepared to be confronted.

“I don’t know...” he begins but Udasa places a finger to his lips.

“Don’t worry about it,” she says. “She won’t be giving a bad report and I can assure you that Denise won’t say anymore.”

“You know what happened?” he asks with his eyes going wide.

Udasa smiles and says, “Of course I know it wasn’t you. You are far too shy to do something so bold.”

“So you’re not going to say anything then?” he asks.

Her smile grows bigger. “I’ll tell you what, you have dinner with me tonight and let that other side of yours out and I’ll keep your little secret.”

“Is that all you want is dinner?” Derek asks although he already knows the answer.

Udasa smiles and says in a devious tone, “Of course that’s not all I want. I want what Denis and Miss Clarks got. But I want it on my terms.”

Derek spends the rest of the day thinking about Udasa’s proposal. He knows what she wants but how she wants it Ereka isn’t going to have it. This is too much of a great opportunity to pass up.


A limousine appears at Derek’s house with one minute to spare on Udasa’s set time. She is a very punctual woman so it doesn’t surprise him in the least. Derek quickly finishes buttoning his shirt though with shaky fingers. He is beyond nervous He even jumps when there comes a knock at the door.

As he opens it he gives the man, who he recognizes as Udasa’s driver, a smile. The driver, an older and stone faced man, simply says in a dull voice, “Ms. Udasa to pick you up sir.”

Derek nods his head and followers the driver back to the limousine where the driver opens the door for him. Derek peers to see Udasa wearing a black high slit sleeveless roman toga maxi dress. His eyes instantly go to her long, smooth legs that easily poke out from beneath before leaping upward to her very large and taut breasts the fight against the dress from beneath.

“You act like you have never seen a woman before Derek,” she coos. “If you’d like to get in it will be most helpful so that we may be on our way.”

Derek nods and smiles. Once he is inside the driver closes the door and quickly gets in. The limousine is set into motion. Derek sits across from Udasa with his hands to either side of his body, starring. She smiles at him and offers him a glass of champagne which he quickly shakes his head to.

“You should let yourself go Derek,” she says as she takes a sip from the glass. “You seem to have no troubles ravishing a woman.”

“That’s a different matter,” he mutters but the words don’t fall on deaf ears.

“And that is a matter which I will discover later tonight,” she confirms. “After dinner we can go back to my place and you can unleash that naughty side of yours. The night is young and you won’t be getting any rest tonight.”

Derek gulps and sits back. His eyes never leave hers and they sit in silence all the way to the restaurant. Once there, she gets out, offers her hand and guides Derek into the restaurant.

“Ah, Ms. Udasa,” the maître d says upon seeing her. “I see you have a guest this evening. Would you care for your regular table?”

Udasa smiles at the man and says, “That will be fine, François.”

They are led to the back of the restaurant to an almost secluded table. The table gives them a bit more privacy than the other tables in the restaurant but not total privacy. Once they are seated Udasa gives the man the drink order.

This is when she opens up. Derek has never heard her talk about anything other than what consisted of him getting his ass chewed out. It is a bit refreshing for Derek that not only did she look superbly good but she also has a personality.

Unfortunately, Derek doesn’t get a whole lot of time to enjoy it.

About five minutes after their server took their dinner order, Ereka is ready to play. Derek feels that same feeling as his balls expand to the size of softballs, once again pushing hard against his pants. The tearing of those pants as his cock grows and breaks through doesn’t go unnoticed.

“What was that?” she asks, pausing the conversation.

“What was what?” Derek, who is semi in control, asks.

Udasa smile. “It sounded like something tearing.”

“I didn’t hear anything,” Derek answers with a smile.

“I must just be hearing things,” she rationalizes. “So anyway, like I was saying...”

She doesn’t get another word. Derek’s cock has already slipped across, underneath the table. It hovered for a moment in front of her panty-less crotch before striking, effectively cutting her off.

Derek smiles even larger and at this point Derek no longer exists but in the back of Ereka’s mind. The shirt Ereka wears bursts, sending buttons flying in all directions. Her volleyball sized breasts flop out nicely from the shirt, her taunt nipples point straight at Udasa. She doesn’t even notice because her eyes are rolled to the back of her head and her pussy is being plowed by Ereka’s large cock.

“This conversation is boring,” Ereka says. “I don’t know why Derek is so interested in listening to your nonsense. I like you better when you’re chewing his ass out.”

Udasa has nothing to say in return except some inaudible moaning. The moaning grabs the attention of the guests that the table doesn’t offer privacy from. Quickly they begin whispering in hushed tones. Though neither she nor Ereka can hear what’s being said it gets Ereka more excited.

She quickly pulls back her cock and stands up. Udasa’s eyes quickly shoot needles at her. “What the fuck is this?”

Ereka only smiles to the words from the woman. And before the woman can voice any words, Ereka shoots out several more cocks at her.

“Get off of me!”

Each wrist is wrapped. Udasa is strong despite her appearance and manages to fight against the tentacle cocks. She pulls so hard against Ereka that the cocks nearly lose their grip. Ereka simply tightens her grip. And despite her struggles, more cocks begin to climb beneath her dress, thickening as they do, straining against the fabric of her dress

The cocks make quick work of the fabric, ripping the dress apart as if it was never on her. Udasa is naked in all her glory. Her taunt breasts hang perfectly on her chest, nipples already hardening against the cold air of the restaurant. She is bound and helpless, Ereka ensuring that there is no way the woman can fight back.

Her cocks continue to climb, wrapping around her very large breasts where the tentacle cockheads begin sliding relentlessly over her hard pink nipples. They thicken around her breasts to the point of bringing her so much pain it brings tears to her eyes. The tentacle cockheads continue to torture her nipples, a manipulation that Udasa is beginning to enjoy.

Ereka sets the woman on the table on her knees where she is then pulled backward until she is kneeling upright. Another cock shoots out from Ereka and hovers before the bound woman. Despite her condition, Udasa cannot help wondering whether if she will be able to fit the bulbous head onto her mouth.

A sudden caress of her clit by a root makes Udasa jump.

“No!” she cries out, trying to wiggle away from the stimulation, but she cannot escape the gentle teasing. To Udasa’s further horror, she feels the familiar stirrings of desire.

The tip of the tentacle cock is pressed to her lips, filling her mouth with precum. When she tries to pull away, a tentacle cock presses against the back of her head, holding her firmly in position, her lips pressed to the tentacle cockhead.

“Take it bitch,” Ereka commands.

Udasa keeps her mouth firmly shut, but cries out in shock as a tentacle cock worms its way into her ass. The soft tip of the cock pushes between her parted lips, and a spurt of precum fills her mouth. She swallows reflexively. More precum fills her mouth gradually until she is forced to swallow again.

Horrified and humiliated, yet increasingly aroused, Udasa yields at last. She can’t fight it, so decides she might as well enjoy it. She stretches her mouth wide and carefully works her lips around the head, filling her mouth entirely with it. Despite her situation, she feels pride in this achievement.

Then the cock slides further in, Udasa’s swallowing helping it along, to the back of her throat and further. Her throat stretches to accommodate the girth. The pain is extraordinary as it expands in size while pushing deeper. Then with long, slow thrusts her mouth and throat is fucked. The initial pain of her overstretched throat mutates into an oddly fulfilling sensation that she welcomes as much as the warm pleasure of the precum.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.