Guilt by Dissociation - Cover

Guilt by Dissociation

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 1

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - There are two sides to Derek. Not everyone has two sides. Some have two sides, but none have two sides like Derek. Derek has two sides. Ereka is Derek's other side. There are two sides to Derek. No one has two sides like Derek.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Science Fiction   Sadistic   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Body Modification   Violence  

Work is a drag. Derek who had his twenty-sixth birthday last week, sits at a desk all day, pushing through insurance claims. Not quite a prestige job, but it pays the bills.

His looks since high school haven’t changed. He still stands at five foot ten with combed back, shoulder length, dark blonde hair with his black plastic rectangular glasses. He is still isn’t a bad looking guy, but he never grew out of his shyness, video games or RPGs.

The only difference is he has learned to live with Ereka. For whatever reason when it came to sex, it was still awkward for him, but not near as much for Ereka. He has spent the last few years trying to gain the upper hand over her and he has gotten nowhere in that endeavor.

Now, his job is probably the most meaningless and uneventful of jobs. Derek spends most of his day thinking about what video game he is going to play when he gets home, more specifically how he plans to beat whatever level of that game. When he’s not doing this, he thinks about his weekly RPG game with his friends. The only thing that takes his mind of any of this is his boss.

Ms. Udasa is a cold and stern, calculating bitch. Every time he is in her office, which is nearly every week, he has to fight with Ereka. For some reason she wants to emerge and—do what? Fuck her?

He has no idea what drives Ereka. He only knows he has spent the last few years trying to control her. It is a side of him that while, yes, he likes the sex it has caused that many more problems.

Today is no different.

“You’re in trouble again,” Denise, his co-worker, says sticking her head around the corner.

Fuck, how he hated her. Denise is one of those women that think they are the hottest on the planet and that everyone should drool over them. Derek drooled alright, every single day. Maybe his hate stems from something else, like that fact he couldn’t have her, but maybe it’s more because Ereka doesn’t. He didn’t even feel a twinge from her when he saw Denise.

It is definitely a strange thing.

“I could care less what Ms. Udasa wants,” he grumbles.

Even though he is attracted to Denise and she is absolutely stunning, he can talk to her like any of his RPG friends.

Another strange thing.

“You better watch out for her, Derek. I think she has it out for you,” she says with a sneer.

“Maybe I’m getting a raise,” he mutters.

“The day you get a raise, Geek Boy, is the day I’ll let you lick my pussy,” she teases.

Denise says it with such a straight face that Derek can’t tell if she’s using sarcasm or if she is downright serious.

Derek just drops his head. Granted he is more comfortable with Denise, more than other beautiful women, there are still limits with his shyness. It does creep up and out when it doesn’t suit him.

“Anyway geek boy,” she says twirling on her heels. “Have fun with the boss lady. I hope you get to keep your job.”

Derek is a bit furious at this point. He nearly slams his fist on his desk but at the last moment decides against it. Instead, he shoves his chair away and stands up, mumbling under his breathe.

His trip across the office grabs all kinds of stares from his co-workers. They either know where he’s going because it is a weekly thing or Denise had already spread the word around. He goes with the latter, trying to ignore the stares and whispers, fighting hard to not let his face get red in the process.

He walks right past Udasa’s secretary. Since it has become a weekly occurrence, neither bothers to say anything. He strides right up to the door and gives it a slight, hesitant knock. Derek intended to give a hard dominant knock.

Derek is beckoned in from the other side of the door. He takes a deep breath, turns the knob and steps into the office.

“Close the door Derek,” she sneers.

Udasa sits behind a large glass desk in a tight black mini skirt. Her corset matches the skirt and seems to barely hold her large, rounded breasts. Her hair matches with a shade of black nearly perfectly. It is cut short except for the large bangs that hang to either part of her angular face.

Through the glass any visitor has the most wonderful view of her bare pussy. She doesn’t leave much to the imagination, but she doesn’t have to. Since working for this company, Derek figures she has not only a stick up her ass but her panties are always in a bunch, figuratively speaking of course.

“Do you know why I called you in here?” she asks glaring up at him. “Before you answer that, have a fucking seat will you?”

“Yes, yes Ms. Udasa,” he says hurriedly.

As Derek sits, his gaze crosses to and lingers between her legs. And for a second he can swear she spreads open her legs just a little wider. Of course the sight makes his cock twinge, not just any twinge but that familiar feeling her gets when Ereka wants to come out and play.

“Well, once again your performance is lacking. From what I have seen, many of your clients are jumping through loopholes, loopholes they should have no knowledge about. Plus, you seem to be taking your time turning in reports which is only delaying other departments. Time is money Derek. I hate money wasted, especially when it’s my money that’s being wasted.”

“I don’t know what to say, I just try to do my job as best as I can,” Derek explains, though it’s always the same ass chewing and same excuse every week.

Udasa slides her chair back, crosses her legs and says, “If this keeps going on Derek, I’m going to have to fire you. Like I said, I don’t like losing money.”

“I’ll try to work harder Ms. Udasa,” Derek says and that’s the best he can do as far as answers go. Fighting Ereka, keeping her from busting lose and going crazy with Udasa, takes the majority of his concentration as it is.

“I know you will. In fact I’m going to help you out.”

This catches his attention, so much in fact that he nearly forgets about Ereka and lets her out. This conversation has definitely taken a different path than usual. Regaining his wits, he says, “I don’t need any help. I’ll get back on track and show you improvement.”

“Not this time Derek,” she says with a grin. “Denise is going to work with you. Well, more like supervising you.”

Derek wants to fly off and tell her he doesn’t need a supervisor like Denise, He wants nothing more to tell her where she can shove the job. But he doesn’t. He doesn’t because confrontation like that is outside his comfort zone. He doesn’t because he needs this job. Most of all he doesn’t because if he does he loses all control he has over keeping Ereka held back.

Instead, Derek takes a deep breath and simply nods.

Udasa smiles and takes this victory over him. And with the wave of her hand dismisses him from her office. As soon as he is outside the office, Denise is at his side. She has been waiting for him. She already knew what was going to happen. That bitch!

“Well it doesn’t look like you get to lick my pussy,” she smirks. “Maybe I’ll make you lick my pussy as punishment. Yes, you can service me, how does that sound?”

“I’m not sure that...”

Denise laughs most obnoxiously. “You’re such a loser. You think for one minute I’m going to let your nasty mouth anywhere near my pussy? You’re out of your fucking mind.”

“Denise I...”

“Shut the fuck up and go get me some coffee,” she orders. “If I’m not back by the time you are then I’m in the bathroom. Get started until I get back. Understood?”

Derek nods but she never sees it. Denise is already turned and headed toward the bathroom, not worried whether or not Derek agrees or not. Derek stands here just staring at her, admiring her beauty but also hating her personality. In this moment he decides he never ever wants to fuck her.

This of course is where Derek loses his control of Ereka. Ereka is a whirlwind of her own and she always manages to find a crack big enough to exploit to get what she wants or just to fuck with Derek.

Instantly, Derek feels his cock stir. The familiar pain sets in his groin, the pain that hurts so good. Already he feels his balls swelling to the size of soft balls and beyond his control he lets out a soft groan. It’s too late, Ereka is coming. His only chance to keep his secret safe from everyone in the office is to get to the bathroom as fast as he can.

And not a moment too soon.

By the time Derek is in the bathroom with the door closed, he is no longer Derek. Ereka stands here in all her glory with her volley ball sized breasts and very large cock hanging to the ground.

Denise has her back to Ereka with a smile on her face. “You are seriously pushing it Derek,” she says. “You are not coming anywhere near my pussy.”

She turns and her smile fades completely. She recognizes her but doesn’t. It is like staring at Derek’s twin, a female twin, with multiple cocks? But that can’t be right. “You’re not going to hurt me are you?” Denise whispers as a tentacle cock reaches for her.

Ereka shakes her head and with a smile says, “Oh I’m not going to hurt you, but I’m going to fuck the shit out of you.”

Denise stands still and watches a tentacle cock floating in front of her face and as she does so, she feels the first stirrings of excitement in the pit of her stomach. The tip of the tentacle has a well-defined head and glistens in the light with precum. She swallows. She begins to tremble. She stands with her feet neatly together and straightens her short skirt, holding it against her legs. Another tentacle cock curls around her left leg and brushes her calf, causing Denise to shudder. It feels like a caress. Her heart begins to beat faster as the tentacle cock rises up her leg. She feels the soft, warm touch just like a regular cock would feel against the skin.

Her lips part and she begins to pant. Her breasts rise and fall. She watches the tentacle and feels its upward progress as it explores her thighs. Why she cannot move is beyond her. She is scared but intrigued at the same time.

Ereka shifts heavily, moving closer, and now more tentacle cocks rise, wavering about her to join the first. She watches them with a nervous, uncertain smile on her lips, becoming anxious for the first time about Ereka’s intentions. She giggles uneasily as numerous tentacle cocks reach toward her.

What the hell is wrong with me?

The tip of the tentacle cock that has been caressing her thigh, curls beneath the hem of her short skirt and Denise gasps.

“No! Not there!” she says in disapproval and shock. She grasps the hem of her skirt and twists her hips away from the intrusive tentacle cock. Denise is trying to fight whatever allure that has her.

This is so wrong in so many ways.

“What’s wrong Denise, you don’t want to share?”

More tentacle cocks are reaching for her. She jerks as she feels them brush her arms. She raises a foot as a tentacle cock coils around her ankle. She feels her skirt being lifted from behind. Suddenly she can feel the probing tentacle cocks all around her, nudging her, touching, teasing.

“Stop it! That isn’t nice,” she says, and now there is an edge of panic in her voice.

She frees her leg and steps away from Ereka. “Come on Denise, let’s not be shy. You told Derek he could service you. I do a much better job at it than he does.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.